Trump

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616

brianlux said:

as usual, the voice reason, but my concern is with all the shenanigans Hillary has pulled of and gotten away with and the people here refuse to see it, I'll admit I have a bad dislike for Clinton because of the things she's been involved in and ability to avoid legal prosecution.
    my reason to support Trump is because all these low budget accusations true or not don't even come close to the history of Hillary Clinton
    so if she was a republican this place would go mad with accusations of murder and political abuse...shit she'd make Bush look like a quire boy. by the way have read another foe of Hillary's has died.
    Godfather.

You're right in my case, GF. If Hillary was a Republican candidate, I'd give her non-stop hell. However, this is bizarro world. Maybe in a parallel universe I'm fighting the good fight, and getting the added luxury of making fun of how school-marmish she has seemed in recent videos.
    is this the craziest election period ever or what ? or am I just paying more attention than I did in the 70's and 80's...shit if I couldn't turn it up and shake the windows it was meaningless to me ! LOL !!!

Godfather.

It has to be the craziest ever, Godfather! And the ride isn't over!
    ohhh yea ! I have a feeling that Hillary will suffer medical problems maybe a stroke, in my uneducated medical opinion she is showing signs of an on-coming stroke or heart attack and no I am not wishing that on her I'd never hope or wish anybody to suffer that way not even her
    and Trump will never see the oval office unless he is there by invitation from the president.....this new guy could tap dance his way in by default maybe ? Trump has nothing to loose by not winning no matter what he has brought to attention the political scandals that are going on and climbed as high any business man could hope to do in his life, winning the election would just be another chapter in his life and who knows he might do a great job while he's there, my main concern is how America survives this political circus there are so many weak areas that need attention and left unrepaired could be major trouble for Americans in general.

Godfather.

Fascinating! What do you notice as a potential stroke indicator? All that yelling she does? :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

as usual, the voice reason, but my concern is with all the shenanigans Hillary has pulled of and gotten away with and the people here refuse to see it, I'll admit I have a bad dislike for Clinton because of the things she's been involved in and ability to avoid legal prosecution.
    my reason to support Trump is because all these low budget accusations true or not don't even come close to the history of Hillary Clinton
    so if she was a republican this place would go mad with accusations of murder and political abuse...shit she'd make Bush look like a quire boy. by the way have read another foe of Hillary's has died.
    Godfather.

You're right in my case, GF. If Hillary was a Republican candidate, I'd give her non-stop hell. However, this is bizarro world. Maybe in a parallel universe I'm fighting the good fight, and getting the added luxury of making fun of how school-marmish she has seemed in recent videos.
    is this the craziest election period ever or what ? or am I just paying more attention than I did in the 70's and 80's...shit if I couldn't turn it up and shake the windows it was meaningless to me ! LOL !!!

Godfather.

ohhh yea ! I have a feeling that Hillary will suffer medical problems maybe a stroke, in my uneducated medical opinion she is showing signs of an on-coming stroke or heart attack and no I am not wishing that on her I'd never hope or wish anybody to suffer that way not even her
    and Trump will never see the oval office unless he is there by invitation from the president.....this new guy could tap dance his way in by default maybe ? Trump has nothing to loose by not winning no matter what he has brought to attention the political scandals that are going on and climbed as high any business man could hope to do in his life, winning the election would just be another chapter in his life and who knows he might do a great job while he's there, my main concern is how America survives this political circus there are so many weak areas that need attention and left unrepaired could be major trouble for Americans in general.

Godfather.

Fascinating! What do you notice as a potential stroke indicator? All that yelling she does? :lol: </blockquote

I could be totally wrong, I've had a heart attack and have an idea what happens leading up to it and I've actually read up on a lot that stuff while I was recuperating, like I said I could be waaaayyyyy of base it's just little things I've noticed.

Godfather.

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Fascinating! What do you notice as a potential stroke indicator? All that yelling she does? :lol:
    Good grief! I hope your ticker is worker well these days, GF!

I'm not a Hillary fan but I wouldn't wish that on her.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    edited August 2016

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3728708/Right-wing-websites-share-old-picture-Hillary-Clinton-claim-bad-health.html?ito=social-facebook

The photo that is causing the stir on Drudge is SIX MONTHS OLD.

She was likely being assisted because the stairs were iced or something
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

hahahah my ticker is better than ever ! and no I wouldn't wish that on Hillary either maybe I'm just looking to closely at something that is not there.

Godfather.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

hahahah my ticker is better than ever ! and no I wouldn't wish that on Hillary either maybe I'm just looking to closely at something that is not there.

