Options

**The REAL Donald Trump for President Thread!**

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    Trump is preposterous, facts are facts.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0UG02U20160102
    "51-minute film making his December call for the United States to bar all Muslims from the country as his supporters cheered. "

Well now, there's a way to make for great international relations. Yeow! How is it this guy is still so popular?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I hope Trump is the republican nominee... just for the upcoming 2016 tour
  • Options
    my2hands said:

I'm picturing Ed stalking the stage in a Trump mask, haha!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016
    brianlux said:

my2hands said:

If it takes Trump becoming POTUS for PJ to put out a new album so be it.
    Think of it as being Riot Act 2, refined.

toupee weaves it's way through the city
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    First I have to say I just read the first and the last page...

This must be a joke... seriously... looking from overseas this complete D.Trump thing looks like a seriously bad joke!
    I nearly get a heart attack thinking about PJ has fans who are just only thinking in a way like that!

Damn... ok... maybe Eddie can open your eyes then???
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

brianlux said:

my2hands said:

If it takes Trump becoming POTUS for PJ to put out a new album so be it.
    Think of it as being Riot Act 2, refined.

toupee weaves it's way through the city
    The haves STILL have not a fucking clue!
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
    you are silly.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    Face it folks.
    Trump is making waves globally from his epicentre.
    The reverberations are everywhere.
    Or should I say the reverberations are only felt within the not silent minority.
  • Options
    cnn.com/2016/01/02/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-created-isis/

Yep, that partisan "It magically didn't happen under Dubya because he's a republican and because we say so" BS ladies and gents!
  • Options
    kce8 said:

First I have to say I just read the first and the last page...

This must be a joke... seriously... looking from overseas this complete D.Trump thing looks like a seriously bad joke!
    I nearly get a heart attack thinking about PJ has fans who are just only thinking in a way like that!

Damn... ok... maybe Eddie can open your eyes then???

Thank you for helping make my (and others here) point! :plus_one:

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Thanks Brian...if it just only would help clearing just one mind... :frowning:

But hey I still hope :peace:
  • Options
    ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
    You are making huge jumps to conclusions that are false. Nobody stated that they were afraid this recruitment strategy would work in America.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
  • Options
    muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
    That last sentence describes your post, hypocrite. I don't see the liberals getting offended by Uncle Tom "slurs", gays, blacks, "liberal" Hollywood.

But keep telling your Trumphadist self that cons are the opposite of PC, right?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    You are making huge jumps to conclusions that are false. Nobody stated that they were afraid this recruitment strategy would work in America.
    It isn't a leap. Why is there concern about Trump's anti-Muslim immigration comments and recruiting videos then and this one targeted to US Muslims? It would only be concerning if you thought US Muslims could be radicalized over it. Obviously I was having some fun with the posts, but setting fun aside there is concern in the posts I was responding too that it is possible that Muslims in this country can and are being radicalized, which brings some legitimacy to the comments Trump makes about the problems (although they are quite extreme).

I think Donald Trump should be able to say what he wants and campaign how he wants. It is up to the American people to vote in who they want. Would you rather have the opposite and just listen to lies from politicians on the campaign trail? At least we know Don's positions. If people want to shoot up a school or mall because of his words than that is a whole other issue, and again shines a light on the problem Trump is discussing (albeit again on the extreme side of things).

• Options
    edited January 2016
    rgambs said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    What if it does work though?
    It just happens to be the muslims they're reaching out to are in America this time.
    http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/donald+trump+shrugs+qaida+affiliate+using+recruitment+video+have/11628040/story.html?google_editors_picks=true
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

rgambs said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    It isn't a leap. Why is there concern about Trump's anti-Muslim immigration comments and recruiting videos then and this one targeted to US Muslims? It would only be concerning if you thought US Muslims could be radicalized over it. Obviously I was having some fun with the posts, but setting fun aside there is concern in the posts I was responding too that it is possible that Muslims in this country can and are being radicalized, which brings some legitimacy to the comments Trump makes about the problems (although they are quite extreme).

