Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Trump is going to crush Hillary, similar to the Obama landslide wins before this. People are massively stereotyping his support and don't realize how big his fan base is. Dude is a beast and straight mows down his opponents. Hillary has it coming and it's going to shock a lot of people.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Trump is going to crush Hillary, similar to the Obama landslide wins before this. People are massively stereotyping his support and don't realize how big his fan base is. Dude is a beast and straight mows down his opponents. Hillary has it coming and it's going to shock a lot of people.

That's funny. Trump has no chance.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    edited June 2016

How does he flip half a dozen Obama states?
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152

Don't be stubborn just to be so. I voted Obama the last two elections and I want Bernie but I'm going trump now and so are a lot of Bernie fans I know. no way I go Hillary- that's establishment. I see it as change vs no change- if people are happy now and with the way things have been they vote hill if they're not they vote trump- and I think a lot more people want change than most think. Same way Obama pulled masses with empty promises trump is going to start pulling masses when people see Hillary is what they've already had
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I don't understand how people can want "change" so badly that they don't care which polar opposite direction the change occurs in...what makes people hate "establishment" so much that they don't even have attention for the problems, issues, and solutions of the real life, nitty gritty aspects of governance.
    Is life really so bad for so many? I think not, I think people are just wicked spoiled and getting worse.
    I often think it is a cop-out for people who are uninformed.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Hillary will defenitly get more of the Bernie vote than Trump. I voted Bernie in primary, voting Hillary in general.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    edited June 2016
    CH156378 said:

Hillary will defenitly get more of the Bernie vote than Trump. I voted Bernie in primary, voting Hillary in general.

WAY more.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Don't be stubborn just to be so. I voted Obama the last two elections and I want Bernie but I'm going trump now and so are a lot of Bernie fans I know. no way I go Hillary- that's establishment. I see it as change vs no change- if people are happy now and with the way things have been they vote hill if they're not they vote trump- and I think a lot more people want change than most think. Same way Obama pulled masses with empty promises trump is going to start pulling masses when people see Hillary is what they've already had
    Oh good fucking God. I like that you say "fans", that's just what all you numb nuts are

This guy calling be stubborn is beyond rich
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    Bernie sanders "fans" who vote for trump are voting for tax cuts for the rich, less Wall Street regulation, a roll back on social issues, less diplomacy, more war. Am sure I am missing much more? How is that even possible for someone who supports sanders? Gotta be a bunch of fucking morons.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501

SAD!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Mitch McConnell, a Trump supporter (because party over country), says Trump needs to stick to a script because he "DOESN'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE ISSUES."

Change!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Bernie sanders "fans" who vote for trump are voting for tax cuts for the rich, less Wall Street regulation, a roll back on social issues, less diplomacy, more war. Am sure I am missing much more? How is that even possible for someone who supports sanders? Gotta be a bunch of fucking morons.

You forgot racism, bigotry, and misogyny.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Indeed. Figured that was lumped under social issues, but yeah. Let's have all of that so long it's not establishment
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,829
    It's heating up in here! Going to be a crazy 5 months on the train! Over/under on days before this thread is closed? I'm saying 9!
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832
    I'm glad I participated in these ridiculous AMT threads just so I can drink and enjoy.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,591

You forgot naming far right conservatives to the Supreme Court which could lead to the end of things like Roe v. Wade
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    Enkidu said:

I haven't looked through this whole thread so maybe this has been posted, but someone mentioned this article to me this week. It was in the New Yorker in 1997. Scary scary stuff.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1997/05/19/trump-solo

Wow, that could have been written today. The man's immaturity hasn't changed in 20 years.

• Options

I'm glad I participated in these ridiculous AMT threads just so I can drink and enjoy.

That's the spirit!
    Make AMT great again!
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,426
    edited June 2016

You forgot naming far right conservatives to the Supreme Court which could lead to the end of things like Roe v. Wade
    Exactly. There's already one seat open, and a very,very good possibility of at least one to two more in the next four years. which would put the SC at 6-3 with far right leaning judges. This will ensure thst all the social and corporate change Bernie backers want will not happen.

Also, even if Bernie were to get yhe nomination and win the presidency by some shift in the cosmos, don't his supporters realize that none, none of his policy points will be enacted as long as the Congress is controlled by Republicans. Don't believe me, ask Obama.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Holy Crap...this racism is a lot more widespread then we even knew!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/10/the-obama-admin-blocked-an-iranian-american-judge-from-hearing-iranian-immigration-cases/
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/10/the-obama-admin-blocked-an-iranian-american-judge-from-hearing-iranian-immigration-cases/
    So, this will be relevant to the Trump scenario when Judge Curiel is presiding over a Trump-related Mexican immigration case? No, it still wont, unless Judge Curiel is involved in a Mexican immigrant advocacy organization...good find there at the daily caller lol
    That's weak. It was weak yesterday on the Limbaugh show, and it's even weaker now!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

That's the spirit!
    Make AMT great again!
    Good one…thanks for laugh
  • Options
    muskydan said:

That's the spirit!
    Make AMT great again!
    Good one…thanks for laugh
    I can say, in a bipartisan way, that this was funny.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    BS44325 said:

I hear ya, something must be done about all this racism!!!
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,780
    Pocahontas.com
    Interesting redirect on this domain.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Trump isn't change, Trump is a dangerous clown... don't like Hillary, don't vote for her, but for God's sake how the hell can anyone with a brain vote for Donald Trump as President? I mean seriously, wtf is wrong with people? Find another party or candidate if you don't like Hillary, but Trump as a "change" vote?

Can I ask what change you are seeking exactly if you voted Obama the last 2 elections? Why did you vote for Obama in 2012? And why the hell would you vote for Trump just 4 years later? that honestly makes zero sense
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    Anyone who will vote for Trump, whatever the reasoning, is an idiot. Sorry, but it's just true.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Anyone who will vote for Trump, whatever the reasoning, is an idiot. Sorry, but it's just true.

Well there you have it.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

So, this will be relevant to the Trump scenario when Judge Curiel is presiding over a Trump-related Mexican immigration case? No, it still wont, unless Judge Curiel is involved in a Mexican immigrant advocacy organization...good find there at the daily caller lol
    That's weak. It was weak yesterday on the Limbaugh show, and it's even weaker now!
    Oh yeah? Were you listening to Limbaugh yesterday?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

Oh yeah? Were you listening to Limbaugh yesterday?
    Nothing wrong with if they were. I read all the conservative rags. AmConMag, WS, NRO, Brietbart, etc. It's how you bulletproof your thinking and arguments.
This discussion has been closed.