Options

Lost in the Lottery - I AM PISSED!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    As a member since 1995 I can see both sides of the argument. I don't think it's fair in any way for a 20-year member who put in for 5 shows to be shut out for ALL of them. That needs to be corrected. I also agree newer members should have the right to the best tickets as well. But this thread is getting nasty and ugly. People need to relax. PJ is touring, lets be happy.
    One more thing to remember, or know if you're not aware: Dont panic and pay outrageous Stubhub prices! If you get to the venue the day of the show and get in line early, there are ALWAYS extra tickets at the box office. I've bought tix like this a hundred times and saved tons of money. You can always get a ticket the day of the show. Even scalpers are much cheaper. Stubhub is a ripoff. Don't panic! You will get into the show!
    Relax and breath ...
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,282

gmonet said:

If seniority doesn't matter then why have member numbers at all? The only people who think seniority doesn't matter are people with high numbers the only people to think seniority matters are those with low numbers. The bottom line is the lottery system is terrible

my number is in the high 400K, and I for one believe seniority should matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but seniority has never given an advantage to actually obtaining tickets has it? We all still had to sit and F5 correct?
    no, it hasn't. that is correct.

in no way am I suggesting this idea is perfect, as not everyone will ever think it's fair, but I think seniority and/or proximity to show should matter. I know this doesn't work for areas the band never plays, but it might help a little. I think it sucks that people can luck out on 8 shows becuase they can afford to follow the band around, but those of us that can't, get shut out of the one show we can go to. yes, I have travelled to see the band. not far, but I have, so that rule may have negated my ability to go to those, but still.

having to put a numeric value to your priority of selections is how a supposed 'local' show is supposed to work for you though. now as people have stated though the GA vs. Reserved is causing some issues with said priority i believe. Other than Philly and New York did anyone not get a choice that was #1 Reserved (and tour announcement clearly stated there were more reserve tickets)?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,749
    edited January 2016
    NDJeff7 said:

PJ_Soul said:

NDJeff7 said:

I guess I'll weigh in. Been a member since 1993 and never had any issues getting tickets until the lottery started.

I don't think any of us older members are saying we need preferential treatment. What we are saying us that tickets used to be sold many different ways which were much better than this.

Shit, I remember picking my two shows to get tickets to and mailing in a check for the riot act tour with no problems. Even in 1996 when they were super popular you just picked your one show and mailed in a check.

I think what we are saying is that this new system is entirely too complicated and non-transparent and ticketing has been done better in the past.

The reason people are now having issues getting a ticket with the lottery is because it is a more fair system. Not less. The odds of getting tix has evened out with the lottery. Remember, for every ticket that you got in the past, that is another person who didn't get tix. Now you are one of those people. Equality. That is the reason 10C switched to the lottery. I think it's kind of funny that people see that fact as a flaw in the lottery system, when in fact it's a reflection of the success of the lottery system. If you literally got tix for every high demand show you ever went for in the past, then either it was a rigged game in your favour, or the difference between supply and demand was much smaller.
    A big difference was that you couldn't get ten club tickets to every show back then. So there wasn't the issue of me getting ten club tickets to 5 shows on a tour.

The Binaural tour I had to pick 1 show to get ten club tickets from and for any of the other shows I'd use ticketmaster. I don't follow them around the country so I was happy to be guaranteed that one show every tour.
    I think that is probably a good idea. 10C should consider going back to that. 1 show per tour leg for each member (using a lottery). If there are tix left over for any shows after that, then open up a second lottery to all people who didn't get a pair in the first round.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

wmacson said:

rspina said:

This lottery system sucks, I've been in the club since 1994 and while odds are posted I should not have to be shut out of the shows being played in NY when i live on Long Island. I can not drop everything and travel to FLA where my odds are better. You should be allowed to mark shows as a hometown show. I was never shut out until this lottery was put into place. Mail order was the best system they had. Send a money order for each show and show up at the venue to pickup your tickets. Nothing against new fans they also deserve to experience the show but not getting one show that is 20 miles from my house is pretty fucked up. 2013 brooklyn was also a shut out. At this point I'm not even asking for close seats based on my seniority just put me in the building at face value so i don't have to waste my time with Ticketmaster. Personally I would like to go to both msg shows and Philly however i also have to work on Friday and my job blocks Ticketmaster. So i'm left with my phone and since i can only open one app at a time i will need to get one show if i'm lucky and then try for another and so on and by the time it's all said and done the shows will be sold out. Prior to a lottery system I never had a problem getting tickets to "high demand" shows like NYC, Philly, Boston, Hartford. During that time I'm sure they were taking on just as many new members. I would imagine they have the same 20% allotment for tickets at MSG that they've always had which gives them about 3500 tickets for the club per night. Regardless, a change needs to be made though because stub hub gets to be expensive.