I think Donald Trump should be able to say what he wants and campaign how he wants. It is up to the American people to vote in who they want. Would you rather have the opposite and just listen to lies from politicians on the campaign trail? At least we know Don's positions. If people want to shoot up a school or mall because of his words than that is a whole other issue, and again shines a light on the problem Trump is discussing (albeit again on the extreme side of things).

I think radicalization of anyone, including American Muslims is a valid concern. However, I don't think it's fair to compare that to his anti-immigration remarks. I mean American Christians could and have been radicalized and converted by terrorists organizations as well. Trump being a figure of power, and a presidential candidate unfortunately gives him an air of legitimacy that people looking at the US from afar may see differently than those of us watching the spectacle from within. Someone who doesn't know that many (most?) people think Trump is joke could be watching his remarks going "wow, this person could be the next President of the US. He really hates Muslims. That means the US hates Muslims." It's not a terribly far leap.

I mean you know what they say, "with great power, comes great responsibility". Was that Spiderman or Star Trek? :lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

rgambs said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.

I think radicalization of anyone, including American Muslims is a valid concern. However, I don't think it's fair to compare that to his anti-immigration remarks. I mean American Christians could and have been radicalized and converted by terrorists organizations as well. Trump being a figure of power, and a presidential candidate unfortunately gives him an air of legitimacy that people looking at the US from afar may see differently than those of us watching the spectacle from within. Someone who doesn't know that many (most?) people think Trump is joke could be watching his remarks going "wow, this person could be the next President of the US. He really hates Muslims. That means the US hates Muslims." It's not a terribly far leap.

I mean you know what they say, "with great power, comes great responsibility". Was that Spiderman or Star Trek? :lol:
    I understand what you are saying. But it is a slippery slope. Who decides what ideas are okay and what ideas are not okay for discussion? Should French politicians have to consider my thoughts (an America) when they are putting their agenda together? Is it Trump's fault that 7 billion people don't live in the United States? That seems silly. But then on the flipside if you are at war you would consider how the message would be received by the enemy.

I think a lot of Trump supporters are scared that their US citizenship no longer matters and that they are quickly losing the country they loved. This is a good example of why they are concerned when a US politician should consider the rest of the world in what positions they run on for an election. Maybe the world is too small now and there is no going back, but his supporters want a leader who isn't scared to give his true thoughts. It isn't like the flipside is working that well. Not comparing Hitler and Trump, but the world would have been better off if Hitler felt like he could be open with his ideas publicly early in his career (with the hope being Germany and the rest of Europe would have put a stop to him sooner). If anything we should encourage our politicians to be as open about their agendas as possible.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    ^^^
    The whole world is listening to what trump says or doesn't say.
    He is a true politician.
    Fierce.
  • Options

^^^
    He is a true politician.
    Fierce.

In the same way Bieber is a true musician because people listen to him or Kartrashians.

But keep spewing that popularity=quality logical fallacy crap if it helps you sleep at night.
  • Options

^^^
    He is a true politician.
    Fierce.

In the same way Bieber is a true musician because people listen to him or Kartrashians.

But keep spewing that popularity=quality logical fallacy crap if it helps you sleep at night.
    What part of what you quoted is untrue?
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

rgambs said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.

I actually believe it was Cromwell.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,846
    edited January 2016

^^^
    He is a true politician.
    Fierce.

Yeah, that whole 'War on Terror'. That really worked. According to what I hear from Trump supporters we are worse now than after 9/11. The only people Trump will 'make America great again' for are the ignorant.

Post edited by eddiec on
  • Options
    eddiec said:

^^^
    He is a true politician.
    Fierce.

Yeah, that whole 'War on Terror'. That really worked. According to what I hear from Trump supporters we are worse now than after 9/11. The only people Trump will 'make America great again' for are the ignorant.

Plus, that whole thing about hating captured vets. If Killery (Yeah, I hate that DINO bitch just as much) or any democrat black or not said that, they'd be tarred and feathered by the FoKKK News crowd and you all know it.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,652
    muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    What does this even mean?
  • Options

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    What does this even mean?
    It means we are FUCKED Jerry!!!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    Not Paranoid, more like Prepared. If you are going to attempt to make a joke at least be creative. You libbies are at least good at that...
This discussion has been closed.