Options

Copenhagen june 26 2007

Comments

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    danleri wrote:
    hey how many people can go in The Forum, including standing?

I think there's only standing tickets for the show of next week. No ?
    And I think it will be about 8000 people...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Mentally in queue as I write this impatiently waiting for those first notes. Can’t wait to be there and meet a few new friends. Leave Sunday, be there Monday and ready for who know what!!

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    Deep_DKDeep_DK Posts: 151
    danleri wrote:

About 10000 people :)
    It's not a crime to free your mind.
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    danleri wrote:

http://www.forumcopenhagen.dk/English/Profile/General+info+for+organisers

It says 10000 all standing. But if I remember correct the balcony on the wall opposite the stage is a permanent installation. Maybe it'll be closed off....(?)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Usually they keep the balcony open during concerts in Forum. I think it's 10000 all together.
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    weather wise, its supposed to be a mixed sort of week. One site says it will be raining heavily but another site says it will be partially cloudy with some isolated showers. I'll take the second site's opinion please!
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    I heard the weather should clear up a bit after monday, so let's cross our fingers :)
  • Options
    Deep_DK wrote:
    I heard the weather should clear up a bit after monday, so let's cross our fingers :)

I'm going on dodgey internet sites, so i hope your right!
  • Options
    Argh...just watched the weather on tv...now they say it will be cloudy and rainy all week! Bring your umbrellas to wonderfull Copenhagen :D
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Deep_DK wrote:
    Argh...just watched the weather on tv...now they say it will be cloudy and rainy all week! Bring your umbrellas to wonderfull Copenhagen :D
    Are you kidding ? Shit !
    I arrive in Copenhagen this saturday and I want to visit the city... and not only museums...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    Are you kidding ? Shit !
    I arrive in Copenhagen this saturday and I want to visit the city... and not only museums...

I'm not kidding...but saturday should be one of the better days...so make sure that's the the day you go to Nyhavn and have a beer :)
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Ok, let's get some planning done for Saturday night... I should be free from around midnight, (land at 10.40pm HOPEFULLY, lol) so if anyone wants to meet up that would be cool.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    This doesn't really have anything with the show to do, but I tried searching the internet and couldn't find anything so;
    Does anyone know how the weather's gonna be the next two weeks in copenhagen/roskilde?
    Long shot, i know. But it's worth a try :)

Holy crap, I've gotta pack all my stuff ready tomorrow, and just wait for sunday and then; denmark for over two weeks, :eek: Pearl Jam in five days, The Who, RHCP, The Killers and Roskilde week after. Damn, it doesn't get much better than that! :D
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Ok, let's get some planning done for Saturday night... I should be free from around midnight, (land at 10.40pm HOPEFULLY, lol) so if anyone wants to meet up that would be cool.

I'll be in Copenhagen Sunday night so give us a shout ehehe!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    I'll be in Copenhagen Sunday night so give us a shout ehehe!
    I don't have your number :eek: You have mine I think. Will you send me a pm or a text or something please?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    yo helen what time you going to begin to queue at? im trying to get a sense here of what time i need to be there at to get on the barrier, Mikes side of course! Did stones side in Bern and it kicked ass, but im gonna try for mikes' side this time!
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    yo helen what time you going to begin to queue at? im trying to get a sense here of what time i need to be there at to get on the barrier, Mikes side of course! Did stones side in Bern and it kicked ass, but im gonna try for mikes' side this time!

always been on Stone's side, at Wembley wanted to change side and it was just amazing! You get Eddie, Jeff and Mike who's basically the funniest thing of the gig! He's a natural clown he makes you smile all the way through the gig!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    hey guys I was wondering... do you think they will repeat the "fuck-the-festival-songs-I-play-what-I-want-instead" kinda thing like in Wembley? because if they do it again I might have a heart attack! :D:D:D
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    hey guys I was wondering... do you think they will repeat the "fuck-the-festival-songs-I-play-what-I-want-instead" kinda thing like in Wembley? because if they do it again I might have a heart attack! :D:D:D

I reckon so because it's after two festivals right? And its Denmark... 'Lost nine freinds we'll never know, seven years ago today'
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    always been on Stone's side, at Wembley wanted to change side and it was just amazing! You get Eddie, Jeff and Mike who's basically the funniest thing of the gig! He's a natural clown he makes you smile all the way through the gig!

