Trump

Comments

• ^^^
    The schoolboy Bush at the time 33yrs old couldn't contain himself at the thought of being able to do what Donald "says he did".
    Even back then Trump knew bad press is good press.
    The system is rigged.
    That tape surfacing in no way has any authorities taking a second look for criminal aspects.
    Only the media is loving this tape.
    Trump is smart.

You don't answer the question, then you finish with "Trump is smart". Not sure why I bothered.
    On a list of two for POTUS you must be doing something right.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

^^^
    At this point what does Trump have to do to say "He has no strategy and will be on the ballot slip come November"?

Que!?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    He will be the worst cry baby looser ever come November , he's already starting to put the rigged election trigger phrase into every appearance...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589

^^^
    The schoolboy Bush at the time 33yrs old couldn't contain himself at the thought of being able to do what Donald "says he did".
    Even back then Trump knew bad press is good press.
    The system is rigged.
    That tape surfacing in no way has any authorities taking a second look for criminal aspects.
    Only the media is loving this tape.
    Trump is smart.

You don't answer the question, then you finish with "Trump is smart". Not sure why I bothered.
    On a list of two for POTUS you must be doing something right.
    You would think, right? But not this year.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • He will be the worst cry baby looser ever come November , he's already starting to put the rigged election trigger phrase into every appearance...

He is slipping a little at times with the whole know your enemy thinga majingy.
    Good thing he has Hillary to keep him focused.
    Politics are like a boat, there are only two days you love them.
    The day you buy into and the day you leave it.

He will be the worst cry baby looser ever come November , he's already starting to put the rigged election trigger phrase into every appearance...

Huh?

I love these!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    mrussel1 said:

Huh?

I love these!
    lol lol lmao
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

I'm not sure why Billy Bush is getting black listed by Hollywood for being present during the Trump tape. He remarks that a girl is hot, but I don't see where he said anything vulgar. We would all be jobless if remarking that someone is hot is a fire-able offense.

It's not like he had the foresight that Trump would be the Republican nominee someday.

Just being a friend of Trump who is laughing about what he's saying obviously damages his reputation, and especially what he said and did after they got off the bus and said hi to the woman and basically forces hugs out of her. It was really slimy and creepy on his part. I don't blame the Today Show for not wanting him on anymore. Those kinds of shows have a right to expect their hosts to basically be squeaky clean (relatively, anyway... cleaner than being involved in Donald Trump's biggest campaign scandal to date at least, lol).
    this. after Trumps creepo remarks, he basically forces the unsuspecting woman waiting for them to hug Trump. it was cringe-inducing. then asking who she'd rather date, etc. in full context of both converstations, it took on a whole new meaning. it was like he was trying to be Trump's wingman.
    All I know is that his female co-hosts are defending him. They have worked with him for years. We are passing judgement on a 5 minute recording.
    I don't care about the guy at all. I'm just saying that just his connection to Trump in that video, and how he behaved in that video alone, no matter how good his behaviour is otherwise, seems like a valid reason for the Today Show to fire him. People now connect him directly to this scandal, and that's it. Why would the Today Show want that connection? Seriously, that was really icky behaviour on his part in that video. I will never not think about it if I see his face (wouldn't have even recognized it before this).
    That is witch hunting logic.
    How do you figure? How is it witch hunting for a TV network to watch an incriminating video and decide that it damages the reputation of the employee in question enough for them to want to fire him? Are you sure you know what witch hunting is?
    Did he even come remotely close to breaking any laws?

The people that are fake shocked and fake offended will later tune into the 29th season of Jerry Springer.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The thing is that Carlos Danger can get multiple passes from the media for sexting (to minors). And people wonder why conservatives take a hard stance. It is pure hypocrisy.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

I'm not sure why Billy Bush is getting black listed by Hollywood for being present during the Trump tape. He remarks that a girl is hot, but I don't see where he said anything vulgar. We would all be jobless if remarking that someone is hot is a fire-able offense.

It's not like he had the foresight that Trump would be the Republican nominee someday.

Just being a friend of Trump who is laughing about what he's saying obviously damages his reputation, and especially what he said and did after they got off the bus and said hi to the woman and basically forces hugs out of her. It was really slimy and creepy on his part. I don't blame the Today Show for not wanting him on anymore. Those kinds of shows have a right to expect their hosts to basically be squeaky clean (relatively, anyway... cleaner than being involved in Donald Trump's biggest campaign scandal to date at least, lol).
    this. after Trumps creepo remarks, he basically forces the unsuspecting woman waiting for them to hug Trump. it was cringe-inducing. then asking who she'd rather date, etc. in full context of both converstations, it took on a whole new meaning. it was like he was trying to be Trump's wingman.
    All I know is that his female co-hosts are defending him. They have worked with him for years. We are passing judgement on a 5 minute recording.
    doesn't matter. public perception is all that matters to the show's producers. they won't want to be associated in any way shape or form with this incident.
    But again...NBC had no problem hiring Howard Stern to be a judge on America's Got Talent. I love Stern and so does pretty much everyone and the double standard that is being applied to Billy Bush is ridiculous. NBC had and knew about this tape for years yet had no problem paying Trump. It is faux outrage and Bush just happened to be caught in the crossfire.
    the difference is everyone knows who Stern is. his shock value is gone, and has been for a long time. billy bush seemed like the type of guy they wanted to portray as this squeaky clean little brother type. and coverage of the presidential election is exponentially bigger than a talent show.

