Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    JackieboyJackieboy Posts: 78
    Julien wrote:
    is there seated ticekts for he copenhagen show ?
    For those who know the forum: do we have a good view from sets ? Isn't it too ar from stage, like in some venues ?
    Any pictures somewhere ? Is there somewhere a map of the venue showing seats numbers ?

I'm asking that because I have 10C tix and I could swap them for good seats... (only very good seats). Are the seated-tix numbered ?

Standing tickets only.
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Jackieboy wrote:
    Standing tickets only.

Ok, thanks. So, I'll keep my 10c tickets ! :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    Julien wrote:
    Ok, thanks. So, I'll keep my 10c tickets ! :D

There are seats at The Forum! They're all the way in the back but on the balcony and they're not numbered.

The view of the stage is quite good from there, but it's all the way in the back, so you'll be pretty far away.

Unless you have to sit down I would never go there and loose the vibe of the crowd.
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    There are seats at The Forum! They're all the way in the back but on the balcony and they're not numbered.

The view of the stage is quite good from there, but it's all the way in the back, so you'll be pretty far away.

Unless you have to sit down I would never go there and loose the vibe of the crowd.
    thanks... I will definitely keep my 10c tickets !
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Usually pack an hour before I leave for the airport, not this time, started packing yesterday, leave next Sunday! See ya soon :)

~

Set: Release, Save You, Marker In The Sand, Dissident, Given To Fly, Evacuation, Severed Hand, Off He Goes, Immortality, W.M.A., Lukin, Alone, Nothing As it Seems, Daughter / (It’s Ok), Low Light, Undone, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted

Encore 1: Long Road, Comatose, Love Boat Captain, Alive

Encore 2: Arc, Footsteps, Love Reign O'er Me, Yellow Ledbetter / Little Wing

~

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    edwho wrote:
    Usually pack an hour before I leave for the airport, not this time, started packing yesterday, leave next Sunday! See ya soon :)

~

Set: Release, Save You, Marker In The Sand, Dissident, Given To Fly, Evacuation, Severed Hand, Off He Goes, Immortality, W.M.A., Lukin, Alone, Nothing As it Seems, Daughter / (It’s Ok), Low Light, Undone, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted

Encore 1: Long Road, Comatose, Love Boat Captain, Alive

Encore 2: Arc, Footsteps, Love Reign O'er Me, Yellow Ledbetter / Little Wing

~

Probably more realistic than mine! http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=246944
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    My ideal set list for copenhagen:

Main Set: Long Road, Animal, Do The Evolution, Severed Hand, I Am Mine, Not For You, Love Boat Caption, In My Tree, Hail Hail, Habit, Help Help, Marker In The Sand, Even Flow, Light Years, Leatherman, Better Man, Nothingman, Man Of The Hour, Daughter / (It's Ok), Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Arc, Off He Goes, Masters Of War, Immortality, Lukin, Spin The Black Circle, Porch

Encore 2: Leaving Here, You Are, Love Reign O'er Me, Why Go

Encore 3: Come Back, Comatose, Alive, Black, Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing (full band version)
    I like your set, especially 3 encores and 33 numbers. It looks like we have a lot of the same song ideas. Your Man songs x 4 is cool and the new H trilogy.

How about Go, Why Go, Gone?

Definitely pulling for a full W.M.A. (I don’t count tags) and everybody’s favorite Evacuation. Desperately need those two to complete my VS. and Binaural live repertoires.

Closer by the minute.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    edwho wrote:
    I like your set, especially 3 encores and 33 numbers. It looks like we have a lot of the same song ideas. Your Man songs x 4 is cool and the new H trilogy.

How about Go, Why Go, Gone?

Definitely pulling for a full W.M.A. (I don’t count tags) and everybody’s favorite Evacuation. Desperately need those two to complete my VS. and Binaural live repertoires.

Closer by the minute.

