Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

Still not sure what scares me more......

An idiot like drumpf possibly being elected president

Or.....

All the uneducated illiterates that believe what he says, support what he says, and would vote for him

:open_mouth:

and you are supporting Clinton ? ...........wow those some strong words for somebody who just proved he does not know any better.

Godfather.

Hello godfather. It appears you never answered russell's question of why Trump pulled the support for Ukrainians from their platform last month. I'm honestly curious to hear a Trump support explain why this happened and why it was the main thing they really pushed for.

I don't know and I will not guess but at the end of the day it does not matter to me, I'm less concerned with Ukrainians right now.

Godfather.

That's weird. You cared about the 'soviets' when you wrote this... he has no dead bodies surrounding his career, he hasn't been accused of selling uranium to the Soviets, Your adherence to a set of principles certainly rivals that of Trump's. No wonder you are a supporter.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,477

An idiot like drumpf possibly being elected president

Or.....

All the uneducated illiterates that believe what he says, support what he says, and would vote for him

and you are supporting Clinton ? ...........wow those some strong words for somebody who just proved he does not know any better.

Godfather.

Hello godfather. It appears you never answered russell's question of why Trump pulled the support for Ukrainians from their platform last month. I'm honestly curious to hear a Trump support explain why this happened and why it was the main thing they really pushed for.

I don't know and I will not guess but at the end of the day it does not matter to me, I'm less concerned with Ukrainians right now.

Godfather.

Oh, okay.

Does it bother you that he did not realize Russia had already invaded the Ukraine?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited August 2016

pjalive21 said:

This amazes me that you think the only people voting for Trump are uneducated and illiterate...I know plenty of highly educated people with multiple masters and doctorates that are supporting Trump...the media has you believing a bunch of backwoods rednecks are supporting Trump...its a shame

could you imagine if we generalized minorities in a way you just did Trump supporters that are supporting Hillary?

Don't take it to heart I don't think he meant you ...
    Couldn't be me I don't support anyone at the moment...that's the sad part

I would laugh more at this circus if it really wasn't so serious whats going to happen in a couple months

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I did ???? the bolded statements are an assumption that I "care" about Soviets ? dude wayyyyyyyy off base.
    and BTW Your adherence to a set of principles certainly rivals that of Hillary, No wonder you are a supporter........
    man this totally outta hand.

Godfather.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

I did ???? the bolded statements are an assumption that I "care" about Soviets ? dude wayyyyyyyy off base.
    and BTW Your adherence to a set of principles certainly rivals that of Hillary, No wonder you are a supporter........

Godfather.

Original. I don't think you quite even know what that means in direct relation to mrussel1's political positions.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Godfather.

That you care about the issues related to Russia..
  • Options
    .....................OHHHHHH GEEEEZE ! you guy's your right I didn't understand the statement...I'll back out of that one very slowly thank you.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,144
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The secret service has to talk to an individual that they are charged with protecting. Got to be the first time ever...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

The secret service has to talk to an individual that they are charged with protecting. Got to be the first time ever...
    Yeah it's just crazy... Trump is a disaster

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    BTW, I absolutely believe that Trump meant that comment the way most people (including the Secret Service apparently) think he meant it. HFD, I think you are giving Trump WAY too much credit with the way you're interpreting the comment.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    PJ_Soul said:

BTW, I absolutely believe that Trump meant that comment the way most people (including the Secret Service apparently) think he meant it. HFD, I think you are giving Trump WAY too much credit with the way you're interpreting the comment.

haha, I'm not giving him credit. I just think the vague things he says can be interpreted in many ways. he's not a good public speaker. at all. that's unusual for someone so rich and in the public eye. but he's terrible. "it will be great, really, really great". that sort of thing. I really can't imagine even he'd be so stupid as to purposely incite an assassination.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

haha, I'm not giving him credit. I just think the vague things he says can be interpreted in many ways. he's not a good public speaker. at all. that's unusual for someone so rich and in the public eye. but he's terrible. "it will be great, really, really great". that sort of thing. I really can't imagine even he'd be so stupid as to purposely incite an assassination.
    That can be interpreted in many ways, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he intended to suggest that the second amendment people might be able to shoot Clinton. Trump isn't clever or witty enough for it to have meant anything else, and do indeed think he's stupid (or crazy) enough to have allowed it to come out of his mouth. The thought would have been too complex for him to utter spur of the moment. He may well not have really meant it literally, but it's what he said and meant, and what those "second amendment people" heard, which is the dangerous part.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

That can be interpreted in many ways, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he intended to suggest that the second amendment people might be able to shoot Clinton. Trump isn't clever or witty enough for it to have meant anything else, and do indeed think he's stupid (or crazy) enough to have allowed it to come out of his mouth. The thought would have been too complex for him to utter spur of the moment. He may well not have really meant it literally, but it's what he said and meant, and what those "second amendment people" heard, which is the dangerous part.
    drumpf is an idiot
    And those followers of his who actually believe that if elected Hillary Clinton will appoint supreme court justices who will enable her in "abolishing the 2nd amendment" are even bigger idiots.

