Options

Star Wars Episode 7 Discussion with SPOILERS

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I saw it last night for the 2nd time.

If anyone gets a chance to see it in 3D, jump on it. It's worth the extra scratch.

Han had a very guilty look on his face when Rey remarked on never thinking 'there could be this much green in the galaxy'...... It could mean nothing, it could mean something, but it was an odd look to say the least.

Abrams nailed so many little nuances of the aircraft breaking atmosphere & flying low / hitting the earth. The 3D really made those images pop..... I may go see it a third time!

2nd viewing also hammered home just how much Abrams dropped the ball when Chewie walked right by Leia after Han died. The fact that he walks right by her, and they don't even acknowledge each other was a major miss IMO.

Favorite scene, hands down is the first sequence w/ the Falcon. I needed a cigarette after that scene.

Yeah, that flying is way beyond anything Han could pull off!! I love how Fin asks how did she do it, she said she didn't know, that's the force baby, you got it good!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,977
    I've seen it a few times now and I read Han's expression when Rey says she has never seen so much green as pity. I think he feels sorry for her. As he turns away from her you almost see him shrug to himself, like he is deciding something. Then they land and he offers her the job. I think her never seeing the wonders of the galaxy before is something he can fix and he realizes it. I don't think it is guilt.

The conversation with Maz is trickier. Feels deliberately left open to interpretation. Maz doesn't know who Rey is, asks Han, and then in the very next scene knows she is Force sensitive. So Han could have told her...or she could have sensed Rey's encounter with the light saber. I'm going with the second option because I still don't buy any of our original trilogy heroes would have abandoned a child to starve on Jakku.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

I've seen it a few times now and I read Han's expression when Rey says she has never seen so much green as pity. I think he feels sorry for her. As he turns away from her you almost see him shrug to himself, like he is deciding something. Then they land and he offers her the job. I think her never seeing the wonders of the galaxy before is something he can fix and he realizes it. I don't think it is guilt.

The conversation with Maz is trickier. Feels deliberately left open to interpretation. Maz doesn't know who Rey is, asks Han, and then in the very next scene knows she is Force sensitive. So Han could have told her...or she could have sensed Rey's encounter with the light saber. I'm going with the second option because I still don't buy any of our original trilogy heroes would have abandoned a child to starve on Jakku.

I am with you 100%.
    Assuming shes Lukes daughter, the only reason to leave her on Jakku is if Luke is turning or in danger of turning, then Leia might hide her. Otherwise she's safest with Luke in hiding anyways...
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    rgambs said:

JimmyV said:

I am with you 100%.
    Assuming shes Lukes daughter, the only reason to leave her on Jakku is if Luke is turning or in danger of turning, then Leia might hide her. Otherwise she's safest with Luke in hiding anyways...
    Or she was one of the kids training with Luke and was brought to Jakku for her safety when Ben started turning to the dark side.
  • Options
    But Jakku isn't safety. That's the thing. She wasn't left with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru or President Jimmy Smits of Alderrann. She was left in the care of a junk dealer who makes her work for half and quarter portions of bread. Who sends thugs to steal her droid and rough her up. Jakku isn't a safe place.

• Options
    EarlWelsh said:

rgambs said:

JimmyV said:

I am with you 100%.
    Or she was one of the kids training with Luke and was brought to Jakku for her safety when Ben started turning to the dark side.
    I don't see how she could be safer as a lone peasant on a desolate, Darwinian planet than she would be with the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. The fear that Luke might turn makes it possible that's the only way it works for me. Plus I just hate the thought that it's a repressed or erased memory, that just strikes me as a cheesy, corny, lazy plot line.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    we will find out in episode 8 what rey's childhood was really like ... we don't know for certain who raised her ... easy enough to raise her and set her adrift while keeping a close eye on her ... like really - where is she gonna go? ... i feel like this creative team will want to recreate a "luke, I am your father" moment ... so, not sure if the luke reveal will be that surprising to anyone ... being a kenobi might ...
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

we will find out in episode 8 what rey's childhood was really like ... we don't know for certain who raised her ... easy enough to raise her and set her adrift while keeping a close eye on her ... like really - where is she gonna go? ... i feel like this creative team will want to recreate a "luke, I am your father" moment ... so, not sure if the luke reveal will be that surprising to anyone ... being a kenobi might ...

