PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BTW, the fact that Hillary is the first female nominee and is running against TRUMP is incredibly meaningful. Trump is pretty much the biggest sexist I've ever seen in politics since I was old enough to know what was happening in politics.

Bill Clinton was the biggest.
    No he wasn't, not even remotely close, and you have no reason to say that.
    Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    To say that he is a bigger sexist than Trump?? No, he doesn't.
    Then the definition of sexism has lost all meaning.
    :dizzy:
    Oh...crazy face emoji. You laugh but Roger Ailes had to step down from Fox News for behaving like President Clinton...minus the oral sex from an employee.
    Having sex with an employee does not make someone a sexist. It makes him a horn dog.
    Using his position of power to have sex with that employee is absolutely sexism. So is rape.
    Who did he tell he would fire them if they didn't fuck him?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BTW, the fact that Hillary is the first female nominee and is running against TRUMP is incredibly meaningful. Trump is pretty much the biggest sexist I've ever seen in politics since I was old enough to know what was happening in politics.

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Oh...crazy face emoji. You laugh but Roger Ailes had to step down from Fox News for behaving like President Clinton...minus the oral sex from an employee.
    So you're comparing Bill Clinton having consensual sex to Roger Ailes who pretty much told the women that they'd be fired if they don't fuck him or let him talk to them any way he pleases?
    Did Bill Clinton get fired?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,561
    sex·ism
    ˈsekˌsizəm/
    noun
    noun: sexism

prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited July 2016

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Having sex with an employee does not make someone a sexist. It makes him a horn dog.
    Using his position of power to have sex with that employee is absolutely sexism. So is rape.
    Do you employ anyone? If you did you would know that's not how labour laws work. I know that as an employer and an educator if I came on to an employee or a student I would be in huge trouble and rightfully so. It is amazing to see people argue against what is now so widely accepted. You all twist yourselves into pretzels to absolve Bill of all actions because he's your guy.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,561
    Well now, we're getting into some heavy shit here on the Trump thread. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• We need a picture.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Oh, okay. So what is it when a man is using his position of power against another man or raping another man? Come on dude.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Oh, okay. So what is it when a man is using his position of power against another man or raping another man? Come on dude.
    That's a sexist way of thinking.
    This is Trump thread by the way. lol
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Do you employ anyone? If you did you would know that's not how labour laws work. I know that as an employer and an educator if I came on to an employee or a student I would be in huge trouble and rightfully so. It is amazing to see people argue against what is now so widely accepted. You all twist yourselves into pretzels to absolve Bill of all actions because he's your guy.
    It is NOT illegal to sleep with an employee u less you threaten to fire them or otherwise use your control as a boss. It may be highly inappropriate, but certainly not illegal.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    It is NOT illegal to sleep with an employee u less you threaten to fire them or otherwise use your control as a boss. It may be highly inappropriate, but certainly not illegal.
    Start a new thread.
    This thread is for Trump stuff.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    No, you just don't know the definition.
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    You want mustard with that pretzel?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    You want mustard with that pretzel?
    Is that a Trump quote?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Extra-marital sex is not sexism. Nor is having sex with someone junior to you in an org. It's likely against company policy but not sexism. If it's pressured, then that's sexual harassment.
    mrussel1 said:

Extra-marital sex is not sexism. Nor is having sex with someone junior to you in an org. It's likely against company policy but not sexism. If it's pressured, then that's sexual harassment.

The reason someone in a position of power cannot engage with a junior is because the pressure is always implied. Whether it's Employer/Employee, Teacher/Student, or Doctor/Patient the subordinate can be made to feel that she cannot say no even if no actual threat is made. I can't believe what you are all arguing?You are seriously setting the women's rights back with this line of reasoning. Please take this argument to a college campus near you and let's see how far you get.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

The reason someone in a position of power cannot engage with a junior is because the pressure is always implied. Whether it's Employer/Employee, Teacher/Student, or Doctor/Patient the subordinate can be made to feel that she cannot say no even if no actual threat is made. I can't believe what you are all arguing?You are seriously setting the women's rights back with this line of reasoning. Please take this argument to a college campus near you and let's see how far you get.
    Only men can be bosses? This isn't a male female argument rather a question of power. The argument here is the definition of sexism, not the morality of senior junior relationships.

Sexism in the work place would be, for example, expecting the only woman in the meeting to serve coffee. To ask everyone for an opinion but the woman. Roger Ailes was sued for harassment, not sexism.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Only men can be bosses? This isn't a male female argument rather a question of power. The argument here is the definition of sexism, not the morality of senior junior relationships.

Sexism in the work place would be, for example, expecting the only woman in the meeting to serve coffee. To ask everyone for an opinion but the woman. Roger Ailes was sued for harassment, not sexism.
    Did he harass men?
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did he harass men?

Have you not seen Chris Christie lately?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

myoung321 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did he harass men?

Roger Ailes harrassed Chris Christie?
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Why am I not surprised by the "It's okay for Trump to abuse because he's in my party" defending from the usual suspects here?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-wanted-hit-couple-dnc-speakers-hard/story?id=40974703

^Speaking of Mr. macho insecurity.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did he harass men?
    Not 'he' as in Clinton, but any male or female in a position of power can sexually harass. Are you seriously telling me no girl ever offered you a promotion for sex? Please.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Sexism and sexual abuse are not the same thing.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    brianlux said:

sex·ism
    ˈsekˌsizəm/
    noun
    noun: sexism

prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    just like rock stars and groupies.

Godfather.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-campaign-struggles-pull-minority-outreach-events-n619191?cid=sm_fb_msnbc
    An overwhelming 94 percent of black voters disapprove of Donald Trump — up 13 percent from May — according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, while 89 percent of Latinos feel the same, up 5 percent from May. The numbers are worse in Ohio, where an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that Trump had zero percent of African-American voter support in the swing state.
    Drumpf!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

You seem to be mistaking consenting female adults for little children dude. Wtf.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Is this about Trump and sexual harassment? If not, take the sub-topic to a new thread please. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,829
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    BS44325 said:

myoung321 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did he harass men?

made me laugh
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

BS44325 said:

myoung321 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did he harass men?

made me laugh
    That would be super hot though. I'm sure there's a fetish for that.
This discussion has been closed.