Trump

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Kat said:

Meh

Person #1: I think Palin is hot.
    Person #2: Posts an unflattering picture of Palin for the sole reason to comment negatively on her appearance.
    Person #3 (me): Implies the first two are rating women's appearances like they rail against Trump for

Person #3 gets censored and a ban warning. I'm still trying to understand that.
    None of that was ok and that is the point. If the only way to truly end it is to deleted everyone's posts, so be it.
    Okay, I will chalk this up as a misunderstanding because there was nothing sexist in my post and it was labeled as a sexist post earlier. Moving on.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Person #2: Posts an unflattering picture of Palin for the sole reason to comment negatively on her appearance.
    Person #3 (me): Implies the first two are rating women's appearances like they rail against Trump for

Time to move on.
    In the last few pages we have seen posters using vulgar curse words against Trump and critiquing women on their appearances. I thought we didn't like Trump's behavior? If you hate something, don't you do it too?
    Liberals=Hypocrisy...ala HRC....whats good for them isnt good for anyone else...case in point the past two pages of this thread

ill give @Kat credit she did just address it
    so every single liberal is a hypocrite? does that mean all republicans are racists? come on.

I agree with bootlegger on this.
    around here you would think that everyone who voted for Trump was a racist or low educated...i punched my vote for Trump as a protest vote to HRC...i have a Bachelors Degree and far from a racist...i made my voting decision at the 12th hour last night

and you're right its not ALL, that would be wrong of me to say
    What did you get your Bachelors Degree in? And where did you get it?

My Gawd, man. Have you not seen what type of man Trump is? Not smart. Not smart at all. If you wanted to protest... you could have spoiled your ballot. You'd gather more respect trying to justify such a poor choice by yelling 'yee haw' and firing a flare barrelled gun into the air.
    Why is that relevant but my bachelors is in tobacco chewing at the University of Redneck because of course my vote for Trump means i fit some sort of stereotype :lol:

3rd party was an option, but all that was going to do was help HRC so i did what would damage her the most...not my fault this country gave us Trump and HRC
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

All I ever wanted was a race and it appears we got one. This is going to be fun...

It will be a short night I think. We'll see.
    Could be. If results of North Carolina and Florida are bad for Trump then it's done. If Trump is up in New Hampshire though (which is unlikely) then people should prepare themselves for a surprise.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.
    In the last few pages we have seen posters using vulgar curse words against Trump and critiquing women on their appearances. I thought we didn't like Trump's behavior? If you hate something, don't you do it too?
    Liberals=Hypocrisy...ala HRC....whats good for them isnt good for anyone else...case in point the past two pages of this thread

so every single liberal is a hypocrite? does that mean all republicans are racists? come on.

around here you would think that everyone who voted for Trump was a racist or low educated...i punched my vote for Trump as a protest vote to HRC...i have a Bachelors Degree and far from a racist...i made my voting decision at the 12th hour last night

My Gawd, man. Have you not seen what type of man Trump is? Not smart. Not smart at all. If you wanted to protest... you could have spoiled your ballot. You'd gather more respect trying to justify such a poor choice by yelling 'yee haw' and firing a flare barrelled gun into the air.
    Why is that relevant but my bachelors is in tobacco chewing at the University of Redneck because of course my vote for Trump means i fit some sort of stereotype :lol:

3rd party was an option, but all that was going to do was help HRC so i did what would damage her the most...not my fault this country gave us Trump and HRC
    my impression was that 3rd party would help Trump, not HRC.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote.
    A Trump voter is not necessarily a Trump supporter but the voter is responsible for all the good and the bad that comes along with the choice. Step 1: destroy the status quo. Step 2: Remove him in 4 years
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

I vote swapped with someone in WV. I voted Trump here in PA they voted Stein in WV.
    I would have never considered it if this wasn't so close.
    Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote....or a strategic vote.
    Yes I voted Trump. If my vote tipped the balance I would have voted Stein.
  • http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304881-trump-will-concede-if-results-are-legit-and-fair-son-says

Trump Jr says Trump will concede if results are "legit".....I think he will. Hopefully he does it respectfully.

Assuming he loses or course.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304881-trump-will-concede-if-results-are-legit-and-fair-son-says

Trump Jr says Trump will concede if results are "legit".....I think he will. Hopefully he does it respectfully.

Non-issue. HE'S GOING TO WIN. I cannot believe how complacent people are about that. He's the second most hated major presidential candidate of all time. She's #1.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

But partially your fault if your vote gives you Trump.

Honestly, from a safe distance away... I'm kind of enjoying the spectacle of the living embodiment of Peter Griffin running for president. I could only imagine him actually serving as the president- the alpha member of US society.

It's no lose for me.

Frea... king... hilarious. It really is.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Is this a legitimate argument? Not every Trump voter is a racist, but every racist is a Trump supporter. Obviously "racist" can be substituted with many other terms like "anti-semite", etc. But is the above statement generally true?
  • JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

Meh

Time to move on.