Yeah, Luke as the father just seems too obvious and predictable. A Kenobi would be better. A Solo would be just as bad as Luke, Han's interaction with her wouldn't make any sense.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

polaris_x said:

Yeah, Luke as the father just seems too obvious and predictable. A Kenobi would be better. A Solo would be just as bad as Luke, Han's interaction with her wouldn't make any sense.
    i think she could still be luke's daughter and still make it a major twist ... such as the theory - she is the grand-daughter of obi wan ...
  • Options
    rgambs said:

EarlWelsh said:

rgambs said:

JimmyV said:

I am with you 100%.
    I don't see how she could be safer as a lone peasant on a desolate, Darwinian planet than she would be with the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. The fear that Luke might turn makes it possible that's the only way it works for me. Plus I just hate the thought that it's a repressed or erased memory, that just strikes me as a cheesy, corny, lazy plot line.
    It can be argued that she wouldn't be safe with Luke because of who would be looking to destroy Luke. And in the "care" of Plutt there's less chance of her rediscovering the force and endangering herself until Luke, or whomever, decides the time is right to pull her out of her measly peasant life and complete training. Also can be argued that Plutt wanted the droid because he knew more about it than he was leading on, such as the trouble it would bring Rey.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,558
    JimmyV said:

Good call on that look being out of pity....... & you're probably right, although I still think Han has an idea of who she is (whether she's related to him, idk - I don't think it's his daughter [anymore], but I'm not convinced she isn't Luke's)

On a separate note, my buddy dropped some knowledge on me last night:

Apparently JJ Abrams is a huge Beastie Boys fan, and the names of three characters are a tip of the cap to them:

Also, Fin being a storm trooper who specializes in sanitation is a not so subtle tip of the cap to Kevin Smith, and a conversation from Clerks.

("You think your average storm trooper knows how to install a toilet main?")
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    edited January 2016
    Earlier Han also gives her a funny look. When she bypasses the compressor and is really pleased with herself. He thinking it might be who he thinks it is but he looks a bit 'it couldn't be' but she's so pleased with herself and looking for his approval, you're almost betting he'll say 'great kid! Don't get cocky!'

And the bit where he offers her a job? He KNOWS who she is by that point.

In finishing

WHY WOULD LEIA SEND A RANDOM GIRL TO FIND LUKE?!

It's no random girl.
    Post edited by eldarion75 on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,423
    edited January 2016
    The last month saw all 7 movies cos nephew asked whats this stsr wars another kid told him at school
    Today we saw number 7 and last one..we had fun ,chips ,soda and stuff..he wss excited snd ask questions and he loved the battles
    .is not my type of films,good film and well filmed and all,,glad i dont have to see anymore tho..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,933

Earlier Han also gives her a funny look. When she bypasses the compressor and is really pleased with herself. He thinking it might be who he thinks it is but he looks a bit 'it couldn't be' but she's so pleased with herself and looking for his approval, you're almost betting he'll say 'great kid! Don't get cocky!'

In finishing

It's no random girl.

Yea but maybe she's not a random girl simply because she's the girl Luke/Anikin's lightsaber is drawn to
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

In finishing

It's no random girl.

Yea but maybe she's not a random girl simply because she's the girl Luke/Anikin's lightsaber is drawn to
    And she's proven herself by evading the First Order and helping destroy their insane weapon, besting Kylo Ren in several struggles.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,558
    edited January 2016

In finishing

It's no random girl.

This......

Max clearly says about Luke's lightsaber:

"It belonged to him, and his father before him, now it calls out to you."

That tells me she's something more than an average person who is strong with the force.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options

In finishing

It's no random girl.

This......

Max clearly says about Luke's lightsaber:

"It belonged to him, and his father before him, now it calls out to you."

That tells me she's something more than an average person who is strong with the force.
    that's a given ... hence no last name in credits ...
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    edited January 2016
    JimmyV said:

Didnt Han and Leia have twins? Rey and Han were finishing each others sentences, she was an excellent pilot and good with mechanics.
    I assumed she was Kylo's sister and Hans daughter.

In the books they had twins but none of those stories are canon anymore. The movies are free to tell their own story.