Well said and I agree. I'm an over 20 year member and my brother is an over 21 year member. For the first time since joining the club, we did not get tickets. I went 0-8 and he went 0-8. I live 29 miles from MSG and work right across the street.

The club morphed to try and bypass the TM issue. Now I'm being told that meh, no worries, just go to ticketmaster. Sorry, this is not really in the spirit of the club.
    They tried to get away from ticketmaster but those bastards are a monopoly. They control the venues. Without ticketaster PJ was unable to secure the venues and had to play in obscure places or not at all. I think they had to go a couple years without touring.

Ticketmaster is the problem here and not too many other bands were willing to fight them with PJ to control their own tickets. Yes it sucks but if you wanna get mad at anyone get MAD at ticketmaster. They are a bunch of crooks!

The way tickets are handled these days totally sucks. I can live in Africa and buy a shitload of tickets for concerts in NY and re-sell them for 25 times face value on stub hub. Stub hub and all the other secondary sites are why we have this ticket problem. Nobody has faith in ticketmaster and for good reason. They suck ass!!!
    I'm mad at both. I'm mad that those reduced to using ticketmaster have been called peasants, and I'm mad that one assumes you will get tickets through them, which is not true.
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    mrpink90 said:

i was o for 8 for philly and msg. my wife was 0 for 8 for philly and msg. ridiculous. i first joined the fan club in '97 and forgot to renew by about a month a few years ago and they wouldnt let me keep my old #. now i get completely shut out. lived in nyc my entire life, i work few blocks from msg, pearl jam is my fav band, theres no reason fan club tickets should come down to the luck of the draw to see my fav band in my home town.

So can I ask what your selections were? I am always surprised how many people don't fully understand how this lottery works (not saying that you don't). I have never heard of anyone winning GA on or 2nd or 3rd choice. It is a wasted "pick" to request GA for any show with anything other than your First selection. And even that selection has such low odds since there are so few GA tickets available for each show. For me, its more important to get in the door with a 10C ticket than it is to be in the Pit. Hate me, but I haven't been shut out of a show yet under the new Lottery system. I enjoy my 10C seats and the people around me are really cool.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

Wow, this thread makes me sad.

Several points, if I may. Dudes and dudettes that have been 10c members forever, I fully understand your pride in how long you have been a member. Well done. I, as well as many in the 35+ club have been following this band just as long as you have. I have been at every NY area show for as long as I can remember. I've been to something like 12 or 13 shows, I lost count somewhere along the way. I always knew about the 10c, but before the internet I never really thought enough to join. It was only recently that I said 'Fuck it' and joined, which I am incredibly happy I did. Anyway, I have figured out ways to get in to every show, and so will you if you didn't win and you are industrious. My point though is that for any of you to claim that just because you sent in a membership application to this club way the hell back when doesn't somehow give you the right of first refusal on the best seats in the hardest places to score tickets in perpetuity. Explain to me how that is fair? You get to see the same band I call my favorite band from the GA at the Garden AGAIN for $94 while I have to scramble on Stubhub trying to find a cheap seat for less than $250 AGAIN? All because you sent a post card in like 12 years ago and I didn't? Yeah, bullshit on that. The music and everyone's enjoyment is what is important, not how low your number is in a fan club. Some of you people have forgotten that me thinks.

If I can't get tickets, how do I enjoy the show that's going on?
    The public sale hasn't even happened yet. If that fails, there are ticket buddies, stub hub, etc. Why are you so set on not getting tickets? If you want to go to the show you can go to the show.
    because, I, along with many others, have also been shut out of Ticketmaster tickets. Ticketmaster is in no way a done deal for tickets. How many shows (non-PJ) have you missed because they sold out via TM? I can count about 8 in the last decade, at least half of the shows I wanted to see.

