Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832
    edited June 2016
    Man, I forgot who was even The Pinnacle Guy. Good job, Pinnacle Guy!!!

!!!!

!!!!!!!

!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't know about that. Quick, someone find a video that makes fun of Hillary's body parts, and we'll find out.

I know. No one's ever commented on a female politicians appearance.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

I don't know about that. Quick, someone find a video that makes fun of Hillary's body parts, and we'll find out.

I know. No one's ever commented on a female politicians appearance.
    Nope never.
    Especially not on this train :smiley:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117

https://youtu.be/5LhNjWoBZck

fucking beautiful...

You know what is interesting?
    You could never post a video making fun of Hillarys' body parts on here.
    if it was about her hands, absolutely you could. if it was something unflattering about something else, then no.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    yeah I don't think there would be a problem if someone made fun of Hillary's hands....grow up
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

fucking beautiful...

if it was about her hands, absolutely you could. if it was something unflattering about something else, then no.
    Donald couldn't get away with that. Just ask Marco Rubio.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117

fucking beautiful...

Donald couldn't get away with that. Just ask Marco Rubio.
    hillary didn't make that video. FOD did.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    Lol. Wow, it didn't even occur to me that people would think that video was actually made by Hillary's camp. :lol: Can you imagine??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    edited June 2016

Man, I forgot who was even The Pinnacle Guy. Good job, Pinnacle Guy!!!

!!!!

!!!!!!!

!

!

Trump is really excited to be running for president (!)

EXCLAMATION POINTS PER TWEET
    TRUMP CRUZ CLINTON SANDERS
    None 29.9% 68.6% 93.0% 90.1%
    ! 59.6 30.8 6.8 9.4
    !! 9.3 0.6 0.2 0.5
    !!! 1.0 0.0 <0.1 0.0
    !!!! 0.1 0.0 0.0 0.0

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-worlds-favorite-donald-trump-tweets/
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3aO2ABvoo

Macho Insecurity by Dead Kennedys describes this Vanilla ISIS punk to a T.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138

Oh boy, with all that energy he could light up his city.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:

Oh boy, with all that energy he could light up his city.

Peace

:lol:

Cool user name btw. That's my favorite 80s Rush album.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/arizona/trump-supporter-rages-849031

Turns out he's a douche in real life like one would expect.
  • Options
    Man, how bout that low energy telempromter speech, yesterday, huh? Anyone notice it?

SAD!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164

Man, how bout that low energy telempromter speech, yesterday, huh? Anyone notice it?

SAD!

Yes it was ridiculous. He waved in and out of impromptu speaking and reading off the "telepromter" (as he spells it) and came across like a c student in a high school speech class.

CNN destroyed him on all the BS that he spewed on Hillary. He was quoting from two books that have been completely debunked.

Plus...the Dem sit in completely stole his press
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

SAD!

Anyone else notice how Hillary's speech was about pay inequality for women (which has been debunked) and more time off for pregnant women...man some key important issues during our times let me tell ya

Seriously Hillary is more dangerous than Trump would ever be and that is saying a lot...anyone that can get away with murder, tampering evidence, stealing emails and the countless other crimes she has committed is not to be messed with

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    edited June 2016
    pjalive21 said:

SAD!

Anyone else notice how Hillary's speech was about pay inequality for women (which has been debunked) and more time off for pregnant women...man some key important issues during our times let me tell ya

Seriously Hillary is more dangerous than Trump would ever be and that is saying a lot...anyone that can get away with murder, tampering evidence, stealing emails and the countless other crimes she has committed is not to be messed with

Pay inequity for women has most certainly NOT been debunked. Maternity leave is also definitely an important issue. If it weren't for your second paragraph I would have assumed you were being sarcastic.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    pjalive21 said:

SAD!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/247028/hillary-for-president#latest
    That's the link to the Hillary thread if you want to vent about her murdering people.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

SAD!

Pay inequity for women has most certainly NOT been debunked. Maternity leave is also definitely an important issue.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,660
    pjalive21 said:

SAD!

Says a dude...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PJ_Soul said:

Well now that he has restructured it will only get better.
    His campaign manager went as far as he could just like the Peter Principle.
    He now will have fresh horses to take him down the stretch.
    Time to support http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm

:dizzy:
    Thank you, PJ_Soul. :clap:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

PJ_Soul said:

Well now that he has restructured it will only get better.
    His campaign manager went as far as he could just like the Peter Principle.
    He now will have fresh horses to take him down the stretch.
    Time to support http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm

:dizzy:
    Thank you, PJ_Soul. :clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,474
    pjalive21 said:

SAD!

Haha ha ho ahead and vote for Trump you don't need anyone's approval stand with him proclaim your affiliation to the party of exclusion, go and work on the wall for him I'm sure he'll pay you more than the immigrants that cut his lawn for yrs ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Fact or Fiction? https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-executive-amnesty-ruling
    Today's 4-4 Supreme Court ruling has blocked one of the most unconstitutional actions ever undertaken by a President. The executive amnesty from President Obama wiped away the immigration rules written by Congress, giving work permits and entitlement benefits to people illegally in the country. This split decision also makes clear what is at stake in November. The election, and the Supreme Court appointments that come with it will decide whether or not we have a border and, hence, a country. Clinton has pledged to expand Obama's executive amnesty, hurting poor African-American and Hispanic workers by giving away their jobs and federal resources to illegal immigrant labor – while making us all less safe. It is time to protect our country and Make America Safe Again and Great Again for everyone.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,831
    It's a fact that he released this statement.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    Notice how he connects being "safe" and "great again" along with the immigrant issue. Trump's such a manipulative piece of work.
  • Options

Fact or Fiction? https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-executive-amnesty-ruling
    Today's 4-4 Supreme Court ruling has blocked one of the most unconstitutional actions ever undertaken by a President. The executive amnesty from President Obama wiped away the immigration rules written by Congress, giving work permits and entitlement benefits to people illegally in the country. This split decision also makes clear what is at stake in November. The election, and the Supreme Court appointments that come with it will decide whether or not we have a border and, hence, a country. Clinton has pledged to expand Obama's executive amnesty, hurting poor African-American and Hispanic workers by giving away their jobs and federal resources to illegal immigrant labor – while making us all less safe. It is time to protect our country and Make America Safe Again and Great Again for everyone.

I'd suggest getting your news from other sources than your candidate's website.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I find this hysterical on many levels.
  • Options

Hysterical or scary?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Hysterical or scary?
    I laugh in desperate times.

"I will establish my argument in favor of X by supporting my argument with a source directly from X. It's brilliant!" Now, someone get me some fuckin' PINNACLES!
This discussion has been closed.