Options

**The REAL Donald Trump for President Thread!**

Comments

• Options

Okay instead of just telling everyone to have a great day, I'll tell you something that you will most likely deny but it's true.

If Donald Trump was running for president in the Democratic Party, he would not get the same amount of country-wide criticism as he does now. And the reason for this is that liberals have the biggest mouths out of anyone and will do anything to voice their opinions. And never have I heard liberals admit that a Democratic president didn't get the job done.

I mean, look at "President" Obama. For the past 8 gruesome years, what has he done? The best thing that he did was send out the Seals to do away with Osama Bin Laden. Other than that, all he's done is take vacations and play golf with his White House buddies. Jimmy Carter must be so happy that he's no longer the worst president in the history of our nation.

Now let's hear you disagree...

As a neutral... I can unequivocally tell you that you are wrong with regards to your character assassination of 'liberals'.

The 'big mouths' you speak of might more succinctly be described as 'big words'- which, in many cases, tend to stupify simple folk that really... just need to be told what to do given thinking of what to do is a lot of hard work for them.

And did you forget of GWB and his reign of terror? You think Obama is worse than him?

Trump for president? Are you f**king serious? In the words of my Ukrainian grandmother... aye-yay-yae.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    edited December 2015

Okay instead of just telling everyone to have a great day, I'll tell you something that you will most likely deny but it's true.

If Donald Trump was running for president in the Democratic Party, he would not get the same amount of country-wide criticism as he does now. And the reason for this is that liberals have the biggest mouths out of anyone and will do anything to voice their opinions. And never have I heard liberals admit that a Democratic president didn't get the job done.

I mean, look at "President" Obama. For the past 8 gruesome years, what has he done? The best thing that he did was send out the Seals to do away with Osama Bin Laden. Other than that, all he's done is take vacations and play golf with his White House buddies. Jimmy Carter must be so happy that he's no longer the worst president in the history of our nation.

How has your daily life changed since Obama has been president please be specific, like what were you able to do before Obama presidency that you can no longer do ? ...oh yes Trump his by far the worst of the lot on your side total Baffoon ...
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986

No one cares if you like Obama or not. Your comments really just show how ignorant you are.

The ACA ("Obamacare" to you) was a massive accomplishment. If that was his only accomplishment that would be enough. He was elected twice. Once against a popular war veteran and again against a popular businessman/governor.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

No one cares if you like Obama or not. Your comments really just show how ignorant you are.

The ACA ("Obamacare" to you) was a massive accomplishment. If that was his only accomplishment that would be enough. He was elected twice. Once against a popular war veteran and again against a popular businessman/governor.

If no one cares that I like Obama or not, why should I care if you do or not? You say something like that and then you post two pictures that Obama ass kissers made.

And the biggest thing that caught my eye was the unemployment rate. Sure it's gone down, but that's because low-end jobs were made that don't pay much and don't hire for long. Other than that, the other stats are impressive.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759

What is your objective here? First you start out with the supposed motive to start a pro-Trump-for-president thread and then you move on to making derogatory and inflammatory comments about past presidents that are not well substantiated at best and false at worst, and then start in with the liberal bashing nonsense. I'll never understand why people like you are even PJ fan club members in the first place given the left leaning tendency of the band members themselves. Do you get paid to do this? Strange.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

If no one cares that I like Obama or not, why should I care if you do or not? You say something like that and then you post two pictures that Obama ass kissers made.

And the biggest thing that caught my eye was the unemployment rate. Sure it's gone down, but that's because low-end jobs were made that don't pay much and don't hire for long. Other than that, the other stats are impressive.
    Maybe Obama ass kissers made them but are they accurate? If accurate how can you not give the guy some credit?

You ignorant right wingers like to try and downplay the unemployment rate but that is calculated the same way as when Bush was in office. The "non-participant" labor rate was about the same and the same low wage jobs existed.

• Options
    brianlux said:

What is your objective here? First you start out with the supposed motive to start a pro-Trump-for-president thread and then you move on to making derogatory and inflammatory comments about past presidents that are not well substantiated at best and false at worst, and then start in with the liberal bashing nonsense. I'll never understand why people like you are even PJ fan club members in the first place given the left leaning tendency of the band members themselves. Do you get paid to do this? Strange.
    I'm in the PJ fan club because I'm a huge fan of the band both musically and how they maintain themselves. Sure, I disagree with their political views. But does that mean that I should boycott them? In that case, I should boycott 98% of celebrities. So don't ask me why I'm on the PJ boards.

I'm allowed to talk about my political views just as you are. Just because someone says something that you disagree with doesn't mean that you should tell them to stop talking.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options

Maybe Obama ass kissers made them but are they accurate? If accurate how can you not give the guy some credit?

You ignorant right wingers like to try and downplay the unemployment rate but that is calculated the same way as when Bush was in office. The "non-participant" labor rate was about the same and the same low wage jobs existed.
    I did give him some credit in the post that you quoted. And now you're bullying me by calling me ignorant because I have opposite views than yours. Wow. You sure do look like the good guy here

• Options
    edited December 2015

I did give him some credit in the post that you quoted. And now you're bullying me by calling me ignorant because I have opposite views than yours. Wow. You sure do look like the good guy here
    You aren't ignorant because your views are opposite mine. You are ignorant because you clearly don't pay attention to facts and are guided by what appears to be a Fox News like level of ignorance.