We thought they might be brother and sister too, but if so why does Han not recognize or know her? And if she is Luke's daughter, would he really abandon her on a desert planet without a Kanobi like figure to watch over her?

I feel like her origin is going to be more complicated.
    I agree with you. At this point I am thinking Rey could be anything BUT Luke's offspring - the movie tries so hard to get you to think this yet ends on this as a cliffhanger. It's too obvious; cliffhangers don't have an obvious answer waiting on the other side. So, I think this is (very good) misdirection. Plus, wouldn't Leia know about her niece since she remained close to Luke (sent her son Ben to train under him) until he went into exile? Maybe Luke doesn't know he has a daughter, but he doesn't seem to be the sidechick / love'em & leave'em type.

So, I believe that Rey is the granddaughter of Obi-Wan. This is 100% my speculation but I think I am on track here.

1. Similar accent to OB1
    2. Lived on a desert planet, just like OB1
    3. OB1 snuck around on the Death Star, and Rey snuck around on Star Killer in a similar fashion. I think showing this was deliberate.
    4. With the Jedi Order gone, there's no celibacy code to stick to. Maybe Luke, OB1, and whatever remaining Jedi actually attempted to start families in hopes of a future Jedi resurgeance.
    5. The movie tries really hard to make you think Rey is Han & Leia's daughter as misdirection, but her meeting Leia (who doesn't know her) later in the film takes that away.
    6. The movie ends with you thinking Rey has to be Luke's daughter. I think that one is too easy and is again misdirection (very JJ Abrams-esque to do this).
    7. It makes sense to me that the granddaughter of OB1 (a jedi so powerful he could defeat Anakin), would be so strong with the Force that she picks it up so easy as she does in the movie.
    8. In Ep4, OB1 meets Luke, gives Luke Anakin's light saber, begins Luke's training, tells Luke about his father Anakin who was once a great Jedi and then was later by killed by Darth Vader. I am bettting we see that Luke lets Rey keep Anakin's saber, Rey trains under Luke, and Luke reveals to Rey that her grandfather was a great Jedi named ObiWan who was killed by Darth Vader.
    9. At some later point (maybe as late as Ep 9) we will learn how Rey & Kenobi were seperated and all kinds of interesting things can come from that, the mom, the grandmom, etc.

Alternatively, it's possible I guess that Han had a side chick at some point between ROTJ and TFA, and Rey is the result of that. But, Han has no Force powers. Maybe the side chick had unknowingly had Force powers, and this explains why Rey took to Han so naturally & vice versa. I think this is a possibility actually since Han & Leia are implied as not together and having a side-chick is the most Han thing ever.
    Post edited by fanch75 on
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    JTH said:

So I'd be good with Snoke being Plagueis risen from the dead, or laying low for all these years allowing Sidious to believe him to be dead.

My question is this: is Snoke a giant or is that just the way he has his hologram projected?

There was actually an official book called "Darth Plagueis" and the picture of him on the cover looks very much like Snoke. Disney says that those books are "mythologic stories within the people living within the SW universe now" and therefore no longer canon, but the two do look very similar.

In the books, Luke had a son named Ben Skywalker who he trained but later turned to the dark side, and Abrams followed that same plotline with Ben but as a Solo. So I think the "mythology" can be used as inspirations and also pulled from for use as "actual true stories within the myths." It makes sense to me that Plagueis/Snoke (killed in his sleep by Palpatine, but apparently had the ability to cheat death) is the leader of the First Order, as opposed to some randon Sith from out of nowhere coming to lead it because that's just what Sith do - lead the bad guys. That makes zero sense to me. Andy Serkis has said that Snoke "was not involved in the Empire-Rebellion conflict but was aware of what went on. More evidence that Plagueis is Snoke.

To answer your question: Snoke is 7 feet tall (per Andy Serkis interview).

Another tidbit: Based on the novelization of TFA, Kylo was an emotional wreck and actually weakened after murdering Han (he expected to be empowered by the Dark Side from it), so I think Kylo/Ben will be a complicated and interesting story as it moves forward.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited January 2016
    fanch75 said:

JimmyV said:

Didnt Han and Leia have twins? Rey and Han were finishing each others sentences, she was an excellent pilot and good with mechanics.
    I assumed she was Kylo's sister and Hans daughter.

