Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,455
    I want him to have a full term so he can be judged on what he accomplishes or doesn't !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

I want him to have a full term so he can be judged on what he accomplishes or doesn't !

I agree. I'm not cool with removal, unless there's a valid legal reason, and definitely not cool with violence however you couch it. Now that you've got him the only way forward is to watch his decisions closely and judge based on those.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    President-elect Trump makes some very good points.
    I settled the Trump University for a small fraction of the potential award because as President I have to focus on our country.
    and
    The only bad thing about winning the Presidency is that I did not have the time to go through a long but winning trial on Trump U. Too Bad
    http://globalnews.ca/news/3076719/donald-trump-defends-trump-university-settlement-on-twitter/
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,090

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

In general, there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault. the Entitled Sexual Predator must be eliminated.

What exactly do you mean by "eliminated"?
    i am saying he needs to go. i prefer the legal method for removal. if it were to happen another way, i wouldn't be upset
    Got it. Your preference is legal but not against assassination. There you have it ladies and gentlemen...so much for love trumps hate.
    Like I said I prefer the legal method. Assasination would probably make him a martyr to his psychotic fan base.

But let's just say what an 'accident' were to happen?...
    Are you high?
    Weird things being expressed right now.........
    Not high. This is the fringe left. There is no group with more hate in their hearts.
    bullshit. one or two people do not a movement make.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

In general, there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault. the Entitled Sexual Predator must be eliminated.

i am saying he needs to go. i prefer the legal method for removal. if it were to happen another way, i wouldn't be upset
    Got it. Your preference is legal but not against assassination. There you have it ladies and gentlemen...so much for love trumps hate.
    Like I said I prefer the legal method. Assasination would probably make him a martyr to his psychotic fan base.

Are you high?
    Not high. This is the fringe left. There is no group with more hate in their hearts.
    Just like the Hitler shit.
    President-elect Trump being compared or using parallels to that notion is what is bullshit.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    You easily forget about the far right, who have hate in their hearts for anyone who isn't white, who isn't religious, who doesn't have sex with someone of the opposite sex, who doesn't live in their country and anyone who doesn't have a penis.

Now that is a lot of hate.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    Just like the Hitler shit.
    President-elect Trump being compared or using parallels to that notion is what is bullshit.
    really? but you compare him to jesus? :rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^
    What?
    He is my jebus, something I don't believe in.
    Just like that magical wall he is going to build.
  • Options

^^^
    What?
    He is my jebus, something I don't believe in.
    Just like that magical wall he is going to build.

well i guess one man's hitler is another man's jesus.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    The ESP is a cancer. Cancer must be treated by whatever means necessary before it destroys its host. And yes, the fringe left are fucking crazy. And yes, supporters of the ESP should be worried. We do not need violence to get our way. We have common sense and basic human decency on our side.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    The ESP is a cancer. Cancer must be treated by whatever means necessary before it destroys its host. And yes, the fringe left are fucking crazy. And yes, supporters of the ESP should be worried. We do not need violence to get our way. We have common sense and basic human decency on our side.
    So are you saying that your country is full of sexual predators that have voted in an ESP?
    Your people have spoken and voted. President-elect Trump is in.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    I'd like not that to be the case here. However....it is a very radical thought I must say.
    The hate that thinks this way is neither left or right, it has no bounds - that's what is scary. Not Trump.
    the fringe left boogieman is coming. watch out. in the meantime, continue bowing to a man who has done nothing for anyone except the people who kiss has ass the most. Continue ignoring all rational thought and laughing at the TV screen while this man disparages those who have already been disparaged enough...the disabled, Muslims...the list is so fucking long I will fucking end up throwing my laptop at the wall before i finish typing it. If you think this man is funny, you need to look at herself really closely. He is not funny. He's a sicko. A walking cancer to this world. He must be stopped
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    So are you saying that your country is full of sexual predators that have voted in an ESP?
    Dude, I dont know. This country is not right. Canada isnt off the hook either. You had Rob Ford after all.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    Dude, I dont know. This country is not right. Canada isnt off the hook either. You had Rob Ford after all.
    rob ford was not like trump. he was an addict, not a racist piece of shit.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    He was a Mayor not a leader of the free world.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    What? Toronto isn't the center of the universe...damn...yeah, i guess he was alright. people should be allowed to put whatever they want in their bodies so long as they do in a responsible manner.

and yeah, he's not a sick fuck like the ESP. Just saying, you guy's are not living in utopia up there either.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    rob ford was not like trump. he was an addict, not a racist piece of shit.

agreed. just reminding righteous Canada man that there are cracks on the sidewalk up there too.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    What? Toronto isn't the center of the universe...damn...yeah, i guess he was alright. people should be allowed to put whatever they want in their bodies so long as they do in a responsible manner.

and yeah, he's not a sick fuck like the ESP. Just saying, you guy's are not living in utopia up there either.
    no one said we were. but comparing rob ford to donald trump is pretty weak.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?

not even trying to make that comparison. The only comparison I have for the ESP is a shithead from Austria with a toothbrush mustache.
  • Options

I agree. I'm not cool with removal, unless there's a valid legal reason, and definitely not cool with violence however you couch it. Now that you've got him the only way forward is to watch his decisions closely and judge based on those.

i would say SEXUAL ASSAULT might be a valid reason. That is until the ESP tries to change the law and/or statute of limitations. Or simply, as his supporters hope, the women will be bought and paid off before inauguration day.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?

not even trying to make that comparison. It was mostly joke. RF is cool with me. The only comparison I have for the ESP is a shithead from Austria with a toothbrush mustache.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

But let's just say what if an 'accident' were to happen?...
    You've become what you hate.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

But let's just say what if an 'accident' were to happen?...
    You've become what you hate.
    let's not overblow this. I want the ESP removed. The implications of assassination are a mere joke. I'd only be serious if I thought it was feasible...hahaha

Do I hate the ESP? I'm not sure. I think I would have to know him to hate him and still probably wouldn't hate him. He is a human and might even have a redeeming quality or two at times. However, he is damaged in a way I have seen before; particularly in the workplace. This type of person should not be a person's boss much less leader of the free world.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    ESP extrasensory perception
  • Options
    ^^^
    Overblow it?
    Your subtle implications about the feasibility followed w/ hahaha sound very godfatherish.
    I know we are not supposed to gossip but so be it.
    You sir are hateful and will cause damage.
  • Options

^^^
    Overblow it?
    Your subtle implications about the feasibility followed w/ hahaha sound very godfatherish.

you don't know me. I will squash entitlement and with that hate will go too.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    vaggar99 said:

^^^
    Overblow it?

you don't know me. I will squash entitlement and with that hate will go too.
    I don't know. I also like squash, but I don't agree that hate always goes along with entitlement.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    ^^^hate is a subset of entitlement..
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

So what?

People are supposed to love and respect the guy because... why exactly? Getting elected president places him in a position of impunity? The country elected a sex offender as their president: a blatant sexist, racist, narcissist.

Wasn't Trump hinting at assassinations if the rigged election didn't go his way?

People in the US with half a brain are pissed off.
    We got another one who is ok with elimination folks.
    Just running your mouth now.

I never advocated for elimination. I was speaking to your 'love trumps hate' goofy comment.

And then I pointed out the fact- which never bothered you at the time it manifested itself by the way- that Trump made a not so subtle suggestion that his opponent should meet such a fate given the election was rigged.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ^^don't worry about it. There are people for whom nothing is serious but themselves and their deeply needy needs. Its a very troubling reality when you think about it. These people have kids and these kids grow up to vote and here we are now.
This discussion has been closed.