I have missed 0 shows.

Absolute worst, worst case scenario you bite the bullet and pay like $200-$225 for a dogshit single on Stubhub. If the $100 or so difference between that and the face is THAT big of a deal to you, then I both question your supposed allegiance to this band and question how the hell you can afford to go to shows in general.
    That's the problem. We shouldn't have to pay extra. The band makes none of that extra money. It's some greedy bastard taking advantage of the system. Not everyone can afford the "extra" money. Allegiance to the band has nothing to do with it.

Just recently I seen 36.00 nosebleed Paul McCartney tickets selling for 350-400.00 and if you wanted a regular 165.00 good seat that would set you back 650-1000.00 to some schmuck who probably doesn't even like PM.

So I missed seeing PM and a bunch of assholes made more money off his show than he did.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Up to & including Riot Act, they were playing massive 70 show tours. The fan club was also allotted way more tickets back then. The fan club also had a lot fewer members back then. The odds were in our favor, but that was 13 years ago.

Today:
    -Fewer shows
    -Much lower 10C ticket allotment
    -More 10C members

Tickets are out there, though. Stubhub and $250 aren't your only friends. 3 of my last 4 shows have been via Ticketmaster.

Use the TM app on Friday!!!

Fewer shows are a big key to this. In 2000 they played in TN twice, in 2003 once. So 3 times in those years. They have not returned since, only to play Bonnaroo.. this year makes it twice. So two times in 13 years since 2003.
  • Options

Saltzy23 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

Several points, if I may. Dudes and dudettes that have been 10c members forever, I fully understand your pride in how long you have been a member. Well done. I, as well as many in the 35+ club have been following this band just as long as you have. I have been at every NY area show for as long as I can remember. I've been to something like 12 or 13 shows, I lost count somewhere along the way. I always knew about the 10c, but before the internet I never really thought enough to join. It was only recently that I said 'Fuck it' and joined, which I am incredibly happy I did. Anyway, I have figured out ways to get in to every show, and so will you if you didn't win and you are industrious. My point though is that for any of you to claim that just because you sent in a membership application to this club way the hell back when doesn't somehow give you the right of first refusal on the best seats in the hardest places to score tickets in perpetuity. Explain to me how that is fair? You get to see the same band I call my favorite band from the GA at the Garden AGAIN for $94 while I have to scramble on Stubhub trying to find a cheap seat for less than $250 AGAIN? All because you sent a post card in like 12 years ago and I didn't? Yeah, bullshit on that. The music and everyone's enjoyment is what is important, not how low your number is in a fan club. Some of you people have forgotten that me thinks.

The public sale hasn't even happened yet. If that fails, there are ticket buddies, stub hub, etc. Why are you so set on not getting tickets? If you want to go to the show you can go to the show.
    because, I, along with many others, have also been shut out of Ticketmaster tickets. Ticketmaster is in no way a done deal for tickets. How many shows (non-PJ) have you missed because they sold out via TM? I can count about 8 in the last decade, at least half of the shows I wanted to see.

I have missed 0 shows.

Absolute worst, worst case scenario you bite the bullet and pay like $200-$225 for a dogshit single on Stubhub. If the $100 or so difference between that and the face is THAT big of a deal to you, then I both question your supposed allegiance to this band and question how the hell you can afford to go to shows in general.
    That's the problem. We shouldn't have to pay extra. The band makes none of that extra money. It's some greedy bastard taking advantage of the system. Not everyone can afford the "extra" money. Allegiance to the band has nothing to do with it.

Just recently I seen 36.00 nosebleed Paul McCartney tickets selling for 350-400.00 and if you wanted a regular 165.00 good seat that would set you back 650-1000.00 to some schmuck who probably doesn't even like PM.

So I missed seeing PM and a bunch of assholes made more money off his show than he did.

