Trump

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    myoung321 said:

Not if Matt Damon can help it. Anyone see that new trailer?
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I read English, not teabonics. Fail.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    From Andy Borowitz today:
    It's tempting to blame a Russian for the rise of Trump because the real cause, millions of idiotic Americans, is so much more terrifying.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,460

What part of this is untrue when Donald says from the article
    He doesn't know anything about me," Trump said. "But he never had the guts to run. He probably wished he did but he didn't. He spent millions of dollars on polling but he was missing one thing: guts

insert Trump smiling pic here
    I think you missed the major point of that story which was the dismissal of Mr. Khan and a very selfish reply by the orange one.
    This is a negative post that paints all orange people with the same brush (mostly 50-65 year old women living in Florida plus one male running for president).
    My apologies to an orange person who may have taken offense.

I have personally decide to not utter the republican nominee's name in an form of conversation. Imagine how bent out of shape he would become if everyone from the media to the guy on the street corner stopped mentioning his name or calling him by it.
  • We should all just laugh at him. Everything he says... just a big, collective laugh. Because he is laughable- he's the biggest tool of the decade. Just a massive tool.

Inspiring other tools- capturing the minds and hearts of little tools.

Tools. Those poor goofy bastards. ya gotta feel badly for them. They're trying their best. They really are.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • What part of this is untrue when Donald says from the article
    He doesn't know anything about me," Trump said. "But he never had the guts to run. He probably wished he did but he didn't. He spent millions of dollars on polling but he was missing one thing: guts

insert Trump smiling pic here
    I think you missed the major point of that story which was the dismissal of Mr. Khan and a very selfish reply by the orange one.
    This is a negative post that paints all orange people with the same brush (mostly 50-65 year old women living in Florida plus one male running for president).
    I have personally decide to not utter the republican nominee's name in an form of conversation. Imagine how bent out of shape he would become if everyone from the media to the guy on the street corner stopped mentioning his name or calling him by it.
    Not going to happen.
    Even Hillarys' website has a Trump focused game to play. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/trumpyourself/
    Unbelievable and paid for by Hillary of America.
    Trump is everywhere, everywhere!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/technology/trump-yourself/
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,557

For anyone who is actively thinking about voting for drumpf.....I would hope thay behavior such as this would help you to rethink your decision.

Trump again defends criticism of parents of Muslim soldier
    http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-31/bipartisan-backlash-for-trump-after-questioning-khan-family

Are there such people? Hard to fathom!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited July 2016
    CNN reporting Paul Ryans statement regarding parents of Muslim America killed in action....

"America's greatness is built on the principles of liberty and preserved by the men and women who wear the uniform to defend it. As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it. Many Muslim Americans have served valiantly inn our military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Captain Khan was one such brave example. His sacrifice and that of Khizr and Ghazala Kahn should always be honored. Period."

How long before the entire RNC publicly denounces their candidate? They are truly squirming right now. At least Ryan chose to send out a statement. Hope others follow.
    killmo

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,396
    Lyin' Donald = Putin's Puppet.
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    edited July 2016

Lyin' Donald = Putin's Puppet.

This isn't a joke either. It has come out in the last few days that the Trump campaign insisted that language supporting the Ukrainians against the Russian invasion of Crimea, be removed from the platform. This is just further evidence of why Russia would try to influence the election in Trumps favor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

And here is the broader view of his campaigns relationship with the Kremlin..

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074

I would be interested in hearing from the pro Trump people.
  • ^^^
    Well your first article posted I agree with this https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html
    For Trump, the biggest threat to Europe is not Russia, according to people familiar with his thinking. He believes the United States should focus on helping Europe fight Islamist terrorism and open borders, not confronting Putin. He has called for a reduction of the U.S. commitment to NATO. He simply doesn’t see Russia as a dangerous threat.