• Options

In all seriousness to the Trump supporters; what is a specific accomplishment Trump has done and why do you think that will translate well in the world of politics?

350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

brianlux said:

I'm in the PJ fan club because I'm a huge fan of the band both musically and how they maintain themselves. Sure, I disagree with their political views. But does that mean that I should boycott them? In that case, I should boycott 98% of celebrities. So don't ask me why I'm on the PJ boards.

I'm allowed to talk about my political views just as you are. Just because someone says something that you disagree with doesn't mean that you should tell them to stop talking.
    Who told you to stop talking? :who_me:

Rock on, dude.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    :confused:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options

I'll ask again , since Obama became president how has your individual everyday life changed please be specific before & after ...because I sure as hell love paying less than 2$ a gallon of gas ...
  • Options

I'll ask again , since Obama became president how has your individual everyday life changed please be specific before & after ...because I sure as hell love paying less than 2$ a gallon of gas ...
    Sorry about missing your question. Many were posting around the same time as you and I wanted to get to them first. Less than $2 on gas is great. And honestly, nothing has really changed in my life because I'm a bit younger than most on the PJ forum. So you win.

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    brianlux said:

I love it when someone busts out the ,"How can you be a PJ fan if you are not in support of the left"? Its even better when you are automatically considered racist/bigot if you have some conservative values.
    Hey Pearl34 good luck w/ your quest, if anything you achieved something by getting all the silly libbies on here's panties in a bunch. Its fun and one of the reasons why I check the train every day or so taking a dump at work. I sure HOPE someone makes America Great again in the coming years.
  • Options

Sorry about missing your question. Many were posting around the same time as you and I wanted to get to them first. Less than $2 on gas is great. And honestly, nothing has really changed in my life because I'm a bit younger than most on the PJ forum. So you win.
    It's not about winning you come here bashing Obama stating his the worst prez ever yet your daily life has not changed one bit for the bad how can you bash him , yes his done things I don't agree with him on but to say his the worst I'd say you are like the rest that don't like him because of his race yes you don't like him because his black ....
  • Options
    muskydan said:

brianlux said:

I love it when someone busts out the ,"How can you be a PJ fan if you are not in support of the left"? Its even better when you are automatically considered racist/bigot if you have some conservative values.
    Hey Pearl34 good luck w/ your quest, if anything you achieved something by getting all the silly libbies on here's panties in a bunch. Its fun and one of the reasons why I check the train every day or so taking a dump at work. I sure HOPE someone makes America Great again in the coming years.
    I sure hope you won't be too disappointed. :)

• Options
    muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Yeah, ok, fair enough. But I also notice most hard core right wing fans generally only post here on AMT and rarely on The Porch or other band related sections of the forum. Interesting, huh?

• Options

It's not about winning you come here bashing Obama stating his the worst prez ever yet your daily life has not changed one bit for the bad how can you bash him , yes his done things I don't agree with him on but to say his the worst I'd say you are like the rest that don't like him because of his race yes you don't like him because his black ....
    I SOOOOO want to rehash some arguments I had on facebook 4-5 years ago when gas was expensive and the right wing was trying to blame Obama.

• Options

Uh-oh we have yet another person who uses race as a reason why someone doesn't like Obama. It's pathetic that that's all people can come up with. I'm not a racist because I don't support someone who just so happens to be black. It's about what he's done, not what he looks like. Calling me a racist along with others who don't support him is a stereotype and a stereotype that is so untrue. Have fun with that presumption.

• Options
    muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Thank you, sir. I'm glad to finally read a comment here that is what the intention of this thread was. Once again, thank you.

• Options

I SOOOOO want to rehash some arguments I had on facebook 4-5 years ago when gas was expensive and the right wing was trying to blame Obama.

Oh yeah I remember almost paying 5 $ a gallon and it was his fault so now gas is down to almost under $2 a gallon and he doesn't get the credit for it ...
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited December 2015
    Got this in the mail last week

• Options
  • Options
    I did too, davidtrios. I'm not sure who in particular those were sent to but I thought I got one because I went to a rally of his.

• Options

muskydan said:

brianlux said:

Thank you, sir. I'm glad to finally read a comment here that is what the intention of this thread was. Once again, thank you.
    And thank you both for finally making it clear what the intention of this thread is. Thanks for keeping us entertained. :lol:

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

I did too, davidtrios. I'm not sure who in particular those were sent to but I thought I got one because I went to a rally of his.

It's so cute when two Brokeback Trumphadists fall in love.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

muskydan said:

brianlux said:

And thank you both for finally making it clear what the intention of this thread is. Thanks for keeping us entertained. :lol:
    And thank everyone in this thread for barging in this thread like I thought you would. You all just couldn't help but come in here and argue. Would us "right wing fools" barge into the Bernie Sanders or a Clinton thread? Probably not. How rude.

• Options

I bought my father and uncle the "Make America Great Again" cap and I was pleasantly surprised to get his XMAS card. Here's my dad btw:

This discussion has been closed.