Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,215
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294565-dallas-morning-news-trump-does-not-deserve-your-vote
    The Dallas Morning News on Tuesday declared Donald Trump is not qualified to serve as president, writing in an editorial that the GOP nominee does not represent Republican ideals.

The newspaper has endorsed the GOP's nominee for president every year since 1964. It said that for generations, it had been clear what it meant to be a Republican: "A belief in individual liberty. Free markets. Strong national defense."
    LOL

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    yes, I said you might like it.

Godfather.
  • Options

Godfather.

I guess I was confused as to why you said Bernie was paid off and then posted an article saying that he wasn't.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,019

benjs said:

Free said:

Not at all. The excusing, deflecting and defending of Hillary in these boards is unbelievable. Keep attacking me for bringing up the obvious.

What is also unbelievable is the blind hatred for Hillary. We get it...she's a powerful woman and that intimidates you.

I'm with Bernie Sanders. I'll be voting for Clinton proudly.
    o.k......but Bernie got paid...

Godfather.

And what exactly do you base this off of? The only thing I understand that Sanders got out of endorsing Clinton, is some of his priorities added to the party platform. I'd hardly call this payment too, because if the agenda of the DNC closer resembles that of Sanders', then there's no conflict of interest in his endorsement. Plus, as countless have said, this is about who is the better (i.e. less bad) candidate. We should push for accountability from Clinton, there's no question of that in my mind. She's in a dangerous position of being elected and not questioned, as it stands. That being said, she is not Satan reincarnate.
    well it don't matter, it was just an assumption on my part but I have to wonder how many people have a 275 day pollen attack and still can't keep from coughing ? she does not look healthy to me but I'm no doctor and I don't wish any illness on her or anyone, just sayin she don't look or sound good.

Godfather.

It's like you have a list of reasons to hate Clinton, and when someone debunks a reason based on nothing but oppositional party lines based on bullshit unfounded rumours and theories - you just move down the list to the next one. Your straw man (woman?) attacks are pathetic, dishonest, and ineffective. Why don't you read your links, learn something, and post something based on substantial evidence? For the record, there ARE topics like this related to Hilary Clinton, yet you avoid them, preferring the easier TMZ/FOX topics like her health. By doing this, you are adding (at best) nothing to the conversation. At worst, you are an obfuscater of intelligent debate, like a paid-for party lackey.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

• Options

Godfather.

Godfather.

I guess I was confused as to why you said Bernie was paid off and then posted an article saying that he wasn't.
    I had heard all the rumors about a pay off but I honestly knew it was probably not true although she was out to burry him any way possible.

Godfather.

• Options
    benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Not at all. The excusing, deflecting and defending of Hillary in these boards is unbelievable. Keep attacking me for bringing up the obvious.

What is also unbelievable is the blind hatred for Hillary. We get it...she's a powerful woman and that intimidates you.

Godfather.

And what exactly do you base this off of? The only thing I understand that Sanders got out of endorsing Clinton, is some of his priorities added to the party platform. I'd hardly call this payment too, because if the agenda of the DNC closer resembles that of Sanders', then there's no conflict of interest in his endorsement. Plus, as countless have said, this is about who is the better (i.e. less bad) candidate. We should push for accountability from Clinton, there's no question of that in my mind. She's in a dangerous position of being elected and not questioned, as it stands. That being said, she is not Satan reincarnate.
    well it don't matter, it was just an assumption on my part but I have to wonder how many people have a 275 day pollen attack and still can't keep from coughing ? she does not look healthy to me but I'm no doctor and I don't wish any illness on her or anyone, just sayin she don't look or sound good.

Godfather.

It's like you have a list of reasons to hate Clinton, and when someone debunks a reason based on nothing but oppositional party lines based on bullshit unfounded rumours and theories - you just move down the list to the next one. Your straw man (woman?) attacks are pathetic, dishonest, and ineffective. Why don't you read your links, learn something, and post something based on substantial evidence? For the record, there ARE topics like this related to Hilary Clinton, yet you avoid them, preferring the easier TMZ/FOX topics like her health. By doing this, you are adding (at best) nothing to the conversation. At worst, you are an obfuscater of intelligent debate, like a paid-for party lackey.
    and you have become a Hillary puppet blind to what has been happening since Obama has become President, if you are comfortable in that situation then by all means carry on ol' boy, you vote how you see fit and I'll vote for the candidate I see fit ....sound simple enough ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,664

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

and you have become a Hillary puppet blind to what has been happening since Obama has become President, if you are comfortable in that situation then by all means carry on ol' boy, you vote how you see fit and I'll vote for the candidate I see fit ....sound simple enough ?

Godfather.
    What has been happening since Obama has become President? I mean besides the unprecedented job growth, expansion of civil liberties, healthcare reform (albeit much change is needed), wars ending, etc...
  • Options

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    What has been happening since Obama has become President? I mean besides the unprecedented job growth, expansion of civil liberties, healthcare reform (albeit much change is needed), wars ending, etc...
    if you believe all that Cliffy and it makes you happy then that's all that counts, Obama is out of the office soon and hopefully Hillary will not be the next president and we as a country can begin to move forward again.

Godfather.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,664

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    if you believe all that Cliffy and it makes you happy then that's all that counts, Obama is out of the office soon and hopefully Hillary will not be the next president and we as a country can begin to move forward again.

Godfather.

