Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

if that's the extent of the mud you guy's can dig up on Trump then I'd say your willingness to support Hillary is uneducated to say the least but if your voting strictly on a popularity basis your vote is wasted.
    he has no dead bodies surrounding his career, he hasn't been accused of selling uranium to the Soviets, he hasn't been accused of email discrepancies (to put it lightly) he was not caught lowballing his opponent to have him removed from the race.....shit I can go on and on and the most you'll be able to counter with is his company has products made over sea's ? you guy's arguing for a straight up villain and attacking a guy who has nothing to win financially by running this race, can Hillary say the same ???? fuck no ! he's personally employed more people than Hillary ever will......and he doesn't have to lie or hide anything to run his campaign......so tell me why on earth would anybody vote for Hillary ?????

Godfather.

1. He doesn't pay his contractors
    2. His "university" was a giant scam
    3. He lies about his charitable donations
    4. And you say he doesn't have anything to hide, then why the fuck doesn't he release his taxes?

Funny... selling uranium to the "soviets", when A. that's a bullshit charge, as usual and B. Trump is the one cozying up to Putin and his fucking campaign team are the ones that had the support for the Ukrainians pulled from the platform. Please fucking explain that to me. Or try to defend it.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,147

if that's the extent of the mud you guy's can dig up on Trump then I'd say your willingness to support Hillary is uneducated to say the least but if your voting strictly on a popularity basis your vote is wasted.
    he has no dead bodies surrounding his career, he hasn't been accused of selling uranium to the Soviets, he hasn't been accused of email discrepancies (to put it lightly) he was not caught lowballing his opponent to have him removed from the race.....shit I can go on and on and the most you'll be able to counter with is his company has products made over sea's ? you guy's arguing for a straight up villain and attacking a guy who has nothing to win financially by running this race, can Hillary say the same ???? fuck no ! he's personally employed more people than Hillary ever will......and he doesn't have to lie or hide anything to run his campaign......so tell me why on earth would anybody vote for Hillary ?????

Godfather.

"accused of" doesn't mean shit. Hillary has been investigated for all kinds of shit that she had no control over. The GOP has been trying to smear her for years.

It is very clear who is making the uneducated choices here GF.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    prove that, cozying up to Putin ? .....I guess he be cozying up to the Terrorist groups and providing them with weapons. fucking explain that.

Godfather.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003

Godfather.

You honestly believe that he has nothing to win financially by earning the Presidency? What about, uh, tax laws? They've been known to affect the tremendously wealthy when the wrong people are in office... Say, the tremendously wealthy, for example.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

prove that, cozying up to Putin ? .....I guess he be cozying up to the Terrorist groups and providing them with weapons. fucking explain that.

Godfather.

Do you even have a clue about Manafort's ties to the Russians? Do you even know who Manafort is?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    benjs said:

Godfather.

You honestly believe that he has nothing to win financially by earning the Presidency? What about, uh, tax laws? They've been known to affect the tremendously wealthy when the wrong people are in office... Say, the tremendously wealthy, for example.
    exactly...he started this campaign saying that he was going to raise taxes on the rich. Now he says he will cut their (his) taxes and also eliminate the estate tax. The estate tax elimination would benefit his family greatly.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094

Godfather.

she's never asked anyone "why can't we use our nukes?".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    More and more depressed each day about these awful candidates we have
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rgambs said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290953-scarborough-the-gop-should-remove-trump-as-nominee

"A bloody line has been crossed that cannot be ignored. At long last, Donald Trump has left the Republican Party few options but to act decisively and get this political train wreck off the tracks before something terrible happens," wrote the former Republican congressman.
    Trump at a rally Tuesday appeared to joke about the possibility of gun owners taking action against Clinton.

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment,” Trump said to boos from the crowd.

“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

“Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

Many people took Trump's comments as a joke about the assassination of the Democratic presidential nominee, though Trump said Tuesday that's not what he intended.