Changing or removing an amendment is NOT a SCOTUS issue.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    From a friend:

Mark Foley, disgraced congressman for having inappropriate relations with young male pages, sitting behind Trump. As he's accusing Hillary for the Orlando shooter's father sitting behind her. All on the same day, I think? And their slamming her for being anti-gay because of it? And pro-taliban? Nevermind their longest running Speaker of the House is in jail as a gay pedophile. This whole election has jumped the shark!

That's Trump's political party. Oh the irony.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

drumpf is an idiot
    And those followers of his who actually believe that if elected Hillary Clinton will appoint supreme court justices who will enable her in "abolishing the 2nd amendment" are even bigger idiots.

Changing or removing an amendment is NOT a SCOTUS issue.
    Well said...stricter background checks (which the majority of NRA members agree with) does not equal removing an amendment. To believe otherwise is nothing other than plain (or plane to some) stoopid.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options
    fools rush in......enjoy your Hitlery discomfort.

Godfather.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    Democratic Party officials reportedly are bracing for the possibility that another batch of damaging or embarrassing internal emails — the kind that cost the party chairman her job on the eve of the Democratic National Convention — could become public before the November presidential election.

That fear reportedly comes as officials with knowledge of a Russian cyberattack that targeted Democratic politicians and organizations told The New York Times that the breach was bigger than first thought and exposed the private email accounts of more than 100 party officials and groups — including the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s key campaign officials.

The apparent wider breach reportedly has prompted the FBI to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying top Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts, the Times reported.

An earlier release of emails just days before the party convention in Philadelphia cost Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job as party chairman, while party CEO Amy Dacey; chief finance officer Brad Marshall; and communications director Luis Miranda resigned last week.

The New York Times reported that the Democratic Governors’ Association also may have been affected by the security breach.

In all cases, the malware used in the hacking points to Russian involvement, sources told the Times.

Enjoy.
    Godfather.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

From

Mark Foley, disgraced congressman for having inappropriate relations with young male pages, sitting behind Trump. As he's accusing Hillary for the Orlando shooter's father sitting behind her. All on the same day, I think? And their slamming her for being anti-gay because of it? And pro-taliban? Nevermind their longest running Speaker of the House is in jail as a gay pedophile. This whole election has jumped the shark!

But if David duke were behind Trump I'm sure we would hear all about it.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    unsung said:

From

That's unlikely as trump doesn't know who David duke even is.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003

unsung said:

From

That's unlikely as trump doesn't know who David duke even is.
    No, he just needs to research him before he passes judgment on him. :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    unsung said:

From

Your point being?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Democratic Party officials reportedly are bracing for the possibility that another batch of damaging or embarrassing internal emails — the kind that cost the party chairman her job on the eve of the Democratic National Convention — could become public before the November presidential election.

That fear reportedly comes as officials with knowledge of a Russian cyberattack that targeted Democratic politicians and organizations told The New York Times that the breach was bigger than first thought and exposed the private email accounts of more than 100 party officials and groups — including the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s key campaign officials.

The apparent wider breach reportedly has prompted the FBI to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying top Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts, the Times reported.

An earlier release of emails just days before the party convention in Philadelphia cost Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job as party chairman, while party CEO Amy Dacey; chief finance officer Brad Marshall; and communications director Luis Miranda resigned last week.

The New York Times reported that the Democratic Governors’ Association also may have been affected by the security breach.

In all cases, the malware used in the hacking points to Russian involvement, sources told the Times.

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

There's no doubt the Russians are biding their time in order to maximize the damage to Clinton and maximize the benefit to Trump. That must make you feel pretty good, that the head of a belligerent state is seeking to influence the election to the benefit of your candidate. I'm sure that Trump, as a career businessman, is immune to quid pro quo.
  • Options
    Wasn't it obvious how I was calling out the hypocrisy of the left?

