Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    You spelled meth wrong.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    Not Paranoid, more like Prepared. If you are going to attempt to make a joke at least be creative. You libbies are at least good at that...
    Not joking ease up on that stuff try to just limit yourself to 1cup & 1/2 a donut ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    Not Paranoid, more like Prepared. If you are going to attempt to make a joke at least be creative. You libbies are at least good at that...
    Not joking ease up on that stuff try to just limit yourself to 1cup & 1/2 a donut ...
    The one with a profile pic of smiling cannabis is trying to fix our eating habits...
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    You spelled meth wrong.
    Hysterical!
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    The one with a profile pic of smiling cannabis is trying to fix our eating habits...
    Now that's fuckin Funny...well played
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

That's preposterous
    you are silly.
    You spelled meth wrong.
    Good one
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    I support Donald Trump 100%. I hate PC america and he is a breath of fresh air. I like Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul but it is a situation a lot like 2000 Ralph Nader and a vote for Bernie will take away from Hilary (which is fine) or Trump. If the Nader voters had voted Democrat G W Bush would have never destroyed our country.
    As a Pearl Jam fan I truly believe PJ is a better/angrier band when a Republican is in office. You can blame Obama for Backspacer like everything else.
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    Obama has divided the country. Racism is rampant, cops are enemies and thugs are heroes. The middle class has been wiped out and merged with lower class.
  • Options
    TL170678 said:

Obama has divided the country. Racism is rampant, cops are enemies and thugs are heroes. The middle class has been wiped out and merged with lower class.

It can't be any more true than that.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    Today I saw that Mrs. Clinton said that the Republican Party is opposed to American rights. Really, Hillary? The one who is against the right to bear arms, among other things?

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,264
    TL170678 said:

you are joking, right?

obama has not divided the country. what has divided the country are the fucking yokels who hate obama for doing things that they would have been proud of if they were republican ideas.

obamacare is essentially romneycare. romnetcare was a republican idea championed by the heritage foundation. republicans were very proud of romneycare until the tea party made the nominee run away from his own greatest legislative achievement.

racism was here before obama was elected, so you can't really blame him for that. the southern states and the gop have done a wonderful job of proving just how racist they are.

middle class was wiped out by reagan and george w bush's economic policies, proving that trickle down economics is a farce.

obama has done everything he can to try to help the middle class, but the republicans have blocked it at every turn. these are facts.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Today I saw that Mrs. Clinton said that the Republican Party is opposed to American rights. Really, Hillary? The one who is against the right to bear arms, among other things?

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    anti gay, which gay marriage is now legal
    anti poor, remember how welfare people are takers?
    etc, etc.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Well I'm sorry if you really love seeing babies being killed in the womb and men french kissing other men. It's just not my thing.

• Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Well I'm sorry if you really love seeing babies being killed in the womb and men french kissing other men. It's just not my thing.
    i don't love either of those things.

seems immature of you to automatically go for the graphic descriptions you did.

i love the fact that women have the choice to determine what happens in their body i don't like abortion. nobody does. pro choice people are just that, in favor of the woman having the right to choose.

men french kissing other men does not bother me. what bothers me more is the people who try to stop them. ie republicans.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    i don't love either of those things.

seems immature of you to automatically go for the graphic descriptions you did.

i love the fact that women have the choice to determine what happens in their body i don't like abortion. nobody does. pro choice people are just that, in favor of the woman having the right to choose.

men french kissing other men does not bother me. what bothers me more is the people who try to stop them. ie republicans.
    Pretty hard for anyone who has a brain to argue with that.
    I fucking hate people who are against abortion. (read their concept why)
  • Options
    Alright, alright. You're right. Abortion and same-sex marriage (the Liberal politically correct way of saying it) are American rights. They are. However, I personally do not support them. That's all.

• Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    fetus =/= baby

no heartbeat until 3 months, it is very rare that an abortion goes on past 3 months. Being against same sex marriage is just ignorant, as there has never been a good argument justifying it. It isn't anywhere in the bible (maybe in the old testament but a lot of fucked up stuff is in there), and even if it was who really cares? Manifest destiny is asshole thing to think justifies opinions and actions.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Fear, hate, and ignorance running rampant in America and on the PJ fan board.

Whodathunkit :dizzy:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    TL170678 said:

I support Donald Trump 100%. I hate PC america and he is a breath of fresh air. I like Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul but it is a situation a lot like 2000 Ralph Nader and a vote for Bernie will take away from Hilary (which is fine) or Trump. If the Nader voters had voted Democrat G W Bush would have never destroyed our country.
    As a Pearl Jam fan I truly believe PJ is a better/angrier band when a Republican is in office. You can blame Obama for Backspacer like everything else.

There's a difference between being in PC and being a Nazi terrorist who hates captured vets and the constitution you dense Chickenhawk punk. GFY hatriot.
  • Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
  • Options

Fear, hate, and ignorance running rampant in America and on the PJ fan board.

Whodathunkit :dizzy:

Yeah, there are some so called fans that Cobain was talking about in the chorus for In Bloom.

"But he don't know what it means..."

They're foolish to think Vedder is like Nugent.
  • Options
    InHiding80 gets very defensive. Calm down bro

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920
    TL170678 said:

Not sure what the deal is with all the PC hate these days. First of all it like saying "I hate bugs." Are we talking about lady bugs or scorpions ans wasps? PC runs the gamut, so do bugs. (Maybe not the best analogy because we all like bugs and accordions, right?)

Both being 100% for Trump and liking Sanders fascinates me. Not trying to give you a bad time man but that really just fascinates me.

"You can blame Obama for Backspacer like everything else." Now that's just funny!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Wow.

Let me guess... you believe in an omnipresent magical man that lives in the skies, has been here forever, and is throwing a sweet party for all the people who have been paying tithes their entire lives?

Everybody has their things I guess.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Wow.

Let me guess... you believe in an omnipresent magical man that lives in the skies, has been here forever, and is throwing a sweet party for all the people who have been paying tithes their entire lives?

Let me guess..you don't?

• Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Wow.

Let me guess..you don't?
    Nope. Don't believe in Santa either.
  • Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Wow.

Let me guess..you don't?
    :open_mouth: Uh oh. Someone's not going to be on the nice list this year...

• Options

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Wow.

Let me guess..you don't?
    :open_mouth: Uh oh. Someone's not going to be on the nice list this year...
    Dammit.

I take that back.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Knock the hell out of them, take the oil
  • Options
    TL170678 said:

No, that would be YOU dividing the country with your thug heroes like Trump. *cue NBC The More You Know logo*
This discussion has been closed.