Options

**The REAL Donald Trump for President Thread!**

Unlike the other thread with a similar title, this thread is for ACTUAL supporters of Donald Trump becoming President of the United States in 2016! This isn't a thread to bash on Mr. Trump or his opponents in the 2016 presidential race.

This is meant to be a thread where Mr. Trump's supporters can talk about anything regarding the race. Disagreements and debates are obviously welcome, but in a mature manner.

I decided to make this thread after thinking about it for a while. The other thread is just a joke. It was created for the sole purpose of making fun of Donald in the most un-original ways. And I haven't seen one person on there who said anything in support of him. So that's why this has been made. It's time for the Silent Majority to stand up and be silent no more! The forum on this site might not be what you would call a conservative wonderland, but I'm sure that there are many on here who share these similar views and have stayed quiet, like myself.

Now let's have fun, have some good conversations, and most importantly...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! image
"Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
'15: 9/26 New York City
'16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
'18: 9/02 Fenway
'22: 9/16 Nashville
’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Unlike the other thread with a similar title, this thread is for ACTUAL supporters of Donald Trump becoming President of the United States in 2016! This isn't a thread to bash on Mr. Trump or his opponents in the 2016 presidential race.

This is meant to be a thread where Mr. Trump's supporters can talk about anything regarding the race. Disagreements and debates are obviously welcome, but in a mature manner.

I decided to make this thread after thinking about it for a while. The other thread is just a joke. It was created for the sole purpose of making fun of Donald in the most un-original ways. And I haven't seen one person on there who said anything in support of him. So that's why this has been made. It's time for the Silent Majority to stand up and be silent no more! The forum on this site might not be what you would call a conservative wonderland, but I'm sure that there are many on here who share these similar views and have stayed quiet, like myself.

Now let's have fun, have some good conversations, and most importantly...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! image

It's not the thread, it's the candidacy that's a joke.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Lol
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Donald Trump is a fuck.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the OP is kidding.

I mean... look at his sentence structure and grammar- he's not a yokel bumpkin. Further... he said 'silent majority'- which is obviously an exaggeration.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking part in the thread! But I do believe that you are in the wrong thread. Maybe try going to the Hillary "I deleted the emails, but let's not talk about it" Clinton thread. Or try the Bernie "Politically correct" Sanders thread if that's your taste.

Have a nice day! :smiley:
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I'd rather be politically correct than dream of incest, rape my wife and tell captured vets to go to hell.
  • Options

I'd rather be politically correct than dream of incest, rape my wife and tell captured vets to go to hell.

I respect your opinion.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    Ever feel like you've fallen into, you know...

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    Trump is a fascist. Mussolini and Hitler were also fascists. How will a fascist leader 'Make America Great Again'?
  • Options
    Anybody who supports Trump is a dope just like he is.
    Do you seriously think the world is going to take him seriously???
    The guy who said that Kelly was bleeding from her whatever, that calls anyone who crosses him a dummy or loser, that said there must be some good Mexicans (though obviously he never met any), that we should have a Nazi-style registry for all Muslims, that we should shut down Mosques, that he would make Mexico build the wall and that he could change Ford's manufacturing plans with a single phone call???
    The reality TV star with multiple tramp wives and a world famous bad comb over?

All because he says he is terrific?

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you support this buffoon?
  • Options
    Politics isn't entertainment, just because it's on the boob tube every few years doesn't mean it's dancing with the stars.
  • Options
    David Duke, former grand wizard of the KKK has said that Trumps speech is "a lot more radical" than his own.
    A famously open racist says Trump is more radical than him....

How does that make you feel Pearl34Jam??
    Is the "silent majority" silent because racism isnt tolerated well anymore?
  • Options

I mean... look at his sentence structure and grammar- he's not a yokel bumpkin. Further... he said 'silent majority'- which is obviously an exaggeration.

Every time I see this thread I think about this, Thirty:

I surely hope so!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Options
    ^^^ That sign was reprogrammed. The CA highway dept is not responsible for this.

http://www.kfqd.com/syndicated-article/?id=62851

• Options
    And you wonder why I hate the Inland Empire area I live in. The further east of the county border, the dumber the people mostly are.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

David Duke, former grand wizard of the KKK has said that Trumps speech is "a lot more radical" than his own.
    A famously open racist says Trump is more radical than him....