I say we mix the two sets together, mine and yours, whatever i don't have that you have we put together to form one uber setlist. A mansfield night 3 type of setlist, 40 odd songs!
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    @Moho and edwho: I like what I see. Two masters of setlists join forces! Start a petition and mail it to ed. I'm sure it'll happen! :) You need to move fast though. Only
    8 days to go. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Angus wrote:
    I dreamt this will be the setlist:

Setlist: Arc, Long Road, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Last Exit, Sad, Marker In The Sand, Love Boat Captain, Jeremy, I Am Mine, Immortality, Low Light, Daughter / (It's OK), Light Years, Come Back, Life Wasted, Porch

Encore 1: Release, All Those Yesterdays, Off The Goes, Footsteps, Once, Alive

Encore 2: Go, Given To Fly, Better Man, Smile, Indifference, Parting Ways

Don’t forget about Angus, he had a pretty nice dream.

I’m working on a merge, back soon.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    edwho wrote:
    Don’t forget about Angus, he had a pretty nice dream.

I’m working on a merge, back soon.

Excellent, let's get this thing going... The Official Setlist for Copenhagen Almalgamation...

O.S.C.A (pronounced oska)
  • Options
    Ed Pre-set: Long Road

Acoustic Set: Love Boat Caption, Light Years, I Am Mine, Immortality, Off He Goes, Nothing As It Seems, Low Light, Undone, Come Back, All Those Yesterdays, Parting Ways, Smile, Indifference

Main Set: Release, Animal, Do The Evolution, Severed Hand, Not For You / (Modern Girl), In My Tree, Hail Hail, Habit, Help Help, Marker In The Sand, Even Flow, Leatherman, Better Man, Nothingman, Man Of The Hour, Daughter / (It's Ok), Rearviewmirror, Save You, Dissident, Given To Fly, Evacuation, Black, Severed Hand, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Corduroy, Last Exit, Sad, Jeremy, Porch

Encore 1: W.M.A., Alone, Masters Of War, Lukin, World Wide Suicide, Spin The Black Circle

Encore 2: You Are, Why Go, Go, Gone, Leaving Here

Encore 3: Love Reign O'er Me, Comatose, Yellow Ledbetter, Little Wing

Encore 4: Arc, Once, Footsteps, Alive

~

Feel free to make suggestions, what stays, what goes, what order?

~

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    edwho wrote:
    Ed Pre-set: Long Road

Acoustic Set: Love Boat Caption, Light Years, I Am Mine, Immortality, Off He Goes, Nothing As It Seems, Low Light, Undone, Come Back, All Those Yesterdays, Parting Ways, Smile, Indifference

Main Set: Release, Animal, Do The Evolution, Severed Hand, Not For You / (Modern Girl), In My Tree, Hail Hail, Habit, Help Help, Marker In The Sand, Even Flow, Leatherman, Better Man, Nothingman, Man Of The Hour, Daughter / (It's Ok), Rearviewmirror, Save You, Dissident, Given To Fly, Evacuation, Black, Severed Hand, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Corduroy, Last Exit, Sad, Jeremy, Porch

Encore 1: W.M.A., Alone, Masters Of War, Lukin, World Wide Suicide, Spin The Black Circle

Encore 2: You Are, Why Go, Go, Gone, Leaving Here

Encore 3: Love Reign O'er Me, Comatose, Yellow Ledbetter, Little Wing

Encore 4: Arc, Once, Footsteps, Alive

~

~

63 songs!!!!! :) Excellent.... excellent.... (mr.Burns hand movment)

I don't think you could possibly get better than that... Seriously, thats like a 5 hour set!
    The song order and choice are perfect!

Can this be the official O.S.C.A. setlist? :D
  • Options
    edwho wrote:
    ~

~

Whoa!! That is the mother of all setlists! In our dreams? Yes, but never say never ;)

All songs stays= No song goes
    Order=perfect

I'm all for! Where can I vote?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Whoa!! That is the mother of all setlists! In our dreams? Yes, but never say never ;)

All songs stays= No song goes
    Order=perfect

I'm all for! Where can I vote?

You already have voted! by the way, it is now a 1 week away. By this time next week i shall be queuing outside the forum :D
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    You already have voted! by the way, it is now a 1 week away. By this time next week i shall be queuing outside the forum :D

You'll be queuing at 12.30 ??
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    You'll be queuing at 12.30 ??

Possibly, well i want to find out what time the rest of the 10C members will begin queueing because my girlfriend and myself want to be front row! We'll probably head into the city for a few hours n the moring, and head over to the venue at about 12 with a few cold carlsberg(tip from dane) and a bit of food and just have fun with the other 10C members who are queueing until the gates open.