Why is it assumed that all the fans here are independently wealthy and with unlimited ability to travel? To me, that assumption seems to be the height of entitlement, not the question of tickets or not.
  • Options
    cwjacwja Posts: 132
    pjhawks said:

gmonet said:

If seniority doesn't matter then why have member numbers at all? The only people who think seniority doesn't matter are people with high numbers the only people to think seniority matters are those with low numbers. The bottom line is the lottery system is terrible

Correct me if I'm wrong but seniority has never given an advantage to actually obtaining tickets has it? We all still had to sit and F5 correct?

in no way am I suggesting this idea is perfect, as not everyone will ever think it's fair, but I think seniority and/or proximity to show should matter. I know this doesn't work for areas the band never plays, but it might help a little. I think it sucks that people can luck out on 8 shows becuase they can afford to follow the band around, but those of us that can't, get shut out of the one show we can go to. yes, I have travelled to see the band. not far, but I have, so that rule may have negated my ability to go to those, but still.

having to put a numeric value to your priority of selections is how a supposed 'local' show is supposed to work for you though. now as people have stated though the GA vs. Reserved is causing some issues with said priority i believe. Other than Philly and New York did anyone not get a choice that was #1 Reserved (and tour announcement clearly stated there were more reserve tickets)?
    Everyone who had either Philly reserves at #1 got them. A lot, but not all, of people who had NYC and Toronto seats at #1 got them. For every other show, if you put reserved at #1, you got tickets.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Let's assume that people selling tickets on the secondary market is a constant. It's never going to change, certainly now with Stubhub, etc. I have had to deal with it for the last 15 years to get into shows, unless I got through the TM sale. One day I was like, 'This is dumb. I should just join the 10c already' and did. Should I not get as much a right at tickets as everyone else now? Joining this club gives you a better shot than you have of getting tickets at face than anything else. That is the benefit you get. Everyone here had the same shot at them, and we had a better shot than 99.9% of everyone else to get them. How that is unfair is beyond me, and yes, saying that because you have been a member longer I don't deserve the same right and chance at them is ridiculous.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Let's assume that people selling tickets on the secondary market is a constant. It's never going to change, certainly now with Stubhub, etc. I have had to deal with it for the last 15 years to get into shows, unless I got through the TM sale. One day I was like, 'This is dumb. I should just join the 10c already' and did. Should I not get as much a right at tickets as everyone else now? Joining this club gives you a better shot than you have of getting tickets at face than anything else. That is the benefit you get. Everyone here had the same shot at them, and we had a better shot than 99.9% of everyone else to get them. How that is unfair is beyond me, and yes, saying that because you have been a member longer I don't deserve the same right and chance at them is ridiculous.

Great. When the flood of people who were able to get TM tickets and not tickets through the fan club post here, we can discuss if the 10c was a better shot at tickets.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited January 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

NDJeff7 said:

PJ_Soul said:

NDJeff7 said:

I guess I'll weigh in. Been a member since 1993 and never had any issues getting tickets until the lottery started.

I don't think any of us older members are saying we need preferential treatment. What we are saying us that tickets used to be sold many different ways which were much better than this.

Shit, I remember picking my two shows to get tickets to and mailing in a check for the riot act tour with no problems. Even in 1996 when they were super popular you just picked your one show and mailed in a check.

I think what we are saying is that this new system is entirely too complicated and non-transparent and ticketing has been done better in the past.

The reason people are now having issues getting a ticket with the lottery is because it is a more fair system. Not less. The odds of getting tix has evened out with the lottery. Remember, for every ticket that you got in the past, that is another person who didn't get tix. Now you are one of those people. Equality. That is the reason 10C switched to the lottery. I think it's kind of funny that people see that fact as a flaw in the lottery system, when in fact it's a reflection of the success of the lottery system. If you literally got tix for every high demand show you ever went for in the past, then either it was a rigged game in your favour, or the difference between supply and demand was much smaller.
    A big difference was that you couldn't get ten club tickets to every show back then. So there wasn't the issue of me getting ten club tickets to 5 shows on a tour.

