Trump

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    Could it be because maybe it isn't a womanly thing to do?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    JC29856 said:

and who gets to decide what a "womanly thing to do" is? what is this, the victorian era?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bare-chested-protesters-removed-trump-polling-site-article-1.2864065

Could you imagine if Trump supporters did this.....so these "women" just remove their clothes for all these people to see, yet Trump being a pervert is the problem...gotcha...way to degrade yourself

Look on that guys face is priceless tho

toplessness as a form of protest is exactly the opposite of degrading yourself for male attention. and why women in quotations? are they not obviously female? is there some behavioural norms they need to conform to in order to be called a woman without quotations?
    i wouldn't be with a woman who showed that type of behavior
    i'm sure the feeling would be mutual
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bare-chested-protesters-removed-trump-polling-site-article-1.2864065

Could you imagine if Trump supporters did this.....so these "women" just remove their clothes for all these people to see, yet Trump being a pervert is the problem...gotcha...way to degrade yourself

toplessness as a form of protest is exactly the opposite of degrading yourself for male attention. and why women in quotations? are they not obviously female? is there some behavioural norms they need to conform to in order to be called a woman without quotations?
    I was going to have a Trump-eque answer for you, but I won't go there as im too much of a gentleman to do so :grin:

ok back to Trump winning the election.......

1...2..3....GO!!!!!
    I can't wait to hear what it means to be a real woman. you know, a female who deserves that title.

*popcorn emoji*

www.headstonesband.com

JC29856 said:

and who gets to decide what a "womanly thing to do" is? what is this, the victorian era?
    I offered a possible explanation for the quotes.
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

ok let me go walking about bottomless as a form of protest...get real...i would be in prison

and try and bait me into the quotations...i wouldn't be with a woman who showed that type of behavior

you don't like strong women who stand up for what they believe in?

neither does trump.

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

I was going to have a Trump-eque answer for you, but I won't go there as im too much of a gentleman to do so :grin:

1...2..3....GO!!!!!
    desperation is sinking in now
    Palin campaigns for Trump in swing states
  • pjalive21 said:

I didn't have any of that shit at my polling place dammit
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

ok let me go walking about bottomless as a form of protest...get real...i would be in prison

and try and bait me into the quotations...i wouldn't be with a woman who showed that type of behavior

neither does trump.
    Why don't you drop it...freaking quotations...big deal i explained myself so there is no need to drag it out...i wasn't trying to label an entire gender so keep making it out that way and deflecting from the article and my point of view...i know plenty of women who stand up for themselves without removing clothing and have voices stronger than a set of breast...my opinion, like you have yours..the problem is liberals can't accept other points of view
  • Those protesters had some points.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

neither does trump.
    Why don't you drop it...freaking quotations...big deal i explained myself so there is no need to drag it out...i wasn't trying to label an entire gender so keep making it out that way and deflecting from the article and my point of view...i know plenty of women who stand up for themselves without removing clothing and have voices stronger than a set of breast...my opinion, like you have yours..the problem is liberals can't accept other points of view
    actually, you didn't. you said you wouldn't be with a woman who is like that. that doesn't explain why you demean a woman/women by judging their decision to protest.

but whatever. carry on.

again with the all-encompassing comment. "liberals can't accept other points of view". bullshit, as I have pointed out, and proven, time and again. and it's just such a fucking weak thing to say.

and it's not a point of view. it's sexism, plain and fucking simple.

www.headstonesband.com

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

mrussel1 said:

dignin said:

Money isn't speech and speech isn't money. This all ties into why citizens united has to go.

But singing actually is speech. If you had to pay to get in and that money sent to the campaign, then that's a different story
    Funny.
    I don't see PJ singing about Trump or Hillary.
    Except their last album was in 2013. You're not very good at this trolling thing.

mrussel1 said:

dignin said:

Money isn't speech and speech isn't money. This all ties into why citizens united has to go.

But singing actually is speech. If you had to pay to get in and that money sent to the campaign, then that's a different story
    Funny.
    I don't see PJ singing about Trump or Hillary.
    I'm not a betting man, but I think there's a Trump song coming if he wins and is the type of president he's saying he would be.
    And a PJ version of All The Way as a bonus track.
    "Anybody can drop their pants, take their clothes off in the middle of the room and get attention."
    my2hands said:

Fuck Donald Trump

And Hillary too. Jill Stein ftw.
    JC29856 said:

"Anybody can drop their pants, take their clothes off in the middle of the room and get attention."

yeah, that's the same thing. really, totally identical. bravo.

www.headstonesband.com

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Person #1: I think Palin is hot.
    Person #2: Posts an unflattering picture of Palin for the sole reason to comment negatively on her appearance.
    Person #3 (me): Implies the first two are rating women's appearances like they rail against Trump for

Person #3 gets censored and a ban warning. I'm still trying to understand that.
    Time to move on.
    In the last few pages we have seen posters using vulgar curse words against Trump and critiquing women on their appearances. I thought we didn't like Trump's behavior? If you hate something, don't you do it too?
    Liberals=Hypocrisy...ala HRC....whats good for them isnt good for anyone else...case in point the past two pages of this thread

ill give @Kat credit she did just address it
    so every single liberal is a hypocrite? does that mean all republicans are racists? come on.

I agree with bootlegger on this.
    Especially since 21 voted for "look at that face" Trump. But that's not hypocrisy to him because he's got that white male repulblican "I'm above the law because I say so" privilege.
    CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

1...2..3....GO!!!!!
    desperation is sinking in now
    Palin campaigns for Trump in swing states
    I love her political Darwinism. Make us laugh more, please, Sarah! You're killing us! :rofl:
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Less than nine hours to go until Donald Trump becomes irrelevant. :smiley:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    let LAWSUIT season begin!

HRC here....would have rather Bernie'd it.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Tiki said:

let LAWSUIT season begin!

LOL, yup! Trump filed a lawsuit in Nevada a couple of hours ago
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited November 2016
    I wish I said this but it wasn't me....

Hillary plays the game the whole world plays, Trump plays the game of Germany 1933.

RIGHT?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018

JC29856 said:

yeah, that's the same thing. really, totally identical. bravo.
    New years eve quote from Mr Edward Vedder
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    unreal.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    It really is. Thanks for the link, Cliffy. One of those tweets has a link to the live broadcast of the hearing: http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Over here in PA voting machines are switching ballots and some machines won't allow a trump vote.

Operation GeoSor in full effect!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

Listening to Trump right now and I can't believe he's running off a list of places where he says they're winning. (Even though most aren't true) My point is though that you don't send a message like that out. Lowering expectations is a proven way to boost turnout. What he's doing is hurting himself in each and every state he rattled off. I can't believe someone as talented, which she is, as Kellyanne Conway would sign off on this.

Of course...he ha
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

neither does trump.
    I agree with this...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
This discussion has been closed.