Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    What an absolute shit show, emboldening the knuckle draggers.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Ironic that trump stole his immigration from Arkansas Bill speech 21 years ago.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4351026/clinton-1995-immigration-sotu
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,469
    Moonpig said:

If I'm correct knuckle dragger is the same as one tooth wife beater hick from Alabama?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    This video compilation is only for big leaguers

https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Well, I've lost all hope that any fiscal policy will be accomplished.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,162
    JC29856 said:

Quite a line of bullshit about oil prices around the 11 minute mark. Interest rates are low and oil is low.

Trump is a fucking moron....and you fell for it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Quite a line of bullshit about oil prices around the 11 minute mark. Interest rates are low and oil is low.

Trump is a fucking moron....and you fell for it.
    Oooooow another Gern-bern!
  • Options
    Trump has gone into Hillary-turtle mode.
  • Options
    MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659

Moonpig said:

If I'm correct knuckle dragger is the same as one tooth wife beater hick from Alabama?
    Haha, hole in one
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,297
    so our new Attorney General appointee was once turned down to be a federal judge for racist remarks. very nice. this should go over well.
  • Options

Dear Liberals, Democrats, progressives and radlibs.
    Your use of the word “racist” doesn’t work anymore. We get it. You’re superior.
    You’re enlightened and we’re not. You care about diversity and President-elect Trump supporters don’t and they only listen to dog whistles.
    They have given up trying to talk you out of your presumptions, or trying to earn your approval.
    President-elect Trump supporters no longer consider it worth the while or effort to reassure you that they're not “that kind” of Republican.
    The fact is voters of President-elect Trump are not as stupid as you think and see right through your way of thinking.
    President-elect Trump has given many a voice to be heard.
    Of course, that means “expressions of racism” will increase. And every child who behaves like a bully will be blamed on Trump.
    The fact is, they just don't care about your freak-outs.
    Go ahead and caterwaul.
    You lost, and deserved it.

Weird man. You're gushing over this guy too much. You live in Canada. Is this because...

1. You are living vicariously as a victorious one toothed yokel?

2. You really enjoy agitating and realize the majority of solid people on this forum recognize the election result as a travesty?

3. You are rubbing it in the faces of our southern neighbors for their collective stupidity?

Be nicer. I agree that it's humorous, however the wounds are fresh and the people you are poking are good people- they aren't the stereotypical fat, uneducated, slack jawed yokels sporting stained white wife beaters that bought the old, "I'll make your wildest dreams come true" pitch.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

so our new Attorney General appointee was once turned down to be a federal judge for racist remarks. very nice. this should go over well.

Sessions is confirmed to be AG?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,297
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

it is being reported he has been offered it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-transition-watch-170401049.html
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,997
    Jeff Sessions believed the KKK was OK until he learned they were pot smokers. This man is going to be Attorney General.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

it is being reported he has been offered it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-transition-watch-170401049.html
    So it's been Gingrich Christi Giuliani Bolton Romney and now sessions.
    Interesting, sessions voted against tarp and said he would like the Clinton Foundation investigated.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

Jeff Sessions believed the KKK was OK until he learned they were pot smokers. This man is going to be Attorney General.

Lol

Good 'ol boys.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

He said apointee.

At any rate Sessions said this:
    Sessions was heard by several colleagues commenting that he “used to think they [the Klan] were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers.”

He also did this:
    During confirmation hearing, Sessions said he hadn't hired black employees until *after* he learned he'd been nominated to federal bench.

Then there's this:
    Sessions has said he wished he could decline al Civil Rights cases

Let's not forget this little gem:
    According to testimony, Sessions called an African American lawyer “boy” and told him to “be careful what you say to white folks”

Will anyone else need more proof that this guy is racist?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,103

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

He said apointee.

Sessions was heard by several colleagues commenting that he “used to think they [the Klan] were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers.”

He also did this:
    During confirmation hearing, Sessions said he hadn't hired black employees until *after* he learned he'd been nominated to federal bench.

Then there's this:

According to testimony, Sessions called an African American lawyer “boy” and told him to “be careful what you say to white folks”

trump's pendulum is swinging so far to the right it's going to go over their heads and back to the left.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

He said apointee.

He also did this:

Then there's this:

Proof means nothing to your target audience, friend.
  • Options
    The confirmation hearings should be interesting.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

So the new chief law enforcement officer has it in for pot. Think about that.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

JimmyV said:

Lol
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,735
    To whomever posted the tweet on the last page about trump and Ford, turns out he lied. I know that's hard to believe:
    independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-ford-kentucky-mexico-move-not-denied-exaggerated-lied-a7424246.html
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,735
    Jason P said:

JimmyV said:

Yup. Guess how far the state's rights rhetoric goes? Until a state is doing something trump & friends don't like.
  • Options

To whomever posted the tweet on the last page about trump and Ford, turns out he lied. I know that's hard to believe:
    independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-ford-kentucky-mexico-move-not-denied-exaggerated-lied-a7424246.html

I sure as fuck he's held accountable for this shit.

I heard that he is settling his fraud suit as well. He used to brag about never settling law suits (even though he has in the past)

• Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,103

:joker:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

If his lips are moving, if he's tweeting, if it is a day ending in Y, lying seems to be the status quo.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,011

Dear Liberals, Democrats, progressives and radlibs.
    Your use of the word “racist” doesn’t work anymore. We get it. You’re superior.
    You’re enlightened and we’re not. You care about diversity and President-elect Trump supporters don’t and they only listen to dog whistles.
    They have given up trying to talk you out of your presumptions, or trying to earn your approval.
    President-elect Trump supporters no longer consider it worth the while or effort to reassure you that they're not “that kind” of Republican.
    The fact is voters of President-elect Trump are not as stupid as you think and see right through your way of thinking.
    President-elect Trump has given many a voice to be heard.
    Of course, that means “expressions of racism” will increase. And every child who behaves like a bully will be blamed on Trump.
    The fact is, they just don't care about your freak-outs.
    Go ahead and caterwaul.
    You lost, and deserved it.

Weird man. You're gushing over this guy too much. You live in Canada. Is this because...

1. You are living vicariously as a victorious one toothed yokel?

2. You really enjoy agitating and realize the majority of solid people on this forum recognize the election result as a travesty?

3. You are rubbing it in the faces of our southern neighbors for their collective stupidity?

Be nicer. I agree that it's humorous, however the wounds are fresh and the people you are poking are good people- they aren't the stereotypical fat, uneducated, slack jawed yokels sporting stained white wife beaters that bought the old, "I'll make your wildest dreams come true" pitch.
    A local university radio station in Toronto had a guest psychiatrist who had been recruited into a cult earlier in his life, and after escaping spent his career understanding undue thought control. He spoke about how one of the biggest fallacies about this notion is that you have to be of low intelligence to be controlled by someone: persuasive tools like appeal to emotions, fear, confirmation bias, are all contributing factors that affect the smart and the dumb, the weak and the strong, the skeptics and the sheep. I'm sure there are weak and dumb sheep within Trump supporters, but there are also likely critical-thinking intellectuals in there.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
This discussion has been closed.