Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346

See, the Donald just went through a rough patch is all...
    He's back on track because of his new campaign manager. http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-weathers-stormy-month-loses-only-2-points-versus-hillary-clinton-1466946000

“Donald Trump has had the worst month one can imagine, but Clinton’s negatives are so high the net impact on the ballot is almost invisible,”

Well Obama and Romney were tied at this point in the race. And btw, that's the WSJ/NBC poll which, like Rasmussen, leans Repub in its sampling. By contrast, the ABC/WashPo poll out this morning has Clinton +12, which is a swing of 14 points in the last month. http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    mrussel1 said:

See, the Donald just went through a rough patch is all...
    He's back on track because of his new campaign manager. http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-weathers-stormy-month-loses-only-2-points-versus-hillary-clinton-1466946000

“Donald Trump has had the worst month one can imagine, but Clinton’s negatives are so high the net impact on the ballot is almost invisible,”

Well Obama and Romney were tied at this point in the race. And btw, that's the WSJ/NBC poll which, like Rasmussen, leans Repub in its sampling. By contrast, the ABC/WashPo poll out this morning has Clinton +12, which is a swing of 14 points in the last month. http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf
    Also, I thought PJfan doesn't care about polls.

Doh!
    www.myspace.com
  • ^^^
    I don't care about them that's right.
    I just am repeating what the "news" says.
    I have always said that no matter what Trump does or says it will not harm him or will at the very least keep him on his pinnacle.

^^^
    I have always said that no matter what Trump does or says it will not harm him or will at the very least keep him on his pinnacle.

You still haven't explained this pinnacle, since he is a shitty businessman. He's only a pinnacle for you...someone that doesn't understand how the stock market works. No wonder you think he's a genius.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

Polly want a cracker?

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

You still haven't explained this pinnacle, since he is a shitty businessman. He's only a pinnacle for you...someone that doesn't understand how the stock market works. No wonder you think he's a genius.
    You still don't understand or can explain where your money went after your financial loss.
    What does understanding the stock market have to do with Trump being a serious contender for POTUS?

Many, many people have fallen to Trump climbing the pinnacle. Many want to be there.
    edited June 2016
    A coincidence that the Trump rise comes after decades of dropping educational stats and the increased cost of higher learning? I think not...

Sorry, but if you can seriously listen to this man and come away with anything positive, then there isn't really much to be said other than READ SOME BOOKS and EDUCATE YOURSELF... Don't be STUPID. I hate that I will have to vote for Hillary... but unfortunately it looks like its her or a Orange Umpa Lumpa ... I'll take getting screwed over for 4 more years rather than giving this guy Nukes..
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• myoung321 said:

A coincidence that the Trump rise comes after decades of dropping educational stats and the increased cost of higher learning? I think not...

Sorry, but if you can seriously listen to this man and come away with anything positive, then there isn't really much to be said other than READ SOME BOOKS and EDUCATE YOURSELF... Don't be STUPID. I hate that I will have to vote for Hillary... but looks like its that or a Orange Umpa Lumpa

Well perhaps these facts that have yet to be contested might be of help when you vote Hillary
    https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

You can read and educate yourself or not.
    edited June 2016

myoung321 said:

Sorry, but if you can seriously listen to this man and come away with anything positive, then there isn't really much to be said other than READ SOME BOOKS and EDUCATE YOURSELF... Don't be STUPID. I hate that I will have to vote for Hillary... but looks like its that or a Orange Umpa Lumpa

Well perhaps these facts that have yet to be contested might be of help when you vote Hillary

Nothing can help...I know those facts... I know she is establishment.. I know I know

But, this is about sane vs insane, Giving a Ego-Maniac like Trump power is not an option.. period.

How honestly do you not see through his con... His entire life is a con. If it wasn't for his father owning half of Manhattan then he'd probably be a sleazy used car salesman today...He isn't even a good businessman.. how many bankruptcies? A good business man makes businesses profitable!.. ummm at least that's what I HEAR PEOPLE SAYING>>>> haha

I honestly believe this election is about sane vs insane. Hell I didn't say this about Bush backers..but this is different. Sorry my friend, but voting for this guy is TOTALLY INSANE and I actually feel sorry for you that something happened in your life that created an opening for this sort of propaganda and hate to work.

I can't believe i agree with George Will over something not baseball related..hahaha

edited June 2016
    myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

Nothing can help...I know those facts... I know she is establishment.. I know I know

But, this is about sane vs insane, Giving a Ego-Maniac like Trump power is not an option.. period.