The Binaural tour I had to pick 1 show to get ten club tickets from and for any of the other shows I'd use ticketmaster. I don't follow them around the country so I was happy to be guaranteed that one show every tour.
    I think that is probably a good idea. 10C should consider going back to that. 1 show per tour leg for each member (using a lottery). If there are tix left over for any shows after that, then open up a second lottery to all people who didn't get a pair in the first round.
    I think that is a terrible idea, and thankfully they will never go back to it... there is no need to limit the amount of shows someone can buy just because a few people go for GA and get shut out and cry about it

the travelling fan base is their bread & butter... and they know it... limiting the # of shows per tour would be a disaster

not to mention everyone would still go for MSG, philly, etc...
  • Options

Saltzy23 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

I have missed 0 shows.

Why is it assumed that all the fans here are independently wealthy and with unlimited ability to travel? To me, that assumption seems to be the height of entitlement, not the question of tickets or not.
    I don't know. I am not wealthy and even if I was I wouldn't want to pay a scalper my hard earned extra money. PJ is the only band I would ever buy a scalped ticket to see. Back in 94 and 96. I paid 500 to see them in 94 and 300 in 96. I didn't buy them off scalpers I offered a good amount of money to people walking in the doors and both times I found a taker.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Saltzy23 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

I have missed 0 shows.

Well nobody likes scalping. It blows. But it still is an option.

Saltzy23 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

I have missed 0 shows.

I don't assume that (I'm actually one of the people who can't afford it). But so what? If there aren't enough 10C tix for all the members who want to get 10C tix for a particular venue, there are only three alternatives available: TM, secondary market, or travel. There is nothing the 10C can do to make more 10C tix available or to minimize demand from its members. I think that's all that people are saying.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC38557JC38557 Posts: 33
    cwja said:

Everyone who had either Philly reserves at #1 got them. A lot, but not all, of people who had NYC and Toronto seats at #1 got them. For every other show, if you put reserved at #1, you got tickets.

I had NY reserved at #1 and NY reserved(first show) at #2 and I got blanked. So a lot, but unfortunately, not all, as you said.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited January 2016

Saltzy23 said:

Great. When the flood of people who were able to get TM tickets and not tickets through the fan club post here, we can discuss if the 10c was a better shot at tickets.
    Perhaps I'm not making my point well. Let's try this a different way.

Explain to me in 4 sentences or less why you deserve tickets at face value over every other person out there, including the 10c members that lost the lotto and don't get any tickets on Friday when in fact that is how many of us have had to get in to see the same band, many of which us whom refer to them as their favorite just as much as you do, for years?

Who exactly do you think are the people that pay the $250 on Stubhub when they are out of other options? Non-humongous PJ fans?
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Saltzy23 said:

Obviously there are WAY more TM tickets than 10C tickets. The odds are much more in our favour with TM. It's just a matter of a better seats or being in GA. FWIW, TM also sells great seats. These days the TM seats and the 10C seats are largely mixed together. Some small sections of the best seats are reserved for 10C, but it's not like 10C gets all of the best seats. That's why some members are getting shitty seats at the back of the floor now.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    So seniority has never given members an advantage to getting tickets. Only where their seats are if they get them which is still the case. The lottery then seems extremely fair to all current 10c members. We all have an equal shot. I have been a member for quite some time and have lost the lottery more than Ive won but i am more than happy that I don't have to A: take off work at time of sale B: sit and F5 for who knows how long. I think the main thing is that PJ just aren't playing as many shows so more people are going for fewer shows.

Seems pretty simple. Make your choices for shows via lottery and wait and see. If you're not picked, wait for the public sale.

Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    No, you're not missing a thing Abe.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

Obviously there are WAY more TM tickets than 10C tickets. The odds are much more in our favour with TM. It's just a matter of a better seats or being in GA. FWIW, TM also sells great seats. These days the TM seats and the 10C seats are largely mixed together. Some small sections of the best seats are reserved for 10C, but it's not like 10C gets all of the best seats. That's why some members are getting shitty seats at the back of the floor now.
    Right, so there are more tickets, and as a result, the ten club isn't the best way to get tickets. Fair enough, just need to get that out there.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

Right, so there are more tickets, and as a result, the ten club isn't the best way to get tickets. Fair enough, just need to get that out there.
    henceforth the need for a fucking lottery!!!

sweet jesus
  • Options

So seniority has never given members an advantage to getting tickets. Only where their seats are if they get them which is still the case. The lottery then seems extremely fair to all current 10c members. We all have an equal shot. I have been a member for quite some time and have lost the lottery more than Ive won but i am more than happy that I don't have to A: take off work at time of sale B: sit and F5 for who knows how long. I think the main thing is that PJ just aren't playing as many shows so more people are going for fewer shows.

