Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited July 2016
    Selfish prick....

Trump Cites Own Sacrifices in Retort to Muslim War Hero Dad

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-30/trump-cites-own-sacrifices-in-retort-to-muslim-war-hero-s-dad
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866
    He clearly doesn't understand what sacrifice means.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Lying prick....

Donald Trump says NFL sent letter about debate schedule

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/07/30/donald-trump-debate-schedule-letter
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    Cliton doesn't even know who he is. Who's using him and his heartbreaking story?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    It's all ugly.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    Stupid prick...

Colorado Springs fire marshal responds with grace after being bashed by Trump for doing his job

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/colorado-springs-fire-marshal-responds-with-grace-after-being-bashed-by-trump-for-doing-his-job/
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

Lying prick....

Donald Trump says NFL sent letter about debate schedule

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/07/30/donald-trump-debate-schedule-letter

Are you saying politicians lie? Thanks for the info.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    edited July 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

So the prerequisite for having guts is running for president?

I would say that should be on the list yes.
    So just about every person on the face of the planet has no guts. Just the federal leaders of nations who are still alive and those who made an attempt at it. Interesting.
    That "being a republican magically gives him guts" logic typical of pjfan.
    I typically don't respond to personal posts but I will make an exception this time.
    I am so glad that I live in a country where I don't have to be a republican or a democrat.
    You just did what I said is your pattern. Indirect response with a shift.
    I guess this is how Trump speaks to me.
    And millions of others.
    Thanks for summarizing Trump supporter rationalization. E.g. Trump says something racist. Supporters say, no he's just saying what people think and he's not pc. Thank Obama for making race relations worse.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    quote messed up
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

So just about every person on the face of the planet has no guts. Just the federal leaders of nations who are still alive and those who made an attempt at it. Interesting.
    I typically don't respond to personal posts but I will make an exception this time.
    I am so glad that I live in a country where I don't have to be a republican or a democrat.
    And millions of others.
    Thanks for summarizing Trump supporter rationalization. E.g. Trump says something racist. Supporters say, no he's just saying what people think and he's not pc. Thank Obama for making race relations worse.
    Would you rather him go to the podium and preach "yes we can"?
    or sing kumbaya and tell the world everything is fine if we just all get along
    or what?
    I think the wall concept will be fantastic. It will be an extra layer of security for our country and the best part is that it will built and maintained at zero cost to us.
    Trump is only racist if certain people think he is.
    Other than that I don't see anyone calling me a racist because I support Trump do you?
    I have a great pic of Trump singing kumbaya
    pretend it's right here
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,124

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

And millions of others.
    Would you rather him go to the podium and preach "yes we can"?
    or sing kumbaya and tell the world everything is fine if we just all get along
    or what?
    I think the wall concept will be fantastic. It will be an extra layer of security for our country and the best part is that it will built and maintained at zero cost to us.
    Trump is only racist if certain people think he is.
    Other than that I don't see anyone calling me a racist because I support Trump do you?
    I have a great pic of Trump singing kumbaya
    pretend it's right here
    Are you quoting your self lol damn dude get outside its summer you're consumed with trying to paint Trump as a good guy , when in fact his a prick yep a total unbiased prick who only cares about his own prick why because his a prick and you love him why I guess because his a prick and will be a prick until the day he dies which I hope is soon !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    this thread consists of 150 pages of the same 10 people trying to debate the same troll that isn't even an America who can vote
    Way to go mom and dad....

Muslim Family of Fallen Army Captain Responds to Trump: 'Shame on Him'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-family-fallen-army-captain-responds-trump-shame/story?id=41022064
  • A couple of pages back I questioned whether Trump was planning to dodge debates, obviously I hope they happen for the entertainment and the damage to the right.
    Every time Trump opens his mouth a progressive gets their wings and Reagan spins faster in his grave. Or something.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Ok, enough with using the P word to describe Mr. Trump...or anyone. It's not necessary and crosses a line. It wouldn't be ok to use the C word and it's not ok to use the P word, ok? Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • What part of this is untrue when Donald says from the article
    He doesn't know anything about me," Trump said. "But he never had the guts to run. He probably wished he did but he didn't. He spent millions of dollars on polling but he was missing one thing: guts

insert Trump smiling pic here
    I think you missed the major point of that story which was the dismissal of Mr. Khan and a very selfish reply by the orange one.
    This is a negative post that paints all orange people with the same brush (mostly 50-65 year old women living in Florida plus one male running for president).

Sadly... anyone endorsing Trump has been exposed for the person they know they shouldn't be. Sadly again, there might just be enough fools to make things interesting come ballot time. Common sense is not running rampant throughout the US. It's hard to be confident the safest choice will be exercised. Hillary is far from perfect, but next to Trump... she looks like an all-star.

Hollywood couldn't have produced a better script than this real life comedy (or tragedy depending on how you look at it).

Insert picture of Trump's painted self portrait of him in his tennis whites that he features in his smoking room here.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    putin?
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    President?
    Jason "P"!???
    :open_mouth:
  • Only Trump is allowed to use the P word guys and he will do it when elected.
    http://conservativetribune.com/trump-uses-p-word-hillary/
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866
    my2hands said:

this thread consists of 150 pages of the same 10 people trying to debate the same troll that isn't even an America who can vote

Lol. He isn't even a real Trump supporter.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

Lol. He isn't even a real Trump supporter.
    Nope
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,858

Only Trump is allowed to use the P word guys and he will do it when elected.
    http://conservativetribune.com/trump-uses-p-word-hillary/

Wow. That is a website that affirms my beliefs that we are doomed as a civilization.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,557
    Kat said:

Ok, enough with using the P word to describe Mr. Trump...or anyone. It's not necessary and crosses a line. It wouldn't be ok to use the C word and it's not ok to use the P word, ok? Thank you.

I know! Calling Trump a progressive?! Sheesh!!
    :rofl:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,124
    Got it my bad will address him as trump lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Got it my bad will address him as trump lol

Mr.
    :smile:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,557
    Yes, we all love Mr. Smiley!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

For anyone who is actively thinking about voting for drumpf.....I would hope thay behavior such as this would help you to rethink your decision.

Trump again defends criticism of parents of Muslim soldier
    http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-31/bipartisan-backlash-for-trump-after-questioning-khan-family
This discussion has been closed.