Trump

Comments

• Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    ...from $19.4 trillion in debt to the loss of millions of high-paying jobs to the rise of ISIS.

a vote for corrked Hillary is a vote for a failed liberal agenda. A disaster for America.

Don't get taken advantage of anymore.

Vote for intellect, insight and tenacity.

DJ Trump in the house.

WOOT!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Friday13 said:

...from $19.4 trillion in debt to the loss of millions of high-paying jobs to the rise of ISIS.

a vote for corrked Hillary is a vote for a failed liberal agenda. A disaster for America.

DJ Trump in the house.

WOOT!

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309

Friday13 said:

DJ Trump in the house.

WOOT!

Sure 'nough! I guess the ban has been lifted. We are all thrilled!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    edited July 2016

So assuming as Trump and others state, that Hillary has classified information in her emails, Trump is advocating Russia hack and obtain classified information.

Wtf?????
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mrussel1 said:

Friday13 said:

he will be all of our leader.

God Bless

WOOT

Is USAMAMASAN back with us, or did someone revive a ghost? Someone said he was banned.
    Wtf?????? :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

Friday13 said:

he will be all of our leader.

God Bless

WOOT

Is USAMAMASAN back with us, or did someone revive a ghost? Someone said he was banned.
    Wtf?????? :tongue:
    Things are gonna get interesting for sure!
    Hillary,
    Where's the press conference?

Thanks,

Woot
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,563
    Friday13 said:

Hillary,
    Where's the press conference?

Thanks,

Woot

Wrong thread joker man.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

So assuming as Trump and others state, that Hillary has classified information in her emails, Trump is advocating Russia hack and obtain classified information.

Wtf?????
    That's called setting a trap. The DNC just walked right into it. I'm starting to think he's a genius.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

Craig Mazin ‏@clmazin 9m9 minutes ago
    Some of these Trumpers you're arguing with? Yeah, they're Russians being paid by Putin. - Business Insider

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans
    http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-i ... ump-2016-7
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wtf?????
    That's called setting a trap. The DNC just walked right into it. I'm starting to think he's a genius.
    You think he engineered all that? Like he engineered Trump Towers? :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• I dont know what scares me more.....

donald drumpf

Or.....

The people who actually believe him, support him, and would vote for him

Downright scary :fearful:

Tough call his supporters are down right vile but he's their leader so I'll say he scares me the most specially with access to the NUCLEAR CODES !!
    All of them are vile?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125

I dont know what scares me more.....

donald drumpf

Or.....

The people who actually believe him, support him, and would vote for him

Downright scary :fearful:

Tough call his supporters are down right vile but he's their leader so I'll say he scares me the most specially with access to the NUCLEAR CODES !!
    All of them are vile?
    I totally agree for the 1st time I'm sick of the way this system is rigged I have to say it " It taste like a lollipop stuck up somebody's ass "
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Secret service code name

mogul

Woot
  • Wow the radlibs are out in full force. http://www.macleans.ca/culture/books/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-donald-trump/?google_editors_picks=true
    Radlib is a great term to describe adults who are so upset with Trump they are blind and spew strange things like this nonsense below.

Q: Should parents and teachers teach children about politics?

A: Kids need to know more than just about unicorns and zombies and vampires. The rhetoric that’s coming out is anti-black, anti-Mexico, anti-diversity. [Adults] definitely need to put it in context. I’ve talked to people who are literally struggling to sleep because they’re anxious. Children pick up on that. Talk to your kid. Tell them, “this is what’s bothering me.” Explain that what’s going on is unacceptable.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Hey Donald,

Go get your fucking shine box

Wow the radlibs are out in full force. http://www.macleans.ca/culture/books/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-donald-trump/?google_editors_picks=true
    Radlib is a great term to describe adults who are so upset with Trump they are blind and spew strange things like this nonsense below.

A: Kids need to know more than just about unicorns and zombies and vampires. The rhetoric that’s coming out is anti-black, anti-Mexico, anti-diversity. [Adults] definitely need to put it in context. I’ve talked to people who are literally struggling to sleep because they’re anxious. Children pick up on that. Talk to your kid. Tell them, “this is what’s bothering me.” Explain that what’s going on is unacceptable.

Depends on the age. If the kid is a toddler I'd say, "Oh it's OK", and take them out on the swing set or go watch bugs crawl around.

If the kid is an elementary school aged kid I'd tell them I'm pissed because two adults are playing by unfair rules and the people who really care are getting the short end of the stick and then say, "Let's go play catch."

If it's a teen, I listen. Maybe engage in a little Socratic dialog.

In any case, I definitely don't go to a magazine or TV or the internet to figure out how to relate with my kid.

• Hey Donald,

He already has it.
    He is currently polishing the gold trimmings in the oval office.
    With cheap labour of course.

• brianlux said:

Wow the radlibs are out in full force. http://www.macleans.ca/culture/books/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-donald-trump/?google_editors_picks=true

Depends on the age. If the kid is a toddler I'd say, "Oh it's OK", and take them out on the swing set or go watch bugs crawl around.

If the kid is an elementary school aged kid I'd tell them I'm pissed because two adults are playing by unfair rules and the people who really care are getting the short end of the stick and then say, "Let's go play catch."

In any case, I definitely don't go to a magazine or TV or the internet to figure out how to relate with my kid.
    The sad thing is that a lot of parents do.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,861
    let me just drop in for a fuckyoudonaldandyourfearmongeringplatform.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

let me just drop in for a fuckyoudonaldandyourfearmongeringplatform.

Or as a friend of mine used to say, "shitfuckdamnpisshell!".

Kaine speech was an easy pass tonight.
    So bad.
    Pence/Kaine debate will be Hillaryous
    Change Maker

Put it on your resume

Trust me
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Hey Donald,

He could really use Maury's wigs. They don't come off!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

Talking to your kids about your feelings about politics is being blind and 'spewing strange things'? You should have better troll material than this. Disappointed.

brianlux said:

The sad thing is that a lot of parents do.
    Well it's probably good that some of them do, because a lot of parents would handle it a lot worse of they didn't have the help of some other source. Also sad but true.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    It almost seems like Trump is trying his best not to win this election. Sarcastic or not, how is it acceptable for a presidential candidate to keep hacking and try and find Clintons emails. This guy was right when he said he could shoot someone on the streets of NYC and still not lose any votes. And some say liberals are sheep. That's laughable.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415

It almost seems like Trump is trying his best not to win this election. Sarcastic or not, how is it acceptable for a presidential candidate to keep hacking and try and find Clintons emails. This guy was right when he said he could shoot someone on the streets of NYC and still not lose any votes. And some say liberals are sheep. That's laughable.

he encouraged one of our enemies to hack the other parties nominees emails. are you fucking kidding me? i swear sometimes all of this is a giant bet Donald has with someone to see what outrageous shit he could say and still get away with. i honestly can't believe any rational thinking human would vote for this guy as leader of the free world....but that's just my opinion.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    pjhawks said:

he encouraged one of our enemies to hack the other parties nominees emails. are you fucking kidding me? i swear sometimes all of this is a giant bet Donald has with someone to see what outrageous shit he could say and still get away with. i honestly can't believe any rational thinking human would vote for this guy as leader of the free world....but that's just my opinion.
    Spot on ^^^^ his a threat to the security of this country how can he be the nominee and potentially POTUS , this nation better wake up !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.