Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

mickeyrat said:

I dont recall anyone anywhere saying radical Catholic terrorists. simply IRA TERRORISTS.

Now I will grant , some tabloid in Britain may have used this exact phrasing and I expect some somewhere may have. but it certainly wasnt spoken of HERE publicly.

R.I.T is used rather loosely.

well why do you think that is ? maybe because they keep telling the world that ISLAM will control the world or they scream ala acobar or what ever they say when they pull the cord/push the button on their suicide vest or burn, rape, behead in the name of ala then post that shit on friggin youtube.....geemineee flapjacks man how much slack can you give a radical Islamic terrorist group ? another example of backwards ass political correctness.

Godfather.

smfh. BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR ALL OF ISLAM. it's a incredibly bastardized version of it. islam is a peaceful religion.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

^^^
    Who is this "we" you speak of?

"We" as in the military leaders, the press or Reagan, or Tip O'Neill or any other political leader in the United States at that time.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

mickeyrat said:

I dont recall anyone anywhere saying radical Catholic terrorists. simply IRA TERRORISTS.

Now I will grant , some tabloid in Britain may have used this exact phrasing and I expect some somewhere may have. but it certainly wasnt spoken of HERE publicly.

well why do you think that is ? maybe because they keep telling the world that ISLAM will control the world or they scream ala acobar or what ever they say when they pull the cord/push the button on their suicide vest or burn, rape, behead in the name of ala then post that shit on friggin youtube.....geemineee flapjacks man how much slack can you give a radical Islamic terrorist group ? another example of backwards ass political correctness.

Godfather.

smfh. BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR ALL OF ISLAM. it's a incredibly bastardized version of it. islam is a peaceful religion.
    is there on line version of the koran ? I've heard stories but never seen one myself.

Godfather.

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

You mean ISIS leaders keep saying they will control the world. You are missing my point completely. ISIS is a small fraction of the world's Muslim population. The vast, vast, vast majority of their victims are other Muslims (you know this, right?). Yet, you are saying that it's critically important to stick the adjective Islam in between radical and terrorist otherwise we won't win? That makes no fucking sense. We didn't stick Catholic in between any phrases about the IRA. But that's precisely what they were. They were Catholics and their identification came from being Irish and Catholic. It's the same thing.
    I was a Catholic during that time. No one asked my family to register in a database or monitored our masses. And in Cleveland where I'm from, everyone was Irish or Italian Catholic. Was that political correctness run amok? Or are there different humanitarian rules for Muslims in your mind?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,725
    mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

You mean ISIS leaders keep saying they will control the world. You are missing my point completely. ISIS is a small fraction of the world's Muslim population. The vast, vast, vast majority of their victims are other Muslims (you know this, right?). Yet, you are saying that it's critically important to stick the adjective Islam in between radical and terrorist otherwise we won't win? That makes no fucking sense. We didn't stick Catholic in between any phrases about the IRA. But that's precisely what they were. They were Catholics and their identification came from being Irish and Catholic. It's the same thing.
    I was a Catholic during that time. No one asked my family to register in a database or monitored our masses. And in Cleveland where I'm from, everyone was Irish or Italian Catholic. Was that political correctness run amok? Or are there different humanitarian rules for Muslims in your mind?
    Lost cause, my friend

• mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

is there on line version of the koran ? I've heard stories but never seen one myself.

Godfather.

Trying to root out sympathizers, gf?
  • mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Lost cause, my friend

Such a liberal post....
    Insane if you don't agree.
  • mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

www.google.com
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,725

mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Lost cause, my friend

Such a liberal post....
    Good one
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054

Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

This really has to be the stupidest thing that the GOP keeps saying

Why?
    For those of us that pay attention it is very apparent. It's the kind of speak that riles up the lowest information voters.

Do you really believe that if Clinton refers to terrorists as "Terrorists" rather than "Radical Islamic Terrorists" that it will somehow change the manner in which we confront them?

political correctness sucks......some folks have the balls to say it like it is and it's about time.

Godfather.

balls
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Here's a quick quiz where you can guess whether the quotes come from the Bible or the Quran.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Hejman/which_holy_book

And, in the most ridiculously straightforward method to find the Quran, a search on google.com led me to - go figure - quran.com. Free, translated in numerous languages.

http://www.quran.com
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Remember the exchange last night when Lauer read Trump his tweet about sexual assaults in the military?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/donald-trump-military-sexual-assault/

That was SERIOUSLY fucked up

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

think about that. THEY are a statistically insignificant % of the worlds billion plus muslim population. So how is it then THEY speak for all?

its funny, you'll rail against being put into a particular box because of the extreme views of others that you might have agreement with on xyz issue but are willing to paint a billion plus that way.

it would help if you came to understand the muslim in name only arent practing a religion. you can learn this by read the book yourself. if you've paid attention you've seen the reports that isil is specifically recruiting folks with little to no knowledge of islam to begin with. they target the disaffected, loner outsiders. no different than a street gang. but much more brutal and violent.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • benjs said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Here's a quick quiz where you can guess whether the quotes come from the Bible or the Quran.

