Trump

Comments

• benjs said:

Why is everyone so hell bent on the % of radicals? It's as accurate as the daily changing polls. The last 2 entire pages has been a messy, sticky debate with that thing called religion thrown in. Totally distracting from the real issue which is Trump. Trump said he would bomb the shit out of ISIS. Anyone have a problem w/ that? It's such a small percentage of the religion that it wouldn't take long to rid them right?
    Trump is not playing on peoples' fear he is combating the fear that ISIS is trying to maintain.
    As far as radicalized christian nutbars are concerned I am ok with them and see no need to wipe them out all you have to do is back away slowly with a smile and the problem is solved.
    Now I wonder how Trump is going to poll today....

I have a huge issue with this: it's called civilian casualties. Carpet bombing is definitely effective, unless you're trying to reduce the mass murder of innocents. You think they just throw ISIS-exclusive full moon parties in the desert, away from the general population?
    To add, this would be classified as a hate crime and ethnic cleansing. Indiscriminate murdering of large amounts of people who hail from the same region/country, share the same faith and the same customs all fall under that umbrella.

Trump is advocating ethnic cleansing, torture, and stealing their land and oil. All against international law, all punishable by death at the Hague.
    Unreal and it's insane that he has this support it actually makes me ? Who is next to me might really agree with him !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • benjs said:

Why is everyone so hell bent on the % of radicals? It's as accurate as the daily changing polls. The last 2 entire pages has been a messy, sticky debate with that thing called religion thrown in. Totally distracting from the real issue which is Trump. Trump said he would bomb the shit out of ISIS. Anyone have a problem w/ that? It's such a small percentage of the religion that it wouldn't take long to rid them right?
    Trump is not playing on peoples' fear he is combating the fear that ISIS is trying to maintain.
    As far as radicalized christian nutbars are concerned I am ok with them and see no need to wipe them out all you have to do is back away slowly with a smile and the problem is solved.

I have a huge issue with this: it's called civilian casualties. Carpet bombing is definitely effective, unless you're trying to reduce the mass murder of innocents. You think they just throw ISIS-exclusive full moon parties in the desert, away from the general population?
    To add, this would be classified as a hate crime and ethnic cleansing. Indiscriminate murdering of large amounts of people who hail from the same region/country, share the same faith and the same customs all fall under that umbrella.

Trump is advocating ethnic cleansing, torture, and stealing their land and oil. All against international law, all punishable by death at the Hague.
    Unreal and it's insane that he has this support it actually makes me ? Who is next to me might really agree with him !
    This is everything that a lot of Americans want and nobody has really openly stated it until trump.

This is what happens when someone whose whole image is made for and by reality tv.

This is what happens when the media goes to sleep.

This is what happens when the bar for trump is lowered to ground level and when he goes 48 hours without a gaffe we are told that he is now presidential.

The fourth estate has failed this country.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • ^^^
    It would be none of the sort if isis was taken out in the most effective means possible.
    Or we could capture every single one and put them through a court trial that would be best right?
    Until then let isis continue until they get their day in court.
    Some people are so anti Trump they are borderline pro terror.
  • ^^^
    It would be none of the sort if isis was taken out in the most effective means possible.
    Or we could capture every single one and put them through a court trial that would be best right?

What your dead wrong I'm anti Trump not pro terror his insane , today he blamed Clinton for Korean nuclear blast his an idiot !!!
  • ^^^

Oh bullshit. We are abiding by international law. Can't you see that? The "kill em all let God sort them out" mentality is not based in reality, it is illegal, and it is a terrible idea. This is probably why trump supporters support it, because it does not require actual critical thinking to reach that conclusion as a policy position.

Why have you stopped promoting trump? Haven't seen a photo of him in this thread in weeks.

• By the way, trump is going to lose the electoral college, so none of what he says is going to happen.

• His fucking pro Russian pro Korean his pro Insane !!!!
  • It is a blanket statement used in times of war. Bomb the shit out of them.
    If the US or allies do an airstrike on an isis target there is no problem law wise right?
    There is no law against US doing airstrikes is there?
    In fact I hear isis doesn't like being bombed but what do I know.
    isis deserves nothing more than obliteration - that does not require critical thinking just common sense.
    I don't want to post a picture of the Trump because some peoples' bandwidth can't handle it so I am mindful of that.
    The US is very careful to avoid civilian casualties with their strikes - if they can sharpen this skill down to zero each and everytime isis will have a problem.
  • It is a blanket statement used in times of war. Bomb the shit out of them.
    If the US or allies do an airstrike on an isis target there is no problem law wise right?
    There is no law against US doing airstrikes is there?
    In fact I hear isis doesn't like being bombed but what do I know.
    isis deserves nothing more than obliteration - that does not require critical thinking just common sense.
    I don't want to post a picture of the Trump because some peoples' bandwidth can't handle it so I am mindful of that.
    The US is very careful to avoid civilian casualties with their strikes - if they can sharpen this skill down to zero each and everytime isis will have a problem.

Considering isis is not a country with borders and there was no declaration of war, what we are doing is illegal. The only reason we get away with it is because isis exists in Iraq and Syria where there are civil wars going on. Drone strikes are unethical because the people dropping the bombs are sitting behind a desk in Nebraska and are in no danger so they risk nothing besides choking to death on their donut.

And you are so wrong. Any decision to drop bombs should be made with tremendous attention to detail and consideration of all possibly outcomes. It is not to be made based on emotion and not to be made flippantly, so your idea of common sense is too simplistic. Republican politicians like to offer "common sense solutions" because they are intellectually lazy, and if they talked to their supporters in depth they would be viewed as weak and lose the election. This is why Obama and Clinton are so demonized. They make measures decisions.