What was it like against the barrier on Mike's side? On stone's sid it was fine, a little packed but still able to breath and enjoy the gig. On mikes side was it a fight for survival. Were you trying to hold your place desperately all night etc?
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    What was it like against the barrier on Mike's side? On stone's sid it was fine, a little packed but still able to breath and enjoy the gig. On mikes side was it a fight for survival. Were you trying to hold your place desperately all night etc?

well no, it wasn't a fight for survival, just a bit of pushing but nothing really scary! I've seen worse... I also had the chance to grab a couple of picks (they were literally flying that night!) and Matt's wristband!
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    were you at the barrier stones side? I was just behind front row... over in front of the speakers.

I've no idea what time to start queuing... non 10c tickets so no barrier for me anyway :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    were you at the barrier stones side? I was just behind front row... over in front of the speakers.

I've no idea what time to start queuing... non 10c tickets so no barrier for me anyway :(

Helen why don't you get in with the spare I sold you and give away your tkts?
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    well no, it wasn't a fight for survival, just a bit of pushing but nothing really scary! I've seen worse... I also had the chance to grab a couple of picks (they were literally flying that night!) and Matt's wristband!

Sounds fine then. I think we'll try and get between maybe mike and jeff if we can. Can't wait, its gonna be fucking class! :D
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    Helen why don't you get in with the spare I sold you and give away your tkts?
    :D I've explained this to you a few times already :p

See... it was a guy from the board who bought those two tickets for us... doing me a BIG favour cos I'd no c/c that day so I wouldn't be going at all if it wasn't for him :( so when you came up with the spare 10c ticket I thought it was only fair to offer it to him cos it would be pretty ignorant of me to let him get the tickets and then say 'well fuck you, you can hang out down the back on your own while I go up front with my new 10c buddy' :o see what I mean?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D I've explained this to you a few times already :p

eheh I never told you that I smoke a lot... :D:D:D
  • Options

Your talking about London right? I wasn't there :( im talking about Bern last year! Copenhagen is my only show this year unfortunately!

In Dublin we were right in front of Ed, stupidly when we got in we decided to get right in front of Ed but 2nd row, we should have went against the barrier on stone's side. It got too intense so before the 1st encore we headed to the back of the pit. In bern i was on Stone's side against the barrier, excellent view. Eddie rested during Evenflow right on front of us.

Ed during drum solo right in front of us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4zfA3z9fKU

Rocking In the Free world (mike comes over to us at the end):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY19CujGmcw

So for Copenhagen, if we can, we want to get on Mike's side against the barrier!
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    eheh I never told you that I smoke a lot... :D:D:D
    :D No you didn't!

Lol, it's only funny cos it seems I tell you this story everytime I'm chatting with ya :D I think we need to hang out more in Copenhagen
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    moho wrote:
    Your talking about London right? I wasn't there :( im talking about Bern last year! Copenhagen is my only show this year unfortunately!

In Dublin we were right in front of Ed, stupidly when we got in we decided to get right in front of Ed but 2nd row, we should have went against the barrier on stone's side. It got too intense so before the 1st encore we headed to the back of the pit. In bern i was on Stone's side against the barrier, excellent view. Eddie rested during Evenflow right on front of us.

Ed during drum solo right in front of us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4zfA3z9fKU

Rocking In the Free world (mike comes over to us at the end):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY19CujGmcw

So for Copenhagen, if we can, we want to get on Mike's side against the barrier!
    I think I've decided I like Stones side... it's the most comfortable. Mike's is the most entertaining though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    so anyway... if they're not playing the "hits" like in Wembley, let's start with setlist speculation! here's my dream...(not in order):

Release
    Around the bend
    All Those Yesterdays
    U
    Parting Ways
    Gone
    Thin Air
    Inside Job
    Thumbing My Way
    1/2 Full
    Breath
    In Hiding
    In My Tree
    Footsteps
    Wash

encore 1
    Sometimes
    Crown Of Thorns
    Love Boat Captain
    Off He Goes
    Leash

encore 2
    Oceans
    Faithfull
    Garden
    Untitled/MFC
    Wishlist