Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    surgeon general it is. that is actually a good idea. at least it sounds good. i guess we'll see
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Most of the terrorists attacks in this country over the last 10 years were American. Home grown. How will shutting down all immigration stop terrorism?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    gotta take care of us first before we can take care of others. & i do want to help anyone who needs help. shit is baffling & terrible. there will always be radicals born & raised right here. bunch of clowns. the brakes gotta come on & quick. this country & many other countries are speeding into a brick wall. it isn't pretty. we all need to be better, each of us. that's how i feel.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Most of the terrorists attacks in this country over the last 10 years were American. Home grown. How will shutting down all immigration stop terrorism?

I have a feeling that most of those were people who obtained legal citizenship or were here illegally or were ISIS sympathizers of middle eastern origin, no offense but that home grown terrorist thing is a little misunderstood in my opinion. it's the back-lash of easy entry into our country for all these years.

Godfather.

• Options

I have a feeling that most of those were people who obtained legal citizenship or were here illegally or were ISIS sympathizers of middle eastern origin, no offense but that home grown terrorist thing is a little misunderstood in my opinion. it's the back-lash of easy entry into our country for all these years.

Godfather.

How so? What's misunderstood? Timothy McVeigh isn't a terrorist? He wasn't a Muslim sympathizer so he doesn't count? Dylan Roof isn't a terrorist because he didn't walk into that church screaming Allah akbar or whatever it is they say?
  • Options

Godfather.

How so? What's misunderstood? Timothy McVeigh isn't a terrorist? He wasn't a Muslim sympathizer so he doesn't count? Dylan Roof isn't a terrorist because he didn't walk into that church screaming Allah akbar or whatever it is they say?
    simply put, the bigger problem with terrorism has been muslims, yes America has it's own problems with it terrorist but the biggest problem facing national security has been muslim people attacking with ISIS beliefs....and that's on a world stage.
    with all the death and distruction they have caused globally I think that tossing out the "what about American terrorist" is just making excuses for a vile and disgusting group of people that hate American to start with.

and T. McVeigh was put to death by the American people and where is Dylan Roof right now ?

Godfather.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875

Godfather.

simply put, the bigger problem with terrorism has been muslims, yes America has it's own problems with it terrorist but the biggest problem facing national security has been muslim people attacking with ISIS beliefs....and that's on a world stage.
    with all the death and distruction they have caused globally I think that tossing out the "what about American terrorist" is just making excuses for a vile and disgusting group of people that hate American to start with.

and T. McVeigh was put to death by the American people and where is Dylan Roof right now ?

Godfather.

Bad news GF.. the Muslim thing was only a 'suggestion' by Trump. He's already trying to back away from the crazy ass shit he said to win the nomination. What's next?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-muslim-ban-was-just-a-suggestion-223102
  • Options

Godfather.

Godfather.

Bigger problems with Muslims being terrorists here in America? That simply is NOT accurate. That's the fear the donald is instilling in you. And exactly what I was referring to a few posts earlier.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Bad news GF.. the Muslim thing was only a 'suggestion' by Trump. He's already trying to back away from the crazy ass shit he said to win the nomination. What's next?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-muslim-ban-was-just-a-suggestion-223102
    yea, who knows ? I see this election getting real crazy..to be honest with you, if the government is half as corrupt as we(American people) think it is then that bag of gut's Hell'ary will be president and if that happens you'll know who controls America.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

yea, who knows ? I see this election getting real crazy..to be honest with you, if the government is half as corrupt as we(American people) think it is then that bag of gut's Hell'ary will be president and if that happens you'll know who controls America.

Godfather.

yeah...the people
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

yeah...the people
    do you think the people control America now ? it's loaded question for sure with too many reasons to believe yes or no.

Godfather.

• Options
    I know this won't be a popular view because it' runs contra to conventional wisdom, but this country has never been LESS corrupt and MORE inclusive than it is today. If you think money influencing politics is new to the last 20 years, you haven't studied history at all. Since the Republics of Rome and Greece, elections and politicians have always been for sale. Today, we have more information, quicker than ever. It makes us think things have changed. They haven't. It's just more transparent.

Where we are infinitely better today than every in our history are in the civil rights arena, for minorities, gays, women, etc. There's this horrible negative perception that permeates this country but our economy is stronger than any other in Europe and Asia and our liberties are strong. We just need to keep moving forward
  • Options
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/author-i-saw-trumps-tax-returns-and-you-should-too/ar-BBsXtYe

Interesting article.

Whether you are for or against Trump there is no doubt that he is hiding something big on those tax returns.

I can't believe the media is letting him get away with the "I can't release them until the audit is done" excuse. My guess is that they will start hammering him pretty hard.

What's he hiding? (in my opinion)
    1. Losses....big losses on investments, business ventures, etc.
    2. Low (or no) charitable contributions
    3. Foreign activity that is going to be hard to explain

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I know this won't be a popular view because it' runs contra to conventional wisdom, but this country has never been LESS corrupt and MORE inclusive than it is today. If you think money influencing politics is new to the last 20 years, you haven't studied history at all. Since the Republics of Rome and Greece, elections and politicians have always been for sale. Today, we have more information, quicker than ever. It makes us think things have changed. They haven't. It's just more transparent.

Where we are infinitely better today than every in our history are in the civil rights arena, for minorities, gays, women, etc. There's this horrible negative perception that permeates this country but our economy is stronger than any other in Europe and Asia and our liberties are strong. We just need to keep moving forward

wow great comment, I will not argue that.

