Trump

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    my2hands said:

Fuck Donald Trump

Really? I didn't vote for Trump either but saying something like that is no different that Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a pig. Why go to his level?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

Well Bill Clinton charges for speeches. Are you saying there sound be regulation on that too?

"Speeches" needs to be in quotes. Nobody cares what Arkansas Bill has to say other than to his "wife".
    For 15 years, corps. have been paying Bill to speak. It's what Ex presidents do. And good call, he is from Arkansas. That's about the most factual thing you've posted in the past two months

Meh

Person #1: I think Palin is hot.
    Person #2: Posts an unflattering picture of Palin for the sole reason to comment negatively on her appearance.
    Person #3 (me): Implies the first two are rating women's appearances like they rail against Trump for

Person #3 gets censored and a ban warning. I'm still trying to understand that.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

I really hope America proves to be smart enough to know that if a man can't be trusted to operate his own twitter account, he shouldn't be trusted to operate the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

need we go through the exhausting list we could put together for HRC???
    Go ahead, petty corruption is no match for a grown man who can't control his mouth as well as my 4 year old neice.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Meh

Person #2: Posts an unflattering picture of Palin for the sole reason to comment negatively on her appearance.
    Person #3 (me): Implies the first two are rating women's appearances like they rail against Trump for

Time to move on.

my2hands said:

Fuck Donald Trump

Really? I didn't vote for Trump either but saying something like that is no different that Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a pig. Why go to his level?
    Because we aren't trying to lead the free world lol
    We can afford to go low without bringing the whole nation low.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

Digital works for me. I've got a cd stuck in the player in my car, so a disc does nothing for me. Sad thing is, it's literally my own cd. So whenever someone drives my car and hits the cd button, I look like an arrogant ass.

AHAHAHAHA.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Let's close out this election day with some forum dignity and class please. Saying F the candidate on election day is just hateful and poisonous to our forum environment. Thanks. It's very appreciated.
    Falling down,...not staying down

my2hands said:

Fuck Donald Trump

I wouldn't say that. calling Rosie a pig is a personal dig at her appearance and supposed eating behaviour. just saying "fuck donald trump" is just "screw you" in more vulgar terms.

now, the orange skin and the "hair", on the other hand, I'll give you.

www.headstonesband.com

Meh

I agree with you.

www.headstonesband.com

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.
    In the last few pages we have seen posters using vulgar curse words against Trump and critiquing women on their appearances. I thought we didn't like Trump's behavior? If you hate something, don't you do it too?
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840

Meh

None of that was ok and that is the point. If the only way to truly end it is to deleted everyone's posts, so be it.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.
    In the last few pages we have seen posters using vulgar curse words against Trump and critiquing women on their appearances. I thought we didn't like Trump's behavior? If you hate something, don't you do it too?
    Liberals=Hypocrisy...ala HRC....whats good for them isnt good for anyone else...case in point the past two pages of this thread

ill give @Kat credit she did just address it
    pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.
    Liberals=Hypocrisy...ala HRC....whats good for them isnt good for anyone else...case in point the past two pages of this thread

so every single liberal is a hypocrite? does that mean all republicans are racists? come on.

I agree with bootlegger on this.

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Meh

What did I miss?
    Don't troll JC, you are better than that!
    rgambs said:

Don't troll JC, you are better than that!

Hmm? Okay.
    Donald Trump = Campaigning King?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

so every single liberal is a hypocrite? does that mean all republicans are racists? come on.

around here you would think that everyone who voted for Trump was a racist or low educated...i punched my vote for Trump as a protest vote to HRC...i have a Bachelors Degree and far from a racist...i made my voting decision at the 12th hour last night

and you're right its not ALL, that would be wrong of me to say
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

around here you would think that everyone who voted for Trump was a racist or low educated...i punched my vote for Trump as a protest vote to HRC...i have a Bachelors Degree and far from a racist...i made my voting decision at the 12th hour last night

What did you get your Bachelors Degree in? And where did you get it?

My Gawd, man. Have you not seen what type of man Trump is? Not smart. Not smart at all. If you wanted to protest... you could have spoiled your ballot. You'd gather more respect trying to justify such a poor choice by yelling 'yee haw' and firing a flare barrelled gun into the air.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

I vote swapped with someone in WV. I voted Trump here in PA they voted Stein in WV.
    I would have never considered it if this wasn't so close.
  • JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

I vote swapped with someone in WV. I voted Trump here in PA they voted Stein in WV.
    Ughhhh I didn't think people actually did that. I thought it was just an internet scam. Because that's what vote trading is, a scam. Depend on how you look at it, it's borderline illegal.
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

hence my point. There are obviously many highly educated people voting for Trump, protest vote or legitimate supporter. In the beginning, I thought "how could someone be so dumb?". But I get it. People really believe he is anti-establishment. That's what he's painting himself as, at least now that he knows that's what the people want. And people are probably correct when they say no one man can ruin a country. The republicans have already shown their distaste for him (or maybe fearful of his anti-establishment stance), so it's unlikely he'd get anything significantly dangerous done while in office.

There are many on here, yes, who have admitted to voting for trump, who can come across as racist or at least buying into the fearful rhetoric from Trump.

www.headstonesband.com

JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Ughhhh I didn't think people actually did that. I thought it was just an internet scam. Because that's what vote trading is, a scam. Depend on how you look at it, it's borderline illegal.
    There are vote pact websites, I doubt it's illegal and not a scam.
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

My Gawd, man. Have you not seen what type of man Trump is? Not smart. Not smart at all. If you wanted to protest... you could have spoiled your ballot. You'd gather more respect trying to justify such a poor choice by yelling 'yee haw' and firing a flare barrelled gun into the air.
    Don't be so dramatic TB.
    It's just one vote so it doesn't matter.
    Hillary is going to win right?
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Don't be so dramatic TB.
    It's just one vote so it doesn't matter.
    Hillary is going to win right?
    At this point, I honestly don't care. This election has been a calamity. Have you seen the latest Trump ads where they have an actress playing the part of Clinton?

Part of me wants Trump to win so I can laugh my ass off. If the US elects him... they deserve him. Gawddamn hilarious. It truly is.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    All I ever wanted was a race and it appears we got one. This is going to be fun...
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote.
    BS44325 said:

All I ever wanted was a race and it appears we got one. This is going to be fun...

It will be a short night I think. We'll see.
    dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote.
    Exactly.
    JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote....or a strategic vote.
This discussion has been closed.