Trump

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    awesome !

Godfather.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Fairly meaningless with Bernie still in the race.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Bernie will never be president but he will work out as a voter distraction.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

What I meant was that there is only one Republican left in the race and two Democrats. Despite what some may be saying, most of the Bernie supporters will move over to Hillary if they are forced to. No one is going to convince me that a left winger would be happier voting for Trump. So this would dramatically widen the gap between Trump and Hillary.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,185
    Jason P said:

It's so funny. Trump has no chance.

That's what everyone said a year ago on winning the GOP nomination.
    Exactly. It's what I thought about the nomination. This sucks. Trump/Clinton/Sanders??? Seriously???? This is the best we can do???
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476

Jason P said:

Exactly. It's what I thought about the nomination. This sucks. Trump/Clinton/Sanders??? Seriously???? This is the best we can do???
    Yep pathetic !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Jason P said:

Yes, when less than half of the voters belong to the 2 party system In a country where voting averages about 30% of the population. It alienates a vastly growing 3rd party of voters while highlighting apathy towards caring who runs the country.
  • Options
    Not a bad thing for a President-Elect to engage in http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Y82JO
    Your country needs leaders to talk to each other.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,790

Jason P said:

It really is a sad state of affairs that these are the 3 options. And it's realistically just 2 options with Trump and Hillary. Just awful.
  • Options

Jason P said:

It really is a sad state of affairs that these are the 3 options. And it's realistically just 2 options with Trump and Hillary. Just awful.
    It's sad that a majority of people don't get actively involved in politics and only type what they would change.
    Now your country is in shock that these people are left but really it was the sideline people that let this happen.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    Free said:

Jason P said:

Yes, when less than half of the voters belong to the 2 party system In a country where voting averages about 30% of the population. It alienates a vastly growing 3rd party of voters while highlighting apathy towards caring who runs the country.
    Where are you getting this 30% number? Are you talking about mid term elections or primaries? In this century, the GE range has been 55-65% participation of eligible voters.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Jason P said:

Where are you getting this 30% number? Are you talking about mid term elections or primaries? In this century, the GE range has been 55-65% participation of eligible voters.
    Once again the Clintons have it right.
    Befuddle the masses with numbers and percentages.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Jason P said:

I don't get your comment. Can you be less cryptic?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Jason P said:

No.
    Do a deep search on posters comments and you will find that my comment sticks.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Jason P said:

No.
    No thanks... I'm not going to read through 41 pages for an obscure reference. My question to Free stands on where he/she is pulling the 30% number.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Well then don't confuse facts with Democrats
  • Options
    edited May 2016

^^^

I'm a Democrat. And I wouldn't confuse a fact with a Democrat. That would be personification, the act of applying non-human qualities to a human. A human can't be a fact, ergo I could never confuse the two.

See? It's easy to be a dick.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

Jason P said:

its sad that sanders isn't seen as a legitimate and viable option. id be depressed too if alI i saw was a trump/clinton binary.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

and yet another Trump thread .......but I support your right to start as many Trump threads as you wish !

Godfather.

I believe the surprised will be you as you watch this country go in the toilet once this idiot gets elected president !!
    no not the whole country, just the people who snuck over here or continue to sneak into this coutry
    ...it might be a little uncomfortable for them. in case you haven't noticed other countries laugh at us now because of Obama...so really ?

Godfather.

what other countries?

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Jason P said:

No.
    No thanks... I'm not going to read through 41 pages for an obscure reference. My question to Free stands on where he/she is pulling the 30% number.
    I'm seeing 57% in the 2012 election.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

^^^

What's the name of that Alanis Morrissette song, one word, begins with I?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

What I meant was that there is only one Republican left in the race and two Democrats. Despite what some may be saying, most of the Bernie supporters will move over to Hillary if they are forced to. No one is going to convince me that a left winger would be happier voting for Trump. So this would dramatically widen the gap between Trump and Hillary.
    in all honesty I would say you're right, personally I am hoping for Trump but I can see Hell'ary winning the election ......sickens me but teaming up with her husband was a genius move because so many people have faith in Bill (blow job or not) so we'll wait and see what happens, also I am surprised that Trump has come this far on his own nickel and stayed in the race, come election day I'll vote Trump and hope for what I believe is the best.

Godfather.

• Options

and yet another Trump thread .......but I support your right to start as many Trump threads as you wish !

Godfather.

I believe the surprised will be you as you watch this country go in the toilet once this idiot gets elected president !!
    no not the whole country, just the people who snuck over here or continue to sneak into this coutry
    ...it might be a little uncomfortable for them. in case you haven't noticed other countries laugh at us now because of Obama...so really ?

Godfather.

what other countries?

Russia, New Zealand (according to friends of mine there) middle east, Germany and so many Americans are unhappy with him as well....that's no secrete.

Godfather.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

I'm a Democrat. And I wouldn't confuse a fact with a Democrat. That would be personification, the act of applying non-human qualities to a human. A human can't be a fact, ergo I could never confuse the two.

See? It's easy to be a dick.
    especially in the girls restroom, HAHAHAHHAHAH sorry man I had to say it, it's funny !

Godfather.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127

Jason P said:

It's sad that a majority of people don't get actively involved in politics and only type what they would change.
    Now your country is in shock that these people are left but really it was the sideline people that let this happen.
    I don't think there were any real good choices to begin with. Never once was I remotely stirred to back someones platform.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

I don't think there were any real good choices to begin with. Never once was I remotely stirred to back someones platform.
    This so much. The entire field was uninspiring to say the least. Whatever happened to governing for the masses and not the edges?

A wise man once said.... "There ain't gonna be any middle any more"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476
    Will he release his tax forms , Clinton already has ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Will he release his tax forms , Clinton already has ...

ahhhhhh the magic tax forms of a billionaire, starting to sound like Obama's Birth cert isn't it ?

Godfather.

This discussion has been closed.