Options

**The REAL Donald Trump for President Thread!**

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Translation of every butthurt response from 34:

• Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

I did too, davidtrios. I'm not sure who in particular those were sent to but I thought I got one because I went to a rally of his.

It's so cute when two Brokeback Trumphadists fall in love.
    I know. It's amazing, isn't it?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

hey man, stop reigning on the Trump parade. not nice :hushed:
  • Options

In all seriousness to the Trump supporters; what is a specific accomplishment Trump has done and why do you think that will translate well in the world of politics?

350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

Who's butthurt? I'm not butthurt. It's you who keeps feeling the need to get attention
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    Ok now you can be specific about his political policies cause I've been following his rally's and debates all I ever hear is ..he will make America great please do tell us how he will accomplish this goal ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Ok now you can be specific about his political policies cause I've been following his rally's and debates all I ever hear is ..he will make America great please do tell us how he will accomplish this goal ....

• Options

For the record, I don't support Bush and I think he's one of the worst presidents. There. We agree.

• Options

Lmao great you know what he wins if that's how he will make America great he wins ....
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920

brianlux said:

muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Okay instead of just telling everyone to have a great day, I'll tell you something that you will most likely deny but it's true.

If Donald Trump was running for president in the Democratic Party, he would not get the same amount of country-wide criticism as he does now. And the reason for this is that liberals have the biggest mouths out of anyone and will do anything to voice their opinions. And never have I heard liberals admit that a Democratic president didn't get the job done.

I mean, look at "President" Obama. For the past 8 gruesome years, what has he done? The best thing that he did was send out the Seals to do away with Osama Bin Laden. Other than that, all he's done is take vacations and play golf with his White House buddies. Jimmy Carter must be so happy that he's no longer the worst president in the history of our nation.

Now let's hear you disagree...

What is your objective here? First you start out with the supposed motive to start a pro-Trump-for-president thread and then you move on to making derogatory and inflammatory comments about past presidents that are not well substantiated at best and false at worst, and then start in with the liberal bashing nonsense. I'll never understand why people like you are even PJ fan club members in the first place given the left leaning tendency of the band members themselves. Do you get paid to do this? Strange.
    I love it when someone busts out the ,"How can you be a PJ fan if you are not in support of the left"? Its even better when you are automatically considered racist/bigot if you have some conservative values.
    Hey Pearl34 good luck w/ your quest, if anything you achieved something by getting all the silly libbies on here's panties in a bunch. Its fun and one of the reasons why I check the train every day or so taking a dump at work. I sure HOPE someone makes America Great again in the coming years.
    Thank you, sir. I'm glad to finally read a comment here that is what the intention of this thread was. Once again, thank you.
    And thank you both for finally making it clear what the intention of this thread is. Thanks for keeping us entertained. :lol:
    And thank everyone in this thread for barging in this thread like I thought you would. You all just couldn't help but come in here and argue. Would us "right wing fools" barge into the Bernie Sanders or a Clinton thread? Probably not. How rude.
    :lol:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    I hated Bush too; that war monging, oil hungry fool!
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Okay instead of just telling everyone to have a great day, I'll tell you something that you will most likely deny but it's true.

If Donald Trump was running for president in the Democratic Party, he would not get the same amount of country-wide criticism as he does now. And the reason for this is that liberals have the biggest mouths out of anyone and will do anything to voice their opinions. And never have I heard liberals admit that a Democratic president didn't get the job done.

I mean, look at "President" Obama. For the past 8 gruesome years, what has he done? The best thing that he did was send out the Seals to do away with Osama Bin Laden. Other than that, all he's done is take vacations and play golf with his White House buddies. Jimmy Carter must be so happy that he's no longer the worst president in the history of our nation.

What is your objective here? First you start out with the supposed motive to start a pro-Trump-for-president thread and then you move on to making derogatory and inflammatory comments about past presidents that are not well substantiated at best and false at worst, and then start in with the liberal bashing nonsense. I'll never understand why people like you are even PJ fan club members in the first place given the left leaning tendency of the band members themselves. Do you get paid to do this? Strange.
    I love it when someone busts out the ,"How can you be a PJ fan if you are not in support of the left"? Its even better when you are automatically considered racist/bigot if you have some conservative values.
    Hey Pearl34 good luck w/ your quest, if anything you achieved something by getting all the silly libbies on here's panties in a bunch. Its fun and one of the reasons why I check the train every day or so taking a dump at work. I sure HOPE someone makes America Great again in the coming years.
    I sure hope you won't be too disappointed. :)
    Nice one:) I rarely am when I take a dump on the train..lol OK, I will quit now.
  • Options

hey man, stop reigning on the Trump parade. not nice :hushed:
    reigning: occupying the throne; ruling.

