Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,950

Sarah Palin said that if drumpf loses she is leaving the country and moving to New Mexico

:dizzy:

:rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,832
    unsung said:

You're pretty good at putting words into people's mouths. Just because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and her low IQ voters doesn't mean I support the GOP. I openly invite complete and total destruction of the GOP as much as I do the Democrats. Both are guilty, both have blood on their hands.

Funny? I rarely see you post vociferous opposition to the republicans with links to debunked leftist bloggers. Care to point me to a few?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    you can't argue/reason with someone who spends all their time criticizing EVERYONE. he wants zero government, wild west style.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    That's not my mission. That's preaching to the choir.

I'm trying to guide everyone to rid themselves of government and stop worshipping it. Live your lives free. My work here is to help leftists find freedom, as there is not much demand here to show neocons the light of personal liberty.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,719
    unsung said:

You're pretty good at putting words into people's mouths. Just because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and her low IQ voters doesn't mean I support the GOP. I openly invite complete and total destruction of the GOP as much as I do the Democrats. Both are guilty, both have blood on their hands.

Maybe post some links to zerohedge. That might raise my IQ!
  • Options
    unsung said:

I'm trying to guide everyone to rid themselves of government and stop worshipping it. Live your lives free. My work here is to help leftists find freedom, as there is not much demand here to show neocons the light of personal liberty.

not sure who worships government. we all want a fair balance of responsible governance without waste. I can't imagine any democrat LIKES big government. but unfortunately, when you want fair social programs for all, that takes bodies. we don't want government to rule or run our lives, just provide the resources for those who don't have access to things most of us do.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:

Who's worshipping government?

It's a necessity. It's far fetched at best to think countries, in the modern era, can revert to simpler times and local economies.

I'm sorry for your two presidential candidates, but given the choices... Clinton is the obvious selection. It's not even close. And that fact goes to show you how dysfunctional the Republican party has grown: Homer Simpson could have beat Clinton... the Republican party couldn't feature a candidate more qualified than Homer Simpson.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

unsung said:

It's a necessity. It's far fetched at best to think countries, in the modern era, can revert to simpler times and local economies.

I'm sorry for your two presidential candidates, but given the choices... Clinton is the obvious selection. It's not even close. And that fact goes to show you how dysfunctional the Republican party has grown: Homer Simpson could have beat Clinton... the Republican party couldn't feature a candidate more qualified than Homer Simpson.
    HAHAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mrussel1 said:

Democratic Party officials reportedly are bracing for the possibility that another batch of damaging or embarrassing internal emails — the kind that cost the party chairman her job on the eve of the Democratic National Convention — could become public before the November presidential election.

That fear reportedly comes as officials with knowledge of a Russian cyberattack that targeted Democratic politicians and organizations told The New York Times that the breach was bigger than first thought and exposed the private email accounts of more than 100 party officials and groups — including the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s key campaign officials.

The apparent wider breach reportedly has prompted the FBI to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying top Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts, the Times reported.

An earlier release of emails just days before the party convention in Philadelphia cost Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job as party chairman, while party CEO Amy Dacey; chief finance officer Brad Marshall; and communications director Luis Miranda resigned last week.

The New York Times reported that the Democratic Governors’ Association also may have been affected by the security breach.

In all cases, the malware used in the hacking points to Russian involvement, sources told the Times.

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

There's no doubt the Russians are biding their time in order to maximize the damage to Clinton and maximize the benefit to Trump. That must make you feel pretty good, that the head of a belligerent state is seeking to influence the election to the benefit of your candidate. I'm sure that Trump, as a career businessman, is immune to quid pro quo.
    so if the Russians nail Hillary who's fault is it ? old friend of mine used to say "what ever you do in the dark will come out in the light"
    do you really think Trump is sleeping with the Russians ?

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,068
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291094-trump-everyones-liking-my-obama-isis-jab

Holy Shit Trump doubled down again!!
    “Last night you said that the president was the founder of ISIS,” said radio host Hugh Hewitt in a Thursday interview with Trump. “I know what you meant, you meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.”

“No, I meant that he’s the founder of ISIS,” Trump replied. “He was the most valuable player. I gave him the most valuable player award."

Trump went on to say that voters approve of his controversial remarks.

“No, it’s not a mistake,” he said on “The Hugh Hewitt Show." "Everyone’s liking it. I think they’re liking it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

You saw that as if I'm supposed to consider it a dig at me. Again, not really that important to me. Just wondering how it'll be if Homer beats her.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,743

mrussel1 said:

Democratic Party officials reportedly are bracing for the possibility that another batch of damaging or embarrassing internal emails — the kind that cost the party chairman her job on the eve of the Democratic National Convention — could become public before the November presidential election.

That fear reportedly comes as officials with knowledge of a Russian cyberattack that targeted Democratic politicians and organizations told The New York Times that the breach was bigger than first thought and exposed the private email accounts of more than 100 party officials and groups — including the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s key campaign officials.

The apparent wider breach reportedly has prompted the FBI to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying top Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts, the Times reported.

An earlier release of emails just days before the party convention in Philadelphia cost Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job as party chairman, while party CEO Amy Dacey; chief finance officer Brad Marshall; and communications director Luis Miranda resigned last week.

The New York Times reported that the Democratic Governors’ Association also may have been affected by the security breach.

In all cases, the malware used in the hacking points to Russian involvement, sources told the Times.

