Trump

Comments

• No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

I don't blame him. Why would he want to be interviewed by the very press that can't even admit or accept that he will be the next POTUS.
    It will be like this on his inauguration day too - he doesn't want all the fake media fanfare.
    The citizens have voted and they want President-elect Trump to get to work immediately to make America great again.
    What are you talking about? Which news agency hasn't admitted that trump won?
    It's not that the mainstream aren't admitting that President-elect Trump has won directly.
    It's the utter lack of celebratory reporting that give the read of dismay and tampers that tone unlike if Hillary had won- which I've already stated.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522

No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

I don't blame him. Why would he want to be interviewed by the very press that can't even admit or accept that he will be the next POTUS.
    It will be like this on his inauguration day too - he doesn't want all the fake media fanfare.
    The citizens have voted and they want President-elect Trump to get to work immediately to make America great again.
    It's not that the mainstream aren't admitting that President-elect Trump has won directly.
    It's the utter lack of celebratory reporting that give the read of dismay and tampers that tone unlike if Hillary had won- which I've already stated.
    it's because many are still in shock.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• JimmyV said:

PJ_Soul said:

JimmyV said:

No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

Trump tweeted this morning about a Fox News/TMZ profile of himself airing tonight. The President Elect of the United States used his Twitter feed to advertise for Fox News and TMZ.
    One could laugh about this, but I find it incredibly disturbing.
    Right there with you.
    One could post plenty of anti-President-elect Trump pictures that would be just as disturbing.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited November 2016

And because reporters are people too.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

So are many President-elect Trump supporters.
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

No, I meant that reporters react to the reality. We can't expect them not to.
    I mean, what exactly are folks expecting from the media anyway? At times I'm getting the impression that many expect the media to report on Trump the same way they reported on Presidents before him. But that makes no sense for obvious reasons, right?? I mean, you can't report on a crazy-ass megalomaniacal sexual predator with a borderline personality disorder by not acting like he's a crazy-ass megalomaniacal sexual predator with a borderline personality disorder..... But really, it seems like some expect the media to somehow pull that off.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

Which bodes the fact the mainstream media is liberal/dem
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    Trump University settled with a no admission of guilt clause in the settlement...one less thing to hold over his head...smart move

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/18/trump-university-related-lawsuits-settled-for-25-million.html
    edited November 2016

No, that is no indication. Many non-liberals are also fully aware of how fucked up the new president is. It's not like Trump is loved and adored by the entire right/conservative population. On the contrary.
  • pjalive21 said:

Trump University settled with a no admission of guilt clause in the settlement...one less thing to hold over his head...smart move

Smart lawyers that accepted the smart clients who thought up this case.
    They are all rich now.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    pjalive21 said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/18/trump-university-related-lawsuits-settled-for-25-million.html

ah yes super smart that our president-elect fraudulently swindled people out of their money. if only that information was in leaked emails :smirk:
  • PJ_Soul said:

No, that is no indication. Many non-liberals are also fully aware of how fucked up the new president is. It's not like Trump is loved and adored by the entire right/conservative population. On the contrary.
    Really? All non-liberals I know are laughing their ass off right now. Not at Hillarys loss just the fact that he won.
    President-elect Trump is loved and adored by many that is why he won.
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

ah yes super smart that our president-elect fraudulently swindled people out of their money. if only that information was in leaked emails :smirk:
    no kidding.

www.headstonesband.com

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    pjalive21 said:

Trump avoiding consequences? There's a shocker. We wouldn't want the truth hanging over his head. Hey, didn't he say that he never settles?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Is this the first time a President Elect has settled a lawsuit during transition? There is so much else going on that the incoming president paying $25 million to make a lawsuit go away is going to become a footnote to history almost immediately.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • pjalive21 said:

Trump avoiding consequences? There's a shocker. We wouldn't want the truth hanging over his head. Hey, didn't he say that he never settles?
    Money talks, bullshit walks.

