Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    ElinElin Posts: 2
    moho wrote:
    What type of tickets do you have?

regular, not ten club-tics unfortunately.
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    moho wrote:
    My ideal set list for copenhagen:

Main Set:
    Long Road
    Animal
    Do The Evolution
    Severed Hand
    World Wide Suicide
    Not For You
    Habit
    LBC
    Help Help
    Marker In The Sand
    Evenflow
    Daughter/It's Ok
    Betterman
    Nothingman
    Man Of The Hour
    RearviewMirror

Encore 1:
    Arc
    Masters Of War
    Immortality
    Lukin
    Spin The Black Circle
    Porch

Encore 2:
    Leaving Here
    You Are
    Love Reign O'er Me
    Why Go?

Encore 3:
    Come Back
    Comotose
    Alive
    Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing (full band version)

Never gonna happen though!

Mail it to Ed and I'm sure he'll agree with you + throw in In my tree and Hail Hail ;)

Only 14 days to go now! I'm starting to tense up! 14 days from now I'm standing in line with a cold Carlsberg in one hand, the confimation mail in the other. All fired up and ready to rock 'n' roll!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    dane wrote:
    Mail it to Ed and I'm sure he'll agree with you + throw in In my tree and Hail Hail ;)

Only 14 days to go now! I'm starting to tense up! 14 days from now I'm standing in line with a cold Carlsberg in one hand, the confimation mail in the other. All fired up and ready to rock 'n' roll!!

Cold carlsberg sounds just about right!
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    First of all: bump! 13 days to go. They're so close now I can almost hear them.....

We're a rather big group of people going to see them, but only two of us have 10C tickets. Does anybody know when ppl with regular tickets usually start queuing? The others would like to get a good spot and us 2 10C members would like to join them later, but not if they're on last row.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    dane wrote:
    First of all: bump! 13 days to go. They're so close now I can almost hear them.....

We're a rather big group of people going to see them, but only two of us have 10C tickets. Does anybody know when ppl with regular tickets usually start queuing? The others would like to get a good spot and us 2 10C members would like to join them later, but not if they're on last row.

Last year, in Paris and Antwerp, people with regular tickets started queuing around 2 pm...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    Last year, in Paris and Antwerp, people with regular tickets started queuing around 2 pm...

Six hours before the venue opens!!??
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    Well, last year in Berlin my friend and i started queuing around 2pm also, and people were already sitting there waiting when we got there... I was thinking doing the same in Copenhagen eventhough the doors open an hour later (i think?). I don't mind queuing that much really...

Oh my god. Just one exam to go, then Pearl Jam, five days in Copenhagen and then Roskilde and The Who. Woooohoooo! :D
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Six hours before the venue opens!!??
    YES !
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers.
    Come to think of it, I got in line in Berlin about 2 pm'ish. At that time it was pretty much only the ETB'ers that were there. But the GA queue most have been longer at that time.
    Guess I'll have to convince my friends to go to Copenhagen early come tuesday the 26th.......

@toaster: See you in Roskilde then. I'm the loud guy in the silver igloo tent...... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    @toaster: See you in Roskilde then. I'm the loud guy in the silver igloo tent...... ;)

Haha, sounds like you won't be too hard to notice. actually I think I may met you last year? At least a drunk, loud, danish dude in a silver (igloo?) tent, but hey, there might be more of you ;)
    (We'll be staying at the silent camp again - a bit dull, but we actually have grass on the ground! I like grass.)

Ehm, and on topic: 13 days!:D
  • Options
    toaster wrote:
    Haha, sounds like you won't be too hard to notice. actually I think I may met you last year? At least a drunk, loud, danish dude in a silver (igloo?) tent, but hey, there might be more of you ;)
    (We'll be staying at the silent camp again - a bit dull, but we actually have grass on the ground! I like grass.)

