Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited July 2016

pjhawks said:

It almost seems like Trump is trying his best not to win this election. Sarcastic or not, how is it acceptable for a presidential candidate to keep hacking and try and find Clintons emails. This guy was right when he said he could shoot someone on the streets of NYC and still not lose any votes. And some say liberals are sheep. That's laughable.

he encouraged one of our enemies to hack the other parties nominees emails. are you fucking kidding me? i swear sometimes all of this is a giant bet Donald has with someone to see what outrageous shit he could say and still get away with. i honestly can't believe any rational thinking human would vote for this guy as leader of the free world....but that's just my opinion.
    Spot on ^^^^ his a threat to the security of this country how can he be the nominee and potentially POTUS , this nation better wake up !!
    Hard to believe the party of joe mccarthy and ron reagan would encourage getting in to bed with the evil empire.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    pjhawks said:

It almost seems like Trump is trying his best not to win this election. Sarcastic or not, how is it acceptable for a presidential candidate to keep hacking and try and find Clintons emails. This guy was right when he said he could shoot someone on the streets of NYC and still not lose any votes. And some say liberals are sheep. That's laughable.

he encouraged one of our enemies to hack the other parties nominees emails. are you fucking kidding me? i swear sometimes all of this is a giant bet Donald has with someone to see what outrageous shit he could say and still get away with. i honestly can't believe any rational thinking human would vote for this guy as leader of the free world....but that's just my opinion.
    pjhawks said:

Nixon resigned for the things Trump is advocating
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289586-trump-seeking-more-foreign-workers-for-mar-a-lago
    The GOP nominee is reportedly looking to hire 78 servers, housekeepers and cooks to staff his resort and the Trump National Jupiter, a golf course in Jupiter, Fla. The jobs pay between $10.17 an hour for housekeepers to $12.74 an hour for cooks.
    The Republican nominee filed applications for temporary visas this month, saying he couldn't find enough American workers to staff the jobs, according to Buzzfeed.

On the campaign trail, Trump often talks about bringing back jobs to this country. During his Republican National Convention speech last week, he said he would "bring our jobs back to Ohio and Pennsylvania and New York and Michigan and all of America."

The GOP nominee has in the past defended his use of guest workers.

"You can't get help," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last September.

"Getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible."
    LOL
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-biography-deleted_us_57990c1ae4b02d5d5ed3fed9

Let's see...plagiarizes a speech, lies about a college degree....what can we learn from this?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited July 2016
    pjhawks said:

I thought this when he came down the escalator and now I have come to the realization that the man is a fucking media genius. Policy aside he has with almost no money put himself in an extremely favourable position to win the election. He is re-writing the rule book and has baited every opponent into self implosion. This includes the media, the republicans and now the democrats. I am not a Trump guy but it is an absolute beauty to behold.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
    mrussel1 said:
    I think that's called the wounded mommy card.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Whatever Barbara Bush said is proof that democratic and republicans are essentially the same, part of the extended family, sure they fight and argue ... all for the benefit to appear you have choice, except Trump the outsider is trying to ruin the party...this frightens the establishment.

And I think him asking if anyone knows where those missing emails are is brilliant ... if they show up on wiki leaks then he'll have just proven his case about the dems and the FBI might have some explaining to do.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    If Trump wins perhaps the USA will drop its current allies and Russia, N. Korea, China, and the United States of America will be the new powerhouse team of allies. Sounds great, right?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    BTW, the fact that Hillary is the first female nominee and is running against TRUMP is incredibly meaningful. Trump is pretty much the biggest sexist I've ever seen in politics since I was old enough to know what was happening in politics.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/289647-donald-trump-jr-accuses-obama-of-plagiarizing-him
    Trump Jr.'s accusation of Obama of plagiarizing the line, “That is not the America I know” comes a week and a half after Melania Trump faced backlash for using parts of first lady Michelle Obama’s 2008 convention speech.
    I can't believe a halfway intelligent person would bring this up....it's like accusing Obama of plagiarizing "thank you."

• KatKat Posts: 4,831
    That's funny. I'm sure someone will research it and find out who said it before Jr and then he'll be plagiarizist, right?
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

That's funny. I'm sure someone will research it and find out who said it before Jr and then he'll be plagiarizist, right?

I'm starting to see that buzz....people are digging up where Obama has said this multiple times in the past and are accusing Trump Jr of plagiarizing.

Maybe he'll wish he kept his mouth shut...but I doubt it

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,401
    edited July 2016
    Kat said:

Hey Kat. What are you up to this weekend?
    www.myspace.com
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Hey Russia, could you hack into the Ticketmaster system and add all the Temple of the Dog shows to my account? Thanks!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    edited July 2016
    "Very much like this Dog of the Temple. Yes."
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

"Very much like this Dog of the Temple. Yes."

He stole bread from the mouths of decadence for those tickets.
    PJ_Soul said:

BTW, the fact that Hillary is the first female nominee and is running against TRUMP is incredibly meaningful. Trump is pretty much the biggest sexist I've ever seen in politics since I was old enough to know what was happening in politics.

Bill Clinton was the biggest.
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

No he wasn't, not even remotely close, and you have no reason to say that.
  • PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    To say that he is a bigger sexist than Trump?? No, he doesn't.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

How is Clinton a sexist? Because he fooled around during with another women? That makes him adulterer, not a sexist.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Then the definition of sexism has lost all meaning.
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    :dizzy:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Oh...crazy face emoji. You laugh but Roger Ailes had to step down from Fox News for behaving like President Clinton...minus the oral sex from an employee.
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Oh...crazy face emoji. You laugh but Roger Ailes had to step down from Fox News for behaving like President Clinton...minus the oral sex from an employee.
    Having sex with an employee does not make someone a sexist. It makes him a horn dog.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Having sex with an employee does not make someone a sexist. It makes him a horn dog.
    Corn dogs!
    Get your corn dogs here!
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    So you're comparing Bill Clinton having consensual sex to Roger Ailes who pretty much told the women that they'd be fired if they don't fuck him or let him talk to them any way he pleases?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah.
    No reason BS!
    Using his position of power to have sex with that employee is absolutely sexism. So is rape.
This discussion has been closed.