In the books they had twins but none of those stories are canon anymore. The movies are free to tell their own story.

We thought they might be brother and sister too, but if so why does Han not recognize or know her? And if she is Luke's daughter, would he really abandon her on a desert planet without a Kanobi like figure to watch over her?

I feel like her origin is going to be more complicated.
    I agree with you. At this point I am thinking Rey could be anything BUT Luke's offspring - the movie tries so hard to get you to think this yet ends on this as a cliffhanger. It's too obvious; cliffhangers don't have an obvious answer waiting on the other side. So, I think this is (very good) misdirection. Plus, wouldn't Leia know about her niece since she remained close to Luke (sent her son Ben to train under him) until he went into exile? Maybe Luke doesn't know he has a daughter, but he doesn't seem to be the sidechick / love'em & leave'em type.

So, I believe that Rey is the granddaughter of Obi-Wan. This is 100% my speculation but I think I am on track here.

1. Similar accent to OB1
    2. Lived on a desert planet, just like OB1
    3. OB1 snuck around on the Death Star, and Rey snuck around on Star Killer in a similar fashion. I think showing this was deliberate.
    4. With the Jedi Order gone, there's no celibacy code to stick to. Maybe Luke, OB1, and whatever remaining Jedi actually attempted to start families in hopes of a future Jedi resurgeance.
    5. The movie tries really hard to make you think Rey is Han & Leia's daughter as misdirection, but her meeting Leia (who doesn't know her) later in the film takes that away.
    6. The movie ends with you thinking Rey has to be Luke's daughter. I think that one is too easy and is again misdirection (very JJ Abrams-esque to do this).
    7. It makes sense to me that the granddaughter of OB1 (a jedi so powerful he could defeat Anakin), would be so strong with the Force that she picks it up so easy as she does in the movie.
    8. In Ep4, OB1 meets Luke, gives Luke Anakin's light saber, begins Luke's training, tells Luke about his father Anakin who was once a great Jedi and then was later by killed by Darth Vader. I am bettting we see that Luke lets Rey keep Anakin's saber, Rey trains under Luke, and Luke reveals to Rey that her grandfather was a great Jedi named ObiWan who was killed by Darth Vader.
    9. At some later point (maybe as late as Ep 9) we will learn how Rey & Kenobi were seperated and all kinds of interesting things can come from that, the mom, the grandmom, etc.

Alternatively, it's possible I guess that Han had a side chick at some point between ROTJ and TFA, and Rey is the result of that. But, Han has no Force powers. Maybe the side chick had unknowingly had Force powers, and this explains why Rey took to Han so naturally & vice versa. I think this is a possibility actually since Han & Leia are implied as not together and having a side-chick is the most Han thing ever.
    I was going to say, the way Rey sneaks around the Star Killer was so much like OB1 sneaking around the death star in ep 4.
    Also, during Rey's flashback after touching the lightsaber you can hear OB1's voice saying 'Rey'.
    Also as you said the accent, if she was Luke's daughter she'd have an American accent.

Could OB1's daughter had a child with Han after he left Leia and returned to smuggling after Ben turned to the dark side and became Kylo Ren?
    Rey seems to know a great deal about the Millenium Falcon like Han does.
    Plus the fact that Leia embraced her, it's like she knows.

An interesting read:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-ostrower/rey-is-obi-wan-kenobis-granddaughter_b_8911656.html?ir=Australia

Further to the link above to the article...
    Notice at the 3:43 mark of the video, the lightsaber is kept in a similar box that Rey found the lightsaber in.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_mjtTCdcg

What if she is Luke's daughter and also OB1's granddaughter?
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Regarding the flashback scene, that opening image reminded me of the Mustafa lava river bank scene where Anakin burns and OB1 picks up his lightsaber before leaving him there.
    I reckon that is what Rey is seeing, where and how OB1 got hold of Anakin's lightsaber.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

ldent42 said:

I read a theory that she's a Kenobi.

I'm not really clear on the "episodes." The first one, from the 70s, that's episode 1 or episode 4?

The first movie release in te '70s is chapter 4, subtitled 'a new hope'.
    Empire was 5 & Jedi was 6.

The three prequels released around 15 years ago are chapters 1-3.