Now is it?
  • Options
    unsung said:

Wasn't it obvious how I was calling out the hypocrisy of the left?

Now is it?

What's obvious is that the right wing hate echo chamber hasn't destroyed Trump for his failures and that you think only leftists are capable of hypocrisy. But that's what you get when a major political party relies on gerrymandered voting districts and the politics of personal destruction rather than running on fact based policies. Glad to see you're eating it up.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    You're pretty good at putting words into people's mouths. Just because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and her low IQ voters doesn't mean I support the GOP. I openly invite complete and total destruction of the GOP as much as I do the Democrats. Both are guilty, both have blood on their hands.
  • Options
    unsung said:

You're pretty good at putting words into people's mouths. Just because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and her low IQ voters doesn't mean I support the GOP. I openly invite complete and total destruction of the GOP as much as I do the Democrats. Both are guilty, both have blood on their hands.

Interesting that you chose to insult 50% of American voters as low IQ. Guess that's par for the course coming from a Paul supporter, considering they espouse a set of governing principles in which there is zero evidence that it can work outside the textbook of a philosopher who is almost universally ridiculed. Win a few elections at the national level and then you can call the opposition low IQ. Until then, at least Dems and Republicans have a few hundred years of success.
  • Options
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/11/who-founded-isis-abu-musb-al-zarqawi-started-the-terror-group.html?_source=Facebook
    Trump on Wednesday called President Barack Obama the "founder" of ISIS, a position that runs counter to reality.

"He was the founder of ISIS, absolutely," Trump told CNBC, a claim he made repeatedly on live television and reiterated Thursday.

The terror quasi-state that is variously today called either Islamic State, ISIS, ISIL or Daesh was founded by a bloodthirsty religious zealot named Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in 2004. The native Jordanian moved to Iraq, along with thousands of other insurgent volunteers, to fight the American and British forces that had invaded that country in 2003.

At the time, Barack Obama was serving as a state senator for the 13th District of Illinois, spending most of his time shuttling between Chicago and Springfield.
    The United States smashed the Iraqi military in March 2003 and took over the country. On May 23, 2003, under the orders of the Bush administration's designated administrator for Iraq, L. Paul Bremer, the United States disbanded the Iraqi Army and fired thousands of other government workers. As a result, many thousands of Iraqis were put out of a job within a country with a wrecked infrastructure and an economy that had ground to a near-total halt.

Al-Zarqawi entered Iraq either during the invasion or just after it, with funding from Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden, who the United States had already tried kill in Afghanistan. Al-Zarqawi started funneling foreign fighters into the country through Syria. He also had little difficulty attracting fighters from disaffected Sunni tribes in Iraq, most of whom had little money or means of acquiring it, but many of whom had arms they had either stolen or bought from the collapsed national army.

On June 6, 2003, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld mistakenly identified the fighters as "pockets of dead-enders" who were loyal to Saddam Hussein. A month later, President Bush said, "Bring 'em on." The fighters turned out not to be Hussein loyalists, and they did keep coming on throughout 2003, in greater and greater numbers. The insurgency was on.
    By the spring of 2004, the United States finally admitted that it had a full-blown insurgency on its hands that was neither loyal to Saddam Hussein nor, for the most part, even composed of Iraqis. In October 2004, Al-Zarqawi declared himself the "Emir" of Al-Qaeda in Iraq. His group used techniques that were unprecedented in the region for centuries, including terror tactics like the mass beheadings of non-combatant civilians.

That same group — the direct followers of al-Zarqawi, along with new fighters from both inside and outside Iraq and Syria— broke from al-Qaeda and renamed itself the Islamic State of Iraq in late 2006, about four months after al-Zarqawi was killed by a targeted American airstrike.

Islamic State split from Al Qaeda and grew steadily stronger over the next eight years, drawing Sunni Muslim fighters from across the Middle East and Europe who wanted to fight the Americans and to kill Shiite Muslims generally. ISIS has been fighting the West, Shiites, and any religious and ethnic minorities who happen to be in its way ever since.

Obama assumed the office of the president of the United States in January 2009.

Later in the same interview with CNBC on Wednesday, Trump modified his position to call Obama the "co-founder" of ISIS, along with Hillary Clinton.
    More bullshit from Trump. This is really dangerous to say crap like this....seriously, a presidential candidate saying that the current president FOUNDED a terrorist group.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Sarah Palin said that if drumpf loses she is leaving the country and moving to New Mexico

:dizzy:
This discussion has been closed.