As for your second article http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074 where it states
    “See, the success of palace jesters like our Zhirinovsky or the American Trump is easy to explain: They are not afraid of saying what other king’s courtiers are afraid of saying.”

Or as another Trump fan named Sergei Markov said: “It is as clear as God’s day, Trump is anti-American establishment and people supporting him are also against the American establishment and therefore, they are pro-Putin, as our Putin is also against the U.S. decision-makers but he is with American people.”

These are just facts that journalists are reporting.

An American president can fight ISIS without removing the NATO bulwark and succumbing to Putin's first step in ree-establishing the Soviet empire. Are you saying you are fine with the Ukrainian annexation?

Are you aware of the history of that region , specifically holodomor? This isn't a fucking game we are playing or Celebrity Big Brother. This is a real geopolitical crisis that could re -shape the power East should Trump,relent to Putin's plans.
  • ^^^
    I don't care about the annexation of Ukrain as it is only spoken/used to make a political gain just like Brexit.

As for the history of holodomor?
    That is why Trump said others are there not him.
    He can't make a move until he is in power.
    So until then the Russians have to assuage his rise to power.
    Relent? Ha.

^^^
    I don't care about the annexation of Ukrain as it is only spoken/used to make a political gain just like Brexit.

Relent? Ha.

The attitude you display over these serious issues is that of a neophyte. You pick out random quotes in the articles rather than having a serious discussion on the issue. It's over your head and that's fine. Hopefully BS will comment.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited August 2016
    Does this guy ever tell the truth???

NFL denies sending Donald Trump letter about debate schedule

Trump told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos: "I got a letter from the NFL saying, 'This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against --,' because the NFL doesn't want to go against the debates."

After Donald Trump claimed to have received a letter from the NFL regarding the timing of the upcoming presidential debates, a spokesman said the league did nothing of the sort.

ABC News

Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• mrussel1 said:

^^^

Relent? Ha.

The attitude you display over these serious issues is that of a neophyte. You pick out random quotes in the articles rather than having a serious discussion on the issue. It's over your head and that's fine. Hopefully BS will comment.
    I'm commenting on the quotes in the articles you post.
    What am I not reading?

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Relent? Ha.

What am I not reading?
    Why are you commenting on quotes you are pulling out? I'm asking about the broader issue. How can you say you don't care about Uke annexation and how in the world are you comparing it to Brexit. What is the correlation?

Second, explain your comment on Holodomor, please.
    edited August 2016

^^^
    I don't care about the annexation of Ukrain

I bet some said that about Poland in 1939 ;)

You don't find it a bit odd that this pro-russian positions were added to the platform?..to a platform that was already really really REALLY vague on specifics, yet very specific when it comes to Crimea and Ukraine.

myoung321 said:

Trump told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos: "I got a letter from the NFL saying, 'This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against --,' because the NFL doesn't want to go against the debates."

After Donald Trump claimed to have received a letter from the NFL regarding the timing of the upcoming presidential debates, a spokesman said the league did nothing of the sort.

ABC News

It's just like the Koch bros thing this week. His campaign wanted to meet to get money. They denied the meeting and then he tweets that he declined the meeting. He is a serial liar about everything.
  • myoung321 said:

ABC News

How can you not see the rigged system?
    He says one thing and there is a shitstorm. Sports are powerful, just ask band that had to reschedule because a sports team was winning.
    Americans love sports.
    edited August 2016

myoung321 said:

ABC News

He says one thing and there is a shitstorm. Sports are powerful, just ask band that had to reschedule because a sports team was winning.
    Americans love sports.
    Rescheduled Toronto because they were in the NBA Playoffs... NFL playoffs start in late December... The Election is the first week of November. The NFL gets heated up after Thanksgiving (end of Nov)... once again...long after the election is over.

myoung321 said:

ABC News

Americans love sports.

He said the NFL sent him a letter.... NFL says they sent no such letter. So now you think the NFL is lying for a rigged system? hahahaha

• mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Relent? Ha.

