Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,516
    edited June 2016

"Global attention."

Who the fuck cares about that? You know who else got a lot of "global attention?" Hitler.

Other countries that are not superpowers.
    You guys do realize you aren't the only country on the globe right?

For instance Russia https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-striking-america-superpower
    “You see, it’s like I said,” Putin told his questioner. “Trump’s a colorful person. And well, isn’t he colorful? Colorful. I didn’t make any other kind of characterization about him.
    But here’s where I will pay close attention, and where I exactly welcome and where on the contrary I don’t see anything bad: Mr Trump has declared that he’s ready for the full restoration of Russian-American relations. Is there anything bad there? We all welcome this, don’t you?”
    hahaha....dude. Come on.
    Putin's licking his chops at the thought of taking advantage of a Trump white house.

And that still doesn't answer the question of why anyone would care about "global attention." This isn't a popularity contest. Good grief.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It's one example that you should care because the
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Trump wants to start a trade war with China with tariffs. But paradoxically, also wants to kill the TPP which China doesn't want either. He talks out of both sides of his mouth which means he is lying or has no real knowledge of global economics. This is a primary reason I dislike him so much. He doesn't have a coherent strategy.

This only about the 4th time I've posted this. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
    Read it and say why it is incoherent
    Third, how do you think Apple or Google or MS feels about losing access to China when Trump starts a trade war? And do you think those jobs would come back to the US? Negative. They would go to India, Malaysia, Ireland, Philippines.
    Interesting http://9to5mac.com/2016/06/18/apple-gop-convention-donald-trump/
    Wonder if there is some truth to your scenario....

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,305

She supports drumpf....

Palin: “British Lefty Refused To Carry A Gun, She Got What She Deserved”

http://politicops.com/palin-british-lefty/

Pretty sure this is satire. Just not very good satire.
  • Options
    Well here is another poll that doesn't mean anything or does it? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Z32BX
    While Trump's comments on both Muslims and guns dismayed some Republican elites, they may have cheered some voters.

Some 45 percent of Americans said they supported Trump's idea to suspend Muslim immigration, up from 41.9 percent at the start of the month, according to the poll. Meanwhile, about 70 percent of Americans, including a majority of Democrats and Republicans, said they wanted to see at least moderate regulations and restrictions on guns, up from 60 percent in similar polls in 2013 and 2014.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742

Well here is another poll that doesn't mean anything or does it? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Z32BX
    While Trump's comments on both Muslims and guns dismayed some Republican elites, they may have cheered some voters.

Some 45 percent of Americans said they supported Trump's idea to suspend Muslim immigration, up from 41.9 percent at the start of the month, according to the poll. Meanwhile, about 70 percent of Americans, including a majority of Democrats and Republicans, said they wanted to see at least moderate regulations and restrictions on guns, up from 60 percent in similar polls in 2013 and 2014.

I don't know. You said on the previous page that polls mean nothing.
  • Options

To me they don't but to a lot of people they do.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,516

To your candidate they mean everything. This poll tells him to ramp up the rhetoric of banning Muslims even more.

In fact, your candidate is so consumed by polls (ie: rewteeting anything he can find that shows him winning or losing within the margin of error--which is pathetic) that it would not surprise me in the least to see him mention it at one of his rallies in the coming days.

Never heard a candidate mention his place in the polls as much as this short fingered orange fellow. Believe me!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    dignin said:

She supports drumpf....

Palin: “British Lefty Refused To Carry A Gun, She Got What She Deserved”

http://politicops.com/palin-british-lefty/

Pretty sure this is satire. Just not very good satire.
    It's hard to tell these days. Can you blame us?
  • Options
    Is he wrong?
    "I think profiling is something that we're going to have to start thinking about as a country," Trump said when asked on CBS whether he supported more profiling of Muslims in America.

"You look at Israel and you look at others, and they do it and they do it successfully. And you know, I hate the concept of profiling, but we have to start using common sense," he added.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKCN0Z50PV

People like Trump give orders like these everyday they just aren't in the media.
    "If you go to France right now, they're doing it in France. In fact, in some instances they're closing down mosques."

Police in France closed some mosques shortly after gunmen aligned with Islamic State militants killed 130 people in Paris in a series of attacks on Nov. 13.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,182
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,477
    Yeah his campaign is anything but organized with any clear direction on any agendas except to build a wall , unreal that his the presumptive nominee!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    edited June 2016

Yeah his campaign is anything but organized with any clear direction on any agendas except to build a wall , unreal that his the presumptive nominee!!

Not just any wall...."the best wall, the biggest, the strongest, non-penetrable" wall.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

Not just any wall...."the best wall, the biggest, the strongest, non-penetrable" wall.
    Yeah when he 1st started with that rethoric it seemed funny now it's just sad that this is what his campaign has turned into and the GOP party itself just seems totally disfuctional at this point !!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    As The Trump Turns.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

Yeah when he 1st started with that rethoric it seemed funny now it's just sad that this is what his campaign has turned into and the GOP party itself just seems totally disfuctional at this point !!
    not that the other side is much better with a nominee that should be wearing prison orange...this election is screwed

• Options
    pjalive21 said:

not that the other side is much better with a nominee that should be wearing prison orange...this election is screwed

That's the GOP mantra...that Hillary should be in prison. For what? What crime has she committed?

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

pjalive21 said:

That's the GOP mantra...that Hillary should be in prison. For what? What crime has she committed?
    None. In this country, we do trial by media and opinion columns. It's the American way. Just ask the Duke Lacrosse team.
  • Options
    Well now that he has restructured it will only get better.
    His campaign manager went as far as he could just like the Peter Principle.
    He now will have fresh horses to take him down the stretch.
    Time to support http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm
  • Options

Well now that he has restructured it will only get better.
    His campaign manager went as far as he could just like the Peter Principle.
    He now will have fresh horses to take him down the stretch.
    Time to support http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm

Oh ok so his campaign problems are fixed yeah he has 30 paid staff for his campaign for all of the country , that should really get him far lol lol someone should tell him it's now the GE !!
  • Options
    ^^^
    30paid staff
    Zero media fees.
  • Options

^^^
    30paid staff
    Zero media fees.

That's good since the fundraising has been so abysmal. Tough to get out the vote with 70 people. Literally.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Now it is time to pull up the sleeves.
    He has fresh horses now and the first thing they have done is washed this current muslim thing gone.
    The media once again is clamouring to what he is doing next.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

^^^
    He has fresh horses now and the first thing they have done is washed this current muslim thing gone.

Muslim horses, what?

Don't put all your eggs in the media's basket.
  • Options

^^^

You obviously didn't watch the O'Reilly interview last night. Nothing changed.
  • Options

^^^

You literally believe the American voters are as dumb as the fools that will vote for him , you think people have already forgotten all the crap this idiot has been spewing as if he says hey I'm all better now !! Just because he can eat a taco doesn't mean crap to most common sense voters !!!
  • Options
    Funny how Trump has now walked back his comments about Obama sympathizing with the Orlando shooter and his comments about how people in the bar should have had guns to shoot back.

Trump is a fucking disaster and it's a beautiful thing to watch.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    His campaign only has a few million dollars cash in hand, and their fundraising operation is woefully pathetic.
    Doesn't look good for the Donald lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
This discussion has been closed.