Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    pjalive21 said:

JimmyV said:

No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

Trump tweeted this morning about a Fox News/TMZ profile of himself airing tonight. The President Elect of the United States used his Twitter feed to advertise for Fox News and TMZ.
    Tonight on Fox: A bigoted sex offender's journey to the White House!
    could you imagine if everyone went around with the vulgarity that you guys are in referring to the President like some did calling Obama Obummer and whatnot....people would call you treasonous and anti american when people did this to Obama, but now its ok

guy has never been convicted of any sex offenses even tho he has made some disgusting remarks

Obama wasn't a reality tv ass clown that harassed and talked down to woman
  • Options

No press conference yet from trump. It's been more than 40 years that a prez elect has gone this long without one. He does plan on spending the weekend in jersey at the golf club he owns, though. He really needs the rest and relaxation.

I don't blame him. Why would he want to be interviewed by the very press that can't even admit or accept that he will be the next POTUS.
    It will be like this on his inauguration day too - he doesn't want all the fake media fanfare.
    The citizens have voted and they want President-elect Trump to get to work immediately to make America great again.
    What are you talking about? Which news agency hasn't admitted that trump won?
    It's not that the mainstream aren't admitting that President-elect Trump has won directly.
    It's the utter lack of celebratory reporting that give the read of dismay and tampers that tone unlike if Hillary had won- which I've already stated.
    Celebrating? Have you ever watched American news before? When has there ever even a celebration by the media when a president is elected?
    Well for starters, this filthy font that The New York Times seems to favour and your eyes bleed when trying to read it http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/11/17/obama-wins
    Yet Barack Obama won, and won big. Democrats have now achieved pluralities in four of the last five Presidential elections. But Obama’s popular vote was an outright majority—a little more than fifty-two per cent, at the latest reckoning—and the largest share for a nominee of his party since Lyndon Johnson’s in 1964. Obama made significant gains compared with John Kerry, four years ago, in nearly every category that exit polls record: black folks but also white folks; liberals but also conservatives; women but also men. His gains were especially striking among Latinos, the very poor and the very well-off, Catholics and the unchurched, and the two groups most likely to be concerned about the future—young people and the parents of children living at home

Or this one http://www.cbsnews.com/news/barack-obama-wins-presidency/
    Obama's victory "is in so many ways a complete repudiation of everything about the presidency of George W. Bush," writes CBSNews.com senior political editor Vaughn Ververs.
    Democrats increased their majorities in both chambers of Congress on Tuesday, assuring that their party will control Congress and the White House just two years after the Republican Party controlled both.

First, I don't know what your talking about in terms of font. Second, what's being celebrated? It appears in the first posted link that they are reporting on where Obama won as far as demographics. The second is reporting that the Democrats won both chambers of congress.

Both of those points were reported after trumps win. So, I am still confused as to what you mean by the press celebrating.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Reading the New Yorker Online is a terrible font and is brutal on the eyes. ITs LiKe EVEry LetTER IN EVeRy WorD SeEms TO Be ARTicuLAteD EsPEciAlLY WIth aN ExClaMaTiOn PoINT!

Second- Find me a mainstream article that even hints at President-elect Trump winning a positive thing for America with him winning both those two key things.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    I think for eight years conservatives faild to grasp the significance of Obama being president. In 2008, him winning was a major historic event. I'm guessing journalists understood this, as they seem to enjoy history, and since they're human they're also going to have emotions about this. Journalists feel the gravity when reporting on major historical events. This is normal. Like when they reported on 9/11, JFK being killed, the space shuttle blowing up, etc. If you think they were biased, then make that case, but remember that nearly everyone in the mainstream press got suckered big time in the lead up to the Iraq war, too.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I thought you would post an article that praises President-elect Trump with your post.
    Guess not.
    Anyway - About Putin, how has he had any involvement with the election if any?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

Trump University settled with a no admission of guilt clause in the settlement...one less thing to hold over his head...smart move

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/18/trump-university-related-lawsuits-settled-for-25-million.html

Trump avoiding consequences? There's a shocker. We wouldn't want the truth hanging over his head. Hey, didn't he say that he never settles?
    He had to do it. I'm disappointed though...would have been a fascinating case.
    Had to? Sure. He was forced.
    I think we mean the same thing. Forced by circumstance. If he lost the election he could fight it and the result wouldn't really matter. None of us know whether he would have won or lost the case no matter what we would like the outcome to be. I'm neutral at the moment because there aren't enough facts. Sure there are some people who felt they were taken advantage of and probably were but that doesn't guarantee the suit would have been successful. The fact that Trump won the election (which I don't think even he thought he would) changes the whole equation though because he would have to testify himself which would open up a whole can of worms. Something like this is lose-lose for a sitting President so he might as well just settle without an admission of guilt even if it goes against his pride. As Marcellus Wallace once said "Fuck Pride...pride only hurts...it never helps".
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    In general, there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault. the Entitled Sexual Predator must be eliminated.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

In general, there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault. the Entitled Sexual Predator must be eliminated.