I don't really have the answers to that. as yes, it does seem inconsistent. I'm sure there's more to it.
    I think that's exactly what it is. And it's the Today show which is their white suburban homemaker friendly show. He became a liability quickly.
    And both Trump and Stern made NBC boatloads of money. When the money is rolling in the outrage becomes far more selective. Billy Bush was expendable. Rules are for the little people.
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

doesn't matter. public perception is all that matters to the show's producers. they won't want to be associated in any way shape or form with this incident.
    But again...NBC had no problem hiring Howard Stern to be a judge on America's Got Talent. I love Stern and so does pretty much everyone and the double standard that is being applied to Billy Bush is ridiculous. NBC had and knew about this tape for years yet had no problem paying Trump. It is faux outrage and Bush just happened to be caught in the crossfire.
    Howard Stern is a shock jock who built his entire career on that behaviour. Billy Bush is a morning show host who is expected to be squeaky clean and to appeal to stay at home moms. The two are not comparable in any way.
    And then they made Stern a judge on America's Got Talent...a "squeaky clean" family show. He had women ride a sybian on air and then they made him a judge.
  • ^^^
    I forgot about that sybian thing.
    Imagine if Trump made a woman do that years ago?
    Depends if the media.....
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

the difference is everyone knows who Stern is. his shock value is gone, and has been for a long time. billy bush seemed like the type of guy they wanted to portray as this squeaky clean little brother type. and coverage of the presidential election is exponentially bigger than a talent show.

I don't really have the answers to that. as yes, it does seem inconsistent. I'm sure there's more to it.
    I think that's exactly what it is. And it's the Today show which is their white suburban homemaker friendly show. He became a liability quickly.
    And both Trump and Stern made NBC boatloads of money. When the money is rolling in the outrage becomes far more selective. Billy Bush was expendable. Rules are for the little people.
    What planet are you on where Billy Bush is a "little people"? You guys are ridiculous.

Who really gives a shit about Billy Bush? That little shit will make out just fine. Talk about feigned sympathy.

^^^

Anderson Cooper was the one asking Trump about this at the debates and yet he's been on Stern twice in the last couple of years. Pretty good interviews if anyone cares to listen but Cooper has zero issue with Stern's history of crassness...no celebrity or media figure does and for good reason. It's selective outrage.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

What planet are you on where Billy Bush is a "little people"? You guys are ridiculous.

Who really gives a shit about Billy Bush? That little shit will make out just fine. Talk about feigned sympathy.
    No one cares about BB.
    That is why the media is on an all out blitz to burn one to the ground.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

I don't think anybody on here gives a shit about Billy Bush. This isn't about sympathy...we're just pointing out the hypocrisy of NBC employing other foul mouthed people as long as those people are bringing in millions. Selective outrage.
  • ^^^
    Donald knew this about NBC and signed the contract for boatloads of money as well.
    Play the players.
    Donald does it well and has had enough.
    He is now the dealer.
  • BS44325 said:

^^^

Anderson Cooper was the one asking Trump about this at the debates and yet he's been on Stern twice in the last couple of years. Pretty good interviews if anyone cares to listen but Cooper has zero issue with Stern's history of crassness...no celebrity or media figure does and for good reason. It's selective outrage.
    There is not one woman on AMT has opposed Sterns usage of the Sybian on air with women.
    Hmmm

BS44325 said:

^^^

There is not one woman on AMT has opposed Sterns usage of the Sybian on air with women.
    Hmmm
    How do you know this?
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

Hmmm
    How do you know this?
    And it's not forced Sybian usage.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

Hmmm
    How do you know this?
    Well that's a relief.
  • mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

Hmmm
    How do you know this?
    Well that's a relief.
    Is this considered locker room banter?
    Perhaps to some.
    But not to others.
    Selective outrage.

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

^^^

Hmmm
    How do you know this?
    Well that's a relief.
    Is this considered locker room banter?
    Perhaps to some.
    But not to others.
    Selective outrage.
    Wait...what??
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Look, I'm just glad a Bush finally suffered some consequence for his actions.
  • JC29856 said:

I bet you can't wait to tick that box to vote Hillary.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

I bet you can't wait to tick that box to vote Hillary.
    I'm an "other woman" kinda guy.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

I don't care about the guy at all. I'm just saying that just his connection to Trump in that video, and how he behaved in that video alone, no matter how good his behaviour is otherwise, seems like a valid reason for the Today Show to fire him. People now connect him directly to this scandal, and that's it. Why would the Today Show want that connection? Seriously, that was really icky behaviour on his part in that video. I will never not think about it if I see his face (wouldn't have even recognized it before this).
    How do you figure? How is it witch hunting for a TV network to watch an incriminating video and decide that it damages the reputation of the employee in question enough for them to want to fire him? Are you sure you know what witch hunting is?

The people that are fake shocked and fake offended will later tune into the 29th season of Jerry Springer.
    some just dont get it. those comments are deplorable for anyone to say. but the nominee for POTUS? shouldn't be in that person's universe.

there are certain jobs that call for a higher standard of conduct. you dont get much higher than POTUS. and you dont get much lower than trump.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

some just dont get it. those comments are deplorable for anyone to say. but the nominee for POTUS? shouldn't be in that person's universe.

there are certain jobs that call for a higher standard of conduct. you dont get much higher than POTUS. and you dont get much lower than trump.

Statements like this are the reason that you will forever not make up minds.
    You can't be neutral and expect a result.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    there you go again, making zero sense. how is my statement in any way neutral?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• there you go again, making zero sense. how is my statement in any way neutral?

A broad outline and expectations of the POTUS especially coming from a Canadian with no solutions.
This discussion has been closed.