I kinda don't think InHiding intended to be King of this thread. But, hey, that's OK by me! :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    edited December 2015
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Thank you, sir. I'm glad to finally read a comment here that is what the intention of this thread was. Once again, thank you.
    And thank you both for finally making it clear what the intention of this thread is. Thanks for keeping us entertained. :lol:
    And thank everyone in this thread for barging in this thread like I thought you would. You all just couldn't help but come in here and argue. Would us "right wing fools" barge into the Bernie Sanders or a Clinton thread? Probably not. How rude.
    :lol:

yup, check the comments of any political yahoo ad or and democratic video on youtube. Filled with conservatives just purely insulting everyone's views.
    Post edited by ehbacon on
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    This tread got hijacked real quick...
  • Options

How could it not?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Custom made to do so me thinks.

• Options

How could it not?
    I think it would have been interesting to see what people said in light of trump rather than attack him.
    I listen to other forms of news to have insight on how others think.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

How could it not?
    I think it would have been interesting to see what people said in light of trump rather than attack him.
    I listen to other forms of news to have insight on how others think.
    I honestly and literally don't think that is applicable to Trump supporters. I have never heard any reasoned, intelligent thoughts on Trump, only shallow emotional reactions to his calls for xenophobia and fear.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I would like to make America "great" again. I hated the way the government was, so I left for a couple years.
  • Options
    The OP started this thread and then preceded to bash on Obama he is the one who derailed it , after all to come up with even one good thing Trump would do as president is really hard to do ....
  • Options

The OP started this thread and then preceded to bash on Obama he is the one who derailed it , after all to come up with even one good thing Trump would do as president is really hard to do ....

If I knew that you would bash my every word I wouldn't say anything on here either.

Give some people a chance to speak. It sucks when all you get is negative feedback.

The Trump supporters are obviously in the minority so let them have a voice.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,846
    At which point of our roughly 240 year history does Trump want to bring us back to make us Great Again??
  • Options

If I knew that you would bash my every word I wouldn't say anything on here either.

Give some people a chance to speak. It sucks when all you get is negative feedback.

Then they should develop a spine and stand behind their beliefs with their words.

Mookie placed the question... which was ignored: what is it about Trump that one might think he can 'make America great again'?

Any meaningful discourse might start with answering that versus posting pictures of hats and pins with catchy slogans designed to captivate the lowest form of thought (and, sadly, a significant voter base).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

What are you talking about he/she started a thread about supporting Trump and he proceeded to bash on Obama he derailed it all on his own

So please give us the specifics on policies he will institute as sitting president , see I'm giving him the nomination and the White House ...
  • Options

This dude again...Here let me correct you once again, smart one. I started the thread and wanted to try to get Trump supporters on here to give their opinions. Then, countless replies were sent bashing Trump, conservatives, and the Republican Party. So what in the fuck would you expect me to do? Just say "uh-huh, uh-huh"? I along with 2 others decided to give our opinions back just as you did. So don't fucking say that we bashed Obama for no reason. You nice people started it first.

Have a great day! :smiley:

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I wish we had this much government --------- 0
  • Options

This dude again...Here let me correct you once again, smart one. I started the thread and wanted to try to get Trump supporters on here to give their opinions. Then, countless replies were sent bashing Trump, conservatives, and the Republican Party. So what in the fuck would you expect me to do? Just say "uh-huh, uh-huh"? I along with 2 others decided to give our opinions back just as you did. So don't fucking say that we bashed Obama for no reason. You nice people started it first.

Have a great day! :smiley:
    Again what will he do to make America great again , maybe if you posted some of his accomplishments we could debate them you can just say his great and is going to do great things but after a while that gets old ...so please post some of the positives his so good at ...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

I wish we had this much government --------- 0

that would be a very bad idea...

This discussion has been closed.