I think in most states there is a statute of limitations on sexual assault.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

What exactly do you mean by "eliminated"?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

I think he meant to say "voted off the island".

Maybe that's the wrong reality show?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    Congressional phones jammed by calls for Trump conflict-of-interest investigation

“This is a state meeting and they had no security clearance … and she is supposed to be running his businesses during his presidential term,” stated one post, referring to Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. “Can you spell yyyuuuge conflict of interest?”

The presence of Kushner and Ivanka Trump was not the only controversy to spring from the sit-down. The president-elect did not give reporters — including photo journalists — access to the meeting, a break with protocol. That’s why you are not seeing many videos or images from Abe’s visit at major news outlets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/18/congressional-phones-jammed-by-calls-for-trump-conflict-of-interest-investigation/?postshare=4341479507504650&tid=ss_tw
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Fake news?
    Not only did Jeff Sessions desegregate schools and get the death penalty for the KKK head, he fought to ensure the death penalty was carried out and the conviction of Hayes lead to a civil judgement against the KKK for $7M, effectively destroying the KKK in Alabama.
  • Options
    Trump cabinet appointments will 'undo decades of progress', rights activists say
    Hawkish trio – Jeff Sessions as attorney general, Mike Pompeo as CIA chief and Michael Flynn as national security adviser – have made inflammatory statements about race relations, immigration, Islam and the use of torture
  • Options
    Jeff Sessions, Trump’s Pick for Attorney General, Is a Fierce Opponent of Civil Rights
    He wrongly prosecuted black activists for voter fraud, was blocked from a judgeship because of racist statements, and opposed the Voting Rights Act.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

i am saying he needs to go. i prefer the legal method for removal. if it were to happen another way, i wouldn't be upset
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

I think in most states there is a statute of limitations on sexual assault.
    i'm not good at reading legal stuff. it seems that most states don't:

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Resource%20Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,421
    JC29856 said:

Jeff Sessions, Trump’s Pick for Attorney General, Is a Fierce Opponent of Civil Rights
    He wrongly prosecuted black activists for voter fraud, was blocked from a judgeship because of racist statements, and opposed the Voting Rights Act.

Jeff Sessions was rejected for a federal judgeship in Senate hearings in 1986. The rejection centered on racial comments he had made including telling a black attorney "to be careful" about what he said to white people and calling the same black attorney "boy". Which if you are unaware is not an appropriate comment to make to a black man.

I've been pretty quiet about the election in general, but these cabinet picks are pretty terrible. I guess boot licking can payoff.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

i am saying he needs to go. i prefer the legal method for removal. if it were to happen another way, i wouldn't be upset
    But then we'd be stuck with pence :worried:
  • Options
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

But then we'd be stuck with pence :worried:
    and that's ok. The ESP must go and compromises will have to be made along the way
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Got it. Your preference is legal but not against assassination. There you have it ladies and gentlemen...so much for love trumps hate.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Got it. Your preference is legal but not against assassination. There you have it ladies and gentlemen...so much for love trumps hate.
    So what?

People are supposed to love and respect the guy because... why exactly? Getting elected president places him in a position of impunity? The country elected a sex offender as their president: a blatant sexist, racist, narcissist.

Wasn't Trump hinting at assassinations if the rigged election didn't go his way?

People in the US with half a brain are pissed off.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

So what?

People are supposed to love and respect the guy because... why exactly? Getting elected president places him in a position of impunity? The country elected a sex offender as their president: a blatant sexist, racist, narcissist.

Wasn't Trump hinting at assassinations if the rigged election didn't go his way?

We got another one who is ok with elimination folks.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,090
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

So what?

We got another one who is ok with elimination folks.
    count me anti-trump but also anti-assassination. not cool, folks, not cool at all.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Like I said I prefer the legal method. Assasination would probably make him a martyr to his psychotic fan base.

But let's just say what if an 'accident' were to happen?...
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Like I said I prefer the legal method. Assasination would probably make him a martyr to his psychotic fan base.

But let's just say what an 'accident' were to happen?...
    Are you high?
    Weird things being expressed right now.........
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,638

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    Not high. This is the fringe left. There is no group with more hate in their hearts.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

Are you high?
    Not high. This is the fringe left. There is no group with more hate in their hearts.
    I'd like not that to be the case here. However....it is a very radical thought I must say.
    The hate that thinks this way is neither left or right, it has no bounds - that's what is scary. Not Trump.
This discussion has been closed.