Options

Trump

Comments

• Options

and if you are going to raise people's taxes, you had better show that you are paying what you are supposed to pay and not less than you are supposed to pay.

He never said that he will raise taxes on the corrupt.
  • Options
    It worked for Christopher.
    Americans seem to be slow in the coming.
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    ;)
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,308

and if you are going to raise people's taxes, you had better show that you are paying what you are supposed to pay and not less than you are supposed to pay.

he never mentioned corrupt at all.

he is walking back his positions now, stating that everything he has said are merely "suggestions."
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Poetry from thread

"greed is out the door, folks. Fancy ass bullshit isn't getting in, let's be real for once!"

Chadwick

as I sit here letting my beard grow for first time, wearing old shorts and holy t-shirt.

mrussel1 said:

I know this won't be a popular view because it' runs contra to conventional wisdom, but this country has never been LESS corrupt and MORE inclusive than it is today. If you think money influencing politics is new to the last 20 years, you haven't studied history at all. Since the Republics of Rome and Greece, elections and politicians have always been for sale. Today, we have more information, quicker than ever. It makes us think things have changed. They haven't. It's just more transparent.

Where we are infinitely better today than every in our history are in the civil rights arena, for minorities, gays, women, etc. There's this horrible negative perception that permeates this country but our economy is stronger than any other in Europe and Asia and our liberties are strong. We just need to keep moving forward

Yeah pretty easy to lose perspective.

"make Amerika great again"

"take it back"

"Main Street"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

he never mentioned corrupt at all.

he is walking back his positions now, stating that everything he has said are merely "suggestions."
    True but he has consistently done this behaviour and is still leading.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited May 2016

chadwick said:

who gives a care how many women trump has had while married or while single or whatever. it's boring info & it's none of anyone's business really

Correct...but Trump made it an issue by going after Bill Clinton. What's good for the goose?
    Exactly. It's the hypocrisy and the ridiculous lying that is the problem. Most presidents through the history of the USA have cheated on their wives I think - that really isn't the issue here.
    I would also argue that Trump pretending to be another person like that is extremely fucked up and a real red flag when it comes to what kind of person he is.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^
    Yet most politicians when elected on a platform for the most part end up reneging on the very premise that put them on stage.
    Trump is shaking things up beforehand.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

who gives a care how many women trump has had while married or while single or whatever. it's boring info & it's none of anyone's business really

Correct...but Trump made it an issue by going after Bill Clinton. What's good for the goose?
    Exactly. It's the hypocrisy and the ridiculous lying that is the problem. Most presidents through the history of the USA have cheated on their wives I think - that really isn't the issue here.
    I would also argue that Trump pretending to be another person like that is extremely fucked up and a real red flag when it comes to what kind of person he is.
    Agreed....I also think it's interesting that the reporter that interviewed "John Miller" says that she thinks Trump actually leaked this story to take pressure off the tax return issue. I have a hard time believing that....she stated that only she and Trump knew about the recording but I can imagine someone could dig up enough dirt to find it.

It's bizarre....Trump is completely unfit

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

Agreed....I also think it's interesting that the reporter that interviewed "John Miller" says that she thinks Trump actually leaked this story to take pressure off the tax return issue. I have a hard time believing that....she stated that only she and Trump knew about the recording but I can imagine someone could dig up enough dirt to find it.

The tax story isn't just a weekend deal. It will persist.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

The tax story isn't just a weekend deal. It will persist.
    Yeah and I think this story will too...the press is getting pissed off I think

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476
    Man how much dirt will be dug up on this turd it's fascinating to watch yeah I know they all have dirt but this guy must have a hotels worth , but we all know that his supporters will shake it off as not a big deal ...sorry I misspelled Trump>turd but it has a nice ring to it !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    It's so funny. Trump has no chance.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    so whats the score so far
    who's winning
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127

That's what everyone said a year ago on winning the GOP nomination.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    man are you guy's in for a big surprise.......buckle up train crew.

Godfather.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Jason P said:

That's what everyone said a year ago on winning the GOP nomination.
    True.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHHA ! SCREW JK ROWLING ! AND THE EDITOR !
    good grief these people need a life.

Godfather.

• Options
    and yet another Trump thread .......but I support your right to start as many Trump threads as you wish !

Godfather.
  • Options

man are you guy's in for a big surprise.......buckle up train crew.

Godfather.

ok

• Options

and yet another Trump thread .......but I support your right to start as many Trump threads as you wish !

Godfather.

I believe the surprised will be you as you watch this country go in the toilet once this idiot gets elected president !!
  • Options

Godfather.

I believe the surprised will be you as you watch this country go in the toilet once this idiot gets elected president !!
    no not the whole country, just the people who snuck over here or continue to sneak into this coutry
    ...it might be a little uncomfortable for them. in case you haven't noticed other countries laugh at us now because of Obama...so really ?

Godfather.

• Options
    edited May 2016

Godfather.

no not the whole country, just the people who snuck over here or continue to sneak into this coutry
    ...it might be a little uncomfortable for them. in case you haven't noticed other countries laugh at us now because of Obama...so really ?

Godfather.

That's a Faux News talking point. Totally false.

The countries that laugh at us now are laughing because Trump is the GOP candidate.

Our international standing is light years ahead of where it was 8 years ago. I know you don't like facts but that is one.

Edit: I'll help you out

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/04/gretchen-carlson/gretchen-carlson-most-polls-show-world-has-lower-r/
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited May 2016

Godfather.

Godfather.

So you're just making up things randomly, eh?
    Other countries don't laugh at the US because of Obama. On the contrary, they laugh at the US because of all the Republican nominees and all the Christian and moral fanaticism that they try to advance, and because of the gun nuts, racism, etc. And it is a nervous laugh, not one born of hilarity.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Godfather.

Godfather.

Ha ha ha you don't even realize the jokes on your candidate and the GOP you don't realize that the world is laughing at Trump ....
  • Options
    The British PM has called Trump "stupid"....that tells the whole story

• Options

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

This discussion has been closed.