Lastly, there will never be 0 civilian casualties because the enemy hides with civilians. Wars are not fought on battlefields anymore.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I just skimmed through some of the posts, my o my the kids are upset ! I like reading this stuff on the train because it tells me that Trump is ahead in the POTUS race......oh I forgot those polls don't mean a thing do they LOL !
    is anybody here leaving the country if Trump is elected ? you guy's should be pissed at Hillary for trying to use this country as her personal bank account and path to her own dictatorship, most Americans see that why you guy's don't is baffling or maybe you do ?
    man this race is the most entertaining event of the season ! remember kiss's get out and vote ! and if your a democrat vote more than once ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I just skimmed through some of the posts, my o my the kids are upset ! I like reading this stuff on the train because it tells me that Trump is ahead in the POTUS race......oh I forgot those polls don't mean a thing do they LOL !
    is anybody here leaving the country if Trump is elected ? you guy's should be pissed at Hillary for trying to use this country as her personal bank account and path to her own dictatorship, most Americans see that why you guy's don't is baffling or maybe you do ?
    man this race is the most entertaining event of the season ! remember kiss's get out and vote ! and if your a democrat vote more than once ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

If these boards indicate in any way, shape or form that Trump is ahead in the POTUS race to you, it tells me that your understanding of basic causality is greatly flawed.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I just skimmed through some of the posts, my o my the kids are upset ! I like reading this stuff on the train because it tells me that Trump is ahead in the POTUS race......oh I forgot those polls don't mean a thing do they LOL !

Godfather.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,401
    edited September 2016

Godfather.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

(her odds of winning have increased in the past week)
    www.myspace.com
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • benjs said:

Godfather.

If these boards indicate in any way, shape or form that Trump is ahead in the POTUS race to you, it tells me that your understanding of basic causality is greatly flawed.
    It is a simple matter of math, and whether or not godfather believes in math. I don't know tho, these days I an hearing that math has always had a liberal bias.

Godfather, even if trump wins popular vote, which he wont, he cannot win the electoral college. Take that to the bank.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    It's not math. We all know this election is rigged.
  • Wouldn't that involve math, though? Calculations, contemplation of numbers?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

benjs said:

This is everything that a lot of Americans want and nobody has really openly stated it until trump.

This is what happens when someone whose whole image is made for and by reality tv.

This is what happens when the bar for trump is lowered to ground level and when he goes 48 hours without a gaffe we are told that he is now presidential.

This is what happens when a bloated and overbearing federal government stops paying attention to it's citizens
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    Trump is dead last, behind Johnson and Stein, among people under 30. Less that 10% of that age

^^^

Oh bullshit. We are abiding by international law. Can't you see that? The "kill em all let God sort them out" mentality is not based in reality, it is illegal, and it is a terrible idea. This is probably why trump supporters support it, because it does not require actual critical thinking to reach that conclusion as a policy position.

Why have you stopped promoting trump? Haven't seen a photo of him in this thread in weeks.
    He never actually supported Trump. He's just been trolling us.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BS44325 said:

benjs said:

This is what happens when a bloated and overbearing federal government stops paying attention to it's citizens
    Example please?

How have you been put down or repressed by a big bad overbearing federal government? You are aware that there are 3 branches of the federal government, correct? Which branch has neglected your needs and the needs of your fellow Americans??

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

^^^

I appreciate your response. Perhaps while you have nothing of value to add you may be better suited to post in a thread such as post your last text or what are you eating right now until you find a meaningful contribution to post in this thread about Trump.

Until then maybe you can digest this while doing so http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420

Hillary apologizes.
    So if I am a supporter am I a racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it". or "just desperate for change".
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,610

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Example please?

How have you been put down or repressed by a big bad overbearing federal government? You are aware that there are 3 branches of the federal government, correct? Which branch has neglected your needs and the needs of your fellow Americans??
    He is Canadian.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869

PJ_Soul said:

^^^

I appreciate your response. Perhaps while you have nothing of value to add you may be better suited to post in a thread such as post your last text or what are you eating right now until you find a meaningful contribution to post in this thread about Trump.

Until then maybe you can digest this while doing so http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420

Hillary apologizes.
    So if I am a supporter am I a racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it". or "just desperate for change".
    Racist, sexist, xenophobic, and Islamophobia.

But you're not a Trump supporter.

(You lecturing others about not making meaningful contributions in a thread is like Hulk Hogan lecturing people about how steroids are bad for you :giggle: )
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Example please?

He is Canadian.
    Of course he is. Seems like the two biggest critics of our government arent even citizens.

• PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^

Hillary apologizes.

(You lecturing others about not making meaningful contributions in a thread is like Hulk Hogan lecturing people about how steroids are bad for you :giggle: )
    "Meaningful contribution" is highly subjective. I normally ignore thread police, unless it is Kat or sea.

• You can't take offense to "deplorable" without knowing what it means. Trump speaks at 4th grade level, deplorable is clearly grade 5 or 6.

• Meaningful contributions?

What have yours been?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,610

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^

Hillary apologizes.

"Meaningful contribution" is highly subjective. I normally ignore thread police, unless it is Kat or sea.
    and dont be a latecomer either.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^

Hillary apologizes.

and dont be a latecomer either.
    I read that on here one time when I was browsing. Was such a weak debate point I didnt bother to think of and then type a rebuttal.

• Meaningful contributions?

What have yours been?

Was this directed at me? I was replying to someone saying we should post on the porch of we can't make meaningful contributions to a thread about trump.

This discussion has been closed.