Scarborough said the Secret Service should interview Trump and ask him to explain his comments and Speaker Paul Ryan should revoke his endorsement.

"Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should denounce in the strongest terms their GOP nominee suggesting conservatives could find the Supreme Court more favorable to their desires if his political rival was assassinated," he wrote.

"Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should revoke their endorsement of Donald Trump. At this point, what else could Trump do that would be worse that implying the positive impact of a political assassination?"

Scarborough has been a constant critic of Trump throughout the campaign.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH that's it ?????? shit fuzzy these people are paranoid ! or just plane stupid.

Godfather.

Just plain stupid is a presidential candidate that speaks in such an unintelligent way that that it is rarely clear what he actually means. He rambles and rambles and shit like this comes out.

The statement has to be interpreted one way or another, because it doesn't make sense as it was given. The ability to speak in complete sentences is one that Trump should learn.

this is exactly what I mean. He speaks so vaguely it could be interepreted in any number of ways, and of course, with the stakes this high, the flames will be fanned that much higher.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Godfather.

Who be cozying up to terrorists? WTF does that even mean.

Trump's overtures to Putin are well documented. But let's just ask a simple question: Why did the Trump team insist on removing the call to arm the Urkainian nationals? It's the ONLY change they demanded to the RNC platform. Please defend your candidate on this front.
  • Options

As much as I think Trump is dangerous and irresponsible and unfit for the presidency, I honestly believe he was not insinuating that HRC be shot. This is just the way the guy speaks. Always in very vague terms that aren't always clear. I really think he was saying as he stated later, that they need to unify for influence. He was speaking, previous to the comment in question, in context of her appointed judges taking away their second Ammendment rights, but you dont see the full quote on most liberal news sources.

But he was clearly talking about what action could be taken once she was elected...
    Yes, he was. And to me he was stating the gun crowd should band together and fight what he thinks will be an attack on the second ammendment. That in no way implies he is insightjng violence against her.

I get it. This is trump. He says crazy shit. He says stupid shit. But i really don't think he meant what everyone is saying he meant.

And didn't he also say "which would be a horrible day"?... That implies a shooting
    that's a stretch. he said it would be a horrible day, in my opinion, if she gets elected.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pointless, as always believe as you wish.

Cincy, unfortunately true.

Godfather.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

More and more depressed each day about these awful candidates we have

This speaks for a lot of people.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited August 2016
    Still not sure what scares me more......

An idiot like drumpf possibly being elected president

Or.....

All the uneducated illiterates that believe what he says, support what he says, and would vote for him

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    Unfortunately Hillary will take us down the path we are going on to a borderless nation with massive, unsustainable debt increases. While in Boston listening to the Star Spangled Banner and watch the US flag on the screen I wondered if the flag would even exist at the end of my lifetime or my niece/nephew's lifetime.

But....Trump is a terrible, terrible candidate. He's an idiot and probably a little senile. The Republicans need to figure out how to replace him or just concede the election before he does more damage to the Republican party.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947

Unfortunately Hillary will take us down the path we are going on to a borderless nation with massive, unsustainable debt increases. While in Boston listening to the Star Spangled Banner and watch the US flag on the screen I wondered if the flag would even exist at the end of my lifetime or my niece/nephew's lifetime.

But....Trump is a terrible, terrible candidate. He's an idiot and probably a little senile. The Republicans need to figure out how to replace him or just concede the election before he does more damage to the Republican party.

