Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    :D No you didn't!

Lol, it's only funny cos it seems I tell you this story everytime I'm chatting with ya :D I think we need to hang out more in Copenhagen

I'm actually looking forward to it, so you can tell me the story again! :D:D:D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    in my tree twice, eh? :) just for you :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    I'm actually looking forward to it, so you can tell me the story again! :D:D
    :D Am sitting at my desk almost pissing myself... hmm... maybe I should go to the toilet :o

Anyway you won't remember what I look like :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D Am sitting at my desk almost pissing myself... hmm... maybe I should go to the toilet :o

Anyway you won't remember what I look like :p

of course I will remember! We just met Monday! (was it you? :D )
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    in my tree twice, eh? :) just for you :p

oh well you're right... did I just tell you that I smoke a lot? :D:D:D

will edit the setlist now...
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    of course I will remember! We just met Monday! (was it you? :D )
    :o go easy, remember you met SEVERAL people on Monday :p

Oh I see you have parting ways, I really really really want that one :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    oh well you're right... did I just tell you that I smoke a lot? :D:D:D

will edit the setlist now...
    :D Lol. You did look VERY happy on Monday, but so did everyone I think.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Rain, wind and a max of 18 degrees celcius.
    That sucks when you're in the queue for 6 hours! But inside it's a sunny paradise!

http://www.dmi.dk/eng/index/forecasts/forecast_for_copenhagen.htm
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    dane wrote:
    That sucks when you're in the queue for 6 hours! But inside it's a sunny paradise!

Ah well! It should still be fun! What do people think about me bringing a shitty old guitar for struming some pearl jam songs in the qeue, some crap cheap piece of fibreglass that i could leave outside and just hope for the best that it's still there when i get out again.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    dane wrote:

shit shit shit !
    I will be spending 5 days in Copenhagen and it will rain 5 days !? no way...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Ah well! It should still be fun! What do people think about me bringing a shitty old guitar for struming some pearl jam songs in the qeue, some crap cheap piece of fibreglass that i could leave outside and just hope for the best that it's still there when i get out again.
    YESSSSSSSSS, bring it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    YESSSSSSSSS, bring it :)

Well i will have to source one first. Hmmm. I'll need help. Any second hand instrument shops in copenhagen? with cheap say 35 euro beginers acoustic guitars in it? The type of guitars you see in argos catalouges.
  • Options
    moho wrote:

hey man we can buy one the day before the gig! I'm in! I can play and sing a bit so... bring it on!
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    hey man we can buy one the day before the gig! I'm in! I can play and sing a bit so... bring it on!

Ok but where will we get it? I'm not in copenhagen until around seven on the monday so it might be too late for me to get it
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Well i will have to source one first. Hmmm. I'll need help. Any second hand instrument shops in copenhagen? with cheap say 35 euro beginers acoustic guitars in it? The type of guitars you see in argos catalouges.

Not shure where you can find one, but there's bound to be a shop somewhere. If not, toystores often sell shitty guitars. They're just for fun but standard size, strings and such...
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Ok but where will we get it? I'm not in copenhagen until around seven on the monday so it might be too late for me to get it

I'll be in town Sunday night so plenty of time, I'll see if I can find a music shop around, it shouldn't be hard...
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    I'll be in town Sunday night so plenty of time, I'll see if I can find a music shop around, it shouldn't be hard...

Try Dane's advice, toyshop. I know if you go into smiths toy stores here there is always shitty guitars for 30 quid or something.
  • Options
    On page 2? With only 5 days to go??
    Must be a tecnical glitch or something.... :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    On page 2? With only 5 days to go??
    Must be a tecnical glitch or something.... :)

Yup, must be! Heres to the Germans tonight, warming our boys up before the climax of the tour next tuesday. Holland and Belgium will be the come down gigs, sort of like going through cold turkey! ;)
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Yup, must be! Heres to the Germans tonight, warming our boys up before the climax of the tour next tuesday. Holland and Belgium will be the come down gigs, sort of like going through cold turkey! ;)

They played Rats as soundcheck!!! Man, I hope they do that in CPH as well!!
    If you can fit it into the set that is..... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    They played Rats as soundcheck!!! Man, I hope they do that in CPH as well!!
    If you can fit it into the set that is..... ;)

64, 65... noe more song aint gonna make a difference! In fact they should play Vs. front to back
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    64, 65... noe more song aint gonna make a difference! In fact they should play Vs. front to back

Well, if they're gonna play Vs. front to back, why not No Code as well?

