Options

**The REAL Donald Trump for President Thread!**

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

InHiding80 gets very defensive. Calm down bro

Thanks for further proving my point, Trumphadist.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    Not Paranoid, more like Prepared. If you are going to attempt to make a joke at least be creative. You libbies are at least good at that...
    Not joking ease up on that stuff try to just limit yourself to 1cup & 1/2 a donut ...
    The one with a profile pic of smiling cannabis is trying to fix our eating habits...
    Oh boy what do they feed you guys in TN or is it the water , keep blowing that Trump horn you Trumpeter ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

rgambs said:

Trump is being used as a recruitment tool for radical Islamic terrorist group Al-Shebaab.

That's preposterous
    well it's true, they are using him in their commercials to rally American Muslims.
    So you are saying that Muslims in the USA can get radicalized and become terrorists? That is offensive!
    no I'm saying that Al-Shebaab is trying to radicalize Mulims in the USA by using Donald Trump in their ads. What part of that was confusing?
    You show concern which means that you believe that this recruting video will radicalize Muslims in the USA. This means, like Trump, you have a concern about US muslims.
    you are silly.
    Or just using logic. I guess we need to placate the terrorists and only say what won't offend them.
    Seems about right with the pussification of America narrative Obummer started. I never thought it could get any worse, but if this Hildabeast gets elected we are going to experience terror on the Homefront like never before, especially in the big cities....and yet we will still hear the PC police yelling at the top of their lungs, caring more about the innocent Muslims feelings then the innocent Victims killed and their grieving families.. Fucking Bizarro World I tell ya
    Talk about paranoid man ease up on the coffee & donuts to much caffeine & sugar no good for you ........
    Not Paranoid, more like Prepared. If you are going to attempt to make a joke at least be creative. You libbies are at least good at that...
    Not joking ease up on that stuff try to just limit yourself to 1cup & 1/2 a donut ...
    The one with a profile pic of smiling cannabis is trying to fix our eating habits...
    Oh boy what do they feed you guys in TN or is it the water , keep blowing that Trump horn you Trumpeter ...
    Not from TN but good attempt. And yes I will keep honking the horn
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    I'm actually originally from one of the most liberal states in the country thank you very much
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options

I'm actually originally from one of the most liberal states in the country thank you very much

I don't care where you are from you still sound clueless ...
  • Options
    I'm still wondering why people who don't support Trump are in this thread. Clearly this thread is "not for you"

• Options

I'm still wondering why people who don't support Trump are in this thread. Clearly this thread is "not for you"

Your correct I'm out,without us though it would be you and two others blowing the trumpets ...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

We are here because we say " Gimme Some Truth".
    Truth is something this buffoon has barely considered let alone spoken.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

I often wonder why people who support Trump frequent Pearl Jams website.

The world is a mysterious place.
  • Options

Your correct I'm out,without us though it would be you and two others blowing the trumpets ...
    Well let us have our fun and blow our Trumpets while you make cardboard cutouts of crazy Hillary face.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016
    dignin said:

uugggg :minus_one:
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Today I saw that Mrs. Clinton said that the Republican Party is opposed to American rights. Really, Hillary? The one who is against the right to bear arms, among other things?

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    anti gay, which gay marriage is now legal
    anti poor, remember how welfare people are takers?
    etc, etc.
    Well I'm sorry if you really love seeing babies being killed in the womb and men french kissing other men. It's just not my thing.
    I love seeing women french kiss other women, how about you sport?

but seriously, don't be a judgmental bigot your whole life, grow up and join the rest of us at the adult table
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Today I saw that Mrs. Clinton said that the Republican Party is opposed to American rights. Really, Hillary? The one who is against the right to bear arms, among other things?

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.
    Well I'm sorry if you really love seeing babies being killed in the womb and men french kissing other men. It's just not my thing.

but seriously, don't be a judgmental bigot your whole life, grow up and join the rest of us at the adult table
    I agree on the women haha. But I'm just stating my beliefs. Not being judgmental. Just stating beliefs. If someone's offended, it's their fault. Sounds crappy, I know.

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Trump is the BOMB
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

my2hands said:

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.

I agree on the women haha. But I'm just stating my beliefs. Not being judgmental. Just stating beliefs. If someone's offended, it's their fault. Sounds crappy, I know.
    so if you're stated beliefs are offensive, that's the other persons fault for being offended?

so if I stated my belief was that your grandmother is a stupid whore, it would be HER fault for being offended? gotchya, now I understand
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    dignin said:

Back to that Bull shit again. l luv it when someone busts that one out
  • Options

dignin said:

Truth hurts.
  • Options

Says the tranny lover who jerks off to Ivanka.
  • Options
    Donald Trump could kill a harmless puppy and you retards would still love him. You Chickenhawks still love him after he said captured vets suck so why stop there when you punks can sink lower.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2016

dignin said:

Truth hurts.
    This is a thread for trump supporters as was clearly stated.
    The OP is a member and is free to frequent as little or as much as they wish.
    There are trump supporters who are fans of Pearl Jam too :skull:
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    dignin said:

I am a human not a fucking democrat or republican....PJ used to not support democrats until they jumped on the John Kerry bandwagon.... 2 party system is what is fucked about America. I like Trump because he is the only candidate that has a shot of winning who is not in the Koch Bros pockets, and not in Wallstreets pockets. I can give 2 fucks about social issues like abortion or gay marriage. People should do what they want, I have no heard Trump say different.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

TL170678 said:

Obama has divided the country. Racism is rampant, cops are enemies and thugs are heroes. The middle class has been wiped out and merged with lower class.

No, that would be YOU dividing the country with your thug heroes like Trump. *cue NBC The More You Know logo*
    Hold the phone, did you just say Thug??? I thought it was established on here that term is only used to describe misunderstood Young African American males.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

gop positions:

anti abortion, a right
    etc, etc.

so if you're stated beliefs are offensive, that's the other persons fault for being offended?

so if I stated my belief was that your grandmother is a stupid whore, it would be HER fault for being offended? gotchya, now I understand
    Not quite. The subject of abortion and same sex marriage was brought up. I gave my thoughts like the other person did. And now pitchforks are aimed right at my head.

• Options

dignin said:

Truth hurts.
    Amen.

• Options
    edited January 2016

no pitchforks, i have no problem with you my friend... i'm just pointing out that people are responsible for their words and that it isn't cool to offend people just because you can

take the high road, its a better view
  • Options

Donald Trump could kill a harmless puppy and you retards would still love him. You Chickenhawks still love him after he said captured vets suck so why stop there when you punks can sink lower.

That would be crossing the line and he would lose some serious support.
    A harmless kitten on the other hand.....
  • Options

dignin said:

Truth hurts.
    Amen.
    i want to take you seriously, so what are 5 Trump policies you want to see enacted in his 1st term in office? i dont need a ton of detail, but please try to provide a little detail.... and how would these make your life better, and America better.

thanks
  • Options

I don't get it? what's wrong with the presidents children?

it seems not much has changed here on the moving train... all the right leaning posters seem to be trolls... nothing more and nothing less... maybe if you guys made legit points people would take you seriously, but most of the time you cant provide any real quality discussion...
This discussion has been closed.