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

There's no doubt the Russians are biding their time in order to maximize the damage to Clinton and maximize the benefit to Trump. That must make you feel pretty good, that the head of a belligerent state is seeking to influence the election to the benefit of your candidate. I'm sure that Trump, as a career businessman, is immune to quid pro quo.
    so if the Russians nail Hillary who's fault is it ? old friend of mine used to say "what ever you do in the dark will come out in the light"

Godfather.

I think Trump is bizarrely susceptible to flattery. It's part of his personality which is narcissistic and that of an egomaniac. So when Putin started floating him compliments, he ate it up and played right into Putin's hands. Putin is an ex-KGB colonel. He is not to be trifled with from a psychological perspective, and he has his fingers in Trump. More directly however, I find his senior campaign aides' relationships with the Russian oligarchs and the Russian-sympathizing Ukrainians very troubling. It is quite clear that the Russians influenced the RNC platform through the Trump campaign. That's not cute at all, it's dangerous.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

Godfather.

I think Trump is bizarrely susceptible to flattery. It's part of his personality which is narcissistic and that of an egomaniac. So when Putin started floating him compliments, he ate it up and played right into Putin's hands. Putin is an ex-KGB colonel. He is not to be trifled with from a psychological perspective, and he has his fingers in Trump. More directly however, I find his senior campaign aides' relationships with the Russian oligarchs and the Russian-sympathizing Ukrainians very troubling. It is quite clear that the Russians influenced the RNC platform through the Trump campaign. That's not cute at all, it's dangerous.
    exactly...

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

you can't argue/reason with someone who spends all their time criticizing EVERYONE. he wants zero government, wild west style.

When what they really mean is zero government unless it's sides with them like abolishing abortion. They're cherry picking neo cafeteria libertarians like the republicans they're supposed to be against.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Sarah Palin said that if drumpf loses she is leaving the country and moving to New Mexico

:dizzy:

I can see Hawaii from my house! :lol:
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

Godfather.

wow interesting take on that I can't argue and can't agree but I still don't want Hillary in there either......what a mess.

Godfather.

• Options

When what they really mean is zero government unless it's sides with them like abolishing abortion. They're cherry picking neo cafeteria libertarians like the republicans they're supposed to be against.
    And throwing everything back to the states to let them discriminate however they wish with no federal power to slap them upside the head.

• Options
    edited August 2016

A true libertarian should be pro-choice. This is why I say that there are no true Libs at a national level. Rand Paul has said repeatedly that he is pro-life and introduced 'personhood' bills. There is no evidence that Libertarian principles can govern a nation as diverse as ours.
  • Options
    Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    Trump Digs Coal

Woot
  • Options
    Friday13 said:

Trump Digs Coal

Woot

Trump supports an energy policy that runs counter to market forces. Coal is dead energy not due to regulation, but due to innovation + supply and demand. Trump is ignorant in market economics.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2c55cd2496a14bdd98bcf84ccdb34810/ap-fact-check-bringing-coal-jobs-back-appalachia

"Woot" if you support bad policy.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    unsung said:

..... Seriously? If that's your goal maybe start posting things about how to farm, build log cabins or maybe dugouts, live without utilities, weave fabric, and steer a wagon horse team. Maybe some maps showing where you can go and live without paying taxes and somehow not get nabbed for keeping your kids out of the education system.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

Godfather.

Yeah, that's totally true. I actually know someone like this. A little flattery goes a LONG LONG way with narcissist egomaniacs. They are actually very easy to manipulate if you know how, and it's not hard. Just make sure he knows that you have common enemies, plus a little tickling under the chin and some good old fashioned ego stroking will do it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

Godfather.

Yeah, that's totally true. I actually know someone like this. A little flattery goes a LONG LONG way with narcissist egomaniacs. They are actually very easy to manipulate if you know how, and it's not hard. Just make sure he knows that you have common enemies, plus a little tickling under the chin and some good old fashioned ego stroking will do it.

ohhhh that's just mean trickery ! HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Godfather.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enjoy.
    Godfather.

Godfather.

Yup
    drumpf is a textbook narcissist
  • Options

I actually don't. But it's your story stick with it.

Desiring the destruction of these two political parties and restoring the general government to what is listed in art 1 sec VIII is not wild west.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

..... Seriously? If that's your goal maybe start posting things about how to farm, build log cabins or maybe dugouts, live without utilities, weave fabric, and steer a wagon horse team. Maybe some maps showing where you can go and live without paying taxes and somehow not get nabbed for keeping your kids out of the education system.
    Government owns utilities? Government owns the textile mills too? Government created housing? Home schooling is illegal? Private schools don't exist?

Nope. Serious.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Desiring the destruction of these two political parties and restoring the general government to what is listed in art 1 sec VIII is not wild west.
    in this day and age, it would be.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'll take my chances.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Government owns utilities? Government owns the textile mills too? Government created housing? Home schooling is illegal? Private schools don't exist?

Nope. Serious.
    All of these things function because government enables it. Home schooling is still governed. It's not just a free for all where parents can create their own curriculum. Same with private schools. There is still oversight, laws connected to it, etc. Same with housing. Same with roads, industry, law enforcement, emergency response, agriculture, and pretty much everything else. If you want to rid yourself of government you really do have to go off the grid.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    unsung said:

Article 1/VIII is not exactly chock full of Libertarian policies. There is not clear overlap between a constructionist or textualist and a libertarian. There is no talk of free market principles, as an example. In fact, the right to set tariffs seems to run directly contrary to a Libertarian view.
This discussion has been closed.