BTW. Seen on http://www.gaffa.dk. This guy (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:halvor79@gmail.com">halvor79@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->) is selling one non10C ticket for the show. To be picked up in Copenhagen. Beware of scalpers.....
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    shit shit shit !
    I will be spending 5 days in Copenhagen and it will rain 5 days !? no way...

Going to be in CPH for 4 days... Never been. I'm not afraid of a little rain, but can some local folks speak up on what to expect ? Will it be miserable ? Or bearable as long as we know it's not going to be sunny!?
    "And what's the truth? And the truth that lies at home. It's on the inside and I can't get it off."

Nacadoches, TX - 20/11/93
    Austin, TX - 16/9/95
    Las Vegas, NV - 06/07/06
    Lisbon, Portugal - 05/09/06
    Lisbon, Portugal - 06/09/06
    Copnehagen - 26/06/07
    Nijmegen - 28/6/07
    PJ20 9/3/2011
    PJ20 9/4/2011
    Toronto 9/11/2011 
    Wrigley 07/19/2013
    Jazz Fest 2014 
    Austin 10/04/2014
    Wrigley 8/20/2016
    Wrigley 8/22/2016

Seattle 8/8/2018
    Seattle 8/9/2018
    Oakland 5/12/2022
    Oakland 5/13/2022 
    Paris, France 7/17/2022
  • Options
    Going to be in CPH for 4 days... Never been. I'm not afraid of a little rain, but can some local folks speak up on what to expect ? Will it be miserable ? Or bearable as long as we know it's not going to be sunny!?

Same sentiment exactly
  • Options
    thoingthoing Posts: 4
    Hi everybody
    I was following this thread a few months ago and there was some talking about PJ parties or meetings of fans before and/or after the concert. Now it's only a few days before the gig and I wanted to know what was decided but this tread is now a few hundreds of posts and I dont have the time to read them all. So, is someone able to give a short report on what has been decided. Where do we meet?
    Hope to see you all,
    thoing
  • Options
    sebseb Posts: 1
    Are you aware that theres a warm up pearljam-party tonight at 20.00???
    Lots of cheap beers are served inside the cinema, which is decorated with artificial grass:)!! - get off at Nørrebro trainstation (bus 5A) and you there...
    http://www.filmstationen.blogspot.com
  • Options
    thoing wrote:
    Hi everybody
    I was following this thread a few months ago and there was some talking about PJ parties or meetings of fans before and/or after the concert. Now it's only a few days before the gig and I wanted to know what was decided but this tread is now a few hundreds of posts and I dont have the time to read them all. So, is someone able to give a short report on what has been decided. Where do we meet?
    Hope to see you all,
    thoing

There's an afterparty on a place called The Rock. It was arranged partly by the danish fansite http://www.pearl-jam.dk. Nevermind the time. Opens at 22:00 and closes at 2:00 am I think.

Info here: http://rock.xstream.dk/site/calendar_element.php?id=609

Not really shure what you're asking here(?) The forecasts says rain and they're pretty accurate. Haven't found any forecasts on how much rain to expect, but useally when there's a long period with rain, it rains pretty much all day. But it's not like a monsoon or something. Nothing a standard raincoat can't hold out.
    And with Pearl Jam in town it wont matter shit. It's just one big sunnyville :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    I'll be off in 2 hrs and I'll be in Copenhagen in 2 days... I can't wait for the weekend and for my trip and gig!
  • Options
    EisiEisi Posts: 61
    Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are coming over from Iceland. Will be there on saturday and leave on wednesday. We´ve got one extra ticket that we will be looking to sell. If you know somebody who needs a ticket please let me know, it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

Anyway.

Im hoping they´ll play Nothingman, Betterman and Leatherman. Otherside, STBC, LBC, SOLAT and Breathe would be awesome to say the least but when push comes to shove, i´ll pretty much take anything they´ll throw at me with a huge grin on my face.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Kærlig Hilse.

Eisi
    Gordon Brown is fuckin' clown
  • Options
    Eisi wrote:
    Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are coming over from Iceland. Will be there on saturday and leave on wednesday. We´ve got one extra ticket that we will be looking to sell. If you know somebody who needs a ticket please let me know, it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

Anyway.

Im hoping they´ll play Nothingman, Betterman and Leatherman. Otherside, STBC, LBC, SOLAT and Breathe would be awesome to say the least but when push comes to shove, i´ll pretty much take anything they´ll throw at me with a huge grin on my face.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Kærlig Hilse.

Eisi

...and looking forward to seeing you too!