Ehm, and on topic: 13 days!:D

Loud drunk danish dude, you say? Must have been me then :) The silent camp??!! Oh, you're one of those. Bet you have clean close on aswell, don't you?
    Nah, just kidding. For me a big part of the experience is the extreme camping. All the cool people you meet and the general craziness of the place. But keep in mind that I live near by and have a chance to go home in the morning to get a shower, relax and get sober. I'm not shure that I would survive 7 days of camping with the eminent risk of a drunken swede (no offense) waking me up....
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Cant fookin wait!
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Loud drunk danish dude, you say? Must have been me then :) The silent camp??!! Oh, you're one of those. Bet you have clean close on aswell, don't you?
    Nah, just kidding. For me a big part of the experience is the extreme camping. All the cool people you meet and the general craziness of the place. But keep in mind that I live near by and have a chance to go home in the morning to get a shower, relax and get sober. I'm not shure that I would survive 7 days of camping with the eminent risk of a drunken swede (no offense) waking me up....

haha, HEY! Just because we're staying at the silent camp doesn't mean we go to bed at eleven, wear clean clothes and shower every morning (huh. that sounds kinda discusting when you're out in the "real world"), I could have pulled off camping in the mud if I could go home every morning to sober up too ;) But when it's raining and you walk around at all the camps where people are almost able to swim in their own tent; you appreciate grass ;) And the drunken swede-thing; been there - done that. It's not pretty.
  • Options
    Speaking of tents turned swimmingpool; man, I hope it wont rain this year!

Anyways, back on track. 12 days to go! 12 days guys!!! And this thread is on page 2?! Makes no sense.......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    What's the weather in Copenhagen ?
    any idea on what will be the weather in 12 days ?
  • Options
    We have just ended a week or so of sun and upwards of 30 degrees celcius! But right now it's just below 20 and cloudy. The longest forecast I have found is for 9 days. And it's pretty much the same all the time.
    Soon as it's available I'll post the forecast for tuesday 26th.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dane wrote:
    upwards of 30 degrees celcius!
    :eek: :eek: Holy fuck! It was about 25 here and it was sweltering :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :eek: :eek: Holy fuck! It was about 25 here and it was sweltering :o
    Yeah. It was too much. But rather that than 17 degrees and raining.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Yeah. It was too much. But rather that than 17 degrees and raining.
    :o I'm weird, I'd actually prefer 17 and raining :o

We have a portugese woman at work and she was complaining it was cold today (cos we're just finished with a heatwave also) and it's raining and I was telling her I actually love this weather... not a big fan of the sweltering heat when you have to do stuff (whether it's working or walking around doing tourist stuff)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o I'm weird, I'd actually prefer 17 and raining :o

No wonder. You're irish! ;)
    I'd take scorching 30 and sun over rain anytime! Having to be outside, when it rains sucks. And if you have to, say, stand in line for a PJ show for 6 hours and get soaking wet, it just blows even more......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    dane wrote:
    I'd take scorching 30 and sun over rain anytime! Having to be outside, when it rains sucks. And if you have to, say, stand in line for a PJ show for 6 hours and get soaking wet, it just blows even more......

I can tell you weren't at The Forum in 2001 when U2 played there!?

It was 30 degrees outside adn I have never ever experienced anything like the inside of Forum.
    It hurt your chest when you breathed from all the moist and heat! U2 even had to shorten their set due to the heat!

So no - let's not have a heatwave come june 26th :-)
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    dane wrote:

I'm Irish and beleive me, i would prefer the sun! I hope its a nice sunny day, about 20 degrees should be fine (i hope the North Sea weather systems are checking this off :) ) Just enough sun and heat to make sitting outside with those cold carlsberg a relaxing occassion!. Too hot and there will be sun stroke, too cold or wet and it just wont be so much fun! Queueing at the point last year it bucketed down about six times, every one was fucking soaked by the time the doors opened! it was hilarious! Loads of us pearl jam fans in the queue caught out in the rain with no shelter and absolutely nowhere to move to! We just took our beating! The condensation rising from the crowd when we got in was really cool though.
  • Options
    I can tell you weren't at The Forum in 2001 when U2 played there!?

