Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    So I guess your vote is Hillary....unless you're abstaining from this years GE?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    Donald Trump Rift Not What Paul Ryan Needed In Middle Of 14-Day Cleanse

theonion.com/article/donald-trump-rift-not-what-paul-ryan-needed-middle-52906
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    it's like waiting to get a root canal......
    but what ever happens we'll all be o.k, but the politician's will do their best to sweep the dirty little secrets that have been exposed under the rug...Hell'ary will have her staff working double over time to clean up her Email and Benghazi issues and if she wins her even stronger political power will keep her crimes buried so deep that in 20 years all of the allegations against her will be the stuff movies are made of.
    and if Trump wins...no promises from me but it may bring ALOT political crimes from rumor to reality and that has the GOP shaking in their boots along with the Democrats, is this cool or what !
    win or loose he's already shaken up the system.
    we will never get everything we want in one candidate but getting one that is not afraid to buck the system is awesome.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/donald-trump-recording-john-miller-barron-fake-press/index.html

OK...this is the greatest shit yet

Now just imagine if Obama or Hillary had done this shit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    25 years ago ?..............ohhh good grief.

Godfather.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,600

25 years ago ?..............ohhh good grief.

Godfather.

It doesn't matter if it happened 25 years ago or yesterday. He's denying it. Anyone with half a brain knows it was him and his history of deceit. If he admitted to it then it would surely go away.

• Options
    They have caught him in a huge lie.

This is really interesting given his recent comments about Bill Clinton. Now Trump is on tape admitting that he had 3 girlfriends while he was with Marla Maples.

So fucking hilarious I can't stand it. This issue and the tax returns is going to be in his face 24/7

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,198
    Hey trump is an idiot. He's a cheater.

Bill Clinton had sex with an intern from/at work. If he was in private industry he would have been fired.

And Hillary putting up with that shit sucks. But I don't hold her accountable for Bills actions. Hillary certainly didn't help lead women in that moment...in my opinion, but trump is out of line using this against her.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Bill Clinton had sex with an intern from/at work. If he was in private industry he would have been fired.

And Hillary putting up with that shit sucks. But I don't hold her accountable for Bills actions. Hillary certainly didn't help lead women in that moment...in my opinion, but trump is out of line using this against her.

That attack was going to backfire on him anyway. There is plenty of ammo of him cheating on his wife that it was just a matter of time before he got put in his place.

This new issue is even better....he is on tape stating that he had three girlfriends while he was married to Maples AND he lied about that actually being him on the recording.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    this prick probably has already cheated on the current wife , they will have some much ammo on this guy he will be reder then the party his representing , GF so just because it was 25 yrs ago it's ok by you really how if that was your wife and she said i cheated on you 25 yrs ago would you just say bygones are bygones ? ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875

That attack was going to backfire on him anyway. There is plenty of ammo of him cheating on his wife that it was just a matter of time before he got put in his place.

This new issue is even better....he is on tape stating that he had three girlfriends while he was married to Maples AND he lied about that actually being him on the recording.

At a minimum, Trump will have to produce "Barron" or whomever it was that was calling in, since he said it wasn't him. That will be difficult to do if he doesn't exist.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    who gives a care how many women trump has had while married or while single or whatever. it's boring info & it's none of anyone's business really
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

this prick probably has already cheated on the current wife , they will have some much ammo on this guy he will be reder then the party his representing , GF so just because it was 25 yrs ago it's ok by you really how if that was your wife and she said i cheated on you 25 yrs ago would you just say bygones are bygones ? ...

as someone just stated, look at the crap Hillary has done, look at the Kennedy's,Nixon or even George Washington the boot leger, slave owner, womanizer and you think Trump supporters will turn on him over a phone conversation from 25 years ago ? and my wife ? good lord, you are really digging Jose,......breath buddy, eeeeasy Amigo it's just political conversation, my opinion and your opinion and that's it right ?

Godfather

• Options
    chadwick said:

who gives a care how many women trump has had while married or while single or whatever. it's boring info & it's none of anyone's business really

Correct...but Trump made it an issue by going after Bill Clinton. What's good for the goose?

• Options

as someone just stated, look at the crap Hillary has done, look at the Kennedy's,Nixon or even George Washington the boot leger, slave owner, womanizer and you think Trump supporters will turn on him over a phone conversation from 25 years ago ? and my wife ? good lord, you are really digging Jose,......breath buddy, eeeeasy Amigo it's just political conversation, my opinion and your opinion and that's it right ?