Godfather.

I think it's safe to assume she's healthy ... I wouldn't be surprised that she had a head to toe physical before all this began and is checked regularly by a team of drs., and probably has a personal physician on the campaign trail. The life of the privileged ... hahaha.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    I think you should have your head examined even for thinking of running for president .... the media puts you under a microscope in the states. That's what makes Trump running seem more like a joke gone wrong by him...most billionaires are just content contributing to the campaign and pulling the strings that way...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

lukin2006 said:

I think you should have your head examined even for thinking of running for president .... the media puts you under a microscope in the states. That's what makes Trump running seem more like a joke gone wrong by him...most billionaires are just content contributing to the campaign and pulling the strings that way...

What is amazing to me is that several of the 13 guys on Trump's economic team have contributed over $100K to Trump superPacs. After all that talk about how he couldn't be bought he puts the very people that bought him on his "economic team." I'm not seeing the outrage from the Trumpeters yet.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited August 2016

lukin2006 said:

What is amazing to me is that several of the 13 guys on Trump's economic team have contributed over $100K to Trump superPacs. After all that talk about how he couldn't be bought he puts the very people that bought him on his "economic team." I'm not seeing the outrage from the Trumpeters yet.
    If he is willing to do the buying, then he is going to be willing to be bought. This is what he recently said during one of the debates:

Q: You've also supported a host of other liberal policies, you've also donated to several Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton included, Nancy Pelosi. You explained away those donations saying you did that to get business related favors. And you said recently, quote, when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.

TRUMP: You better believe it... I will tell you that our system is broken. I gave to many people. Before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me. And that's a broken system.

The fucking idiot is whining about a broken system that he is very consciously a contributor to and supporter of if it serves his purposes, and he doesn't even seem to notice the irony, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290773-50-gop-officials-trump-puts-national-security-at-risk

I agree with these 50 top GOP officials....Trump supporters, why don't you?
    A group of 50 top Republican national security officials on Monday penned a letter warning that Donald Trump doesn’t have the experience to serve as president and would jeopardize the country’s national security, according to The New York Times.

The letter, which was signed by aides and cabinet members in past GOP administrations including George W. Bush and Richard Nixon, declared that none of the officials will vote for the GOP nominee because they “are convinced that he would be a dangerous president and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being. “Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President,” the letter says. “He weakens U.S. moral authority as the leader of the free world.”

“He appears to lack basic knowledge about the belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws, and U.S. institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom of the press, and an independent judiciary.”

Some of the prominent officials include Michael Hayden, former director of both the CIA and National Security Agency; Michael Chertoff, former Secretary of Homeland Security for George W. Bush and President Obama; John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence under George W. Bush; Tom Ridge, former homeland security director under George W. Bush as well as former governor of the battleground state of Pennsylvania, as well as others who have served as trade representatives, national security advisers and ambassadors.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Here is some new data from 538. As most of you know, Ohio, PA, MI, WI are all Catholic heavy states. This denomination has been a swing vote for several elections and they are far less reliably Republican than white Evangelicals. Trump has been trying to grab them as part of his strategy for capturing a few of the Big 10 states. One of the attractions of Kaine was the fact that he is a devout Catholic and has reconciled his faith with his politics. Anyway, look at this data. And this is before the past two weeks. I'm sure this is spiking even more towards HRC and baked into the recent state polls where she is widening her lead:
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-driving-catholic-voters-toward-clinton/

mrussel1 said:

Here is some new data from 538. As most of you know, Ohio, PA, MI, WI are all Catholic heavy states. This denomination has been a swing vote for several elections and they are far less reliably Republican than white Evangelicals. Trump has been trying to grab them as part of his strategy for capturing a few of the Big 10 states. One of the attractions of Kaine was the fact that he is a devout Catholic and has reconciled his faith with his politics. Anyway, look at this data. And this is before the past two weeks. I'm sure this is spiking even more towards HRC and baked into the recent state polls where she is widening her lead:
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-driving-catholic-voters-toward-clinton/

agreed....I'm interested to see how this McMullin guy effects Trumps polling. McMullin represents republicans that have already accepted that Trump is going to get trounced and gives them someone they can vote for without feeling guilty.

lukin2006 said:

Are the people supporting trump just disgruntled with the system overall and really don't care who's president as long as they are outside the republicans or Democratic Party? Usually these donors want something in return...

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    He has said much worse. He's not even putting in the effort anymore.