I really do think Trump is in it either for his own ego or maybe to help Hillary be a shoe-in. Either way, he doesn't really want the job anyway. I don't think Hillary will do much in the way of changing America as you are concerned she will. But I also don't see her making any great changes to the good either. We will endure her for 4 years and then elect someone else next time.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

I hope you know that Trump's plan was predicted to explode the debt, compared to Clinton's which was basically neutral. Let me know if you need a link with that data. It was just recently evaluated.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I hope you know that Trump's plan was predicted to explode the debt, compared to Clinton's which was basically neutral. Let me know if you need a link with that data. It was just recently evaluated.
    I agree that Trump would have increased the debt. It will be interesting to see what Hillary can do with the debt but I'll believe it when I see it. She is being pushed so far left I don't see how she can avoid spending, spending, spending (not that the right is any better).
  • Options
    brianlux said:

I really do think Trump is in it either for his own ego or maybe to help Hillary be a shoe-in. Either way, he doesn't really want the job anyway. I don't think Hillary will do much in the way of changing America as you are concerned she will. But I also don't see her making any great changes to the good either. We will endure her for 4 years and then elect someone else next time.
    Not it in four years, but we are basically a frog in slowly boiling water. Hillary's tenure will basically heat up the water a little bit more.
  • Options

Or.....

All the uneducated illiterates that believe what he says, support what he says, and would vote for him

and you are supporting Clinton ? ...........wow those some strong words for somebody who just proved he does not know any better.

Godfather.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    brianlux said:

Martin "most hated man in America" Shkreli endorses him as well.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    So does Sarah Palin.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

This amazes me that you think the only people voting for Trump are uneducated and illiterate...I know plenty of highly educated people with multiple masters and doctorates that are supporting Trump...the media has you believing a bunch of backwoods rednecks are supporting Trump...its a shame

could you imagine if we generalized minorities in a way you just did Trump supporters that are supporting Hillary?

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    edited August 2016
    pjalive21 said:

This amazes me that you think the only people voting for Trump are uneducated and illiterate...I know plenty of highly educated people with multiple masters and doctorates that are supporting Trump...the media has you believing a bunch of backwoods rednecks are supporting Trump...its a shame

could you imagine if we generalized minorities in a way you just did Trump supporters that are supporting Hillary?

I don't think that he said that all Trump supporters are uneducated and illiterate. He said that all of those Trump supporters that are "uneducated illiterates" (which I think we can assume he meant somewhat facetiously anyway... I mean, there aren't very many politically interested illiterates around) scare him because they believe what he says. Me, I'm actually a lot more scared by the highly educated, well-read Trump supporters! They are the ones who generally don't believe what he says and support him anyway!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    pjalive21 said:

Don't take it to heart I don't think he meant you ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

As much as I think Trump is dangerous and irresponsible and unfit for the presidency, I honestly believe he was not insinuating that HRC be shot. This is just the way the guy speaks. Always in very vague terms that aren't always clear. I really think he was saying as he stated later, that they need to unify for influence. He was speaking, previous to the comment in question, in context of her appointed judges taking away their second Ammendment rights, but you dont see the full quote on most liberal news sources.

But he was clearly talking about what action could be taken once she was elected...
    Yes, he was. And to me he was stating the gun crowd should band together and fight what he thinks will be an attack on the second ammendment. That in no way implies he is insightjng violence against her.

I get it. This is trump. He says crazy shit. He says stupid shit. But i really don't think he meant what everyone is saying he meant.

I think he meant it as everything is on the table as far as trying to beat her ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,478

Or.....

and you are supporting Clinton ? ...........wow those some strong words for somebody who just proved he does not know any better.

Godfather.

Hello godfather. It appears you never answered russell's question of why Trump pulled the support for Ukrainians from their platform last month. I'm honestly curious to hear a Trump support explain why this happened and why it was the main thing they really pushed for.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,478
    This video is glorious. All of his flip flops, on all of his main issues, in his own words, in five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Or.....

Godfather.

Hello godfather. It appears you never answered russell's question of why Trump pulled the support for Ukrainians from their platform last month. I'm honestly curious to hear a Trump support explain why this happened and why it was the main thing they really pushed for.

I don't know and I will not guess but at the end of the day it does not matter to me, I'm less concerned with Ukrainians right now.

Godfather.

This discussion has been closed.