Godfather.

• Options

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/author-i-saw-trumps-tax-returns-and-you-should-too/ar-BBsXtYe

Interesting article.

Whether you are for or against Trump there is no doubt that he is hiding something big on those tax returns.

I can't believe the media is letting him get away with the "I can't release them until the audit is done" excuse. My guess is that they will start hammering him pretty hard.

we all do our taxes to get the best return or lowest pay out, he is betting on a whole different level than guy's like me or you so his gains and losses will be much higher but I'll bet he has bigger charitable contributions than you think just because guy's like him need to have those for taxes but foreign activities will be interesting to see, even if he does is that so different from any other business in the States ?

Godfather.
  • Options

Interesting article.

we all do our taxes to get the best return or lowest pay out, he is betting on a whole different level than guy's like me or you so his gains and losses will be much higher but I'll bet he has bigger charitable contributions than you think just because guy's like him need to have those for taxes but foreign activities will be interesting to see, even if he does is that so different from any other business in the States ?

Godfather.
    Yes I realize that...but we don't go around the country bragging about how great of a businessman we are do we?

A great businessman's tax return will reflect that. Business losses give the political enemy ammo to say "yeah this great businessman just lost $1,000,000 on this business and $1,000,000 on that business and avoided paying $600,000 in federal tax at the same time"

Foreign activities would show that he's a fucking liar...while he's going around saying we need to penalize companies for going overseas he is going overseas in pursuit of the almighty $$.

• Options

Interesting article.

Godfather.
    Yes I realize that...but we don't go around the country bragging about how great of a businessman we are do we?

A great businessman's tax return will reflect that. Business losses give the political enemy ammo to say "yeah this great businessman just lost $1,000,000 on this business and $1,000,000 on that business and avoided paying $600,000 in federal tax at the same time"

Foreign activities would show that he's a fucking liar...while he's going around saying we need to penalize companies for going overseas he is going overseas in pursuit of the almighty $$.
    Agreed. Trump has set himself up with a specific standard by talking points and bragging. It's the fundamental basis of his campaign. Romney was a businessman, but he also had substantial governing experience. He would be wise to release them before the convention to try to get it out of the way. The pressure will mount. Every reporter will ask. Every opinion writer will criticize. Well written article by the conservative John Fund at the NRO http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435254/donald-trumps-tax-returns-delegates-should-abstain-if-he-wont-release
  • Options

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited May 2016

Yeah, Monsanto bowls.
    Such a bizarre thing for him to post. He's such an idiot.

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, Monsanto bowls.
    Such a bizarre thing for him to post. He's such an idiot.
    It's fucking insulting for him to think hey let me tweet some nice things about the Hispanics that'll bring them over to my side , I got for one don't know s single Spanish or black voter that will give him the nod I live here on Long Island and work with many Spanish & black coworkers that simply de spice this guy !!!
    It's just so ridiculous - the taco bowl of all things (which apparently isn't on the menu at Trump Tower at all) - that I think maybe he was being facetious, and this was actually a deliberate "fuck you" to Hispanics. If that isn't the case, same diff, really.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

http://www.someecards.com/news/politics/donald-trump-george-zimmerman/

This will make GF cry</b

let's wait till the fat lady sings......unless you gentlemen can't handle the truth. LOL !!!!

Godfather

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    edited May 2016
    Hope this is just a blip and not a trend....

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton neck-and-neck in new poll
    National survey finds 41% support Clinton, 40% back Trump, 19% remain undecided

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-vs-clinton-poll-1.3578039

Edit: When you factor in women, minorities and people with half a braincell....how is this even possible?
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    SO....................................

how about that butler?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    dignin said:

Edit: When you factor in women, minorities and people with half a braincell....how is this even possible?

You still have a lot of Sanders supporters who are undecided. I feel confident they will join. Elections are about choices. It's not about who you want, it's about the options. When the debates turn to the SCOTUS, choice, civil rights, etc., there will be a stark difference. The bigger worry is Florida. If Ohio and PA tighten up, Hillary will have to capture NC, perhaps NV and some other states that are traditionally not necessary.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Americans and people around the world are getting very tired at the length of an American election process.
    They just want it to be done.
    The whole world knows where the candidates left in the race stand. So for the love of all things holy pick one!
    Why is there 6mos left for you guys to decide? - This is crazy.
    Trump said very early that he was done with debates on TV because he has nothing left to say. He was right and is left standing.
    Hillary or Trump will be the next POTUS so just vote already, seriously.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487

dignin said:

Americans and people around the world are getting very tired at the length of an American election process.
    They just want it to be done.
    The whole world knows where the candidates left in the race stand. So for the love of all things holy pick one!
    Why is there 6mos left for you guys to decide? - This is crazy.
    Trump said very early that he was done with debates on TV because he has nothing left to say. He was right and is left standing.
    Hillary or Trump will be the next POTUS so just vote already, seriously.
    What do you mean vote already the General E is in November...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ^^^
    I know that. That's why I said 6mos left.
    I was mixing some points in with others.
    America needs serious electoral reform or at the very least shorten the length of the process.
    Do you not think it is ridiculous?

• Options
    He's saying the whole cycle is just too long. And it is.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    Yeah I guess the next 6 months will be full of vile from both sides there is a lot of garbage yet to be exposed by the two last candidates left standing ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

SO....................................

how about that butler?

the dude's a frickin moron. idiot big time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."