Options

Trump

Comments

• Options

89% Hispanics not voting for him
    90% blacks not voting for him
    !!

So are those percentages voting for Hillary then?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,477

!!

Hell yeah ! His not winning the WH without our votes that is a fact
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

!!

That percentage of people is it higher than Trumps already guaranteed votes?
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

!!

Guaranteed votes? What are those?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

!!

The amount of voters already behind him that are unlikely to cease their support.
  • Options

!!

The amount of voters already behind him that are unlikely to cease their support.
    Nothing is guaranteed. Saying you support trump and actually going to the polls and checking his name are two very separate things.
  • Options

!!

Nothing is guaranteed. Saying you support trump and actually going to the polls and checking his name are two very separate things.
    Another reason why polls mean nothing.
    I am asking how many people does that percentage of Hispanics/Black represent that will not be voting for Trump?
  • Options

!!

I am asking how many people does that percentage of Hispanics/Black represent that will not be voting for Trump?
    Polls are surprisingly accurate. I'd bet on thone numbers.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

!!

Are you asking what is the % of the electorate made up of blacks and Hispanics?
  • Options

• Options
    ^^ But here's the compounding problem. His vote share of women will be almost as bad. And 54% of voters are women.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

!!

No,
    89% of your Hispanic population. How many people is that?
    90% of your black population. How many people is that?
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    A long read. http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/04/14/trump-peace-candidate/
    I chewed on it. Nice to see views from all sources.
    Would be interested in thoughts about the article. It is a lot to digest.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598

!!

100% of people with common sense not voting for him
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

!!

No,
    89% of your Hispanic population. How many people is that?
    90% of your black population. How many people is that?
    I don't know, look it up. It really doesn't matter. What matters for this page is the % of the electorate.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,516

!!

blockquote>

Tell that to your candidate:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/politics/donald-trump-poll-tweet/

THANK YOU!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

deadendp said:

deadendp said:

deadendp said:

PJFan, I do not like Trump. I do not hate him. I don't hate anyone. I do very much hate actions of people. I seriously fear for our country if he is at the helm. You don't live here, right? If you do, vote as you want but know this loud and clear, my vote will not be for Trump-- even if a gun was placed to my head. I don't need to back up my claim of worry. It's how I feel and I don't need to defend it. I have a 12 1/2 year old who has decided through news and reading that he is not her candidate, either. I will take advantage of my right to vote and exercise it as my heart directs me to.

You don't need to back up your claim? Decided via news and reading that it is not your candidate?
    What about his positions and how he will put them to action have you read any, at all?
    Pick one and say why it will fail https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

No one ever talks about his plans or policies. They are clearly laid out on his site.
    Tell me why his plans won't work.
    No, I don't need to back up my opinion. I will not read his link no matter how many times you link to it. I don't need to defend. I won't fall for your baiting. Nice try, though.

If you love him so much, perhaps we should send him on to you so that you may elect him and enjoy his policies. I wouldn't fight you for him. I promise. You can have him and enjoy him.

As for me, I will be voting otherwise.
    You don't need to back up your opinion?
    No, I don't. You see, I'm not trying to change your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion. I feel no need to defend my opinion to you and what's funny is that it seems like it bugs the shit out of you.

Hurry up! Attack, delete, edit to a period! Makes you the innocent one, right? Won't fall for it. Nice attempt, though.

I will not be voting for Trump but then again, you won't either. :rofl:

Cute post.
    Not defending your opinion, kind of like Trump.
    Isn't that what you like so much about him?
    I find it fascinating the whatever Trump thinks or says out loud the world listens and reacts.
    What other POTUS commands that attention?
    He's not a POTUS
    Hes a carnival barker
    A snake oil salesman
    A con man
    The host of a reality show
    Certainly not a POTUS
    I know he is not POTUS.
    But he gets this global attention without being one imagine if he was.
    He gets "global attention" because he is a jackass that has zero global credibility... he is a joke, and is viewed as dangerous, that is why they pay attention, and then mock him
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,516
    "Global attention."

Who the fuck cares about that? You know who else got a lot of "global attention?" Hitler.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

!!

Democrats almost always have overwhelming support from blacks so that 90% is actually pretty normal

A faceless Democrat versus a faceless Republican gets 90% of the black vote... I think Obama had something insane like 96% of the black vote?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    edited June 2016
    She supports drumpf....

Palin: “British Lefty Refused To Carry A Gun, She Got What She Deserved”

http://politicops.com/palin-british-lefty/
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options

She supports drumpf....

If anyone else had said that, I wouldn't think it was true.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

She supports drumpf....

She's gone from Palin level to Ann Coulter level mean spiritedness. A new low for her.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,308

!!

those people that voted for him early on in the primary? they are not all like you. many of them have dropped their support for him. these people are capable of feeling embarrassed, which clearly people who vote for him now after all these months, aren't.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    mrussel1 said:

^^ But here's the compounding problem. His vote share of women will be almost as bad. And 54% of voters are women.

Yup.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    i saw that 6 major corporate sponsors have pulled out of the gop convention BECAUSE of TRUMP.

the gop is now concerned about losing the house. they will concede losing the white house and with that the senate. but not they could possibly lose the HOUSE because of TRUMP.

fools, the republican leadership are fools for latching their wagon to this imbecile.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

She supports drumpf....

She's gone from Palin level to Ann Coulter level mean spiritedness. A new low for her.
    Palin is a fucking embarrassment to America. A pathetic woman with the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old with a behavioural disorder. I don't even understand why in the hell anything she says is still getting quoted in the news. She's just some bumpkin hick loser; she should have faded into obscurity years ago. I just don't understand why she's still a thing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

She supports drumpf....

Palin is a fucking embarrassment to America. A pathetic woman with the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old with a behavioural disorder. I don't even understand why in the hell anything she says is still getting quoted in the news. She's just some bumpkin hick loser; she should have faded into obscurity years ago. I just don't understand why she's still a thing.
    the "librul lamestream medias" need a posterchild for dumbassery.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,477
    my2hands said:

!!

Democrats almost always have overwhelming support from blacks so that 90% is actually pretty normal

A faceless Democrat versus a faceless Republican gets 90% of the black vote... I think Obama had something insane like 96% of the black vote?
    No I know Just think it's comical that his campaign is not doing anything to bring those numbers down not even trying lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016

"Global attention."

Who the fuck cares about that? You know who else got a lot of "global attention?" Hitler.

Other countries that are not superpowers.
    You guys do realize you aren't the only country on the globe right?

For instance Russia https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-striking-america-superpower
    “You see, it’s like I said,” Putin told his questioner. “Trump’s a colorful person. And well, isn’t he colorful? Colorful. I didn’t make any other kind of characterization about him.
    But here’s where I will pay close attention, and where I exactly welcome and where on the contrary I don’t see anything bad: Mr Trump has declared that he’s ready for the full restoration of Russian-American relations. Is there anything bad there? We all welcome this, don’t you?”
This discussion has been closed.