PJ_Soul said:

Really? All non-liberals I know are laughing their ass off right now. Not at Hillarys loss just the fact that he won.
    many hardcore republicans IN OFFICE denounced him. that is unprecedented in a national election. you think that isn't an accurate representation of their constituents? no different than many democrats hating HRC.

www.headstonesband.com

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

pjalive21 said:

He had to do it. I'm disappointed though...would have been a fascinating case.
    edited November 2016
    ^^^
    Of course they denounced him.
    They saw the writing on the wall that the man was about to accomplish in one swoop what they couldn't or never would in their entire careers.
    An outsider coming in and taking charge - who likes that?
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

There is a group of idiots who actually love and adore him for his disgusting get behaviour. But from everything we all saw, though, the majority who voted for him still know he's a fucked up lying creep. They just voted "against the establishment", even when they knew almost everything he says is bullshit (joke's on them I guess). I have a feeling a good number of those people are already starting to regret it, given his behaviour so far.
    Sounds like you know a lot of pretty stupid non-liberals, eh?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

Had to? Sure. He was forced.
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

There is a group of idiots who actually love and adore him for his disgusting get behaviour. But from everything we all saw, though, the majority who voted for him still know he's a fucked up lying creep. They just voted "against the establishment", even when they knew almost everything he says is bullshit (joke's on them I guess). I have a feeling a good number of those people are already starting to regret it, given his behaviour so far.
    Sounds like you know a lot of pretty stupid non-liberals, eh?
    Who are these people you speak of and why isn't the media reporting on that instead of the blasé win.

^^^
    Of course they denounced him.
    They saw the writing on the wall that the man was about to accomplish in one swoop what they couldn't or never would in their entire careers.
    An outsider coming in and taking charge - who likes that?

none of them saw the writing on the wall. no one gave him a chance in hell of winning back when they were all jumping ship.

I think your "trump is my jesus" thing is blinding you. you're just making random comments that have no basis in fact.

www.headstonesband.com

• ^^^
    Serenity now!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

Had to? Sure. He was forced.
    bull shitter
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, I meant that reporters react to the reality. We can't expect them not to.
    I mean, what exactly are folks expecting from the media anyway? At times I'm getting the impression that many expect the media to report on Trump the same way they reported on Presidents before him. But that makes no sense for obvious reasons, right?? I mean, you can't report on a crazy-ass megalomaniacal sexual predator with a borderline personality disorder by not acting like he's a crazy-ass megalomaniacal sexual predator with a borderline personality disorder..... But really, it seems like some expect the media to somehow pull that off.
    Aren't the media people supposed to avoid fact checking and then issue apologies later when they find out they're wrong??
    Or maybe just make shit up like Brian Williams... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,173
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Yeah really let's applaud a thieve !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

Celebrating? Have you ever watched American news before? When has there ever even a celebration by the media when a president is elected?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • pjalive21 said:

Having to pay $25 million is an admission of guilt. It just isn't written down. You don't pay up unless you're guilty of something.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    edited November 2016

Celebrating? Have you ever watched American news before? When has there ever even a celebration by the media when a president is elected?
    Well for starters, this filthy font that The New York Times seems to favour and your eyes bleed when trying to read it http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/11/17/obama-wins
    Yet Barack Obama won, and won big. Democrats have now achieved pluralities in four of the last five Presidential elections. But Obama’s popular vote was an outright majority—a little more than fifty-two per cent, at the latest reckoning—and the largest share for a nominee of his party since Lyndon Johnson’s in 1964. Obama made significant gains compared with John Kerry, four years ago, in nearly every category that exit polls record: black folks but also white folks; liberals but also conservatives; women but also men. His gains were especially striking among Latinos, the very poor and the very well-off, Catholics and the unchurched, and the two groups most likely to be concerned about the future—young people and the parents of children living at home

Or this one http://www.cbsnews.com/news/barack-obama-wins-presidency/
    Obama's victory "is in so many ways a complete repudiation of everything about the presidency of George W. Bush," writes CBSNews.com senior political editor Vaughn Ververs.
    Democrats increased their majorities in both chambers of Congress on Tuesday, assuring that their party will control Congress and the White House just two years after the Republican Party controlled both.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
This discussion has been closed.