What am I not reading?
    Why are you commenting on quotes you are pulling out? I'm asking about the broader issue. How can you say you don't care about Uke annexation and how in the world are you comparing it to Brexit. What is the correlation?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ilaria-parogni-/misunderstanding-crimea-west-russia_b_7073322.html
    When a recent poll by German polling firm GfK confirmed Crimea’s positive sentiment towards Russia, journalist Andrea Chalupa rejected the results, proclaiming that Crimeans “now live under a gun.” By forcing a narrative of Russian aggression over Crimea, however, the West holds onto its own powerful weapon, and is not afraid to pull the trigger. The bullets might not be lethal, but they hurt any genuine attempt to fully understand Crimea.

Brexit yes voters are now on their own because they see through the facade.

As for Holodomor, Trump will not meddle with tampering human rights.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,557
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Hillary is getting angry.
  • Hillary is getting angry.

You gotta love your spirit.

These national level elections always see you getting right in the corner of the idiot underdog... even in the face of inevitability (remember your passion for Harper who got completely thundered by a knowing nation?).

Watching Trump implode is awesome. Hillary should just never say another thing and she would most certainly win by a landslide.

Watching faithful party allegiance is mind numbing. Can there really be that level of ignorance in the US?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    edited August 2016
    The legacy of Russian patronage in the Ukraine..

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Relent? Ha.

What am I not reading?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ilaria-parogni-/misunderstanding-crimea-west-russia_b_7073322.html
    When a recent poll by German polling firm GfK confirmed Crimea’s positive sentiment towards Russia, journalist Andrea Chalupa rejected the results, proclaiming that Crimeans “now live under a gun.” By forcing a narrative of Russian aggression over Crimea, however, the West holds onto its own powerful weapon, and is not afraid to pull the trigger. The bullets might not be lethal, but they hurt any genuine attempt to fully understand Crimea.

Well that is a lovely piece written by a Russian. Forgive me for not falling for that little gem of propaganda Pravda. Let's look at it a little more objectively. It is true that Crimea is a majority Russian, but this property is sovereign Ukraine territory. Russians have been flowing into this area for 30 years and applying for Ukraine citizenship. Why you ask? Simple.. Oil and gas. There are likely enormous supplies of hydrocarbons in the maritime areas that are part of the territory. Putin wants these and he manufactured a coup which he financially and militarily supported to make it happen. He broke international law and what he did is actually worse than what Hitler did with the Sudetenland.

And now our GOP candidate who, before today didn't know the Russians took Crimea, is cozying up with the dictator that did this. Oh yeah... and his 'rebels' also shot down a Dutch civilian airliner with Russian weapons. Remember that??
  • mrussel1 said:

The legacy of Russian patronage in the Ukraine..

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Relent? Ha.

What am I not reading?

He broke international law and what he did is actually worse than what Hitler did with the Sudetenland.

And now our GOP candidate who, before today didn't know the Russians took Crimea, is cozying up with the dictator that did this. Oh yeah... and his 'rebels' also shot down a Dutch civilian airliner with Russian weapons. Remember that??
    Hitler reference again - not listening.

You are correct your GOP as chosen by your country.
    Dum dee dum is the song he sings as he skips to the whitehouse.
    Shooting down a plane is common in the headlines when the Russian card is played.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited August 2016

Hillary is getting angry.

You gotta love your spirit.

These national level elections always see you getting right in the corner of the idiot underdog... even in the face of inevitability (remember your passion for Harper who got completely thundered by a knowing nation?).

Watching Trump implode is awesome. Hillary should just never say another thing and she would most certainly win by a landslide.

Watching faithful party allegiance is mind numbing. Can there really be that level of ignorance in the US?
    I think there really is a huge level of ignorance in the US yes.

As for the underdog? Someone has to be it.
    Or maybe it's my sour grapes still coming trudea through.
This discussion has been closed.