And, in the most ridiculously straightforward method to find the Quran, a search on google.com led me to - go figure - quran.com. Free, translated in numerous languages.

The bible is the bloodiest book ever written. It drives me insane when people will go on and on about what the Quran says but fail to mention the bible is equally horrible in some passages.

benjs said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

The bible is the bloodiest book ever written. It drives me insane when people will go on and on about what the Quran says but fail to mention the bible is equally horrible in some passages.

I don't know what you mean. I run my household like a chapter out of Leviticus. My wife and kids LOVE me for it.

Remember the exchange last night when Lauer read Trump his tweet about sexual assaults in the military?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/donald-trump-military-sexual-assault/

That was SERIOUSLY fucked up

in addition , how can there be a conviction on an unreported crime?

the other obvious thing is , it suggests its womens fault for wanting serve, NOT that we continue to raise generations of boys with a take what and WHO you want mindset. Or the fact that sexual assaults in the military took place before women served in co-ed units. it just wasnt spoken of in public.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Saw a guy in a big ass truck with an even bigger ass TRUMP! flag planted and waving in the middle of the truck's bed as he drove by. My immediate gut reaction was to simply laugh out loud. The guy saw me laughing and by the look on his face he looked like he was thinking, "I got a mind to shot you in the face, fucktard."

Seriously? :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

benjs said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

this is just it.

www.headstonesband.com

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Lost cause, my friend

Such a liberal post....
    Reality had a liberal and anti Trump bias.
    edited September 2016

Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

This really has to be the stupidest thing that the GOP keeps saying

Why?
    For those of us that pay attention it is very apparent. It's the kind of speak that riles up the lowest information voters.

Do you really believe that if Clinton refers to terrorists as "Terrorists" rather than "Radical Islamic Terrorists" that it will somehow change the manner in which we confront them?

political correctness sucks......some folks have the balls to say it like it is and it's about time.

Godfather.

I love when people who want to justify their own ignorance and racism tout themselves as "sayers of like it is". it's hogwash. there's a girl at work like this. she loves bragging about how she says what no one else has the balls to say.

In other words, she's a fucking bitch.

I tell it like it is, too. I'm just not a racist pig.

www.headstonesband.com

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited September 2016
    OnWis97 said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

brianlux said:

While sitting in the waiting room waiting for a CT scan today I watched a bit of CNN News on their TV. The story was about how Trump and Hillary were in a "virtual tie". Did I shit my pants seeing that? No, I just rolled my eyes. The whole thing played out on TV like some bad, dumb virtual reality TV show. Welcome to the new America- a poorly scripted dumb virtual reality TV show.

The drama, Brian!!
    If it wasn't so fucking sad it would be funny as hell!
    What is funny as hell is the Hillary supporters don't utter a peep when the polls are like this. But when she's ahead woa nelly watch out it's Trump dumpin time!

Trump is back on his pinnacle - he must be if he is at the Hillary stature in the polls right?
    I think it's just stunned silence. What can you say when you're reminded that that many people can be that stupid? Not much.
    Maybe so.

I think a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening in November.
    I've been green for 3 years before Demexit was "cool" so unless Hillary gets aerate and replaced by Bernie. I'm voting Stein.

Oh, and Trump just went down two percentage points since yesterday on Nate Silver. He realize he hadn't said stupid shit in a while so he went back to being the plant.
  • ALA ALCOBAR!!

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

ALA ALCOBAR!!

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Slack? How do you figure any slack is being given? ISIS and ISIS terrorist attacks are regularly headline news, and they are always named.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    jeffbr said:

ALA ALCOBAR!!

:rofl:

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    edited September 2016
    Trump's holding a press conference right now citing an article he gave in Esquire in 2004 to prove he was against the Iraq war....which started one year earlier. Umm....

haha
    www.myspace.com

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Trying to root out sympathizers, gf?
    HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH ! you don't say much but when you do it's great ! thanks'

Godfather.

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

think about that. THEY are a statistically insignificant % of the worlds billion plus muslim population. So how is it then THEY speak for all?

its funny, you'll rail against being put into a particular box because of the extreme views of others that you might have agreement with on xyz issue but are willing to paint a billion plus that way.

it would help if you came to understand the muslim in name only arent practing a religion. you can learn this by read the book yourself. if you've paid attention you've seen the reports that isil is specifically recruiting folks with little to no knowledge of islam to begin with. they target the disaffected, loner outsiders. no different than a street gang. but much more brutal and violent.
    think about that. THEY are a statistically insignificant % of the worlds billion plus muslim population......say 10% ? little less or a little more ?
    so what's 5% of a BILLION ? ...what's 1% of a billion ?

Godfather.

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

think about that. THEY are a statistically insignificant % of the worlds billion plus muslim population......say 10% ? little less or a little more ?

Godfather.

Nice made up numbers. There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in this world. ISIS is estimated to have between 80-100k members. Expressed as a % that is .000625%.

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

1% or less actually.

This discussion has been closed.