I vote swapped with someone in WV. I voted Trump here in PA they voted Stein in WV.
    I would have never considered it if this wasn't so close.
    Just so were clear here. You voted for Trump, that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. You can't wash your hands of it by saying it was a protest vote....or a strategic vote.
    Yes I voted Trump. If my vote tipped the balance I would have voted Stein.
    Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    OnWis97 said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304881-trump-will-concede-if-results-are-legit-and-fair-son-says

Non-issue. HE'S GOING TO WIN. I cannot believe how complacent people are about that. He's the second most hated major presidential candidate of all time. She's #1.
    so all the projections by the experts are not only wrong, but incredibly wrong? these people are predicting a landslide in blue.

www.headstonesband.com

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    OnWis97 said:

How do you rationalize this with the early voting numbers our of Nevada?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Has anyone asked Hilliary if she will concede or accept the results without challenge? Or is it understood that she will.
  • JC29856 said:

Has anyone asked Hilliary if she will concede or accept the results without challenge? Or is it understood that she will.
    She stated that she would at the debate when asked. Trump said he couldn't answer.

Come on man...

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/08/1593231/-Fox-News-accuses-Austyn-Crites-of-using-dead-grandmother-for-voter-fraud-except-she-s-alive?detail=facebook

I forget where the Austin Crytes crap was posted but here you go....I can't believe some of you guys fall for this crap.

edited November 2016
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bare-chested-protesters-removed-trump-polling-site-article-1.2864065

Could you imagine if Trump supporters did this.....so these "women" just remove their clothes for all these people to see, yet Trump being a pervert is the problem...gotcha...way to degrade yourself

Look on that guys face is priceless tho
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bare-chested-protesters-removed-trump-polling-site-article-1.2864065

Could you imagine if Trump supporters did this.....so these "women" just remove their clothes for all these people to see, yet Trump being a pervert is the problem...gotcha...way to degrade yourself

These ladies have been around a while now....

FEMEN’s naked attacks is a naked nerve of the historic woman-system conflict, its most visual and appropriate illustration. Activist’s naked body is the undisguised hatred toward the patriarchal order and new aesthetics of women’s revolution.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    pjalive21 said:

if Trump came in and saw these women would he have just thought he was backstage at the Miss Teen USA competition as they girls were changing again?
    pjalive21 said:

toplessness as a form of protest is exactly the opposite of degrading yourself for male attention. and why women in quotations? are they not obviously female? is there some behavioural norms they need to conform to in order to be called a woman without quotations?

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

haha

She's not the one running around telling people it is "rigged."
    www.myspace.com
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

toplessness as a form of protest is exactly the opposite of degrading yourself for male attention. and why women in quotations? are they not obviously female? is there some behavioural norms they need to conform to in order to be called a woman without quotations?
    ok let me go walking about bottomless as a form of protest...get real...i would be in prison

and try and bait me into the quotations...i wouldn't be with a woman who showed that type of behavior

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

ok let me go walking about bottomless as a form of protest...get real...i would be in prison

and try and bait me into the quotations...i wouldn't be with a woman who showed that type of behavior

Bottomless and topless are not the same, you would go to jail, not prison, and you get to choose what type of woman you will be with, you don't get to choose what women are worthy of the title.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2016
    ok so now you are telling me what form of exposure is or isnt the same and whats appropriate yet i can't say what is a woman to me :lol: gotcha

conversation over...derailed

Is this a legitimate argument? Not every Trump voter is a racist, but every racist is a Trump supporter. Obviously "racist" can be substituted with many other terms like "anti-semite", etc. But is the above statement generally true?

There is a ton of anti-semitism on the extreme left.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

ok so now you are telling me what form of exposure is or isnt the same and whats appropriate yet i can't say what is a woman to me :lol: gotcha

I didn't say what was appropriate, only that topless and bottomless is clearly not equivalent in either sex.

You want to deem who is a woman and who isn't? I suppose that's fine if you want to be that way, I am sure some would say that makes you not a man at all.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

I didn't say what was appropriate, only that topless and bottomless is clearly not equivalent in either sex.

You want to deem who is a woman and who isn't? I suppose that's fine if you want to be that way, I am sure some would say that makes you not a man at all.
    ok last response to this as we have seriously gotten off topic....what i view that i want in a woman is different than say another man, i do not and will not generalize what someone considers a woman in general....i see nothing wrong with my assessment
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

ok last response to this as we have seriously gotten off topic....what i view that i want in a woman is different than say another man, i do not and will not generalize what someone considers a woman in general....i see nothing wrong with my assessment
    but you did by putting the word in quotations. no one cares what your mating qualifications are, so putting the word in quotations was ridiculous.

honestly, that's kind of a trump type of thing to do.

www.headstonesband.com

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

how am I baiting you? You originally made the comment. I was merely questioning your motives behind it. if that's baiting then this whole forum needs to be shut down. :lol:

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.