Trump

Comments

• Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Telling it like it is!
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    dignin said:
    Good article. And in principle I agree with the guy. But unfortunately we're too far gone for serious civic involvement in the current process. But we can certainly start working toward better policies and better candidates for the next election. For this cycle, and the 110 hours until the shit show ends, I can only see it as entertainment. I've already voted, I won't like (and won't have voted for) the eventual winner. But there's always next time. Not time to give up, or give in. But there really isn't anything I can do at this point, so I'm just along for the ride.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/rudy-giuliani-admits-james-comey-fbi-letter-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

This is pretty fucked up.

Giuliani said in an interview last week that there is "a surprise or two that you are going to hear about in the next few days" that will "turn this around."

Two days later, FBI director James Comey told lawmakers that his agency found new emails related to its investigation into Clinton's private email server.

The Trump campaign on Thursday said Giuliani was not serious when he was making that prediction.
    Yeah right. This doesn't surprise me one bit.
    It never ceases to amaze me that so many people are so riled up about Hillary, when obviously Trump is shadier than shade.... and nobody seems to notice or care. :dizzy:
    I wouldn't put anything past Trump.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Yeah....haven't seen Christie on the campaign trail much :)

Oh man. :lol: I actually used to think that Christie was normal. Like a Republican who could represent all the normal, moderate Republicans out there who want the government to cooperate and get shit done. But then he came out and endorsed Trump almost against his will, like a pathetic little wuss with a long-term scheme. And of course bridgegate... I had hoped that he wasn't low enough to have been involved in that directly, but seems he was. He went from not bad at all in my mind to a complete fucking disaster. Now I am having trouble thinking of a single Republican who seems normal. Some must exist, but everyone R in the news is a freak. I mean, there is Trump and Pence - cuckoo bananas in their own special ways - and then what seems to be getting set up as the future of the party are hard right creeps like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, and fucking guys who are threatening civil war, who are saying shit like Clinton should be killed, etc etc. It's just so screwed up.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/rudy-giuliani-admits-james-comey-fbi-letter-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

This is pretty fucked up.

Giuliani said in an interview last week that there is "a surprise or two that you are going to hear about in the next few days" that will "turn this around."

Two days later, FBI director James Comey told lawmakers that his agency found new emails related to its investigation into Clinton's private email server.

The Trump campaign on Thursday said Giuliani was not serious when he was making that prediction.
    Giuliani’s former law firm, then called Bracewell Giuliani, has long been general counsel to the FBI Agents Association (FBIAA),

Rey Tariche, head of the FBI Agents Association (FBIAA), which represents 13,000 former and current agents, resigned on Monday.

Rey Tariche's statement referenced the Clinton email scandal, saying: "we find our work-our integrity questioned" because of it, adding "we will not be used for political gains."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Latest I hear from people who say they will vote for Trump is that they don't really like him but think he will surround himself with the best people possible.

W
    T
    F
    ?
    www.myspace.com
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    jeffbr said:

dignin said:
    Good article. And in principle I agree with the guy. But unfortunately we're too far gone for serious civic involvement in the current process. But we can certainly start working toward better policies and better candidates for the next election. For this cycle, and the 110 hours until the shit show ends, I can only see it as entertainment. I've already voted, I won't like (and won't have voted for) the eventual winner. But there's always next time. Not time to give up, or give in. But there really isn't anything I can do at this point, so I'm just along for the ride.
    Yeah, I'm getting into the same head space. It's a nice positive way to look at it, to get through the next few days....and 4 years. I do feel like I have a horse in the race, but I have absolutely no control in how it turns out. I'm also just a passenger along for the ride, hoping that the American voter doesn't steer us all off a cliff.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    I'm starting to calm down. Maybe I'm desensitized to all the doom and gloom from both sides, maybe I don't care, or maybe I'm coming to the realization it's all going to be the same no matter who is in office.

either way, it's beautiful outside (14 celcius in Winnipeg in November is outstanding), went for a walk by the river on my lunch,it's friday.....blah blah blah.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

I'm starting to calm down. Maybe I'm desensitized to all the doom and gloom from both sides, maybe I don't care, or maybe I'm coming to the realization it's all going to be the same no matter who is in office.

either way, it's beautiful outside (14 celcius in Winnipeg in November is outstanding), went for a walk by the river on my lunch,it's friday.....blah blah blah.

Winterpeg is hitting 14? Wow. It's supposed to hit 18 here today in Calgary...with no wind. Gotta love Global warming!

It's probably because Trump has hunkered down, so isn't constantly pissing us all off and shocking us every day, lol.
    PJ_Soul said:

It's probably because Trump has hunkered down, so isn't constantly pissing us all off and shocking us every day, lol.
    I find this place causes more election anxiety than anything else for me. I'm fine when I'm not at work (mostly the only time I'm around here) :lol:

www.headstonesband.com

dignin said:

Winterpeg is hitting 14? Wow. It's supposed to hit 18 here today in Calgary...with no wind. Gotta love Global warming!
    saturday and sunday both 15 and sunny. pretty amazing. time to break out the speedo!

www.headstonesband.com

dignin said:

saturday and sunday both 15 and sunny. pretty amazing. time to break out the speedo!
    I never take mine off...you know, just in case.

PJ_Soul said:

I find this place causes more election anxiety than anything else for me. I'm fine when I'm not at work (mostly the only time I'm around here) :lol:
    I use facebook, so my anxiety is pretty much constant. :lol:;)
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I use facebook, so my anxiety is pretty much constant. :lol:;)
    I'm not on facebook or twitter nearly as much now that my work has blocked them both again. so my anxiety with the world has plummeted.

www.headstonesband.com

mfc2006 said:
    Apparently nobody is paying any attention to it, and are suppressing votes anyway. Maybe Trump was right when he said the election is rigged... since he's rigging it.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    PJ_Soul said:

mfc2006 said:
    Apparently nobody is paying any attention to it, and are suppressing votes anyway. Maybe Trump was right when he said the election is rigged... since he's rigging it.
    Nah that can't be only Clinton is corrupt no way is Donald involved in any shady crap by the way I believe Malania is a alien just look at her eyes they move side to side really weird ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    PJ_Soul said:

mfc2006 said:
    This whole process is clusterfuck. I feel like I'm witnessing a crazy-ass circus and the big top is collapsing.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    BS44325 said:
    I'm guessing the death threats played a part. And people wonder why women don't immediately come forward after an assault.
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:
    I'm guessing the death threats played a part. And people wonder why women don't immediately come forward after an assault.
    Paid off?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:
    Or the Rolling Stone verdict...
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    CM189191 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:
    Paid off?
    And white male republican privilege.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    LOL

unsung said:

LOL

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Oh Donald. I'm going to miss Obama.

Trump said Obama screamed at a protester. Watch what really happened.

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/5/13533468/trump-obama-protester
This discussion has been closed.