What is there to believe? Those are facts, no? Feel free to elaborate on your point though.
  • Options
    Yeah the unemployment rate and Dow Jones are published figures. GF must have some solid info he's going off of.

• Options

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    On the contrary, I've called for not letting hatred of Trump get in the way of holding Clinton accountable when she ought to be, and not for questioning her about tabloid-quality unsubstantiated nonsense. It actually weakens your cause when people have to read through grade school caliber questions, to find any with proof and merit. In other words, I'm not actually criticizing your critical nature, I'm criticizing the quality and the truthfulness of the issues you choose to argue.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,606
    benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    On the contrary, I've called for not letting hatred of Trump get in the way of holding Clinton accountable when she ought to be, and not for questioning her about tabloid-quality unsubstantiated nonsense. It actually weakens your cause when people have to read through grade school caliber questions, to find any with proof and merit. In other words, I'm not actually criticizing your critical nature, I'm criticizing the quality and the truthfulness of the issues you choose to argue.
    Benjs....you're not new here. You should know by now that actually trying to reason, albeit with verifiable facts, data, and evidence, is a battle you can't win with gf.

A valiant effort but you're just banging your head against a wall.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Free said:

Little do you know. Clinton is shady. Untrustworthy. Won't address questionable behavior - both personal and business. Keep insinuating you know... Because intimidating is far from it. And Oh her superpacs make her look even worse. And it is far from hatred, it is being a good citizen questioning the candidates -all of them, which her apologists just. won't. do.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,185
    I'm not sure why you keep harping on that. people have stated time and time again that while they are voting for hillary, they are doing so not because she's honest and trustworthy, etc, she is by far less dangerous a candidate than trump. it really is that simple.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Benjs....you're not new here. You should know by now that actually trying to reason, albeit with verifiable facts, data, and evidence, is a battle you can't win with gf.

A valiant effort but you're just banging your head against a wall.
    I think GF represents a typical human. He believes he knows best, he believes his logic or lack thereof is irrefutable, and he governs himself based on gut feelings and emotions - lest he be called 'cold', 'robotic', or 'unwaveringly idealistic'. People like this make up the masses, so it's important that we don't strictly focus on the impressionable, but also the ones who opine with conviction (regardless of what, or how much, logic they've used in the forming of their opinions).

EV
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,051
    the lesser or two evils
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,051

The Dallas Morning News on Tuesday declared Donald Trump is not qualified to serve as president, writing in an editorial that the GOP nominee does not represent Republican ideals.
    He should be appointed President of the New York Jets. He's qualified for that post. At least they're used to being a mess already.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Little do you know. Clinton is shady. Untrustworthy. Won't address questionable behavior - both personal and business. Keep insinuating you know... Because intimidating is far from it. And Oh her superpacs make her look even worse. And it is far from hatred, it is being a good citizen questioning the candidates -all of them, which her apologists just. won't. do.
    Trump bot-ish. And we've seen so many similar posts criticizing Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, Donald Trump and the Rent is Too Damn High guy.

What questions do you have for Hillary again?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138

I'm not sure why you keep harping on that. people have stated time and time again that while they are voting for hillary, they are doing so not because she's honest and trustworthy, etc, she is by far less dangerous a candidate than trump. it really is that simple.

I think I'm getting to a crossroads here.....I'm here in Florida a much needed state by BOTH candidates. I see Trump everywhere I have to drive by his Mar Largo compound, His plane at PBI and his damn TI Golf Course. I know I'm not voting for Trump and I don't want to vote for Hillary either....it's like back in 2008 I was so fed up with politicians I voted for Ralph Nader. I feel like I'm right back there all over again. I'm still searching though.....

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

SOME people. Gern, Russell and some others have done nothing but apologize for Clinton.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,185
    Free said:

SOME people. Gern, Russell and some others have done nothing but apologize for Clinton.
    fair enough, your posts about this just made it sound, to me anyway, like all clinton supporters were blinded morons who question nothing. no different than people thinking all trump supporters are bigots.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Free said:

And SOME people can't stop trying to make the same point over and over to no avail. One day you will understand that the way you prioritize issues is not the way everyone prioritizes issues. Sorry for that news flash. You must be confusing 'apologizing' for emails, Debbie Shultz, etc. with not giving a shit about them.
  • Options
    benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Well said....actually extremely well said

• Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Thanks for your opinion. I disagree....and so does Bernie Sanders.

• Options
    Tiki said:

He should be appointed President of the New York Jets. He's qualified for that post. At least they're used to being a mess already.
    He tried football before....he ran the USFL team into the ground that he owned

• Options

Free said:

fair enough, your posts about this just made it sound, to me anyway, like all clinton supporters were blinded morons who question nothing. no different than people thinking all trump supporters are bigots.
    I never said all, in fact, It's never good to blanket label an entire group. There are just many here that have outright been Hillary apologists. Makes you wonder...
  • Options
    Free said:

I don't remember apologizing for anything. I call out bullshit when I see it.

I won't get too upset with the emails. The GOP hoped to find some really incredible shit and they really haven't. Because of that they make big deals out of little shit. No one cares.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Free said:

Free said:

I never said all, in fact, It's never good to blanket label an entire group. There are just many here that have outright been Hillary apologists. Makes you wonder...
    So do you think that I earn a living posting on board for a pro-Hillary super-pac?
This discussion has been closed.