How honestly do you not see through his con... His entire life is a con. If it wasn't for his father owning half of Manhattan then he'd probably be a sleazy used car salesman today..... ummm at least that's what I HEAR PEOPLE SAYING>>>> haha

His faults are exposed on the world stage not hidden away in bureaucracy red tape like most establishment politicians.
    Politicians often call one another liars. By calling Trump a con artist, Rubio may have just meant to say that Trump was a grandiose liar—someone who has lied above and beyond the typical level permissible in politics. Many politicians—indeed, many people—are deceitful, and many businesspeople run companies that go bankrupt or which sell products that aren’t particularly good. Still, these people are not necessarily con artists. In writing “The Confidence Game,” I learned that a con artist, or “confidence man,” is a very specific type of person.
    http://www.newyorker.com/science/maria-konnikova/donald-trump-con-artist
    edited June 2016
    Trump U wasn't a con? Come on... Building a Wall isn't a con? You're smarter than that, aren't you?

His faults are more than I'm willing to chance ..

and what is he for or against? it changes daily.. hourly...even in the same interviews!

Have a nice day... I"m done here.. 2016 Sane vs Insane ... Vote Sane

• myoung321 said:

Trump U wasn't a con? Come on... Building a Wall isn't a con? You're smarter than that, aren't you?

Have a nice day... I"m done here.. 2016 Sane vs Insane ... Vote Sane

This is what he says to that. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university
    Throughout the litigation my attorneys have continually demonstrated that students who participated in Trump University were provided a substantive, valuable education based upon a curriculum developed by professors from Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University and other respected institutions.
    edited June 2016
    more cutting and pasting from Trumps site.. baa baa

So you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U? HAHAHAHAHAHA now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that marks the point where I realize I'm talking to a closed curcuit ... have a nice day!

• myoung321 said:

more cutting and pasting from Trumps site..

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.
    What is wrong with that source?

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You still don't understand or can explain where your money went after your financial loss.
    What does understanding the stock market have to do with Trump being a serious contender for POTUS?

Many, many people have fallen to Trump climbing the pinnacle. Many want to be there.
    I explained it to you in painful detail. You just don't understand it. Go back to the example and read it again, using a paper and pencil.
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

I explained it to you in painful detail. You just don't understand it. Go back to the example and read it again, using a paper and pencil.
    Paper, pencil, facts... now you've asked for wayyyy too much..

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Can you answer for yourself?

Do you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U?

• myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Tell me physically who has your money that you lost.
    if you can't then tell me at least were it is perceived to be.
    edited June 2016

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    I never mentioned money or losing money... I think you need to quote better.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    edited June 2016
    myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Do you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U?
    As PJfan is canadian maybe he doesn't understand the difference between actual institutions of higher learning and the real estate con known as drumpf u
  • myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

How much more transparent can Trump be?

They all have egg on their face if Trump U was a scam.

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Okay. Let me try again.

I have 10k and buy 100 shares of something because it is selling for $100 per share.

Well after the Brexit vote, all the institutional investors pulled their money out of equities and stuck them in the dollar. Now my $100/share is only worth $85. I have $8500. Now if I'm a long term investor, I can wait for the market to recover and for institutional investors to come back. NO big deal. But if I'm retired or say I have to pay for my son's 1st semester next month, I won't recover. I've lost that money.

I don't who the fuck has my money. It's spread across all the investors who beat me to the sale and sold at a higher price than $85.
  • myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    I never mentioned money or losing money... I think you need to quote better.
    I was referring to mrussel

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

As PJfan is canadian maybe he doesn't understand the difference between actual institutions of higher learning and the real estate con known as drumpf u
    haha good point..

Trump U wasn't a University it was a typical upsales Get Rich Seminar scam..

"Buy my tapes and learn how to get rich".... They should tell you to sell the tapes to other idiots to get rich..;)

• myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University all helped create the curriculum for Trump U.
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Okay. Let me try again.

I have 10k and buy 100 shares of something because it is selling for $100 per share.

Well after the Brexit vote, all the institutional investors pulled their money out of equities and stuck them in the dollar. Now my $100/share is only worth $85. I have $8500. Now if I'm a long term investor, I can wait for the market to recover and for institutional investors to come back. NO big deal. But if I'm retired or say I have to pay for my son's 1st semester next month, I won't recover. I've lost that money.

I don't who the fuck has my money. It's spread across all the investors who beat me to the sale and sold at a higher price than $85.
    Brexit has cost me well over 20k in my 401k in 1 day..

If Trump looks like he will win.. I might cash out and move to Italy... haha

edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Okay. Let me try again.

You should always know who is holding your money in case you want to withdraw it immediately.
    You were paper rich.
    mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Okay. Let me try again.

Brexit has cost me about 20k in my 401k in 1 day..

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University all helped create the curriculum for Trump U.

Sure they did

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

You are doing an excellent job for the Never Trump crowd. Keep up the excellent work.
    www.myspace.com
  • myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

No man.
    Okay. Let me try again.

Brexit has cost me about 20k in my 401k in 1 day..

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Sure they did
    So he is lying about that?
    His lawyers are bringing this fact up in court.
This discussion has been closed.