Trump

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    His latest "controversy" as his opponents like to call it have been thwarted by a seemingly harmless action.
    Teleprompters are standard procedure once you are on a pinnacle.
    Before reaching one however they are optional.

Then he should have had the maturity to forgo the attack on Clinton for using a teleprompter, lest he look like a buffoon and a hypocrite.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^^
    Like I said, before reaching a pinnacle a teleprompter is optional.
    I don't think Trump knew this.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^

So which pinnacle was reached by whom and when that absolves him of hypocrisy?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Hypocrisy is not always a trait.
    It can be righted.
    As for which pinnacle was reached by whom and when first.....
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,951
    Pinnacles...all about the pinnacles....they made a solid baseball card once.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited June 2016

^^^

Seems like he knew this way back in March...yet still acted like a childish buffoon about them last week

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-disciplined-focused-aipac-speech-shows-teleprompters-only-improve-his-brand/

Not Nice!
    www.myspace.com
  • ^^^
    A focused presidential speech requires a teleprompter.
    Trump has made many speeches before March and after without one and he has been elevated to Presidential status.
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    Since he has now "learned" this brand new information, do you think he will stop bashing anyone else for using one?

And why do you think he continually bashed people for using them even after he used it on several occasions?

Sad!
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Pinnacles...all about the pinnacles....they made a solid baseball card once.

Topps or bust for me.
  • Pinnacles...all about the pinnacles....they made a solid baseball card once.

Topps or bust for me.
    Upper Deck was nice.
  • ^^^
    Since he has now "learned" this brand new information, do you think he will stop bashing anyone else for using one?
    And why do you think he continually bashed people for using them even after he used it on several occasions?

He will.

Trump was made to have a teleprompter during crucial world speeches so as to appease the status quo. He went "off script" a few times because he forgot he was on a teleprompter.
    So what?
    He spoke his mind and the establishment was trying to hold him back.

• I guess at the end of the day all the points for/against Trump are moot.
    The choices Americans have is Trump or Hillary and all signs point to her.
    Trump is becoming the Sanders.

^^^

He will.

Trump was made to have a teleprompter during crucial world speeches so as to appease the status quo. He went "off script" a few times because he forgot he was on a teleprompter.
    So what?

Oh, okay. He's appeasing the status quo and, now, not doing it because he is on a "pinnacle" like you said a couple hours ago. Thank you for flip flopping on the all important teleprompter issue.

Also, I wanna hop on one of these pinnacles you speak of. They sound magical.

www.myspace.com
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

^^^

He will.

So what?

Oh, okay. He's appeasing the status quo and, now, not doing it because he is on a "pinnacle" like you said a couple hours ago. Thank you for flip flopping on the all important teleprompter issue.

Beware the crag, Juggler.

Beware the crag.
    hedonist said:

^^^

He will.

So what?

Beware the crag.
    Do what now?
    www.myspace.com
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    The peak of the pinnacle.

It's pointy.
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    “The fact is that we need unpredictability,” Trump said of his openness to using nuclear weapons.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Trump must have bought a thesaurus. Very presidential of him.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    You can paint him with any color you want his still got racist tendency's and no matter how presidential they paint him his true colors have already been exposed & Ryan is the weakest Speaker ever his got no balls !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

hedonist said:

^^^

He will.

So what?

Beware the crag.
    Do what now?
    GUTS
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    edited June 2016
    Fla. AG Asked Trump for Money Before Nixing Fraud Case

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Florida-Attorney-General-Pam-Bondi--382097981.html

"The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. Trump has not publicly commented on the donation.
    A political group backing Bondi's re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi's office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University's activities, according to a 2013 report in the Orlando Sentinel."
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Jason P said:

Trump must have bought a thesaurus. Very presidential of him.

It was probably a big, big, thesaurus. I mean huge. The best. More words than any thesaurus ever invented by God.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    I love how he delivered a scripted "telepromter" speech last night after criticizing Hillary and Obama for using teleprompters.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/scott-walker-trump-endorsement-224059?cmpid=sf

LOL...Walker won't endorse Trump
    “It’s just sad in America that we have such poor choices right now,” he said.
    Walker, who endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in the Wisconsin primary, had previously pledged to support the Republican nominee “whoever that is,” arguing that any GOP candidate would be preferable to Clinton. On Tuesday, however, the Wisconsin governor seemed less certain of his ability to back Trump, pointing to the candidate’s accusations of bias against a Hispanic federal judge as especially troubling.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

I love how he delivered a scripted "telepromter" speech last night after criticizing Hillary and Obama for using teleprompters.

You didn't hear about the pinnacles?
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hewitt-trump-must-be-replaced-gop-nominee
    Conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt thinks the Republican Party must change its convention rules in order to choose a presidential nominee other than Donald Trump, or else face certain defeat in November.

“It’s like ignoring stage-four cancer. You can’t do it, you gotta go attack it,” Hewitt said on his show Wednesday. “And right now the Republican Party is facing—the plane is headed towards the mountain after the last 72 hours.”

The GOP's fragile unity threatened to fall apart on Tuesday, as Republican leaders who grudgingly agreed to support Trump came out with forceful condemnations of his claims that the “Mexican” heritage of a federal judge rendered him biased against Trump in a case involving Trump University.

In an astonishing press conference, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) called the presumptive nominee’s remarks “the textbook definition” of a racist comment. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) withdrew his support Trump, and Illinois state Sen. David Johnson (R) became the first elected Republican to leave the party because of Trump’s comments about minorities.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    What I don't get is why his comment about the judge are finally getting people to speak up. I'm certain he has said much crazier shit in the past months.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

A libertarian analysis of the #nevertrump movement

Make of note: the title of the video is not as aggressive nor as unthinking as the video's analysis itself.

If you'd like to challenge yourself, don't respond to this until you've watched through this entire 15 minutes of this video.

And at the very least, lend it 5-7 minutes of your time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDmDLGfSgA

I personally was turned off by his constant usage of the word *retarded*......anyway around the 5:30 mark he admits he would support for Trump primarily because he wants to create chaos amongst people he hates.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    President Trump ... Hahaha
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Man, just looking at that still for that video definitely does not give me any urgency to watch any of that, let alone 15 minutes, sorry.
This discussion has been closed.