Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    dignin said:

Oh Donald. I'm going to miss Obama.

Trump said Obama screamed at a protester. Watch what really happened.

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/5/13533468/trump-obama-protester

If drumpf came out and said that the sun set in the west I'd have to doubt him.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Fox News says its report of a possible Clinton indictment is wrong, but Trump keeps citing it

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-fox-news-says-its-report-of-a-possible-1478283939-htmlstory.html
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Watching his NV speech right now.....he is certifiably insane. Praising Rudy & lying left and right.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mfc2006 said:

Watching his NV speech right now.....he is certifiably insane. Praising Rudy & lying left and right.

Just saw secret service rush him off stage. Early reports of somebody with firearm at front of stage. He's back on now but that was nuts.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    BS44325 said:

mfc2006 said:

Just saw secret service rush him off stage. Early reports of somebody with firearm at front of stage. He's back on now but that was nuts.
    I didn't catch that. Wow.

Not a fan of the guy, but don't want that to happen to anyone. Crazy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    BS44325 said:

mfc2006 said:

I'm sure Trump will be claiming it was Hillary herself. And his supporters will believe him.
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mfc2006 said:

I'm sure Trump will be claiming it was Hillary herself. And his supporters will believe him.
    Let's wait until the evidence comes out. Good chance the "attacker" thinks Trump could be the next Hitler but we can't really blame Hillary for him thinking that can we? Maybe the guy just watched Bill Maher last night?
    Armed man in Donald Trump shirt intimidates mom with 9-year-old son at Virginia polling site

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/armed-man-donald-trump-shirt-harasses-va-mom-polling-site-article-1.2859605
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    dignin said:

Armed man in Donald Trump shirt intimidates mom with 9-year-old son at Virginia polling site

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/armed-man-donald-trump-shirt-harasses-va-mom-polling-site-article-1.2859605

Apologists to say it's staged in 3...2...1!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    edited November 2016
    From what I see on the news the "attacker" was just a guy with a sign. He was let go and afterwards was interviewed by reporters and said "I'm the same party as these other people [others at the Trump speech] and I, agreed on many of the same things with these people BUT I'm a Republican who believes Trump is dangerous for America" Right on, I say.

But of course some news outlets will have a field day with this and give the impression, at least, that Trump really was in danger. Think "yelling fire in a crowed theater". Ah huh. More shit-storm nonsense.
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,117
    I don't know how it goes, thats why i'm asking..
    the Secret Service agents are protect the president and\or the nominees???..
    cause i see this and make no sense for me..

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/trump-rushed-off-stage-at-campaign-rally/
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    brianlux said:

From what I see on the news the "attacker" was just a guy with a sign. He was let go and afterwards was interviewed by reporters and said "I'm the same party as these other people [others at the Trump speech] and I, agreed on many of the same things with these people BUT I'm a Republican who believes Trump is dangerous for America" Right on, I say.

But of course some news outlets will have a field day with this and give the impression, at least, that Trump really was in danger. Think "yelling fire in a crowed theater". Ah huh. More shit-storm nonsense.

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

http://youtu.be/b_D4uNanyvc
    BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

So he had a firearm? What's he being charged with? Was he treated like the protester at the Obama rally the other day?
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

So he had a firearm? What's he being charged with? Was he treated like the protester at the Obama rally the other day?
    Nope. No firearm but according to Secret Service report he yelled "gun".
  • Dude had a sign. People were roughing him up and someone yelled gun.

If this happened to Hillary the Trump camp would be saying she was weak.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

You are as loose with the facts as Donald. All reports are that a Donald supporter yelled gun, not the protester. But hey, throw it out there and people believe it so why not.

A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search."

Crites said he was then assaulted by a group of people around him before anyone shouted anything about a gun.

"All of a sudden, because they couldn't grab the sign, or whatever happened, bam, I get tackled by all these people who were just, like, kicking me and grabbing me in the crotch and just, just beating the crap out of me," Crites said, according to KTNV. "And somebody yells something about a gun, and so that's when things really got out of hand."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/trump-rushed-off-stage-at-campaign-rally/index.html
    This was an interesting read, and bang on.

The Governing Cancer of Our Time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/opinion/the-governing-cancer-of-our-time.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

You are as loose with the facts as Donald. All reports are that a Donald supporter yelled gun, not the protester. But hey, throw it out there and people believe it so why not.

A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search."

Crites said he was then assaulted by a group of people around him before anyone shouted anything about a gun.

"All of a sudden, because they couldn't grab the sign, or whatever happened, bam, I get tackled by all these people who were just, like, kicking me and grabbing me in the crotch and just, just beating the crap out of me," Crites said, according to KTNV. "And somebody yells something about a gun, and so that's when things really got out of hand."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/trump-rushed-off-stage-at-campaign-rally/index.html
    Not "loose with facts" but just relaying info as it comes available. First report was someone had a gun, second report was that republican #nevertrump protester yelled gun, now reports state Hillary operative was taken down when unidentified person yelled gun.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Tuesday at 11pm eastern California will put Hillary over 270 and Donald will turn back into a pumpkin. He will kick and scream and pout but the worst presidential campaign we have ever seen in this country will finally be over.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

Not "loose with facts" but just relaying info as it comes available. First report was someone had a gun, second report was that republican #nevertrump protester yelled gun, now reports state Hillary operative was taken down when unidentified person yelled gun.
    No, you're still not telling the truth. I give you another 6...maybe 7 posts till you get it right. You have a pattern....and it is clear as day where you get your "info".
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

Tuesday at 11pm eastern California will put Hillary over 270 and Donald will turn back into a pumpkin. He will kick and scream and pout but the worst presidential campaign we have ever seen in this country will finally be over.

Donald will be a smashed pumpkin. Despite all his rage...
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

No, you're still not telling the truth. I give you another 6...maybe 7 posts till you get it right. You have a pattern....and it is clear as day where you get your "info".
    That's pretty much the story. It's not a big deal.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

Is there evidence the person was an "operative"?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

Circumstantial only. Is "operative" the best word? I don't know. There is zero evidence that he was instructed to disrupt a rally. Maybe a better term would be supporter looking to provoke chaos. I guess the dispute right now is this guy trying to portray himself as just a regular republican who just doesn't like trump. Again...not a big deal.
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

He supports Hillary therefore he is an "operative". That is what things have come to.

Dude had a sign. People were roughing him up and someone yelled gun.

This is how it happened. Of course some people want to misconstrue it and make it look otherwise. Trump fanatics don't deal well with reality.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    brianlux said:

Dude had a sign. People were roughing him up and someone yelled gun.

This is how it happened. Of course some people want to misconstrue it and make it look otherwise. Trump fanatics don't deal well with reality.
    Or facts
    Or reliable and verifiable evidence
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    dignin said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

He supports Hillary therefore he is an "operative". That is what things have come to.
    I heard the Trump campaign planted him. Donald knows he can't risk saying anything outrageous these next few days, but can't stand being out of the spotlight. So this was drummed up for attention.
    CM189191 said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's a Hillary supporter

I heard the Trump campaign planted him. Donald knows he can't risk saying anything outrageous these next few days, but can't stand being out of the spotlight. So this was drummed up for attention.
    I watched footage of this a couple of times last night and my immediate reaction was the whole thing looked and sounded staged. Afterwards, some of the Trump fans were interviewed and sang all kinds of praises for Trump come back after the so-called threat and went right on with his speech right on queue. No people, there was nothing brave about that. It's just more reason to believe it was drummed up. I will be so glad when this clown is out of the news and back on some dumb TV show where he will be relatively harmless.

This discussion has been closed.