Trump

Comments

• Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

This really has to be the stupidest thing that the GOP keeps saying
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jesus Christ...he's also comparing the current total of Navy ships to 100 years ago...same with Air Force, he's comparing current levels to levels after WWII

fucking idiot

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252

I'm not sure why you keep harping on that. people have stated time and time again that while they are voting for hillary, they are doing so not because she's honest and trustworthy, etc, she is by far less dangerous a candidate than trump. it really is that simple.

I dont post here much but read a lot of this thread. This is VERY ACCURATE. And for me, as someone else stated, it feels very much like 2008... I ended up voting for Nader. This time it feels as Clinton is the only option.
  • So now he refuses to talk about his birther movement that he championed against Obama what an ass , instead of admitting that he was/is totally wrong he just refuses to talk about it !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    For those fretting about the CNN poll, evidently CNN estimated half the electorate were white males without college degrees. That is just bizarre.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-poll-cnn-msnbc-227804
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891

brianlux said:

Free said:

brianlux said:

While sitting in the waiting room waiting for a CT scan today I watched a bit of CNN News on their TV. The story was about how Trump and Hillary were in a "virtual tie". Did I shit my pants seeing that? No, I just rolled my eyes. The whole thing played out on TV like some bad, dumb virtual reality TV show. Welcome to the new America- a poorly scripted dumb virtual reality TV show.

The drama, Brian!!
    If it wasn't so fucking sad it would be funny as hell!
    What is funny as hell is the Hillary supporters don't utter a peep when the polls are like this. But when she's ahead woa nelly watch out it's Trump dumpin time!

Trump is back on his pinnacle - he must be if he is at the Hillary stature in the polls right?
    I think it's just stunned silence. What can you say when you're reminded that that many people can be that stupid? Not much.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

brianlux said:

While sitting in the waiting room waiting for a CT scan today I watched a bit of CNN News on their TV. The story was about how Trump and Hillary were in a "virtual tie". Did I shit my pants seeing that? No, I just rolled my eyes. The whole thing played out on TV like some bad, dumb virtual reality TV show. Welcome to the new America- a poorly scripted dumb virtual reality TV show.

The drama, Brian!!
    What is funny as hell is the Hillary supporters don't utter a peep when the polls are like this. But when she's ahead woa nelly watch out it's Trump dumpin time!

Trump is back on his pinnacle - he must be if he is at the Hillary stature in the polls right?
    I think it's just stunned silence. What can you say when you're reminded that that many people can be that stupid? Not much.
    Maybe so.

I think a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening in November.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    OnWis97 said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

brianlux said:

The drama, Brian!!

Maybe so.

I'm not sure... I definitely think some have written a Trump presidency off completely. I don't feel confident about that at all... Trump must be freaking out by now, lol. He probably spends most of his days trying to come up with ways to lose this damn thing, but the large contingent of morons in America are making it so very difficult.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

OnWis97 said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

brianlux said:

The drama, Brian!!

Maybe so.

I'm not sure... I definitely think some have written a Trump presidency off completely. I don't feel confident about that at all... Trump must be freaking out by now, lol. He probably spends most of his days trying to come up with ways to lose this damn thing, but the large contingent of morons in America are making it so very difficult.
    In a meeting and this made me laugh aloud.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    OHHHHHH man I hope wins......just so I can read the posts on this forum LOL !!!!!!!

Godfather.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Donald Trump loves him some Vladimir Putin, huh?

geez...
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    www.myspace.com
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    Donald J Trump...are you effing kidiing me?

I'm 50 years old. Lyndon Johnson was the president when I was born. Nixon was next then Ford then Jimmy Carter Ronald Reagan Bush Bill Clinton W and then Obama.

Nixon Ford Ronald Reagan Bush W

There's your starting five douchebags. #thoseguys
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054

OHHHHHH man I hope wins......just so I can read the posts on this forum LOL !!!!!!!

Godfather.

hes totally keeping track too. he's the worst possible guy for the job. he's like an evil Santa Claus.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

Why?

Why?
    For those of us that pay attention it is very apparent. It's the kind of speak that riles up the lowest information voters.

Do you really believe that if Clinton refers to terrorists as "Terrorists" rather than "Radical Islamic Terrorists" that it will somehow change the manner in which we confront them?

• ^^^
    I think there is a difference in the two and how they are thought of yes.

^^^
    I think there is a difference in the two and how they are thought of yes.

How will that change the action of our military planners and the strategy?
  • ^^^
    As Trump said....won't let the enemy know the strategy no matter who is asking.

^^^
    As Trump said....won't let the enemy know the strategy no matter who is asking.

How do you think Obama's refusal to use that phrase has negatively affected the war on ISIS?

Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

Why?
    For those of us that pay attention it is very apparent. It's the kind of speak that riles up the lowest information voters.

Do you really believe that if Clinton refers to terrorists as "Terrorists" rather than "Radical Islamic Terrorists" that it will somehow change the manner in which we confront them?

political correctness sucks......some folks have the balls to say it like it is and it's about time.

Godfather.

Listening to Trump speech....he is still saying "she won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"...how can we beat them if she can't say it"

Why?

political correctness sucks......some folks have the balls to say it like it is and it's about time.

Godfather.

So no, in other words. It makes no difference to the military. Is that right?
  • I just picture a meeting of high level military authorities where they say "dammit....he didn't say Radical Islamic Terrorism...I guess we'll just pack up our shit and go home"

• I just picture a meeting of high level military authorities where they say "dammit....he didn't say Radical Islamic Terrorism...I guess we'll just pack up our shit and go home"

Radlibs (of course not you personally) :smile: often think/read things like this and live in la la land w/ out military in their lives.

Radlibs (of course not you personally) :smile: often think/read things like this and live in la la land w/ out military in their lives.
    Sorry....it's a dumb thing to say. As I said they trot that out as red meat for the low information voter. Obama has made it very clear that he doesn't say "Radical Islamic Terrorists" because he doesn't want those same low information voters to equate all of Islam with the radicals.

Should we say "Uneducated White People" every time we talk about Trump supporters?

I just picture a meeting of high level military authorities where they say "dammit....he didn't say Radical Islamic Terrorism...I guess we'll just pack up our shit and go home"

So you know it doesn't make a difference. But let's draw a correlation.....

In the 80s when the IRA was busy bombing London, killing civilians, etc, did we refer to them as Radical Catholic Terrorists? No. Of course not. But why not? Weren't they precisely that?

There was no reason to paint the millions of Catholics around the world with that brush when it's a tiny fraction. Same with Muslims
  • ^^^
    Who is this "we" you speak of?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    I dont recall anyone anywhere saying radical Catholic terrorists. simply IRA TERRORISTS.

Now I will grant , some tabloid in Britain may have used this exact phrasing and I expect some somewhere may have. but it certainly wasnt spoken of HERE publicly.

R.I.T is used rather loosely.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

I dont recall anyone anywhere saying radical Catholic terrorists. simply IRA TERRORISTS.

Now I will grant , some tabloid in Britain may have used this exact phrasing and I expect some somewhere may have. but it certainly wasnt spoken of HERE publicly.

R.I.T is used rather loosely.

well why do you think that is ? maybe because they keep telling the world that ISLAM will control the world or they scream ala acobar or what ever they say when they pull the cord/push the button on their suicide vest or burn, rape, behead in the name of ala then post that shit on friggin youtube.....geemineee flapjacks man how much slack can you give a radical Islamic terrorist group ? another example of backwards ass political correctness.

Godfather.

edited September 2016
    double post
    Post edited by Godfather. on
This discussion has been closed.