Godfather

Right but he lied about it TODAY!!!

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875

Godfather

That's the point. It doesn't matter that he is cheesy enough to be his own hype man. We would expect nothing else. But IF he lied, on national TV, as the presumptive nominee....that's bad.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Godfather

That's the point. It doesn't matter that he is cheesy enough to be his own hype man. We would expect nothing else. But IF he lied, on national TV, as the presumptive nominee....that's bad.
    Exactly....this is just awesome as hell.

And he hasn't even been nominated yet.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    Everyone has seen what this clown has done so far. Why would this issue be the one that pushes him over the edge of public scrutiny?

As for lying, that is probably the one presidential trait he has.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,675

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/donald-trump-recording-john-miller-barron-fake-press/index.html

OK...this is the greatest shit yet

Now just imagine if Obama or Hillary had done this shit.

That story is freaking hilarious. How crazy is it that our politicians suck so bad that the country is ready to vote in this guy just get someone different in office than the crap of the last 20 years.
  • Options
    Maybe this explains why he refers to himself in the third person so much. He's used to talking about "Trump" as John Miller/John Barron.

Fucking pathetic!!! And the Trumpeters are blowing it off!!!

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487

Maybe this explains why he refers to himself in the third person so much. He's used to talking about "Trump" as John Miller/John Barron.

Fucking pathetic!!! And the Trumpeters are blowing it off!!!

Yeah his numbers will only increase its insane but it appears that nothing will stick at this point nothing will bring him down !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    "my tax rate is none of your business."
    donald trump.

come on man, fork it over.

he can make demands and try to make rules but he doesn't have to be open with the american people?

what is he hiding in there?

1. he is not as rich as he says
    2. he is paying a lower rate than he should
    or
    3. he has given less to charity than he claims to have given.

what other reason does he have to not release them?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

donald trump.

he can make demands and try to make rules but he doesn't have to be open with the american people?

or

none...and the "I'm under audit" excuse is complete bullshit. The IRS already has his return...what harm would come from showing it to the public? Unless he wants to show us a fake return.

• Options
    The rich fools just keep giving presstime to the Donald. http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/donald-trump-mark-cuban-1.3580775
    Another billionaire has just put Donald in the press again.
  • Options
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
    Then, Friday afternoon, Washington Post reporters who were 44 minutes into a phone interview with Trump about his finances asked him a question about Miller: “Did you ever employ someone named John Miller as a spokesperson?”

The phone went silent, then dead. When the reporters called back and reached Trump’s secretary, she said, “I heard you got disconnected. He can’t take the call now. I don’t know what happened.”

Trump has never been terribly adamant about denying that he often made calls to reporters posing as someone else. From his earliest years in business, he occasionally called reporters using the name “John Barron.”
    oh this is good stuff...

• Options

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Then, Friday afternoon, Washington Post reporters who were 44 minutes into a phone interview with Trump about his finances asked him a question about Miller: “Did you ever employ someone named John Miller as a spokesperson?”

The phone went silent, then dead. When the reporters called back and reached Trump’s secretary, she said, “I heard you got disconnected. He can’t take the call now. I don’t know what happened.”

Trump has never been terribly adamant about denying that he often made calls to reporters posing as someone else. From his earliest years in business, he occasionally called reporters using the name “John Barron.”
    oh this is good stuff...

he named one of his kids Barron ffs.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

donald trump.

or

none...and the "I'm under audit" excuse is complete bullshit. The IRS already has his return...what harm would come from showing it to the public? Unless he wants to show us a fake return.
    the returns are trump's property. he can release them if he wants, or he can not release them.

• Options
    Since when does someones tax return become anyones business?
  • Options

Since when does someones tax return become anyones business?

is it not a public office they are holding?

it is a trust issue. it goes to show that if you are going to be the leader of the free world you are not going to be a criminal ie tax cheat.

every presidential candidate since the 60s has released them. and every president has released them for the years they are in office in the final year of their term.

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/web/presidentialtaxreturns

• Options
    and if you are going to raise people's taxes, you had better show that you are paying what you are supposed to pay and not less than you are supposed to pay.

This discussion has been closed.