Trump

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2016
    i can't quit laughing every time i read that statement above - "roger alies harassed chris christie?" seriously should be a skit on family guy

that'd be some fetish alright

carry on
    all done here
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    If we're go back to the original reason we're even talking about Roger Ailes now (remember? Trump is a sexist pig was the point), it isn't the least bit surprising that Trump is defending Ailes and said that he helped his accusers. I mean holy fucking shit.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/25/trump-lauds-roger-ailes-after-fox-departure/87527750/

“Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them,” he said. “Now all of a sudden, they are saying these horrible things about him; it's very sad because he's a very good person."

As always, I just can't fucking believe anyone would consider supporting Trump. Disgusting.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Supporting any Clinton is disgusting as well ... 2 people who've spent their lives at the trough.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 said:

Supporting any Clinton is disgusting as well ... 2 people who've spent their lives at the trough.

Not that I support Clinton, but I disagree that the two are comparable.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I know there not comparable ... 2 lived their off the public through lies at the trough. 2 of the most vile people on earth
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    lukin2006 said:

I know there not comparable ... 2 lived their off the public through lies at the trough. 2 of the most vile people on earth

Uh huh. All I know is that the 90s were great compared to the Bush administration. Bill wasn't my spiritual adviser. Your statement is pure hyperbole.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    lukin2006 said:

Trump was in the trough more than Clinton. Bankruptcy is the rich man's welfare....he had more than his fair share.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    trump is a lunatic. entertaining - yes.

i just can't

also, his kids are fulla shit. don't the two sons go trophy hunting on safari? who shot the elephant or was it a rhino? something about the shooter got to keep the tail of the beast? anyone?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Is there a line of decency that a Trump supporter will not cross with him? Just curious? seriously..

I mean all the things he has said to date, and people still support him... is there a line where decency trumps Trump? any line at all?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

edited July 2016
    donald's sons posing w/ what they have killed in zimbabwe. the 2nd amendment of the united states & trophy hunting exotic animals in africa? alrighty then... i guess the u.s. & a well regulated militia is now africa & big game trophy hunting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tanya-young-williams/donald-trump-your-sons-lo_b_8333534.html
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

If we're go back to the original reason we're even talking about Roger Ailes now (remember? Trump is a sexist pig was the point), it isn't the least bit surprising that Trump is defending Ailes and said that he helped his accusers. I mean holy fucking shit.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/25/trump-lauds-roger-ailes-after-fox-departure/87527750/

“Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them,” he said. “Now all of a sudden, they are saying these horrible things about him; it's very sad because he's a very good person."

As always, I just can't fucking believe anyone would consider supporting Trump. Disgusting.

While both bad those who defend Bill are worse then Trump defending Ailes. It's not even close. Pretzel.
    edited July 2016
    perhaps the trump boys shoot the beasts for the poor & hungry folks of zimbabwe, as if they can not & have not been capable of slaying beasts themselves to put meat on their tables? strange stuff. the money paid from the trump safari fund goes into the pockets of corruption & or the wildlife refuge? it's a fucking disaster. wealthy folks far & wide been into safari killing for a longtime now. it is a really whacky way to conduct one's self... as far as i'm concerned anyways
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited July 2016
    chadwick said:

i just can't

also, his kids are fulla shit. don't the two sons go trophy hunting on safari? who shot the elephant or was it a rhino? something about the shooter got to keep the tail of the beast? anyone?

Yup. Both sons, In all their glory. And they don't discriminate. They seem to be equal opportunists when it comes to which animals they gleefully slaughter for entertainment. I'm sure hacking off the tail of an elephant that you just murdered is very fulfilling.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    I need to vomit.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289790-pence-slams-obama-name-calling-trump

This is fucking rich...Trump has been name calling since day 1.
    Gov. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) says he rejects President Obama’s description of Donald Trump as a “demagogue” at the Democratic National Convention.

“I don’t think name calling has any place in public life,” the GOP's vice presidential nominee said Friday of Obama’s speech on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    He needs to take a look at Trump's tweets.