Finally seeing it for the 2nd time tonight. I'll be seeing it in IMAX / 3d, so I'll see how this goes.

(Looking forward to when the X wings show up for the first time..... That battle should look great on IMAX)
    thanks for clarifying the episodes. Not so much thanks for making me feel old! I can't believe Jar Jar came out 15 years ago.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Kind of surprised I'm the first to mention this (forgot to include it in my first post here, lol), but did anyone else see a bit of Gollum in the character design of Supreme Leader Snoke (as played/motion captured by Andy Serkis), lol?

Gearing up for viewing number two in a few days, lol.

I said the same exact thing. in the theatre. "oh shit it's giant gollum"
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    Anakin was left on Tattooine, similar to the way Rey was left on Jakku. Anakin had no father, his mother said so. He was owned by a junk dealer...so was Rey. He was force created and the same could of happened to Rey.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    A comment on the article I linked in my previous post.

Ive been posting this everywhere. I think Rey was a young Padawan, one of the new generation of Jedi that Luke was training when Kylo Ren was told to murder them all with the rest of the Knights of Ren. Except Kylo Ren had a week spot for her. She was the one person whom he couldn't bring himself to kill. Maybe she was his Padawan? Maybe she was someone's relative? Luke's or Obi Wans?. LSS: When Kylo Ren found out he had to kill those Jedi, he couldn't bring himself to kill Rey so he stranded her on that Jakku with Unkar Plutt and maybe even used the Millenium Falcon to barter for her care. The reason her family never returns is because they believe she died in the slaughter of the Jedi.

This is why Kylo Ren seems like he is aware of 'a girl' when he is told BB8 and Finn escaped with 'a girl'. She is his weakness and an example of how there is still light in him. This is also why she is familiar and quick with the Force. Her young age in the vision explains why she doesn't remember Luke. Also in the same vision we see the Jedi slaughtered, surrounding Rey and Ren in the rain and he holds the lightsaber out in front of her face. This scene makes a lot more sense if she was there!!!
    Also Lor San Trekka may have been an Obi Wan-type to her. Perhaps he knew she was there or was hiding her...
  • Options

A comment on the article I linked in my previous post.

Ive been posting this everywhere. I think Rey was a young Padawan, one of the new generation of Jedi that Luke was training when Kylo Ren was told to murder them all with the rest of the Knights of Ren. Except Kylo Ren had a week spot for her. She was the one person whom he couldn't bring himself to kill. Maybe she was his Padawan? Maybe she was someone's relative? Luke's or Obi Wans?. LSS: When Kylo Ren found out he had to kill those Jedi, he couldn't bring himself to kill Rey so he stranded her on that Jakku with Unkar Plutt and maybe even used the Millenium Falcon to barter for her care. The reason her family never returns is because they believe she died in the slaughter of the Jedi.

This is why Kylo Ren seems like he is aware of 'a girl' when he is told BB8 and Finn escaped with 'a girl'. She is his weakness and an example of how there is still light in him. This is also why she is familiar and quick with the Force. Her young age in the vision explains why she doesn't remember Luke. Also in the same vision we see the Jedi slaughtered, surrounding Rey and Ren in the rain and he holds the lightsaber out in front of her face. This scene makes a lot more sense if she was there!!!
    Also Lor San Trekka may have been an Obi Wan-type to her. Perhaps he knew she was there or was hiding her...

I like this theory a lot.
  • Options
    I like the OB1 theory but he is from the old Jedi order where marriage or any sort of attachment was forbidden. Having said that, in ep4 he tells Luke when he meets him that ''I was once a jedi knight....", if he says he used to be a jedi knight one can assume he is no longer a knight thus can have a marriage.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    In the flashback scene, when Rey is left on Jakku, the figure next to her says "Quiet down, child" or something to that effect. I'm 99% sure that is Tekka. Like Thoughts Arrive said above, he is Rey's version of Obi Wan.
  • Options
    The arm holding Rey when she is abandoned is the junk dealer voiced by Simon Pegg. If the junk dealer is Rey's version of Obi-Wan, it is because who ever dropped her off were themselves unsavory characters. No way Luke does that. No way Han or Leia does that.

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    She was left with Tekka, not the junk dealer. Tekka is her Obi-Wan.