It was 30 degrees outside adn I have never ever experienced anything like the inside of Forum.
    It hurt your chest when you breathed from all the moist and heat! U2 even had to shorten their set due to the heat!

So no - let's not have a heatwave come june 26th :-)

Wasn't at the U2 concert. Not a big fan, see.....
    Didn't think about the sorta heat that would be generated inside that tincan. Been to a few concerts in KB hallen and that's just insane. Nomatter how hot it is outside. During Radiohead last year, ppl tripped down the stairs due to the sweat and condensation!
    Ok, so an OK temperature about 20 degrees then. Hot enough to stay warm in queue and cold enough to breathe inside?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    dane wrote:
    Wasn't at the U2 concert. Not a big fan, see.....
    Didn't think about the sorta heat that would be generated inside that tincan. Been to a few concerts in KB hallen and that's just insane. Nomatter how hot it is outside. During Radiohead last year, ppl tripped down the stairs due to the sweat and condensation!
    Ok, so an OK temperature about 20 degrees then. Hot enough to stay warm in queue and cold enough to breathe inside?

Radiohead + KB Hallen + '2 + 2 = 5' = Blood, Sweat & Tears

Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    I'm Irish and beleive me, i would prefer the sun! I hope its a nice sunny day, about 20 degrees should be fine (i hope the North Sea weather systems are checking this off :) ) Just enough sun and heat to make sitting outside with those cold carlsberg a relaxing occassion!. Too hot and there will be sun stroke, too cold or wet and it just wont be so much fun! Queueing at the point last year it bucketed down about six times, every one was fucking soaked by the time the doors opened! it was hilarious! Loads of us pearl jam fans in the queue caught out in the rain with no shelter and absolutely nowhere to move to! We just took our beating! The condensation rising from the crowd when we got in was really cool though.
    I had an umbrella :p but sometimes I like it when it rains at a concert... cools ya down a bit. It pissed down in Verona and it was funny. Some people moaned a LOT of course but there's nothing you can do about these things so you have to enjoy it. At Dublin I was queueing from 10am... got burnt and WOULD have got soaked were it not for my umbrella... typical Irish weather :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Radiohead + KB Hallen + '2 + 2 = 5' = Blood, Sweat & Tears

HE HE Clever...

Nomatter what Pearl Jam+Forum+any sorta weather=Sweet sacred bliss!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    11 days............. ahem
  • Options
    rasty10rasty10 Posts: 68
    I have 2 spare non-10C Copenhagen tix. I'll sell them for less than face value...I'm willing to negotiate price.
    you can email me at rastomazgut (at) hotmail.com
    96-Prague
    98-Camden
    03-Camden
    06-Prague, Berlin, Vienna, Zagreb
    07-Katowice
    08-NYC I/II, Hartford, Mansfield I/II
  • Options
    TomcatTomcat Posts: 16
    rasty10 wrote:
    I have 2 spare non-10C Copenhagen tix. I'll sell them for less than face value...I have exams and don't have time to put effort into selling them, so I'm desperate...
    I'll sell each for 60 euro (DKK 440)....original is 70euro (DKK520)

I'd be willing to trade one of them for a Katowice poster as well!..thats probably a pipe dream, but i'd prefer it.
    you can email me at rastomazgut (at) hotmail.com

i wrote you a message :-)
    Slane '93, London '93, Rotterdam '93, Pukkelpop '95, Berlin '96, Hamburg '96, Cock Am Ring '00, Roskilde '00, Arnhem '06, Prague '06, Berlin '06, Munich '07, London '07, Duesseldorf '07, Hurricane '07, Copenhagen '07, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    is there seated ticekts for he copenhagen show ?
    For those who know the forum: do we have a good view from sets ? Isn't it too ar from stage, like in some venues ?
    Any pictures somewhere ? Is there somewhere a map of the venue showing seats numbers ?

I'm asking that because I have 10C tix and I could swap them for good seats... (only very good seats). Are the seated-tix numbered ?