Yeah really. What a crazy thing for Pence to say. Trump is well-known to be the absolute king of name calling and has been for years and years and years. Pence just draws attention to that fact by bringing it up. Also, Stephen Hawking was actually the first person to call Trump a demagogue (don't tell the GOP though. They will accuse Obama of plagiarism :lol: ).
  • PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

i just can't

Yup. Both sons, In all their glory. And they don't discriminate. They seem to be equal opportunists when it comes to which animals they gleefully slaughter for entertainment. I'm sure hacking off the tail of an elephant that you just murdered is very fulfilling.

What does this have to do with Trump?
    Everyone has their hobbies. Trump doesn't big game hunt.
    edited July 2016
    Trump said he's cool with it. Has no problems with this. Also, he works very very closely with his sons - they will have influence if he wins. Actually, I bet that Trump Jr. already has his own eyes on the White House.
    I would get great satisfaction watching that big leopard chase those two rich fuckheads.

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,858
    lukin2006 said:

Wow. I wonder where people like Milošević and Mugabe fall on your list if Bill and Hillary are battling for 1-2.

PJ_Soul said:

Trump said he's cool with it. Has no problems with this. Also, he works very very closely with his sons - they will have influence if he wins. Actually, I bet that Trump Jr. already has his own eyes on the White House.

i thought the exact same thing

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

lukin2006 said:

Trump was in the trough more than Clinton. Bankruptcy is the rich man's welfare....he had more than his fair share.
    Here's the thing ... I don't think trump wants to president ... I don't
    PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

i just can't

We have an animal abuse thread for these picture ... I kid.

edited July 2016
    Kat said:

I need to vomit.

And all these wars and violence committed in the name of freedom committed by both parties ... that doesn't make you want to vomit? Please ... both parties are just as evil as those who trophy hunt.

You have no idea how many things make me want to vomit.
    edited July 2016
    lukin2006 said:

Kat said:

I need to vomit.

And all these wars and violence committed in the name of freedom committed by both parties ... that doesn't make you want to vomit? Please ... both parties are just as evil as those who trophy hunt.
    I'm pretty sure that not too many politicians choose war just for shits and giggles. Trophy hunting is killing for pure entertainment. I'm not saying that war violence doesn't also sicken me (I seriously doubt Kat likes it either). But the joy factor that is involved in hunting like this is what really gets to those of us who oppose hunting and who judge those who partake in it. Also, individual actions like this aren't comparable to the actions of an entire government. It's simply two different issues, and we were referring to hunting in this case.

lukin2006 said:

Aren't bankruptcy laws federal? If so there been plenty of opportunities by both sides to change the laws. I'm not a trump supporter ... all politicians are joke, but more so career ones are the worst. And that's why a trump presidency would be hoot...

pjfanwillneverleave1,

it has to do with trump because just moments ago i stated that trump's kids are fulla shit & this safari nonsense proves it. the kids have a lot of influence. hell they're speaking all over the place telling us how amazing their father is. im not into trusting someone who kills like this. therefore the trump boys are fulla shit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Aren't bankruptcy laws federal? If so there been plenty of opportunities by both sides to change the laws. I'm not a trump supporter ... all politicians are joke, but more so career ones are the worst. And that's why a trump presidency would be hoot...
    Of course they are federal. And I don't think anyone is arguing that BK laws are not appropriate and help people take a chance on business without exposing all of their personal assets. But filing bankruptcy is not exactly the sign of a savvy businessman. They also lever creditors with debt and that cost of credit gets passed onto other businesses.
    mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Of course they are federal. And I don't think anyone is arguing that BK laws are not appropriate and help people take a chance on business without exposing all of their personal assets. But filing bankruptcy is not exactly the sign of a savvy businessman. They also lever creditors with debt and that cost of credit gets passed onto other businesses.
    I agree with you there ... so there all at the trough of some sort. Still don't think trump wants to be president ... or he wouldnt say crazy shit ...

This discussion has been closed.