Trump

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited July 2016
    Ignore. Duplicate link post.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289790-pence-slams-obama-name-calling-trump

This is fucking rich...Trump has been name calling since day 1.

Gov. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) says he rejects President Obama’s description of Donald Trump as a “demagogue” at the Democratic National Convention.

“I don’t think name calling has any place in public life,” the GOP's vice presidential nominee said Friday of Obama’s speech on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”
  • http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289790-pence-slams-obama-name-calling-trump

Gov. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) says he rejects President Obama’s description of Donald Trump as a “demagogue” at the Democratic National Convention.

“I don’t think name calling has any place in public life,” the GOP's vice presidential nominee said Friday of Obama’s speech on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”

Well do you agree w/ what he said?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289790-pence-slams-obama-name-calling-trump

He is a demogogue. That's much different than 'little Marco'. Obama's was a political statement, not a schoolyard insult.
  • mrussel1 said:

He is a demogogue. That's much different than 'little Marco'. Obama's was a political statement, not a schoolyard insult.

I was referring to this
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    edited July 2016
    Name-calling definitely is not black and white, lol. There are degrees and contexts, and truth vs falsehood is a factor, justified vs unjustified, expression of emotion vs plain old baiting, etc etc. One should never just give a blanket yay or nay when it comes to name calling. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    I'm surprised that Ivanka's attempt at selling clothing after her appearance didn't get as much attention as it should have. You can bet that if Chelsea pulled that shit the Trumpbots would go apeshit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • I'm surprised that Ivanka's attempt at selling clothing after her appearance didn't get as much attention as it should have. You can bet that if Chelsea pulled that shit the Trumpbots would go apeshit.

That's it?
    Pjfan once again excuses Trump because he's white and has an R next to his name. Why am I not surprised? :sleeping:
  • Pjfan once again excuses Trump because he's white and has an R next to his name. Why am I not surprised? :sleeping:

Insert pic here.
    You had to be a big shot and go to extremes, didn't you, pjfan?
  • You had to be a big shot and go to extremes, didn't you, pjfan?

Well if you are talking about Trump yes he is the extreme opposite of Hillary.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited July 2016

Simple Definition of demagogue
    : a political leader who tries to get support by making false claims and promises and using arguments based on emotion rather than reason

Kinda looks like he nailed it.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• myoung321 said:

: a political leader who tries to get support by making false claims and promises and using arguments based on emotion rather than reason

Hillary sure is angry.

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plains.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    This guy knows what's up.
  • Only a true radlib would get upset about this fact.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/conrad-black-calls-trump-s-rise-an-amazing-achievement-1.3007898

Former media mogul Conrad Black says Donald Trump’s rise in the U.S. from political neophyte to Republican presidential nominee is an “amazing achievement.”

Speaking on CTV News Channel on Friday, Black said no one “has ever run a campaign like this,” referring to Trump’s rise from businessman and reality TV star to a serious candidate who could be elected U.S. president in November.

“Whatever the outcome, what Donald’s done, it’s an amazing achievement,” Black said.
    Black says he is not a “staunch supporter of Trump” but a “defender against excessive denigration” of the Republican presidential nominee.

Trump was “completely reviled and ridiculed by virtually everyone as a candidate who had no chance,” Black said.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    I like paella
  • mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    I like paella
    The thing that is amazing about this thread is that people post things that have absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's almost as if the radlibs need to be heard at all costs even in a conservative thread.
  • oh,btw
    watch this thread fall

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    I like paella
    One of Trumps restaurants used to serve paella...
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Kat said:

You have no idea how many things make me want to vomit.

Kat is an equal opportunity vomitist
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

I know there not comparable ... 2 lived their off the public through lies at the trough. 2 of the most vile people on earth

Trump was in the trough more than Clinton. Bankruptcy is the rich man's welfare....he had more than his fair share.
    Here's the thing ... I don't think trump wants to president ... I don't
    PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

trump is a lunatic. entertaining - yes.

i just can't

also, his kids are fulla shit. don't the two sons go trophy hunting on safari? who shot the elephant or was it a rhino? something about the shooter got to keep the tail of the beast? anyone?

Yup. Both sons, In all their glory. And they don't discriminate. They seem to be equal opportunists when it comes to which animals they gleefully slaughter for entertainment. I'm sure hacking off the tail of an elephant that you just murdered is very fulfilling.

We have an animal abuse thread for these picture ... I kid.
    I wouldn't

I'd also categorize it as self abuse for those individuals .

ignorance is the bliss worn across their clueless faces

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.
    I like paella
    One of Trumps restaurants used to serve paella...
    That means he loves the Spaniards
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,559
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    I like turtles.

myoung321 said:

Hillary sure is angry.
    You sure are strawman happy.
  • So is Trump trying to dodge the debates like he is avoiding releasing his taxes?
    Or is he just a 'yuge' NFL fan?
This discussion has been closed.