Trump

Comments

• I don't think anyone doesn't believe it. it's just.....all the "proof" that has been presented......including Clinton getting advice from staffers on how to apologize to a marginilized group of people on a very sensitive topic....amounts to zero. it's like tonfig is posting emails from some random corporate communications manager. there's simply nothing there.

and to an extent, Trump is such a cartoon character, not because he's republican, makes it somewhat believable that he'd pull a stunt like that. I'm not saying he did, I don't know enough about the circumstances to comment on it, but just hearing it next to Trump's name, my first thought was "yeah, I could see that".

Agreed....and the campaign obviously ran with the "assassination attempt" narrative.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Alice Crites is in the Podesta emails.
    The book in the wikileaks in his name is a book about globalism and predicting global events.
    There are multiple people with multiple businesses at his same address.
    That same address has dead voters.
    There appears to be a group of she'll companies involved.
    The Crites family seems to have a number of ties to pro Hillary propaganda.
    This man was likely receiving funding from DNC in some way.
  • JC29856 said:

The book in the wikileaks in his name is a book about globalism and predicting global events.

What is your source?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

JC29856 said:

What is your source?
    google

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.46h,83.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

What is your source?
    google

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.7122908,-86.8893239,3a,15y,8.46h,83.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm5lY_0Y--6A_8pQUonmXXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    JC29856 said:

So you're a little nuts, huh?
    www.myspace.com
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

mfc2006 said:

JimmyV said:

BS44325 said:

JimmyV said:

I think he went right back on with his speech because the secret service rightly determined there was no threat. He knew he was not only perfectly safe but also never in any danger. Which makes the campaign's early claims of an assassination attempt even harder to defend.

I don't think the campaign made that claim. First report came from the people airing the speech online. I watched it live. Speech cut out when he left the stage. Person's doing the broadcast said "we are not sure what happened. Waiting to get word from someone with campaign" then said "we are told someone had a gun". Report was very loose due to confusion. Probably broken telephone because somebody on ground yelled "gun". Secret service didn't give their statement until later.
    The campaign's social media director was claiming last night that an assassination attempt had occurred.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-secret-service-assassination-attempt/
    ugh....
    is it over yet????
    Soon. We're getting closer with each passing minute.
    Unless we get a repeat of Florida y2k. :anguished:
    That was only possible because that election was so close. This election will not be. We will know no later than when the polls close in California, if not earlier.
    A few close call states on Nate Silvers site could change thanks to electoral colleges. Florida is close.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    edited November 2016

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

mfc2006 said:

JimmyV said:

BS44325 said:

JimmyV said:

I think he went right back on with his speech because the secret service rightly determined there was no threat. He knew he was not only perfectly safe but also never in any danger. Which makes the campaign's early claims of an assassination attempt even harder to defend.

I don't think the campaign made that claim. First report came from the people airing the speech online. I watched it live. Speech cut out when he left the stage. Person's doing the broadcast said "we are not sure what happened. Waiting to get word from someone with campaign" then said "we are told someone had a gun". Report was very loose due to confusion. Probably broken telephone because somebody on ground yelled "gun". Secret service didn't give their statement until later.
    The campaign's social media director was claiming last night that an assassination attempt had occurred.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-secret-service-assassination-attempt/
    ugh....
    is it over yet????
    Soon. We're getting closer with each passing minute.
    Unless we get a repeat of Florida y2k. :anguished:
    That was only possible because that election was so close. This election will not be. We will know no later than when the polls close in California, if not earlier.
    A few close call states on Nate Silvers site could change thanks to electoral colleges. Florida is close.
    Could but won't. This is not going to be close tomorrow. Gore couldn't win without Florida. Hillary isn't going to need it to reach 270.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited November 2016
    "E-mail, as far as I can tell, is going to be the way we communicate in the future."

Me in 1993

Turns out it was phones...in cryptic, stupid, little, moronic emoji's and abbreviated words. While we drive. good job...it's like PARADISE here..

The FBI...repeatedly investigating communication between govt officials or anyone for that matter is a little suspect for my taste. I wouldn't like it if the FBI started an investigation into my neighbors emails. it's not as though they haven't been HOOVERING all the information off of the INTERNET since 2003. Think about that ...2003.

I'm also pretty sure that it's not just Anthony Weiner's laptop they know the content's of. Think about that, too..

#BUSHBUSHCLINTONCLINTON

sorry I'll stop.

#VOTEALREADY
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Ah, Palins stupid mouth. The comedy material gift that keeps on giving. :rofl:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/07/sarah-palin-trump-wins-polls-strippers.html

Michael Palin was right years ago. He's no longer the funniest Palin.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Ah, Palins stupid mouth. The comedy material gift that keeps on giving. :rofl:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/07/sarah-palin-trump-wins-polls-strippers.html

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    so I guess it only matters when people think Hillary lies. Trump not only lied, but he encouraged his supporters to go watch the video, clearly showing he lied. I watched the Obama video before Trump even commented. I thought "wow, good on Barack, taking the high road". Then Trump comes out saying Obama was screaming at this protestor. If by screaming, you mean saying "we need to respect this man's right to free speech, respect our elders, and respect his service to our country", before finishing with "don't boo, VOTE!".

yeah, what a jerk! :rofl:

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/5/13533468/trump-obama-protester
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

I have to admit I dont know how anyone took her seriously
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685

Sarah Palin cracks me up but for some reason also makes me want to vomit. It's really hard to puke and laugh at the same. Thank you, Sarah, for a new life experience!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

:rofl:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    edited November 2016
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,214
    Am I the only one that finds Palin hot ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717

Until she opens her mouth
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    "Business man"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    If there was a God....Kurt has being doing God's work.
  • pjalive21 said:

I have to admit I dont know how anyone took her seriously
    She's one reason why I didn't vote for McCain

• It's interesting to me that, within about a 30 second stretch, Trump will say the election is rigged then switch to a narrative that he has Hillary scared that she is losing Michigan and has to make a campaign stop there tonight.

Do any of his supporters pick up on this shit?

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Of course not, she is an obviously attractive woman!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    edited November 2016

Meh

• Can I get an "oh the drama" please?

“Presidential elections are breathtakingly close,” Obama continued. “Each of you has the power to swing an entire precinct for Hillary, and if we swing enough precincts, we will win this state, we will win this election, and we will continue this progress... that is the power that you have.But only if we get out and vote for Hillary Clinton.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/07/us-election-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-live
This discussion has been closed.