Seems pretty simple. Make your choices for shows via lottery and wait and see. If you're not picked, wait for the public sale.

Am I missing something here?

if I have access to multiple accounts, it's not an equal shot. One person has 3-4 times more of a chance than those of us with one account.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    PJ_Soul said:

No, you're not missing a thing Abe.

Thanks. Then I guess I'm just not understanding pages and pages and thread after thread of people thinking they deserved tickets because they are a member and somehow lucked out prior to the lottery days.
  • Options
    rspinarspina Posts: 37
    Here's the numbers from MSG 2008. 2010 was very similar.
    rspina said:

For those of you wondering how many tickets were available for todays MSG presale, here are some numbers from the June 24 & 25 Pearl Jam shows played in 2008. Most likely these are close to what was available today. I know this does not make it any better for those who did not get tickets but hopefully it will give you an idea as to how many they get. Remember they did offer a presale from ticketmaster before the public onsale for the shows in 2008 at the Garden, so hopefully they will be able to offer that this time around as well. For each night the fanclub got about 30% of the venue.

June 24th 2008 Capacity 18559 Ticket Price $72.50

Fan Club Presale Tickets 3510 (1755 pairs of tickets)

Ticketmaster Tenclub Presale with Gardenofstone password Tickets sold 1996 (999 pairs of tickets)

Fanclub seats on the floor 2094

Fanclub seats in the loge 60's-90's 896

Fanclub seats in the 100's section 516

Ticketmaster Presale (Gardenofstone password)

Floor seats 39

Loge 327

100's 406

200's 175

300's 1049

mezz 0

Total number of tickets secured by the fanclub for night 1 was 5506

June 25th 2008 Capacity 18563 Ticket Price $72.50

Fan Club Presale Tickets 3504 (1752 pairs of tickets)

Ticketmaster Tenclub Presale with Gardenofstone password Tickets sold 1998 (999 pairs of tickets)

Fanclub seats on the floor 2090

Fanclub seats in the loge 60's-90's 890

Fanclub seats in the 100's section 520

Ticketmaster Presale (Gardenofstone password)

Floor seats 39

Loge 327

100's 408

200's 175

300's 1049

mezz 0

Total number of tickets secured by the fanclub for night 2 was 5502

• Options
    my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

henceforth the need for a fucking lottery!!!

sweet jesus
    A "fucking" lottery?
    I don't know.
    You could still win a "fucking" lottery, and still come out a loser.
    Are "fucking" lotteries even legal here in the states?
    I think they are legal in Thailand.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560

Saltzy23 said:

10C is a better shot at better tickets.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    pjhawks said:

gmonet said:

Good point. didn't think of it that way.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Saltzy23 said:

Perhaps I'm not making my point well. Let's try this a different way.

Explain to me in 4 sentences or less why you deserve tickets at face value over every other person out there, including the 10c members that lost the lotto and don't get any tickets on Friday when in fact that is how many of us have had to get in to see the same band, many of which us whom refer to them as their favorite just as much as you do, for years?

Who exactly do you think are the people that pay the $250 on Stubhub when they are out of other options? Non-humongous PJ fans?
    Everyone should have to pay what the band is charging. Nobody should have to pay extra.

The NON humongous PJ fan is the one selling the ticket at a higher price on Stub hub and every time you buy on Stub hub you contribute to the problem.

I know sometimes we love the band so much that we have no other choice but to pay the price or not see the show. It just sucks all around. Until they shut down these sites it will go on forever.

People are complaining in here like PJ has something to do with them not getting fan club tickets. It's not PJ it's ticketmaster. I can guarantee PJ would love to give every member a ticket and control the entire 100% of tickets sold but they can't and they found that out the hard way when they went against the bastards. Ticketmaster controls the arenas. You either deal with them or they make sure you can't play anywhere.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

PJ_Soul said:

Saltzy23 said:

For fucks sake! The ten club is our best shot at the best seats. Nothing is fucking guaranteed. Not even through ticketmaster.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
This discussion has been closed.