Options

Trump

Comments

• Options

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Btw, trump is less relevant than you think. Wait until November when Hilary crushes him

Is this guy for Real???? I am buying stock Tomorow in Kleenex...
    I know it's hard for most trump thumpers to realize that a woman IS going to beat him. But look at the numbers. It's rigjt in front of your face. Show me 1 poll that has trump beating Clinton or sanders in the general that isn't from breibart. You're going to need those kleenex when trump us tucking his tail in November demanding a recount for the 25 point defeat.
    Pay attention dude, I never said I was a Trump thumper ever. I just hate the Hildabeast and can't wait till The Don makes that beast Cry like a little girl during a debate. She is going to Win cause King Obummer says so.
    Lol. Cause king obummer said so? So "obummer" gets to pick his successor? That's how it works?
    Pretty much.
    Bernie, POTUS? - :lol:
    Trump POTUS? - :triumph:

The debate will be off the hook and as funny as watching protesters chained to each other fall down when actually faced with some authority for once in their pathetic lives.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Btw, trump is less relevant than you think. Wait until November when Hilary crushes him

I know it's hard for most trump thumpers to realize that a woman IS going to beat him. But look at the numbers. It's rigjt in front of your face. Show me 1 poll that has trump beating Clinton or sanders in the general that isn't from breibart. You're going to need those kleenex when trump us tucking his tail in November demanding a recount for the 25 point defeat.
    Pay attention dude, I never said I was a Trump thumper ever. I just hate the Hildabeast and can't wait till The Don makes that beast Cry like a little girl during a debate. She is going to Win cause King Obummer says so.
    Lol. Cause king obummer said so? So "obummer" gets to pick his successor? That's how it works?
    Pretty much.

The debate will be off the hook and as funny as watching protesters chained to each other fall down when actually faced with some authority for once in their pathetic lives.
    Really? Bush Sr picked clinton? Clinton picked bush jr? GW PICKED Obama?

That makes absolutely ZERO sense.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Pretty much.

It seemed like you took your troll mask off for awhile and sat at the adults' table, it's a shame to see you back at the kids' table.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Pretty much.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,312
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Back to the sexist BS again. One trick pony.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,751
    Jason P said:
    Rasmussen almost always has a conservative bias. That survey is an outlier from all the other polls showing Clinton with the lead. She's also ahead in all the polls with her vs. Cruz, so again suggesting Rasmussen bias.
  • Options
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,605
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Pay attention dude, I never said I was a Trump thumper ever. I just hate theHildabeast and can't wait till The Don makes that beast Cry like a little girl during a debate. She is going to Win cause King Obummer says so.
    Another well written, intelligent, and thoughtful post.
    Obvious why people take your comments so seriously.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    dignin said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

That's right I forgot... It's completely acceptable on here to constantly rip and insult a billionaire w/ Bad hair who wants to make America great again, but when it comes to a woman on the other side no name is acceptable And if you do it's sexist.... That cake must be really really delicious but messy, Clenex works 4 that too.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/salter-clinton-over-trump

"If you can see him plainly and you love our country, you must vote against him. Even if that means electing Hillary Clinton," he wrote then.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I gotta go vote. Should I embrace the MADNESS and jump in the clown car??? Or vote for a weirdo?

Maybe I'll just go to Arby's instead. Another Roast Beef, Yes Sir!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I was going to go vote for Trump (Indiana resident) as an anti-Pence vote...just can't do it

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,698
    this mother effer is gonna be the repub's nominee.

unreal.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Jason P said:
    There are many what ifs that give trump that egde. If the people that for now intend to stay home, actually vote for trump, then he gets the slight edge.

That's as good as a breibart poll.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    edited May 2016
    Yep he's won it this will be great to watch it's insane that this guy will most likely end up in the WH ...
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    muskydan said:

dignin said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

That's right I forgot... It's completely acceptable on here to constantly rip and insult a billionaire w/ Bad hair who wants to make America great again, but when it comes to a woman on the other side no name is acceptable And if you do it's sexist.... That cake must be really really delicious but messy, Clenex works 4 that too.
    What are you saying here? That making fun of trumps wig is not acceptable because you cant resort to name calling without being called a sexist?

Am I reading that correctly?
  • Options
    Good thing he won or their would've been riots I tell ya.
    Can't wait for the Clinton/Trump debates!
    It's not too late to donate to Trumps campaign if you want to
    There seems to be a lot of Trumphadists in your country.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

muskydan said:

dignin said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

What are you saying here? That making fun of trumps wig is not acceptable because you cant resort to name calling without being called a sexist?

Am I reading that correctly?
    It's hilarious how republicans want liberals to stop being PC yet cry foul whey go anti PC dissing their Nazi hero. Double standards, Murica!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,698
    this just reinforces how low the collective IQ of our country is.

put on a hat that declares you'll "Make America Great Again" and the masses eat it up.....no specifics needed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

Jason P said:
    There are many what ifs that give trump that egde. If the people that for now intend to stay home, actually vote for trump, then he gets the slight edge.

Yet not a breibart pole! No indeed, good sir ...

Ye mentioned not of a parlay, only tis could name ye another pole that put the dreaded clown on da lead.

Now, where's me gold???
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

put on a hat that declares you'll "Make America Great Again" and the masses eat it up.....no specifics needed.

Not much different from Bernie's "They'll pay for it" rhetoric. No specifics needed.

Or Clinton's "One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them" rhetoric.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    Jason P said:

Wobbie said:

Not much different from Bernie's "They'll pay for it" rhetoric. No specifics needed.

Or Clinton's "One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them" rhetoric.
    So none of e'm are worthy of being POTUS !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Jason P said:

Wobbie said:

So none of e'm are worthy of being POTUS !!
    I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords ...

http://youtu.be/8lcUHQYhPTE
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Yet not a breibart pole! No indeed, good sir ...

Ye mentioned not of a parlay, only tis could name ye another pole that put the dreaded clown on da lead.

Now, where's me gold???
    You did provide such a poll. Good point. And trump mentioned it during his speech tonight. But he didn't specify the what ifs either. Make murica great again!!
  • Options
    Now Trump just needs to focus on a handful of states to get to 270: Florida, Ohio, Penn, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin. Even if he loses Michigan, Wisconsin and Virginia, he will get 279 electoral votes as long as he wins the other three.
  • Options
    Kasich is dropping out. All Hail the Clown!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,663
    edited May 2016
    The potential President of the United States, folks

WILLIE GEIST: What about what you told Chris Matthews a few weeks ago, which is that women who get abortions should be punished? Do you still believe that to be true?

TRUMP: No, he was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint. Of course not. And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer. And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and, asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer! But of course not, and I said that afterwards
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,064
    Collusion!

(That's alright, no body got the joke when I posted this on FB either, LOL)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

The potential President of the United States, folks

WILLIE GEIST: What about what you told Chris Matthews a few weeks ago, which is that women who get abortions should be punished? Do you still believe that to be true?

TRUMP: No, he was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint. Of course not. And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer. And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and, asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer! But of course not, and I said that afterwards

whenever Trump says "people thought" or "people say" he is referring to voices in his head

This discussion has been closed.