Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    BTW if you believe anything on the Clintons published tax forms I'd say ...try again.

Godfather.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

Will he release his tax forms , Clinton already has ...

ahhhhhh the magic tax forms of a billionaire, starting to sound like Obama's Birth cert isn't it ?

Godfather.

My bet is he's only a billionaire when he self assesses his own marketing/brand worth. On paper, audited financials utilizing GAAP, not so much.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mrussel1 said:

Will he release his tax forms , Clinton already has ...

ahhhhhh the magic tax forms of a billionaire, starting to sound like Obama's Birth cert isn't it ?

Godfather.

My bet is he's only a billionaire when he self assesses his own marketing/brand worth. On paper, audited financials utilizing GAAP, not so much.
    maybe, I don't know, but he claims to have spent $45m of his own money on his campaign and that's a hefty hunk of casheeish in anybody's bank account.

Godfather.

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523

and yet another Trump thread .......but I support your right to start as many Trump threads as you wish !

Godfather.

I believe the surprised will be you as you watch this country go in the toilet once this idiot gets elected president !!
    no not the whole country, just the people who snuck over here or continue to sneak into this coutry
    ...it might be a little uncomfortable for them. in case you haven't noticed other countries laugh at us now because of Obama...so really ?

Godfather.

what other countries?

Russia, New Zealand (according to friends of mine there) middle east, Germany and so many Americans are unhappy with him as well....that's no secrete.

Godfather.
    What a joke. I have lived overseas over 10 years and it's hard to find ONE person who laughs at Obama.

Now during the Bush admin....yes, we were a laughing stock. Going from a buffoon to a man with dignity and grace was a breath of fresh air.

Trump is the joke right now, laughing at Trump and the ignorant populace of the USA (half the populace anyway.)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited May 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Fairly meaningless with Bernie still in the race.

Bernie will never be president but he will work out as a voter distraction.

Godfather.

What I meant was that there is only one Republican left in the race and two Democrats. Despite what some may be saying, most of the Bernie supporters will move over to Hillary if they are forced to. No one is going to convince me that a left winger would be happier voting for Trump. So this would dramatically widen the gap between Trump and Hillary.
    in all honesty I would say you're right, personally I am hoping for Trump but I can see Hell'ary winning the election ......sickens me but teaming up with her husband was a genius move because so many people have faith in Bill (blow job or not) so we'll wait and see what happens, also I am surprised that Trump has come this far on his own nickel and stayed in the race, come election day I'll vote Trump and hope for what I believe is the best.

Godfather.

He's really not doing it "on his own nickel". He has worked very hard to convince people that he is actually paying for his campaign, but he isn't. I don't think we needed any more evidence that Trump is a massive fucking liar, but just in case you do need more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    A H.S. teacher got suspended for asking this question on a final exam:

If a Donald Trump becomes president of the United states, we are:

A. Screwed

B. Screwed

C. Screwed

D. Screwed behind a really HUGE wall that Mexico pays for.

Liberal Brainwashing or the truth?
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Jason P said:

A. Screwed

B. Screwed

C. Screwed

Truth. The correct answer is D.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,185
    Could be the truth and I'd suspend the teacher too
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Silly teacher. It's one thing to say stuff like that in class - teachers are allowed to have political beliefs - but the mistake was putting it on a test. And yes, it's the truth, except that there is no way in hell that Mexico pays for a wall. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,185
    PJ_Soul said:

Silly teacher. It's one thing to say stuff like that in class - teachers are allowed to have political beliefs - but the mistake was putting it on a test. And yes, it's the truth, except that there is no way in hell that Mexico pays for a wall. :lol:

Teachers can have their own political beliefs. It is a fine line when you have power over everyone in the class and their grades though.....
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,001
    Jason P said:

A. Screwed

B. Screwed

C. Screwed

Good way to get an early jump on the summer break, ha ha.

Now if he or she were really smart it would have read:

A. Shot

B. Fucked

C. Powder burned

D. Snake bit
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ^^^
    That being said,
    Those choices are still wrong for a teacher to present in a public school.
    However, a better question for a teacher to students would be
    How do you feel about the current election process and it's candidates?
    Give them an open ended question.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,001

^^^
    That being said,

Sorry- it was a joke, a Good Morning Vietnam quote.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    brianlux said:

^^^
    That being said,

Sorry- it was a joke, a Good Morning Vietnam quote.
    And they call us insensitive and PC.
  • Options
    This fucking guy sounds like a retarded monkey. Trump talking to the NRA is like driving a spoon into my ears.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179

This fucking guy sounds like a retarded monkey. Trump talking to the NRA is like driving a spoon into my ears.

No shit...this would be a joke if it was some redneck in the audience....this guy is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    only Trump could get away with (because his followers are idiots) criticizing Obama for using teleprompters within 15 seconds of saying that he gives speeches USING TELEPROMPTERS!!!

HOW???

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

• Options

only Trump could get away with (because his followers are idiots) criticizing Obama for using teleprompters within 15 seconds of saying that he gives speeches USING TELEPROMPTERS!!!

HOW???

That's the scary thing about Trump. He is the Snoop Dog of saying insane things. No one raises an eyebrow because it's what we expect. He has essentially vetted himself.

What is Clinton going to bring up that's going to top anything he has already brought up? Him impersonating himself was a story for like 12 hours. Any other politician would be toast if they did that.

• Options
    "We don't win with the military...we can't beat Isis"

honestly....what message is this sending and why are people clapping?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476
    He will be POTUS you can see it coming from miles , Hilary is hated more than him which speaks volume as to where this country is politically ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,597
    I turned it on for one minute and everything he said was a lie. The fact checkers will get paid overtime for proving thst most every thing he says is a lie.

Can't believe people actually take this guy seriously.
  • Options
    Trumps new nickname for Clinton: Heartless Hillary

Probably a little bit more spot on then the last one.
  • Options

I turned it on for one minute and everything he said was a lie. The fact checkers will get paid overtime for proving thst most every thing he says is a lie.

Can't believe people actually take this guy seriously.

People have turned a blind eye on this bafoon he can say anything or do anything it won't make a difference , he will have the full support of GOP stablishement come Nov it's their only way to keep this party afloat ....
  • Options

He will be POTUS you can see it coming from miles , Hilary is hated more than him which speaks volume as to where this country is politically ...

I strongly disagree with both statements. I do think that Clinton is hated, but people like Bill enough to get over it. Plus, people will vote for Hillary just to vote against trump.

Not only do I think trump will lose, but I think he will lose by at least 15-20 points.
  • Options

I strongly disagree with both statements. I do think that Clinton is hated, but people like Bill enough to get over it. Plus, people will vote for Hillary just to vote against trump.

Not only do I think trump will lose, but I think he will lose by at least 15-20 points.
    I hope for this country's sake you are correct , I've lost hope on the American voters ..
  • Options
    Just when you thought the Donald couldn't get anymore support
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/nra-endorses-donald-trump-convention
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

Just when you thought the Donald couldn't get anymore support
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/nra-endorses-donald-trump-convention

Damn. I was sure they were going to support a Democrat!
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523
    This is what idiot America has bred. For years fox, Breitbart, Walsh, West, Limbaugh etc. have spread lies and hate. Now the GOP is surprised Trump wins? Reap what you sow. The age of intelligence, critical, thinking and reason is completely gone from you party. Now your candidates don't have to say one legit thing and the base sucks it up like good lap dogs.

future is bleak.
This discussion has been closed.