By the way has anyone wondered why exactly the gates open at 6 but the opening act doesn't start untill 8? I don't want to spark some crazy rumours but is there maybe a chance of an acoustic set before The Future heads?
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Possibly, well i want to find out what time the rest of the 10C members will begin queueing because my girlfriend and myself want to be front row! We'll probably head into the city for a few hours n the moring, and head over to the venue at about 12 with a few cold carlsberg(tip from dane) and a bit of food and just have fun with the other 10C members who are queueing until the gates open.

By the way has anyone wondered why exactly the gates open at 6 but the opening act doesn't start untill 8? I don't want to spark some crazy rumours but is there maybe a chance of an acoustic set before The Future heads?
    I think I'll arrive around 2 pm. I'll be at the hotel near the forum. I will go maybe earlier (around 12) and see if many people are there. If not, I'll come later, around 2 pm.

Maybe we'll have a acoustic set, but last year, in Antwerp and Paris, doors also opened 2 hours before the show started and we have not had any acoustic set...
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,275
    moho wrote:

Could be something about the accident last time that PJ want to talk/sing about.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Julien wrote:
    I think I'll arrive around 2 pm. I'll be at the hotel near the forum. I will go maybe earlier (around 12) and see if many people are there. If not, I'll come later, around 2 pm.

Maybe we'll have a acoustic set, but last year, in Antwerp and Paris, doors also opened 2 hours before the show started and we have not had any acoustic set...

Thats true, probably happened at the gigs i was at last year too. I'm just trying to fish for something that could make the Copenhagen gig infinitely better than the London gig because I'm jealous of all those who were in London last night now!! :D
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    a chance of an acoustic set before The Future heads

OMFG!! So you're saying that you have first hand info that there will definately be an acoustic set?!! Thank you so much for the heads up. I'll be in queue at around 8am.... ;) HEHE

But seriuosly. Only a week to go!! Did you guys get a hold of Eddies e-mailadress and send that killer setlist?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    OMFG!! So you're saying that you have first hand info that there will definately be an acoustic set?!! Thank you so much for the heads up. I'll be in queue at around 8am.... ;) HEHE

But seriuosly. Only a week to go!! Did you guys get a hold of Eddies e-mailadress and send that killer setlist?

Nah i couldn't get his e-mail address so i just gave him a quick phone call instead, he said that's fine but he was taking a shit so he'll get back to me. he said his setlist was 64 songs long but if we want to make it 63 its fine by him.
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Nah i couldn't get his e-mail address so i just gave him a quick phone call instead, he said that's fine but he was taking a shit so he'll get back to me. he said his setlist was 64 songs long but if we want to make it 63 its fine by him.

Well, if he feels the need for an extra song, I guess you could let him. But only if it's Dirty Frank.......
    Oh, and ask him if he has started practicing on his danish. Can't wait to hear that! LOL
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Well, if he feels the need for an extra song, I guess you could let him. But only if it's Dirty Frank.......
    Oh, and ask him if he has started practicing on his danish. Can't wait to hear that! LOL

Ed doesn't need to practice his danish because Ed is like chuck norris, fluent in all languages (once he has some wine in him!)
  • Options
    I would be sooooo very happy if they play Down, footsteps, and LBC..! :)
    Or one of them is enough for me.
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    It´s not unusual to open the doors a few hours in advance here in denmark - but it would be nice with an acoustic set.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Have a great time everyone :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Have a great time everyone :D:D

we will! so less than a week now till the show! :D can it get much closer than this without turning into a reality? its still as if its a dream to me and its not gonna happen!
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    we will! so less than a week now till the show! :D can it get much closer than this without turning into a reality? its still as if its a dream to me and its not gonna happen!

Know what it's like. This is what I've been dreaming of for 7 years. When it finally happens, it's like I can't wrap my head around the thing.... But it's starting to sink in.

And as a little sidestory I'm happy to tell you that the excact same thing happened with Smashing Pumpkins today. I got tickets for their show in Copenhagen. It sold out in 2 minuttes!! I have untill the 14th of august to wrap my head around that thought..... :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    hey how many people can go in The Forum, including standing?
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14