How does that make you feel Pearl34Jam??
    Is the "silent majority" silent because racism isnt tolerated well anymore?

Even Adolf Cheney of all people has spoken harshly about Trump. First thing he's been right about since...ever!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Anybody who supports Trump is a dope just like he is.
    Do you seriously think the world is going to take him seriously???
    The guy who said that Kelly was bleeding from her whatever, that calls anyone who crosses him a dummy or loser, that said there must be some good Mexicans (though obviously he never met any), that we should have a Nazi-style registry for all Muslims, that we should shut down Mosques, that he would make Mexico build the wall and that he could change Ford's manufacturing plans with a single phone call???
    The reality TV star with multiple tramp wives and a world famous bad comb over?

All because he says he is terrific?

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you support this buffoon?

On top of that, we'll have a Kartrashian esque bimbo as FLOTUS. Hate or love the previous ones in both parties, at least they did SOMETHING other than just smile and look pretty. What's her big political cause gonna be? How to take the perfect selfie?
  • Options

And you wonder why I hate the Inland Empire area I live in. The further east of the county border, the dumber the people mostly are.
    There seems to be something about inland California that way. Similar to where you are, the more you move inland here in the northern half of the state the more idiocy is to be found. Susanville, Alturas, Redding, Fresno, and much of El Dorado County where I live, etc. I have to laugh when people who are not so familiar with California believe almost everyone here lives in L.A. and they think the whole state is super liberal. Haha! Not so!

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Anybody who knows their politics, and I mean more than what they're fed off from the media knows he is purely un-electable. If he manages to get the GOP nomination, which is a lottery's chance anyway, then we're in for another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House. The populous WILL NOT allow such a terrible figure to be elected as a president.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    You're in for another 4 years of a Democrat with whomever the Republicans nominate
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking part in the thread! But I do believe that you are in the wrong thread. Maybe try going to the Hillary "I deleted the emails, but let's not talk about it" Clinton thread. Or try the Bernie "Politically correct" Sanders thread if that's your taste.

Have a nice day! :smiley:

Ehem Republican sec of state Colin Powell did the same thing ehem.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    In all seriousness to the Trump supporters; what is a specific accomplishment Trump has done and why do you think that will translate well in the world of politics?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    For the record, I dislike all the presidential hopefuls. I just think Trump is un-electable, and Bernie Sanders isn't far behind him. Just because I think this and that on Trump doesn't automatically make me a bleeding heart liberal. This is a part of what's wrong with the country at moment. Assumptions and polarization.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Wow I've been gone for a while and missed out on a lot of comments. All I have to say to all of them is that I respect your opinions. And I hope each and every one of you have a great day! :smiley:

• Options

For the record, I dislike all the presidential hopefuls. I just think Trump is un-electable, and Bernie Sanders isn't far behind him. Just because I think this and that on Trump doesn't automatically make me a bleeding heart liberal. This is a part of what's wrong with the country at moment. Assumptions and polarization.

I don't agree that Sanders ins un-electable but yes, many false assumptions including the assumption that all liberals are bleeding hearts and all conservatives at Trump supporters.

• Options
    brianlux said:

I don't agree that Sanders ins un-electable but yes, many false assumptions including the assumption that all liberals are bleeding hearts and all conservatives at Trump supporters.
    Sanders is electable, but he's right on that border of being too liberal for the moderates.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    anyone else think that Trump might be trolling us all, and is really a democrat?
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options

brianlux said:

Sanders is electable, but he's right on that border of being too liberal for the moderates.
    And yet he may even be attracting some conservative support:

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/why-bernie-sanders-starting-attract-conservative-voters

• Options
    Okay instead of just telling everyone to have a great day, I'll tell you something that you will most likely deny but it's true.

If Donald Trump was running for president in the Democratic Party, he would not get the same amount of country-wide criticism as he does now. And the reason for this is that liberals have the biggest mouths out of anyone and will do anything to voice their opinions. And never have I heard liberals admit that a Democratic president didn't get the job done.

I mean, look at "President" Obama. For the past 8 gruesome years, what has he done? The best thing that he did was send out the Seals to do away with Osama Bin Laden. Other than that, all he's done is take vacations and play golf with his White House buddies. Jimmy Carter must be so happy that he's no longer the worst president in the history of our nation.

Now let's hear you disagree...

This discussion has been closed.