He has said much worse. He's not even putting in the effort anymore.
    He does look pretty worn out. Sabotaging an election run is hard work.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    That's funny ... that just shows he's like most men, probably got distracted by a hot Detroit reporter. I think at this point it's safe to assume he won't win...

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    "MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING"

www.myspace.com
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-responds-to-gop-national-security-letter
    Donald Trump responded to a letter signed by fifty national security experts and advisors who won't vote for the GOP nominee by saying that he "hadn’t planned on using any of these people."

"I wasn’t using any of them and they would have loved to have been involved with the campaign," Trump said Tuesday morning in an interview on Fox Business, as reported by The Huffington Post. "Look at the terrible job they’ve done. I hadn’t planned on using any of these people."

Trump dismissed the signees — a roster which includes high-profile figures such as former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, former CIA director Michael Hayden, and John Negroponte, the former Director of National Intelligence — as "Washington establishment people" who have left the United States a "mess" in terms of national defense.

“They don’t feel relevant because of that and they form a group and they go out and try to get some publicity for themselves and they hope that somebody else other than Trump wins because that way they can get a job,” he said.

The letter, originally reported Monday, slammed Trump as lacking "the character, values and experience to be president" and demonstrating "little understanding of America's vital national interests, its complex diplomatic challenges, its indispensable alliances, and the Democratic values on which U.S. foreign policy must be based."
    LOL...continuing the "I know you are but what am I" campaign strategy

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/290825-clinton-to-criticize-trumps-plan-to-repeal-the-estate-tax

If you need more evidence as to how stupid Trump is...look to his plan to repeal the estate tax.

He just gave Clinton another target to blast him as favoring the rich.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290849-gop-lawmaker-voting-for-johnson-leaves-local-republican
    Rep. Scott Rigell (R-Va.), who is backing Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson over GOP nominee Donald Trump, is resigning from the Republican Party of Virginia Beach after local officials considered removing him.

“The wheels were in motion to remove me, so I thought it best to resign,” Rigell told a local TV station on Monday.
    “I understand and respect the party’s bylaws and how they apply to me,” he said.

Rigell, who is retiring at the end of his term, last week became the first member of Congress to support Johnson, saying Americans are in desperate need of a third presidential option.

“My conscious directed me to a different candidate after a long and deliberative process, and this is a consequence of that decision,” he said at the time. “I think the American people are desperate for a third alternative.”

Rigell told MSNBC on Tuesday that Trump is a "true risk" to the U.S.
    None of this is happening on the Clinton side folks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0k2-kO_yc

Pretty powerful message here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0k2-kO_yc

Pretty powerful message here....

"they've got the wisdom, courage and pride..."

Fuck yeah!

^^^ :rofl: I kept waiting for the punchline, and it never happened. :lol:
    edited August 2016
    quoting feature seems to be a little fucked up.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290867-collins-trump-will-make-world-more-dangerous

Collins rips Drumpf a new one....
    Republican Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), explaining why she won't vote for Donald Trump, said Tuesday she believes the GOP nominee will make the world "more dangerous."

"Donald Trump, in my judgment, would make a perilous world even more dangerous," Collins told CNN. "I worry that his tendency to lash out and his ill-informed comments would cause dangerous events to escalate and possibly spin out of control at a time when our world is beset with conflicts. That is a real problem."

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    GF can now see into the future , HRC having a stroke damn I could hear Trump saying that but you lol damn your good lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

If he is willing to do the buying, then he is going to be willing to be bought. This is what he recently said during one of the debates:

Q: You've also supported a host of other liberal policies, you've also donated to several Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton included, Nancy Pelosi. You explained away those donations saying you did that to get business related favors. And you said recently, quote, when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.

TRUMP: You better believe it... I will tell you that our system is broken. I gave to many people. Before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me. And that's a broken system.

The fucking idiot is whining about a broken system that he is very consciously a contributor to and supporter of if it serves his purposes, and he doesn't even seem to notice the irony, lol.
    Yeah it's weird. I actually thought he was going to do what he said...self fund his campaign. He might have been a contender if that was the case.

I don't think he has as much money as he says he has. If anything he is equity rich but that only gets you so far....he's cash poor for sure, that's why he promises to donate millions to charity and then never does.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Yeah it's weird. I actually thought he was going to do what he said...self fund his campaign. He might have been a contender if that was the case.

I don't think he has as much money as he says he has. If anything he is equity rich but that only gets you so far....he's cash poor for sure, that's why he promises to donate millions to charity and then never does.
    I'm wondering if he has filed the FEC paperwork to forgive the loans he made to his campaign, like he promised. As of last month, he hadn't done it yet.
This discussion has been closed.